Chapter 74

The barrier that guarded the Yan family's main house for thousands of years was shattered into pieces under the impact of that invisible force.

Fragments of the enchantment were scattered all around, like a huge fireworks ending, withering in the eyes of everyone.

Afterwards, the devilish energy erupted from the direction of the black abyss, rushing towards the sky like a beam of light.

The sky and the earth changed suddenly day and night, and the night was replaced by a more intense gray color.

The black abyss collapsed, the seal was lost, and the evil spirit came back, which would re-breed countless evil spirits and subvert the hidden cloud world.

In the beam of light condensed by the evil spirit, a long and tall figure was slowly walking out.

Xuanyi golden crown, dragon Yin spirit sword.

In that face full of magic patterns, there is a pair of dark golden eyes without light. The prohibition seal on his forehead was completely shattered, and the bright red blood slid down his cheeks, sinking into the dark earth.

A hundred feet in front of this figure, Yan Mingchao clenched his fists.

The situation he least wanted to face finally came—Yan Jiuge lost his temper.

"The sixteen shadow guards of the Yan family, form an array."

Yan Mingchao's voice was hoarse.

He can't let Yan Jiuge, who has become a demon, leave the Yan family's main house. This will not only cause harm to the hidden cloud world, but also a kind of blasphemy to Yan Jiuge himself.

If Yan Jiuge still had sanity, how could he be willing to become a bloodthirsty monster?

It's all his fault.

Yan Mingchao's eyes were full of pain.

If he could have discovered the hidden evil spirits in the Hidden Cloud Realm earlier, and if he could solve the problem of the magic stone, Yan Jiuge would not have come to such an ending.

Under the order of the head of the Yan family, the sixteen shadow guards emitted a bright white light, and strands of immortal energy began to gather.

The Yan family was born with a mass of immortal energy in their bodies, which can suppress the evil spirits of the black abyss.

When the immortal energy is exhausted, you can't enter the black abyss again, otherwise you will be eroded by the evil spirit and become a monster.

Such ancestral precepts have been passed down from generation to generation in the Yan family.

The Demon Suppressing Formation landed on top of Yan Jiuge's head.

What Yan Mingchao didn't expect was that—the immortal energy wandered around Yan Jiuge, but never hurt him at all.

Seeing this, Yan Mingchao suddenly opened his eyes wide.

It's a fairy bone!

Yan Jiuge's natural immortal bones are not damaged! A vague guess welled up in Yan Mingchao

's mind, as if he had suddenly caught a glimmer of hope in a desperate situation, he said decisively, "Stop!! He hasn't been completely possessed yet!"

The condensed Demon Suppressing Formation then dissipated into the air.

The Yan family's move also made the smile on Hu Jin's face in the crowd freeze.

——just a little bit.

"Patriarch Yan, what are you doing?" Her voice was rough and sharp, blaming out of control.

"That's a monster. Everyone can see the magic lines on his face. Do you want to let the monster harm the Hidden Cloud Realm?"

"He can't be considered a monster if he hasn't been completely enchanted." Yan Mingchao said in a deep voice.

"absurd!!"

The Great Elder of the Monster Race reprimanded her out of composure, and her expression was even a little distorted. To be more precise, the ghost teeth attached to her body were almost unbearable.

It cannot tolerate Yan Jiuge continuing to live in the world.

How could it repeat the same mistakes that it had finally changed?

Ghost Fang controlled the puppet thread.

The most valuable puppet had been destroyed at the moment when it broke through the barrier of the Yan family, and the rest were all monks from the Hidden Cloud Realm.

Right now, the black abyss of the Yan family has collapsed, the devil has returned, the law of heaven has collapsed, and the power of the precepts and incantations has weakened.

Gathering the strength of other monks, taking advantage of the chaos, it is very likely that Yan Jiuge will be killed.

Especially the human race Ling family and Yaozu are under its control.

"The Patriarch of the Yan family protects the monsters, we must eliminate the demons for the safety of the hidden cloud world!!" After the

high-sounding words fell, Ghost Fang controlled Hu Jin and rushed towards Yan Jiuge's direction first.

As if one hair moved the whole body, following Hu Jin's movements, the crowd began to flock to the Yan family's main house.

In the chaos, no one noticed. The eyes of these monks were dull, ashen and defeated like the sky stained by the evil spirit.

"Stop them."

Yan Mingchao frowned.

"Master Patriarch, evil spirits are breeding evil spirits." A law enforcement officer reported.

The Yan family takes eliminating demons as their mission.

Yan Mingchao looked at the monk who was shouting to get rid of demons, and smiled angrily, "Then let the evil spirits breed, so that these people can get rid of the demons."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Hu Jin attacking Yan Jiuge, and Yan Mingchao drew back to stop him.

The rest of the law enforcers of the Yan Family met the monks from the Monster Race and the Human Race one after another.

Under the gray sky, chaos arose everywhere.

The devilish energy eroded the aura of the Hidden Cloud Realm, and wisps of black energy lingered around the monks, eroding their minds as well.

On the contrary, Ghost Ya, the only beneficiary of this chaos, is absorbing the power of Demon Sha Qi to replenish himself.

"Woo!" A

sharp sword light flashed.

During the fight with Yan Mingchao, Hu Jin's arm was severed.

It should have been considered a serious injury, but the injured person opened his mouth and said with a smile, "Your Yan family is still the same, you will always be the one blocking the way.

" Let me use his body."

"Don't you think he is not completely possessed?"

This time, a ferocious voice came from above Hu Jin's head, and a huge evil spirit emerged from Hu Jin's body. shadow.

Faceless and invisible, like a cloud of turbid air between heaven and earth. But he opened his spiritual wisdom again, carrying the strong malice in the world.

This is the ghost tooth itself.

"It's you, you're not dead yet!" Yan Mingchao recognized Ghost Ya's aura.

Eighteen years ago, there was a change in Shengxiantai.

The evil spirit occupied Shengxiantai and attacked the sacred tree. The owner of the Medicine King Valley sacrificed himself to kill the conscious evil spirit.

Yan Mingchao thought it was dead, but he didn't expect it to be dormant in the body of the monster clan, hiding for many years.

"Of course I won't die, it's Yan Jiuge who died!"

Ghost Ya left Hu Jin's body, passed Yan Mingchao, and rushed towards Yan Jiuge.

How could Yan Mingchao let it succeed? He formed a seal with his backhand, his spiritual power surged, and using his body as a formation, he instantly swapped the positions of Yan Jiuge behind him with his own.

Ghost Ya grabbed Yan Mingchao's shoulder with a palm.

The strong devilish energy instantly broke through Yan Mingchao's protective spiritual power, piercing into the flesh and blood.

Even so, Yan Mingchao's figure remained motionless, and he even mobilized his own precepts to trap Guiya's figure within an inch of his body.

Ten feet away, Yan Jiuge, who had been displaced, raised his unconscious dark golden eyes.

His eyes reflected Yan Mingchao's resolute face.

"Let's go!" "Let

's go!!"

After Yan Mingchao's words fell, he raised his hand and shot a talisman in the direction of Yan Jiuge.

The symbol of Medicine King Valley is engraved on the talisman, which is the last remaining talisman of the Yan family to purify evil spirits.

The talisman turned into a green aura, which instantly submerged into Yan Jiuge's body, suppressing most of the magic lines on his body.

His eyes moved slightly, as if he had really cleared his mind from the chaos. Turn around and leave in the direction outside Yan's house.

Ghost Tooth was trapped, and could only watch Yan Jiuge go away, it roared unwillingly, "Damn it, you don't want to escape!"

All the invisible objects hidden in the void were revealed, and they were all puppet threads.

These puppet threads all penetrated the heads of the monks, forcibly controlling their behavior.

The silk thread twitched, and the monks who had rushed towards the main house of the Yan family quickly turned around and chased in the direction of Yan Jiuge.

"Lingjia's puppet technique!"

Yan Mingchao's pupils tightened.

He understood everything, no wonder the Mahayana monks of the Ling family would attract evil spirits when they ascended, no wonder Ling Zhihuan wanted to come to the Yan family to eliminate demons.

Under the puppet technique, no one was spared.

What's more, at this moment, the evil spirit is rampant, and with the help of the evil spirit, the monks polluted by the evil spirit will also become Guiya's puppets.

In this way, there will be more and more monks chasing and killing Yan Jiuge.

He cannot be saved.

Imprisoning Ghost Ya's body here has already made Yan Mingchao do his best.

Yan Jiuge's figure jumped forward, and behind him, there were many monks polluted by evil spirits, densely packed, with no end in sight, like a black wave.

The aura of the hidden cloud world is rapidly disappearing, and the constraints of the laws of heaven are weakening.

Only in the front, the aura is quite strong.

Suddenly, Yan Jiuge stopped without any warning, his half-awakened sanity seemed to be exhausted, and his dark golden eyes stared blankly at the sky.

The sky was dim, but the expression on his face was softened by raising his head.

"——!" The law of heaven changed suddenly.

An ancient formation pattern illuminated half of the dark sky, spanning the space.

Between heaven and earth, it seemed that something suddenly woke up. Like a Hong bell being rung, an invisible momentum swayed away.

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

Two dull and huge echoes struck the eardrums of all the monks, and the coercion followed like a sound, covering the entire land.

All living beings must be in awe.

Even the monks controlled by puppet silk are no exception. Although they lose consciousness, they are not dead yet.

At the back of the teleportation spirit array, a complicated dark green ancient array pattern suddenly condensed, and after a short while, it turned into an ancient green wood gate.

The green wood gate is being pushed outward, and the ancient restrictions on it are being lifted one by one.

Eighteen years ago, with the incident of ascending to Xiantai, the last direct heir of Yaowang Valley fell, so far, Yaowang Valley has been closed and hidden from the world.

Today, Yaowang Valley reappears in the world.

A cyan glow came out from behind the door, and sixteen green phoenixes flew out with their branches—

"Before the Valley of the Medicine King, don't be presumptuous!"

No one was seen, but his voice was loud.

The world was silent, and no one could move a step under the coercion of the mighty.

Only the teleportation array in the sky is still changing, making the final charge for crossing the space.

In the formation, a dark green figure is slowly revealing its figure.

Sixteen green phoenixes landed beside him, all bowed their heads and presented emerald spiritual branches.

"Eighteen years of traveling, today is finally waiting for my lord to return."

"The gatekeepers of the Medicine King's Valley opened the valley as promised." The

oppression was gone, and the voices of these two words were extremely ethereal, as pleasant as fairy music.

During the formation, the man opened a pair of emerald green eyes to clearly see the scene of changing space.

He didn't reach out to take the spiritual branch brought by Qingfeng, but he caught sight of Yan Jiuge among the crowd.

"Ayan!"

He yelled, and then walked out of the teleportation formation, his clothes fluttering and falling in the direction of Yan Jiuge.

"I found you."

He crashed into Yan Jiuge's arms.