Chapter 71

"You should find that someone entered reincarnation with you when you come back from the scroll of the past."

Chu Qi was slightly startled when he heard the words of the patriarch.

No matter which time, Yan Jiuge will always be by his side.

"Yes, he has always been there."

"The opening of the amulet requires a price. He is the one who bears your fate with you. If you can't correct your fate in one reincarnation, the next karma will fall on him twice. You and Do the math, how many times is this?"

"The third time."

"There are only three things, you must cut off the cause and effect as soon as possible." The patriarch sighed, and he looked at Chu Qi with complicated eyes, as if he could Through Chu Qi, I saw my past, "Otherwise, you might choose to enter the world tracing scroll like me, and accompany him in reincarnation again and again."

"Are you trapped in the tracing scroll?"

"No , I am willing. Because there is no more Qi Qingxue in the world, and he can only be found in the Shishi Scroll."

"..." There is no doubt that the person named "Qi Qingxue" is the one who accompanied the Patriarch to enter the Shishi. roll man.

Chu Qi opened his lips, but suddenly couldn't say anything. He had read some records about the Patriarch in Zangshu Pavilion. The patriarch's method of medical cultivation was learned from a disciple of Yaowanggu, and the two had a very happy conversation.

"Anyway, one thing you need to understand is that he is going to walk out of the scroll with you."

"Okay, junior, thank you for reminding me, Master Patriarch." Chu Qi said in a low voice.

He will take Yan Jiuge out together.

"Then, next, let me tell you the secret of the double heart method."

...

Chu Qi stayed in Jianzhong for half a day, and when he learned from the ancestor of Tianxuanzong that the double-heart method was promoted, he had to cross an extra red thunder every time. Before cutting off the cause and effect, don't let the enemy know his ability, it's best to hide it first.

Before leaving, the patriarch gave Chu Qi a soul seal and asked him to go to the library to find records about the ancient war.

The evil spirits should have been completely expelled in the Great War of Ancient Times, but the divine tree was silent and the evil spirits remained, allowing the destiny to continue to today, ten thousand years later.

Jianzhong behind him fell into a deep sleep again.

Chu Qi didn't rush to Zangshu Pavilion in a hurry, he just came back from Qiucheng today, first he went to Wenjian Peak and could still use an excuse to talk about the two people's minds, and then he went to Zangshu Pavilion on purpose.

Go back to Zhong Lingfeng to refine medicine first, try to improve your strength during this time, and adapt to the dual-heart method in your body.

Zhong Lingfeng, Elder Qingyue and Bai Xuan had all gone out, Chu Qi was the only one on the top of the mountain, and he had a lot of elixir.

The elixir had not been tended for several days, and the leaves looked wilted.

Recently, the atmosphere in Yunhua Realm has been tense, and some turmoil is inevitable. Even the rare medical practitioners of Tianxuanzong need to go out to help.

Chu Qi touched the leaves of the elixir, lost in thought.

He remembered that some things were not without warning.

If the concentration of aura between heaven and earth keeps decreasing, the Yunhua Realm will usher in the Dharma-ending period, the spiritual roots will gradually disappear, and monks will gradually become ordinary people.

At that time, the laws of heaven that restrain monks will naturally cease to exist. That's why there are magical artifacts like the scroll of ancient times to make corrections.

And the person selected by the retrospective volume is Chu Qi.

After his death, the scroll will reincarnate again, but the operation of the magic weapon requires a price, so the scroll will be plundered from Yan Jiuge's luck.

"..."

Putting aside distracting thoughts, Chu Qi turned his gaze to the medicine field in front of him.

The spiritual power radiated from his palm, and within a short moment, it nourished the elixir in front of him. The medicine field was full of vitality, and the elixir spread its leaves to show its intimacy to Chu Qi.

Heaven, earth and man are in harmony, and all spirits grow.

The medical cultivation mentality in Chu Qi's body quickly integrated with the surrounding environment.

***

Ten days later.

Cloud Hidden Realm, Yan Family.

This time the ceremony is still the practice of the Yan family, once every three years, to suppress the evil spirit under the black abyss.

All the members of the Yan family who participated in the formation were already in place, and they only needed to wait for the head of the family to see the right time to open the seal of Heiyuan, and it would be completed after Yan Jiuge suppressed the evil spirit.

All eyes were on Yan Mingchao.

And Yan Mingchao looked at Yan Jiuge with deep eyes.

As the young master of the Yan family, Yan Jiuge has shouldered too many responsibilities since birth, and this time, he will continue to suppress the evil spirit under the black abyss as usual.

Compared with the impetuosity and hostility of the past, Yan Jiuge can already control his aura well, neither sharp nor violent, and looks calm.

Yan Mingchao remembered all these changes in his heart. This proves that he did nothing wrong to send Yan Jiuge to the Yunhua Realm despite all the opinions... It's just that the child of Yaowanggu has something to do with the Yunyin Realm after all...

"When will it start?"

When Yan Mingchao's thoughts diverged, Yan Jiuge urged him because he had not made a decision for a long time.

"Wait a little longer, wait until the large formation gathers more spiritual power." In this way, the risk of Yan Jiuge being backlashed by evil spirits will be reduced.

Yan Jiuge: "It's all the same, hurry up." Seeing Yan Jiuge's insistence, Yan Mingchao

turned his attention to the other clansmen in the formation, and said solemnly, "Get ready to fight."

, Yan Jiuge, who was at the center of the formation, entered it, and his figure disappeared from everyone's sight.

The atmosphere was silent, and each of the Yan family focused on inputting their own spiritual power into the spirit-gathering formation. The same is true for Yan Mingchao, but for some reason, his eyelids twitched for no reason, and his spiritual consciousness suddenly awakened.

Almost at this moment, a ray of light suddenly descended from the eastern sky.

In an instant, the sky and the earth changed color, and all the spiritual energy rushed towards the direction of that ray of light.

The law of wandering in the void of the world changes along with it, and this change is unstoppable even by the Yan family who has inherited the precepts.

The spiritual power of the spirit-gathering formation was drawn away bit by bit.

"Master Patriarch!" The Yan family in the formation raised their heads in shock, and all looked in the direction of Yan Mingchao helplessly.

"It's just at this time, Xie Chong—" Yan Mingchao frowned, looking at the rosy light in the sky, his face darkened, "Quickly stop the ceremony, call out Yan Jiuge, and close the black abyss!"

Waves of silent spiritual energy Scattered outwards, the Spirit Gathering Formation was overwhelmed and disintegrated in this accident.

"Boom!!"

There was a heavy thunderclap in the sky filled with sunlight, but there were no dark thunderclouds.

——Because this is the Ascending Thunder Tribulation.

Cultivators who reach the peak of the Mahayana stage after their cultivation has been completed, can cross the catastrophe and ascend to the upper realm, and live the same life as the heaven and the earth. Therefore, this ascension thunder calamity came from the upper realm, and did not belong to the heavenly law of the hidden cloud realm.

Born in accordance with the law, Shengxiantai will open the way to the upper realm.

However, due to an accident eighteen years ago, the monks in the Mahayana period failed to ascend to cross the catastrophe, and the evil spirits occupied the ascending immortal platform, and then plundered the source of the sacred tree.

As a result, the owner of the Valley of the Medicine Kings fell, and the Valley of the Medicine Kings was closed and hidden from the world.

There are no monks at the Mahayana stage in the Yin Yin Realm, so where does this lightning calamity of ascension come from?

Thoughts surged in Yan Mingchao's mind, and before he could find any clues, a cloud of evil spirit like thick ink gushed out from under the black abyss, spreading towards the place outside the seal.

The black baleful aura was like water breaking a bank, submerging the magic suppressing stone suppressed on the edge of the black abyss in an instant.

"Boom!" The magic stone cracked.

The seal collapsed, and the black abyss that the Yan family had guarded for thousands of years collapsed.

Yan Mingchao turned around and looked down the black abyss, his wide-open eyes were full of disbelief.

"Jiuge!"

"Yan Jiuge!!"

"——!"

***

"Bang!" An abrupt sound sounded from in front of Chu Qi.

When Chu Qi came back to his senses, the alchemy cauldron controlled by him with spiritual power had been destroyed, and the scorched fragrance of pills filled the attic, reminding him of what happened just now.

This is the first time in his life to refine medicine and fry a cauldron.

Huiling Pill is the most basic elixir, and he is very familiar with it. Such a big mistake should not have been made.

Chu Qi raised his hand and pressed his palm against his chest. The palpitation just now almost made him forget where he was at the moment.

what happened?

The last time I felt such a strong sense of discomfort was when Yan Jiuge lost control eight years ago.

Chu Qi's fingers trembled slightly.

"Lulu?" Sensing Chu Qi's emotions, Xiao Jin woke up from Chu Qi's feet, rubbing his head against the hem of his clothes worriedly.

Even the vine ring around Chu Qi's wrist stretched out a branch, sending spiritual energy to Chu Qi to soothe his mind.

"Something must have happened to Ayan."

Chu Qi lowered his brows slightly, trying to calm down his emotions.

The Yan family is in the Yin Yin Realm.

According to Chu Qi's understanding in Zangshu Pavilion these days, there is a natural barrier between Yunhua Realm and Yunyin Realm, and it is not easy to pass through that barrier.

For the specific method, you need to ask the Yan family who came from Yunyin Realm, and Yan Chi who is still staying near Tianxuanzong to refine weapons.

Before leaving Zhongling Peak, Chu Qi summoned Bai Luan and asked him to send the elixir he had refined these days to Yuxiu Peak to replenish Tianxuanzong's stockpile of elixir, and left a message for his master and sister to go out.

After dealing with these matters, Chu Qi went down the mountain to find Yan Chi.

A moment later, at the gate of Tianxuanzong, ten gatekeeper disciples hastily registered the waist badges of the disciples who went out.

Before he could clearly see the name on the waist card, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a slender figure walking away with a sword. The green and black outer shirt quickly merged with Shanchuan Yuandai, making people look in a trance.

"The disciple who went out this time is—"

"Zhong Lingfeng... Zhong Lingfeng Chu Qi..."

"What? That was Junior Brother Chu just now? Isn't that a disciple of sword repair?

" Seeing a sword aura and going away."

"But the waist card is the name of Junior Brother Chu."

"This..." The

mountain wind is still clear, but the many gatekeeper disciples in front of the mountain are hesitant.

But Chu Qi, who was flying away from Yujian, didn't care so much. With his cultivation base, Yujian's flying speed was several times faster than riding Bailuan or flying spirit weapon.

The situation is urgent, and it is natural to hurry as soon as possible.

So, just after Yan Chi finished refining the spatial spirit jade, he pushed the door out, intending to take a rest, stretch or something. But he saw a ray of sword light like a light, coming from the sky and falling straight in front of him.

"What are you doing? What are you doing? Yan Jiuge, you came back too soon this time, right? No one is as anxious as you to collect debts. Besides, I have already refined the space spirit jade, so you don't need to be like this——ah?!"

After seeing the visitor clearly, Yan Chi's words to justify himself stopped abruptly. He stared blankly at the Guiyin Sword, which had the same imposing manner as the Longyin Sword, and then glanced at the visitor again, his words unconsciously Small down.

"Chu Qi?"