Chapter 27

It seemed that it was aware that the two of them were going to escape, and the emotion of the monster that looked like a snake was angry.

It has been sleeping in the spirit jade mine for a hundred years. It was originally prepared for the final transformation, absorbing the spiritual energy of the spirit jade, and transforming from a snake into a dragon.

Unexpectedly, just before the door, the spiritual marrow jade disappeared, it was forced to wake up, and the transformation was interrupted.

The monster raised its head and hit the hole again.

"Boom!" The

loud noise echoed in the deep spiritual jade vein, and the crack was smashed open by this tyrannical force. Then the monster's head rushed forward, it opened its bloody mouth, the scarlet snake letter hissed, and bit down in the direction of Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge.

The Long Yin sword hummed in a low voice.

Yan Jiuge clenched the hilt of the sword tightly, and his spiritual power instantly quenched the blade of the Dragon Yin Sword.

"——!" A

sword cut down.

The next moment, in the dark tunnel, the sword light suddenly appeared.

This sword is wrapped in a fierce killing intent, compared with the fierceness of the monster, it does not give way in terms of momentum. The flying rocks and dust that passed by turned into dust, and chopped straight at the monster's head.

"Kuan!" It was as

if a sword had been slashed on a rock, causing a heavy echo.

I saw that the monster couldn't dodge in time, and the three unfinished horn thorns on the top of its head were cut off. Without the horn thorns, the appearance of this monster is no different from that of a snake.

"Hiss—!"

Unexpectedly, even though the monster had its horns cut off, it didn't show any fear. Instead, it twisted its huge body as if it had gone mad, and began to rampage in the narrow tunnel.

Those snake pupils were already scarlet, filled with endless hatred.

Yan Jiuge didn't love to fight, he had already cut off the snake's horn thorns, ruining the possibility of it turning into a dragon. When the dragon energy in the monster's body is exhausted, its strength will be greatly weakened.

When he raised his hand, three more sword qi fell.

This time Yan Jiuge slashed at the Lingyu Mine in the tunnel.

Violent cracking sounds kept ringing out. Originally, the Lingyu Mine had been shattered a lot due to the impact of monsters. Now that it was repaired by Yan Jiuge, the entire vein collapsed like a spider web.

The collapsed ore fell in front of the monster, blocking its way.

Although it won't last long, this time is enough for Yan Jiuge to get out of trouble.

With a sword in one hand and Chu Qi's waist in the other, Yan Jiuge stepped on the fallen ore in the tunnel and rushed out with his strength.

The two escaped from the danger a little bit, and Chu Qi's tense heart eased.

After not being so nervous, Chu Qi realized later that Yan Jiuge was protecting his whole body in his arms, and the posture of the two was very intimate.

Even before, they had never hugged like this.

The strong wind passing by the ears rolled up the hair of the two, and along the direction of the wind, they were entwined intimately.

Even breathing is the breath of the other party.

Chu Qi's mood that had not been relieved for a long time was brought up again. He hugged Yan Jiuge and silently said in his heart that it was because the situation was urgent and he had no choice but to act.

The tunnel was too narrow, and he couldn't dodge to the side. It was safest to stay by Yan Jiuge's side.

He is a medical practitioner, but he cannot control a sword.

Just a hug, nothing to be ashamed of.

Chu Qi was meditating in his heart.

"Aqi." A

familiar voice fell into Chu Qi's ears, and he taught Chu Qi to do all the useless excuses that he had read for a long time.

The crimson color spread to the tip of Chu Qi's ears, and panic flashed in his eyes, "What, what's wrong?"

"Don't be afraid, that snake has failed to transform into a dragon now, and it will lose its strength after struggling for at most two hours."

Yan Jiuge was very close to Chu Qi, so he naturally sensed Chu Qi's tense mood, and then comforted him.

"...Jiao?" Pulling his thoughts back to the memory just now, Chu Qi remembered the appearance of that monster, like a snake but not a snake.

"Well, after reaching a certain level of cultivation, monsters can try to return their blood to their ancestors. Snakes are originally degenerated from jiao. The snake just now was about to transform into a jellyfish. It has been around the spirit marrow jade for a long time, and its body is stained. It smelled of the spirit marrow jade, and it was sleeping again, so we didn't notice it."

Otherwise, Yan Jiuge would kill it before the accident happened.

"So that's it... wait! Xiaojin doesn't seem to come out!" After hearing Yan Jiuge's explanation, Chu Qi suddenly remembered that the gold-swallowing beast didn't come out with them.

"It will be fine." Yan Jiuge was not worried about the situation of the gold swallowing beast at all, "If that snake is willing to bite it, it will be the snake's turn to break its teeth." The

gold swallowing beast will solidify its body into a hard body when it is in danger. How hard metals can be depends on the quality of the ore they have swallowed before.

This gold-swallowing beast has even gnawed the spirit marrow jade, so it is estimated that there are still many good things hidden in its stomach.

During the short conversation, Yan Jiuge came out from the ground with Chu Qi.

The long-lost sunlight fell on the two of them, illuminating the tinge of red on the tip of Chu Qi's ear, which became more and more obvious.

Yan Jiuge glanced out of the corner of his eye, but couldn't look away.

The hand holding Aqi's waist should be loosened.

But Yan Jiuge's thoughts were completely occupied by him and Chu Qi embracing each other. Before, he was anxious to hurry, but now he realized that it was not only A Qi's voice that was soft, but also his waist.

Seeing that they had already reached the ground, Chu Qi was about to let go of his arms around Yan Jiuge, wanting to retreat from this tight embrace to ease his emotions.

At this time -

"Boom!!" A muffled sound came from the ground.

The ground beneath their feet trembled.

With some bad premonition, Chu Qi stopped his movements, with a hesitant expression on his face, "Could that monster catch up from the ground?"

Yan Jiuge raised his eyebrows, temporarily refraining from other thoughts, "It's very possible, Let's leave from this mountain first." The

monster must take revenge, Yan Jiuge has not released the restraint on his body, and the strength he has shown cannot make him feel afraid, and there is a high possibility of catching up from the ground.

Little did they know, the two of them were not the only ones responsible for the madness of the monsters—there was also a little gold-swallowing beast.

The Golden Swallowing Beast had a horn thorn in its mouth, yes, it was the horn thorn that Yan Jiuge had chopped off from the head of the monster with a sword, and it ran wildly with its short legs in the direction of its owner.

Behind the gold swallowing beast's buttocks, it sensed the monster with its horns stabbed in the air, chasing it angrily.

The anger of Huajiao's failure has already made the monster lose its mind, and it almost relies on instinct to chase after the "person" who took away its most important thing.

There was such a big commotion.

The mine veins collapsed more thoroughly, and the dull sound spread from the ground to the ground, which alarmed the spirit beasts living in this mountain, causing them to run away from the forest in horror.

In mid-air, Yan Jiuge flew with Chu Qi Yujian. Because they still had to wait for the Gold Swallowing Beast to come out, their speed of controlling the sword was not fast.

"This monster seems to be particularly angry, but why didn't it come out of the ground, instead, it chased us all the way underground?"

Chu Qi was a little confused.

The underground is full of ore veins, and there is a lot of resistance. Even if the monster's skin is thick and thick, such a rampage will still cause wear and tear.

"..."

Yan Jiuge pondered for a while, this situation may be...

"Lulu!!"

At this moment, a golden round object burst out from the ground, accompanied by Chu Qi's familiar cry, towards He and Yan Jiuge flew in the direction of the two.

"Xiaojin!"

The spirit pet who had been waiting for a long time finally came back.

Chu Qi stretched out his hand subconsciously, intending to catch the gold-swallowing beast.

After catching it, Chu Qi discovered that what he caught was not only the Gold-Tuning Beast, but also a large piece of monster horn thorn that was bitten and dragged by the Gold-Tuning Beast.

"Lululu."

With a muffled cry from its mouth, the Gold Swallowing Beast signaled its master to put away the good thing it was holding in its mouth.

Chu Qi: "..."

No wonder the monster chased all the way underground. It turned out that this little guy was dragging his horns and running ahead.

Under the urging eyes of the swallowing gold beast, Chu Qi put the horn of the monster into the Qiankun bag without a word.

Afterwards, the place under their feet shook for a while, and the monster followed the last trace of breath, broke out from the ground, and stood menacingly.

Only now did Chu Qi have the opportunity to see the whole picture of the monster.

It was a huge snake with a body about twenty feet wide and immeasurably long, and most of its body had not come out of the ground. And because it had been cut off with horns and thorns, its head was a little protruding, making it look even uglier.

At this time, the pair of snake pupils of the monster stared at the direction of Chu Qi and the others, and the sharp snake teeth were full of poison.

In such a field, the enmity between the two parties is endless.

Yan Jiuge's eyes were heavy, he had two choices now, either he would release the restraint and kill the monster, or he would continue to chase after the monster, and then kill it when it was exhausted and weak.

The former would reveal his identity in front of Chu Qi, but Yan Jiuge didn't think much of it. But the latter consumes too much energy and time, and it is also a troublesome thing.

While Yan Jiuge was thinking, there was a special fluctuation of spatial spiritual power around him.

It has been quite a while since the Yunxi Secret Realm was opened, and there are quite a few monks who have teleported in, but they are unlucky, and they happen to catch up with the monks who go crazy with monsters, which is really rare.

A white light flashed under Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge, and twenty monks came in from the outside world, all wearing red and white costumes of the Beast Sect disciples.

Coincidentally, there was also an acquaintance of the two of them - Yun Jiangmiao.

Yun Jiangmiao led the disciples of the Beast Sect into the Yunxi Secret Realm, and before he could tell where he was in front of him, he was shocked by a fierce breath.

The monster that appeared in front of them was huge, so tall that it covered the sky and the sun, and the shadows shrouded all of them in it, which was extremely oppressive.

"Oops."

Yun Jiangmiao thumped in his heart, never expecting that he would be teleported to the place where the monster was at the very beginning.

Before he had time to think too much, Yun Jiangmiao quickly sacrificed the defensive spirit weapon and protected all the disciples of the same sect in it.

"Hiss!" The

monster was already in a berserk state, and suddenly there were more monks under its nose, and it couldn't bear it, it directly rolled its tail that was still in the ground, and attacked those monks indiscriminately.

"Crack—!" The

huge snake tail slapped on the barrier protecting the spiritual weapon, smashing it to pieces with just one glance.

"Cough, cough, cough!"

There was a huge gap in strength, and Yun Jiangmiao looked at the defensive spiritual weapon on the ground that had turned into scrap iron, with blood overflowing from the corner of his lips. As the controller of the spiritual weapon, if the spiritual weapon becomes invalid, he will be backlashed by the spiritual power, which is also uncomfortable.

"Senior Brother Yun!"

Behind Yun Jiangmiao, the disciples of the Beast Sect who were originally terrified by the monsters all looked at him worriedly. The cultivation base of their pedestrians is only foundation building, and the summoned spiritual pets are unable to move when they are afraid of the coercion of the monster.

And Yun Jiangmiao, who has the highest cultivation base, can't last a face-to-face meeting.

They may be dying.

With such a thought in their hearts, everyone turned pale.

However, to everyone's surprise, Yun Jiangmiao raised his hand to wipe off the blood on the corner of his lips, and said in a deep voice, "Everyone, stand behind me."

Upon hearing this, the disciples of the Beast Sect retreated behind Yun Jiangmiao .

In the middle of the sky, Yan Jiuge, who was planning to make a move, stopped after seeing this scene, and said to Chu Qi in a low voice, "Ah Qi, don't treat him yet." The

formed healing spirit flowed from Chu Qi's hands, "But , With Yun Jiangmiao's strength, he can't beat this monster, right?"

"He's only at the early stage of Jindan, so naturally he can't beat him." He might even be beaten to death by the monster.

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, staring at the direction of Yun Jiangmiao with his deep eyes, as if thinking of something in his heart, he said to Chu Qi, "But he is a beast master, if he comes from a family of beast masters, he may not have any cards."

"And Let's see what else he can do."

"If it doesn't work, let's do it again."

Chu Qi was surprised when he heard this, but he also stopped performing spiritual skills and kept a wait-and-see attitude.

He and Yan Jiuge also struggled to deal with this monster.

If Yun Jiangmiao and the others hadn't just teleported in, Chu Qi would have planned to leave here quickly with Yan Jiuge.

Under Chu Qi's probing eyes.

Yun Jiangmiao stretched out his hands to form a seal, and the blood-red curse seal condensed from the palm of his hand, causing the momentum around him to change suddenly.

Gorgeous fox fire flowed out from the curse seal, and immediately after, there were nine more fox fires in front of Yun Jiangmiao, and an elegant nine-tailed spirit fox appeared in response to the contract.

"!"

Seeing this scene, Chu Qi's eyes were full of shock.

In the last life, according to the news Chu Qi heard, Yun Jiangmiao contracted a nine-tailed spirit fox from the Yunxi Secret Realm, and became famous in the Yunhua world.

But now, just as Yun Jiangmiao teleported in, he was able to summon the Nine-Tailed Spirit Fox! It is completely different from what the previous life said.

Could it be that the rumors are wrong? Is there something else hidden about the trip to Yunxi Secret Realm?

Chu Qi hesitated.

On the ground, after Yun Jiangmiao summoned the nine-tailed spirit fox, he was no longer helpless.

The bloodline of the nine-tailed spirit fox is higher than that of the snake-shaped monster, and it can suppress the opponent in terms of breath. However, the strength of the Nine-Tailed Spirit Fox is also limited by contracting with weaker monks, and the highest level of cultivation cannot exceed Yunjiang Miao's cultivation level.

Therefore, the combat effectiveness of the two sides is on par.

"Junior Brothers, you leave here quickly, I'll take care of it." Yun Jiangmiao saw the frantic situation of the battle, and decided to let other fellow disciples leave here first to be on the safe side. At that time, only he and the Nine-Tailed Fox will be left. Even if they can't beat this monster, they can easily escape.

The disciples of the Beast Sect knew that they would not be able to help if they stayed. After hearing Yun Jiangmiao's words, they quickly retreated to the rear.

But everyone did not expect that the body of the monster fighting the nine-tailed fox, which was hidden in the ground, was just circling where they were.

The monster stood up, and the ground cracked instantly, and the disciples of the Beast Sect on it were swept into the broken mud and rocks. The monster beast's aggressive aura pressed them and walked past them, even without a frontal attack, they could easily break through the protective spiritual power on their bodies.

The weakest disciples of the Beast Sect vomited blood and lost their mobility on the spot. Several of their bones were broken, and their expressions were particularly painful.

"Brother!"

Yun Jiangmiao was very anxious, and hurried up to save people, but was stopped because of the battle between the monster and the nine-tailed fox.

Without the blessing of the spiritual pet, the physique of the beast master is better than that of the doctor, and the disciples of the beast master can't last a few breaths.

At this time, the nine-tailed fox bit the monster's seven inches, but because the scales of the monster were hard, the nine-tailed fox didn't bite through, but the monster was facing a near-death crisis and struggled violently.

The tail of the snake shuttled across the ground, making it even more difficult for the disciples of the Beast Sect who were involved in the battle circle.

A huge shadow fell over them again, and this time it was the snake's tail that fell over their heads.

"Om!"

At the very moment, the spirit sword burst through the air.

A white sword light pierced through the tip of the snake's tail, forcibly changing its falling direction. And nailed it in the direction pointed by the sword qi.

At the same time, a mass healing spirit fell on the heads of the disciples of the Beast Sect, and the gentle spiritual power healed their injuries in an instant.

The situation changed in an instant, and the disciples of the Beast Sect came back to their senses after the initial shock, and quickly fled outside.

Yun Jiangmiao's anxious expression turned into surprise when he saw the figure suddenly appearing in midair, "Thank you, Fellow Daoist of Tianxuanzong, for your rescue!"

The sword cultivator in black didn't answer, and only joined the battle with his spirit sword .

Behind him, the young man who was also dressed as a disciple of Tianxuanzong stepped back twenty feet, found a suitable safe position, raised his hand and continued to perform spiritual spells.

The spiritual art of medical practice can not only heal the wound, but also bless the state.

"...Chu, Fellow Daoist Chu?"

After seeing the young man's face clearly, Yun Jiangmiao suddenly couldn't recover. He never expected that Fellow Daoist Chu turned out to be a medical cultivator, not a sword cultivator as he had guessed before!

Hearing Yun Jiangmiao's words, Chu Qi raised his head and glanced at him, and gave him a small healing technique.

Yun Jiangmiao was backlashed by the spiritual weapon just now, and there are still internal injuries in his body.

A small healing technique went on, and it was cured quickly.

"Get rid of the monsters first, then talk about the old days." Chu Qi's voice was calm, and he was also a little doubtful about Yun Jiangmiao, but the current timing is not suitable for talking.

"Okay."

Yun Jiangmiao nodded, and refocused on the Nine-Tailed Fox he had summoned.

He is a beast master, and he can perform some beast mastering techniques to increase the fighting power of spiritual pets. Just now, he was internally injured by the backlash of the spiritual weapon, and after summoning the Nine-Tailed Fox, he couldn't do more. Now that the injury has recovered, it is natural to bless the Nine-Tailed Fox with the Beast Control Technique.

"Hiss!!" The tip of the tail was injured by the sword energy, and the monster raised its head and let out a cry of pain. Even the battle with the Nine-Tailed Fox was a bit powerless.

The nine-tailed fox saw the opportunity, and wrapped the seven inches of the monster with fox fire.

Just at this juncture, Yun Jiangmiao's blessing technique also fell on the Nine-Tailed Fox, and it was able to unleash the Nine Fox Fires in one go and kill the monster.

But all of a sudden, a sharp sword energy passed by its tail, and slashed at the monster's seven inches.

The moment he rubbed shoulders with the sword energy, the Nine-Tailed Fox felt his whole body creep up, instinctively curled up his tail, and quickly backed away.

The long and narrow fox eyes swept back, and met those deep eyes unexpectedly.

"......"Oops.

Why is the heir of the Yan family here?

The Nine-Tailed Fox originally thought that its contractor's luck was too unlucky, so when he entered the secret realm, he bumped into a powerful monster.

But now it seems that it should be more unlucky.

The Yan family is in charge of the precepts.

A space barrier was raised from the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm, and monks from the two realms were not allowed to communicate with each other on the surface. If they violated it, they would be punished by the Yan family.

If I knew it earlier, it should have reappeared after casting the illusion.

Nine-Tailed Fox regretted it immensely, but the matter had come to this point and it was irreversible. It could only watch as Yan Jiuge killed the dying monster with his sword, and then raised his sword and walked towards him.

【How did you get here? 】

Amidst Nine-Tailed Fox's apprehension, a secret sound transmission came to his ears, with some inquiries.

[I once had a spiritual contract with the ancestors of the Yun family, and I use this part to protect the descendants of the Yun family without any worries. ]

[Really? ]

[It's true! 】

The nine-tailed fox is true. It indeed descended to the Yunhua Realm by relying on the Fox Clan's avatar technique, and its body is still in the Cloud Hidden Realm.

But not telling lies, and not telling the whole truth, is the way of their fox clan's survival.

Sure enough, after Yan Jiuge asked through sound transmission, a commandment curse seal suddenly appeared in the sea of ​​consciousness of the nine-tailed fox avatar.

If what it says is not true, this avatar will be obliterated by the precepts.

The Yan family's method is really unusual, no wonder the monks in the Yin Yin Realm are afraid of it.

[Don't do what you shouldn't do. 】

Words like warning came into the ears of Nine-Tailed Fox, Yan Jiuge withdrew his gaze from it, turned around and walked back.

The Nine-Tailed Fox looked in the direction he left, and at the end of his line of sight was a person he was familiar with—a pure body, rumored to be very likely to awaken the existence of the Divine Tree in the Hidden Cloud Realm.

Originally, the Nine-Tailed Fox wanted to test whether Chu Qi had such a rare ability, but now that the heir of the Yan family has marked him with a commandment spell, the plan to test it secretly is even more difficult.

However, the illusion skills of their Nine-Tailed Fox Clan are unparalleled, and perhaps they will find opportunities in the future.

As if sensing the gaze of the Nine-Tailed Fox, Chu Qi on the other end also raised his eyes. He had just finished performing the spirit technique, and his eyes were a deep blue color, which looked extremely transparent.

Their eyes met for a short while, and the Nine-Tailed Fox suddenly lost confidence in his confident illusion.

When he was on the street, Chu Qi could sense it, unless he didn't use the illusion to hide it.

Chu Qi took a look at the nine-tailed spirit fox, and made sure that this spirit beast had extremely high spiritual intelligence, otherwise his eyes would not be so emotional.

After the battle, Yan Jiuge returned to Chu Qi's side.

Yun Jiangmiao's state of mind was up and down, and he was a little tired. But he didn't forget that it was thanks to Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi for their rescue, and thanked them again.

"You don't have to be polite, fellow Daoist Yun. If you hadn't summoned the nine-tailed fox, we might not be able to beat the monster."

Chu Qi replied pointedly.

"The nine-tailed spirit fox was handed over to me by my father before I went to the fairy mountain. In times of crisis, it can protect my life."

After Yun Jiangmiao knew that he had summoned the nine-tailed spirit fox, the secret could no longer be hidden. However, many aristocratic disciples also have such cards, so it is not uncommon.

Moreover, in Yun Jiangmiao's view, the two Taoist friends of Tianxuanzong are not the kind of people who maliciously snatch other people's spiritual favor. Otherwise, the two would not rescue each other during the battle with the monster. They should wait for him and the Nine-Tailed Fox to exhaust themselves before trying to snatch it.

"So that's the case, no wonder it is so powerful." Chu Qi said calmly, but his doubts became more and more in his heart.

According to what Yun Jiangmiao said, the nine-tailed fox is an heirloom of the Yun family, not a spirit beast in the Yunxi Secret Realm.

Could it be that Yun Jiangmiao also encountered a monster in the Yunxi Secret Realm in the last life, so he summoned the Nine-Tailed Fox?

But in the last life, there was no Chu Qi in the Yunxi Secret Realm, and the Gold Swallowing Beast would not recognize its master, nor would it take monks to the Lingyu mine to dig out the ten thousand-year spirit jade, thus alarming the degenerated monster.

After contracting with the Gold Swallowing Beast, Chu Qi was able to confirm that it was his talent that attracted Xiao Jin, which only he could do.

Without a crazy monster, what danger could force Yun Jiangmiao to summon a nine-tailed spirit fox?

And in the previous life, Yan Jiuge was also in the Yunxi Secret Realm, did he encounter any danger?

Chu Qi thought carefully.

Back then when the disciples of Tianxuanzong returned from training in the Yunxi Secret Realm, Yan Jiuge retreated to attack the Nascent Soul Stage, and everyone thought he had a great opportunity.

But half a year later, Yan Jiuge left the customs, and his cultivation was still at the late stage of Jindan.

It is common for monks to fail in the realm of attack, but Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge have been together day and night for the past few years, and found that there is no bottleneck in his cultivation.

Therefore, there is another possibility that Yan Jiuge was recuperating at the time to heal his wounds.

Feeling sour in his heart, Chu Qi felt a little regretful, if he had cared more about Ayan in his last life, he wouldn't even be unaware of his injury.

Thinking of this, Chu Qi looked up at Yan Jiuge who was walking towards him, and sized him up several times, with concern in his eyes, "Did that monster hurt you just now?"

Yan Jiuge stopped walking when he heard that : "..."

Of course a dying snake had no chance of injuring him.

"Woooo!"

But, before Yan Jiuge could make a sound, the Gold-Tuning Beast sitting on Chu Qi's shoulder was the first to make a sound, raising the tip of its thin tail, and motioned to Chu Qi for its wound caused by the monster.

There was a bit of skin on the gold swallowing beast's tail, and if it didn't make a sound, the wound would heal itself soon. If it couldn't catch up with the master's healing technique, it would be a big loss!

The obsidian-like eyes were full of anticipation, and the gold-swallowing beast looked at Chu Qi eagerly.

Chu Qi lowered his head, and was about to perform a healing spell on Xiao Jin, when he heard a faint voice coming from in front of him.

"The shoulder was scratched by the scales of that monster, it's not serious."

After Yan Jiuge finished speaking, his eyes met the unbelievable eyes of the swallowing gold beast, and he hummed coldly in his heart.

It was just now that Ah Qi cared about him, but he was preempted by this idiot.

No, it's just a wound, so that no one is the same.