Chapter 49

When Yan Jiuge was called to Zizai Peak, he was teaching Chu Qi how to practice swords on Good Fortune Peak.

During this period of time, the two were inseparable, and they practiced the Double Heart Dharma together.

Zhong Lingfeng couldn't practice swords, and after the three-month period passed, Chu Qi simply moved to Yan Jiuge's courtyard for a short stay, and went to Zhong Lingfeng to serve the elixir every now and then. Now that he has reached Yuanying, serving the elixir is just a matter of performing a few spiritual spells in a flick of his sleeve, so he doesn't have to watch over him every day.

"The leader called me to discuss matters at Zizai Peak, and I will teach you when I come back."

In front of the courtyard, Yan Jiuge put the Long Yin sword back into its sheath, and walked towards Chu Qi in two or three steps.

The broken hair on his forehead was stained with a little sweat, the sword energy had not faded, and there was still a bit of vigor all over his body.

It looks very energetic.

Chu Qi nodded, and raised his hand to perform a cleansing technique on Yan Jiuge, brushing off the sweat from his brows, "Go and get busy."

Even though it was a simple cleansing technique, but combined with Chu Qi's spiritual power, Yan Jiuge felt Relaxed and happy.

Chu Qi watched Yan Jiuge's Yujian go away until he couldn't see any trace, then he looked back and focused on the Guiyin sword in his hand again.

After three months, holding the hilt of the sword again, Gui Yinjian carried a low mourning, as if he drank Chu Qi's blood last time, and his mood has been depressed ever since.

"I'm really sorry, the situation was urgent."

Chu Qi said softly, lifting the spirit sword, ready to practice the moves that Yan Jiuge had rehearsed just now, "It's also my fault that my strength declined that day, and I will definitely not fall into that situation again when I practice swordsmanship in the future. "

When Chu Qi has fully grasped Yan Jiuge's sword energy, he will prepare to draw the sword energy into his body and try the dual-mind method.

"Om!"

In Chu Qi's hand, the Gui Yin Sword, which was connected with his mind, trembled.

The sun was shining on the west wall, and Chu Qi's shadow was outlined on the wall, his swordsmanship was like flowing clouds and flowing water.

Cloud Hidden Realm, Baiyou Pavilion.

There are a total of twelve pavilions in Baiyou Pavilion, occupying four directions like a star array, the most central one is suspended in the sky, like the stars supporting the moon, unattainable.

This attic is also called Yunzhong Pavilion.

When the breeze carries the long clouds, when passing the Yunzhong Pavilion, the people in the pavilion can see the sea of ​​clouds surging wantonly from the window.

Looking at it, it is from the sun and the sun to see the sky full of stars and moons.

Ling Cong Wu retracted his gaze, and suddenly realized that the light in the room had already been dimmed, and the silent darkness engulfed everything.

With a slight movement of her fingers, a cluster of flames danced in the glazed lamp, illuminating half of the room. There are still dozens of glazed lamps that are not lit, but if they are all lit, these lights will be as bright as day.

That's too harsh.

Ling Cong Wu put his hand on the table and clicked, a stage rose from the table out of thin air, the city and the countryside were connected, and the attic courtyards in the city intersected.

The stage looks all delicate and slender, extremely realistic.

"The good show is about to begin."

She raised her hand to pick up the pen and ink on the table, and continued to paint the puppet that hadn't finished drawing the face before.

One, two, three...

When the ink on the doll's face was dry, she pushed them into the stage one by one. When the puppet entered the stage, it seemed to come to life, with vivid eyebrows.

It's just that there are only a few puppets on the stage, and no one else is there.

"Why don't you sing anymore?"

Ling Cong Wu's eyes were a little dazed, and she closed her eyes to perceive, and found that the direction that could lead to the stage was blocked by the space barrier between the two worlds.

There is a moat-like space barrier between Yunhua Realm and Yunyin Realm, which was left after the ancient war thousands of years ago.

The hole that was opened earlier was now filled by the Yan family.

"Since that's the case, then I can only let you wait for the stage." Her voice was ethereal, and she could not hear helplessness, as calm as ever.

When the voice fell, the puppet who was 90% similar to her was crying and shaking her head, as if she didn't want to go on stage.

"You have to be obedient."

"Our time is running out."

"The elders in the family are looking forward to a prosperous future, how can you let them down."

"You have the worst talent, and you were born in Ling's family. This is not good An opportunity that is easy to come by, you can't miss it." The

weird tone came out of the puppet, with rough and hoarse emotionlessness, as if imitating human speech, repeating every word.

But the puppet itself walks painfully toward the stage.

Its limbs were entwined with invisible puppet silk, which penetrated into the bone marrow, and then the silk thread was tightened, and it was thrown into the stage.

"——!" The

puppet came onto the stage, and the whole stage came alive.

Tens of thousands of creatures are moving on the stage, monks, spirit beasts, mortals and even plants, are running like a real city.

Now, the play is about to begin.

The girl sitting in front of the table clenched her fingers tightly, the firelight of the glazed lamp was reflected in her crow-black eyes, and the condensed pupils seemed to be in pain, but also seemed to be in a trance.

Outside the window, the free nebula came and went, never stagnant in her eyes.

Yunhua Realm, Tianxuanzong.

Yan Jiuge took orders from the head of the sect, and took thirty disciples of Tianxuanzong to the autumn city in the central region to find out whether there were really monks who took the opportunity to make trouble in the place where the pigeon sent the message.

If there is one, they will be killed, and Qiucheng will be under the jurisdiction of Tianxuanzong from then on.

If not, go and come back quickly.

Although the thirty Tianxuanzong disciples are elite, there are only ten Jindan stage disciples, and they are not as strong as those in the Yunxi Secret Realm.

Firstly, considering that other affiliated forces may need support, the sect naturally needs to keep enough manpower, and secondly, the first disciple Yan Jiuge has already conceived a baby, which is enough.

"So, didn't the master master tell me to go together?"

Chu Qi asked Yan Jiuge after hearing the ins and outs of the matter.

Hearing his eager voice, Yan Jiuge felt a little itchy in his heart. Looking at Chu Qi's expectant face, he shook his head, "

No."

Not long before the head of the sect, he and Yan Jiuge were asked to practice the double-heart technique together. This double-heart technique has no effect if the two are not in the same place.

"What did you lie to you for?" Yan Jiuge said seriously, and then threw out the unfinished words before Chu Qi disappeared, "But the head has appointed ten sword repair disciples, and I will choose the rest. "

"So that's the case." Chu Qi was stunned.

The head disciples in the sect are like this, some things may not be arranged carefully by the head of the sect and the elders, basically they are all handled by the head disciples.

After thinking clearly, Chu Qi raised his eyes suddenly, and finally came back to his senses, "Then do you choose to go with me?"

Yan Jiuge looked at him, and Chu Qi felt familiar with the bright eyes.

Whenever Yan Jiuge wanted to take some verbal advantage from him, and shouted words such as senior brother and elder brother, he would look like this.

"Does Aqi want to go together?" Yan Jiuge asked back.

"Think." After saying this word, Chu Qi was vigilant, and quickly asked, "Don't you want me to go? Or..." Do you want him to say something nice before letting go?

"Why, I'm naturally happy if you want to go with me." Yan Jiuge said simply.

"Huh?" Chu Qi was a little surprised when he didn't get the expected words, and then he came back to his senses, "We should have gone together."

Chu Qi said it as a matter of course.

If he is not by Yan Jiuge's side, it will be dangerous to go out, what if he meets those who want to harm Yan Jiuge again.

"Okay, then I'm going to pack some things. Do you want to bring your medicine cauldron?" Yan Jiuge turned around, and asked Chu Qi while walking towards the house.

"Yes." Chu Qi replied, looking at Yan Jiuge's back, a little hesitant, "Is there nothing else besides this?"

"What else?"

"..." It seems that there is really nothing.

Chu Qi secretly breathed a sigh of relief, his vigilance disappeared, and he said casually, "It's nothing, as long as you don't shout—" Chu Qi barely stopped talking.

But the person at the other end heard it clearly, and he turned back, his eyes full of interest.

Chu Qi: "..."

He is so stupid, he is in a mess.

"Good Aqi, you haven't called my senior brother for a long time." When the old matter was brought up again, Yan Jiuge looked forward to it.

"First senior brother." Chu Qi said dryly.

"It's not this, the one you yelled when I built the foundation, or it can be replaced by something else."

Chu Qi: "..." If

it is something else, it can be brother, brother or something like that. Yan Jiuge's calculation is really good.

"What's the difference, the first senior is also a senior." Chu Qi defended himself.

The difference is huge.

Yan Jiuge stared at the tips of his ears, calling the first brother Chu Qi would not make his ears turn red at all, and Chu Qi would be very embarrassed if he called something else.

He blushes when he's embarrassed.

When he was a child, Yan Jiuge always liked to tease him, and then looked at Chu Qi's blushing face, very cute.

But right now——

the young man's brows and eyes turned awkwardly, and there was a twinkle in his pupils. The tips of her ears were not red yet, but her expression became more and more lively. It was completely different from when he was a child, but Yan Jiuge inexplicably had a different feeling in his heart.

His eyes swept over Chu Qi's earlobe, which was extremely white and soft.

If you take off the silver leaf hair ornament next to Aqi's ear and accidentally touch it, it will also turn crimson.

In this way, even if Ah Qi didn't call him brother, he would still be embarrassed.

Yan Jiuge was fascinated for a moment.

He took out an exquisite earring from the Qiankun bag, which was exactly the earring that Yan Chi had made earlier, it was also the color of silver jewelry, and the outline was a delicate butterfly.

When Yan Chi brought the things over, Yan Jiuge originally planned to blend the Wannian Essence Jade with the earrings, so that the earrings would have more functions, but at this moment——

"Ah Qi, I found a suitable pair of earrings not long ago. Do you want to wear the treasures of medical repairs?"

Wannian Essence Yu Yanchi can also redesign treasures, so there are not many opportunities to wear earrings for Chu Qi face to face.

Yan Jiuge didn't want to miss it.

"Huh?" Brother, has this matter been exposed?

Hearing that Yan Jiuge changed the subject, Chu Qi followed his words and looked at his hand, which looked like a delicate and small decoration.

"It looks so beautiful, how can there be such exquisite treasures..."

"The treasures used by medical and martial arts are mostly decorative, beautiful and convenient."

It seems like this, the clothes of medical practitioners are much more cumbersome than those of swordsmen .

Chu Qi thought about it and found it reasonable.

"Shall I wear it for you?"

In front of him, Yan Jiuge's voice was gentle, and when he listened carefully, there was inexplicable expectation, which made Chu Qi nod subconsciously.

Chu Qi thought that this silver butterfly, like the silver leaves in his hair, was embedded in his hair.

But Yan Jiuge reached out and touched the tip of Chu Qi's ear.

It wasn't the usual careless rubbing, but the whole hand was covered. The heat in the palm and the rough calluses on the fingertips almost made Chu Qi stiffen.

A crisp and numb current flowed from the tip of the ear to the earlobe, and the hand gently crushed it.

Chu Qi trembled at the tips of his ears, and tilted his head uncontrollably, trying to avoid such a strange touch, but his movements were hasty, and when he tilted his head, the corner of his lips touched Yan Jiuge's fingers.

— Kissed on the finger next to the little finger.

In an instant, Yan Jiuge froze the hand that was wearing the earrings for Chu Qi, and turned his attention from Chu Qi's earlobe to his lips.

The thin lips are soft, and the lip color is like a peach blossom that only buds in March. It is very light pink, but it is especially beautiful.