Chapter 12

After Elder Chang said these words, the disciples who were sitting in the lecture hall cast envious glances at Chu Qi.

After causing trouble, he was not punished by the elders, but instead won favor. It can only be said that this fellow's swordsmanship talent is really amazing.

"Thanks to the great love of the elder, but this disciple has already passed on to his master." To

everyone's surprise, the disciple who had just practiced swordsmanship actually said this.

Elder Chang frowned and loosened. He really didn't expect that this was the first morning class after the initiation ceremony. How could someone start faster than him?

However, the other party already has a personal master, and he is not someone who insists.

"Okay then, go back and sit down, don't be distracted next time." Elder Chang said, looking at another student who was still in the same place and just distracted in class, "It's your turn."

Hearing this, Yan Jiuge raised his foot and walked forward.

At this time, some sword repair disciples recognized him as the one who practiced swords before the morning class, and couldn't help but look at each other in blank dismay. Is the junior who just started now has such a high level of attainment in swordsmanship? This makes them brothers and sisters so embarrassing?

After Yan Jiuge finished demonstrating the basic sword skills of Tianxuanzong, Elder Chang was silent for a moment, and asked, "You also have a personal master?"

"Never." Yan Jiuge replied.

Elder Chang's eyes lit up, but when he remembered Yan Jiuge's swordsmanship just now, he sighed again, "If you don't follow the way of Qiankun swordsmanship, it's useless to join my sect."

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, he was indeed not the way of Qiankun swordsmanship.

"That's all, go back and continue listening to the lectures. There is no need to go sweeping the Zangshu Pavilion. Since you have such a talent for learning swords, you will stay on Wenjian Peak to practice swords for half a day. You still have to be diligent." Elder Chang dismissed Punishment, coupled with sword practice, is nothing more than normal for sword repairers.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge sat back on the futon to attend class.

When they sat down, the two looked at each other, seeing doubts in their eyes, but because of the surrounding environment, they didn't ask each other why they were distracted in class.

After the morning class, Elder Chang urged the sword repair disciples to practice swords.

With him present, the sword repair disciples were too embarrassed to leave early after class, so they all stayed at Wenjian Peak to practice swords.

Chu Qi was paid close attention to by Elder Chang, so he never got distracted. Concentrate on practicing Tianxuanzong's basic swordsmanship back and forth for a long time.

The sun was shining, and it was noon.

"Rest for a while, you haven't bigu yet, come back to sword practice after lunch."

Elder Chang noticed that the physical fitness of the new disciples was a little weak, some of them were already sweating profusely, and even Chu Qi looked a little tired.

As for Yan Jiuge, the hair on his forehead was a little messy, but his breath was as usual.

Finally it was time to rest, Chu Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and retracted the Gui Yin sword into its scabbard.

When everyone was preparing to rest, a figure stepped on the clouds from outside Wenjian Peak.

Elder Chang raised his eyes, doubts arose in his heart. You know, in Tianxuanzong, the only one who doesn't fly with a sword and doesn't sit in a flat boat is probably his brother medical trainee who lives in seclusion—

"Chang Zhihui, are you procrastinating for the morning class? Look What time is it?"

An irritable voice came down from that piece of white cloud, the tone was particularly rude, even including the last name.

Elder Chang: "..." The

person who came was indeed his senior medical practitioner whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

After the initial shock, Elder Chang became more and more puzzled, his brother medical practitioner didn't make good medicine in Zhongling Peak, so he ran to him and asked Jianfeng what he was doing here? He also questioned him for procrastinating early in the morning.

"Senior brother Qingyue, why did you come to ask Jianfeng?" Elder Chang asked aloud.

"It's not thanks to you!"

After a cold snort, Elder Qingyue put away the flying magic weapon and landed beside Elder Chang. He didn't pay any attention to this junior who hadn't seen him for many years, but turned his head to look at Chu Qi first.

"Let me take a look, my apprentice—he looks tired, mentally exhausted, and sweating profusely." Halfway through Elder Qingyue's words, he reached a conclusion, "Chang Zhihui! You actually let my apprentice practice all morning. sword!"

Elder Qingyue was about to die of anger.

He couldn't bear to let his precious apprentice serve the elixir all morning, and then turned around and sent it to Chang Zhihui, instead, he suffered all the hardships of practicing swords!

Elder Chang was well-founded, "It's normal for sword repair disciples to practice swords all morning. Besides, I let them rest just now—wait?! What are you talking about? Your apprentice? Are you his master?"

Halfway through the words of defense, Elder Chang's face was full of disbelief, unable to believe this fact, "Disciples of medical practitioners?"

"Of course, otherwise, you sword cultivator disciples will not succeed? What are you daydreaming?" Elder Qingyue He gave him a supercilious look, and then showed off unceremoniously, "My apprentice is extremely wood spirit root, but he is a good material for studying medicine."

Elder Chang refused to admit defeat, "But he has a clear mind and a smart personality, and he is also a good material for learning Qiankun Sword!"

"This is our medical disciple!" Am I robbing my apprentice?"

This junior has never been taught a lesson for hundreds of years, so he became more and more wanton.

Sensing Elder Qingyue's anger, Elder Chang took a step back, silently staying away from his irritable medical senior brother, "Since I am your disciple, senior brother, I have no fate with me."

"Hum." Only then did Elder Qingyue soften his expression, "Then Junior Brother Chang, Senior Brother, I will not teach you swordsmanship today. I will take my apprentice back to Zhongling Peak first, and next time I will have morning class. Junior Brother Chang, please don't procrastinate." Qingyue

today The elder waited on Zhongling Peak for Chu Qi to come back for a long time, but there was still no one. He sent a message to the head of the sect, and learned that the elder who was attending the morning class at Wenjian Peak today was Chang Zhihui, so he immediately felt bad and rushed to Wenjianfeng.

His junior brother Chang is quite accomplished in swordsmanship, but he is obsessed with swordsmanship. When teaching his disciples, he especially likes to drag the hall and supervise the disciples' sword practice.

It's fine to teach sword repair disciples on weekdays, but it's not okay to let his apprentice, a medical practitioner, practice sword like this.

Doctors and practitioners have different minds, and they are not as good as swordsmen. It is enough to know a little about swordsmanship, but there is no need to be proficient.

Elder Qingyue "taught" his junior brother before walking towards Chu Qi.

"Little apprentice, do you want to go back to Zhongling Peak with Master?" Elder Qingyue asked kindly.

Chu Qi didn't expect that his master would personally come out from Zhong Lingfeng to pick him up, and he also witnessed the master "teaching" the strict-tempered Elder Chang.

For some reason, Chu Qi couldn't help thinking of what Senior Sister Bai Xuan said, "Master is elegant and easy-going".

"Elder Qingyue, Aqi hasn't had lunch yet, let's go back to Zhongling Peak to rest after he finishes eating." A

clear voice came from the side, and the person who said this was Yan Jiuge.

"Oh yes." His apprentice hasn't bigu yet, and still needs to eat three meals a day.

Elder Qingyue thought of Bigu Pill, but Chu Qi also said at this moment, "Master, can I go back later?"

"Of course." There's nothing wrong with this, it's not too much to ask.

Elder Qingyue nodded.

Elder Chang looked puzzled: "..."

As a senior brother, he seldom compromises with others, and has always been one-sided. It was his senior brother.

Seeing the disciple go to eat, but the younger brother is still standing there looking at himself.

Elder Qingyue glanced at him, "Do you mean to ask me about swordsmanship?"

"No, Senior Brother Qingyue, I remember that I have something to do, so I will leave first." After Elder Chang said this, he flicked his sword fly away.

Seeing that his junior brother had run away, Elder Qingyue turned to Zizai Peak. He still had a few things to do when he came out. He needed to find a handyman disciple to deliver meals to his apprentice, and cultivate the medicine fields on Zizai Peak.

On this end, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge went together to ask Jianfeng to leave and go to Good Fortune Peak for dinner.

A flat boat floated leisurely across the clouds, drifting forward unhurriedly.

Chu Qi sat beside Yan Jiuge, seeing no one around, he couldn't hold back his curiosity, "What were you thinking about when you had morning class just now, why did you lose your mind?"

They stood up one after the other. Both were surprised.

Slightly distracted, Yan Jiuge chose an answerable opening, "Elder Chang's swordsmanship is different from mine, and it's useless to listen to it."

Yan Jiuge doesn't practice Qiankun swordsmanship.

In the previous life, Chu Qi thought that Yan Jiuge was practicing the way of the ruthless sword. After all, he doesn't care much about anyone, which is very suitable for the ruthless sword. But after watching the "plot", Chu Qi knew that Yan Jiuge probably wasn't practicing ruthless swordsmanship either.

"Then what kind of swordsmanship do you practice? Is it passed down from your family?" Chu Qi asked.

"Yeah." Yan Jiuge raised his eyes, looking a little careless, "Guess."

It started, every time I didn't want to tell him. This person will show this expression.

Chu Qi is familiar with Yan Jiuge's temperament.

In the previous life, Chu Qi would say "Who cares about you", and then ignore Yan Jiuge.

But now, Chu Qi is really curious.

"Could it be the way of the free and unfettered sword?" Yan Jiuge, a rich man, was raised by his family, so there may be some reasons why he practiced the way of free and unfettered sword and was not burdened by the world.

"You guessed it right." Yan Jiuge nodded seriously, and just when Chu Qi's eyes lit up, he added a sentence—

"No wonder."

Chu Qi: "..."

His fist hardened.

Chu Qi silently said three times not to quarrel with Yan Jiuge, and Chu Qi took a deep breath, "It's fine if you don't want to say it."

People always have secrets that they want to hide. If it makes Yan Jiuge uncomfortable, then don't ask the end .

Yan Jiuge glanced at him, and said slowly, "It's not impossible to say it, unless you call me—"

Chu Qi said loudly: "I won't call!" It's

just a brother, why is Yan Jiuge still thinking about this matter!

After today, he must practice quietly, after all, his talent has also improved in this life, and he might be able to build a foundation within a month!

Chu Qi secretly made up his mind.

"Okay, don't shout if you don't shout." Anyway, he will build the foundation in two days.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself, no matter what, he still wanted to hear Aqi call his senior brother before returning to the hidden world of clouds.