Chapter 31

Full of doubts in his heart, Chu Qi turned his gaze back to the giant tree in front of him.

The place where he cut off with his sword just now is healing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the cut will soon disappear.

"Sa Sa."

At this time, the sound of whirling branches and leaves suddenly sounded, and under the watchful eyes of Chu Qi and the two, the green vines wrapped around the giant tree receded to the surroundings, revealing the tree hole covered by it.

The aura emanating from the giant tree also came from the tree hole.

"I remember this trick, which is to invite you into the urn." Luo Xin said vigilantly, "Friend Daoist, don't look at the spiritual energy in the tree hole, as if there is some kind of natural treasure. It is so easily displayed in front of our eyes, it must be There is a trick waiting for us. Be careful."

"..."

These words are very reasonable.

The giant tree can make such a movement, obviously wanting them to go in.

But his intuition told Chu Qi that no matter what was in the tree hole, he would go in and find out.

In the new life, Chu Qi has always been wondering about the change in his talent. Now there is a giant tree that can trigger changes in the spiritual roots in his body, there may be some clues.

The green green color reappeared in his eyes, Chu Qi opened his mouth and told Luo Xin, "Fellow Daoist Luo, I will go into the tree hole later, you are waiting for me outside?"

"What? Do you want to go in?" Luo Xin touched Rubbing the back of his head, he hesitated, "Then I'd better go in with you..."

It seemed more dangerous for him to stay outside alone than not knowing whether he was really inviting you into the urn.

Thinking of the sword cultivator that Luo Xin thought he was powerful, Chu Qi added, "I may not be able to guarantee your safety, Fellow Daoist.

"

After the two discussed it, the Gold Swallowing Beast lying on Chu Qi's shoulder grunted twice, jumped down and walked ahead to explore the way.

It is now the most resistant here, and such a big event as pathfinding naturally belongs to it.

The giant tree is huge, and the tree hole in the middle of its trunk is like a cave, and the bottom cannot be seen from the outside.

The Gold Swallowing Beast climbed up nimbly, and when it wanted to go in again, it bumped into the restriction barrier with its head, making a crisp sound.

"Boom!"

"Lulu!"

After being unable to enter, the Gold Swallowing Beast had to stop, and turned to ask its master's opinion.

Just as the gold swallowing beast turned its head, a piece of black clothes brushed against the gold swallowing beast's eyes, covering most of its sight.

"Lulu?" It's true that its owner was wearing clothes, but why did the clothes come behind him?

The Gold Swallowing Beast raised its eyes and found that its owner had already walked into the tree hole. The layer of restrictive enchantment that blocked it didn't affect Chu Qi at all.

"Lululu!" Tunjin Beast

bit Chu Qi's clothes with its teeth, trying to stop him.

"Fellow Daoist Chu, just wait for me!" Three

feet behind Chu Qi, Luo Xin stepped forward quickly, but was also stopped by the restrictive barrier, and a big bump appeared on his forehead.

"Hiss—! Why is there a layer of enchantment here?" Luo Xin had to stop, raising his hand to cover his forehead.

"Lulu!" The Gold Swallowing Beast didn't dare to bite off Chu Qi's hem, it would definitely damage it. But Chu Qi didn't intend to stop, and walked steadily towards the tree hole.

The cheek of the swallowing gold beast was pressed against the barrier, even squeezed a little flat.

"It's stabbed!" There was a sound of the cloth being torn.

The strength on the other side of the barrier disappeared, and the Gold Swallowing Beast rolled backwards. A black hem covered its head. That was the material on Chu Qi's clothes.

"Lululu!" The

Gold Swallowing Beast jumped up from the ground, looking at the giant tree with anger in its eyes! It bared its teeth in the direction of the tree hole.

Although it doesn't like to eat wood, it's really unreasonable for wood to dare to touch its owner!

"What... what happened to Fellow Daoist Chu? And only he can enter the forbidden barrier. Could it be that this is his backyard?" Luo Xin didn't know, so he could only wait outside with his defensive spirit weapon.

After a while, Luo Xin discovered that not only fellow Daoist Chu had disappeared, but also his spirit pet with good teeth had disappeared.

"..." The

surrounding area was empty, Luo Xin couldn't help but put two defensive spirit weapons on himself, and then began to send a message to his senior brother.

The elders in his family taught him that people should seek help immediately when they are afraid at the beginning, otherwise when the real crisis comes and the person who can save him has no time to come, then he will really be gone.

In the tree hole.

Chu Qi's consciousness was clear, but his body began to lose control again. He was pulled forward by a familiar spiritual force.

From the periphery of the tree hole all the way to the depths of the tree hole.

There was no light in the tree hole, it was pitch black, except for Chu Qi's footsteps and breathing, there was no other movement.

I don't know what this giant tree is doing to find him here.

If it has something to do with the change in his talent, is it because he wants to mobilize his spiritual power?

An idea was born in Chu Qi's mind, and he tentatively mobilized the spiritual power in his body. From the original spiritual root, it flows to the meridian, and finally condenses at his fingertips.

In an instant, a huge change took place in the pitch-black tree hole.

Bit by bit of fluorescence lights up from the darkness, like stars dotting the night sky, full of stars.

The force that led Chu Qi to walk disappeared, and an emotion that Chu Qi could feel was coming from the depths of the tree hole.

It seems to be extremely happy, with a bit of intimacy, and watching.

——It was a branch only as big as Chu Qi's tail finger.

It is surrounded by clusters of fluorescent lights in the center, and the skin on the surface is covered with wrinkles. Even the few leaves on the branches are all withered. It looks very weak, but the source of the spiritual energy is this section. dead branches.

It nourishes this whole giant tree, and perhaps this strange swamp is also affected by it.

It was waiting for Chu Qi's approach.

Like the spirit of heaven and earth who has awakened his wisdom, the dead branch also exudes a close attitude to Chu Qi.

Chu Qi hesitated for a moment, but instead of going forward, he manipulated the spiritual power in his body and approached the dead tree branch.

When Chu Qi's spiritual power was about to touch the dead branch, the leaves on it trembled twice, as if trying to get closer to the direction of the spiritual power. Such a little movement caused the dead leaves on the branches to fall down.

The fluorescent light transformed from the wood spirit stopped jumping for joy, and clustered around it, as if silently sad.

The emotions in Chu Qi's heart were subtle. He had never seen such a wise spirit of heaven and earth. Its breath was clean and pure, but it could carry the emotions of the world.

Then, Chu Qi's spiritual power touched the dead branch.

The extremely familiar power came from the dead tree branches, and the spiritual root in Chu Qi's body also had the same desire.

A huge and verdant tree appeared in Chu Qi's sea of ​​consciousness. It stood majestically between the sky and the earth. Every leaf exuded a strong spiritual energy towards the sky and the earth. momentum.

All medical practitioners have seen the phantom of the sacred tree from the inheritance.

According to legend, the gods are established outside Kyushu, beyond the reach of ordinary people. Only monks who have cultivated the Dao, crossed the catastrophe and ascended to the Ascension to Immortal Terrace can take this opportunity to look at the tree of eyes.

However, this is a legend that has been handed down since ancient times, thousands of years ago.

In the remaining ten thousand years, no monk in Yunhua Realm has ascended again. Not only that, but with the passage of time, high-level monks are constantly falling, and the most powerful monks with the highest cultivation level stop at the integration stage, and no one can break through the Mahayana stage, and then cross the catastrophe and ascend.

When Chu Qi recovered from his thoughts, the dead tree branch had already floated in front of him along with his spiritual power.

"..." After hesitating for a moment, Chu Qi reached out to hold it up.

It is not clear what relationship it has with the sacred tree, but it should be related. In terms of medical practice, the sacred tree is the beginning of inheritance, and the roots of the world's vitality are naturally grown and taken care of.

However, just as Chu Qi caught the dead wood branch, a breath suddenly came from the front, it was really the place where the dead wood branch was placed before.

It was a phantom of spiritual consciousness, it looked like a very young monk, he also had a pair of green blue eyes, and his expression looked a little anxious.

"I don't know if this method is useful, but I really have no other method." The monk stood there and said to himself.

There are two kinds of phantoms of spiritual consciousness. One is the powerful spiritual consciousness that has fallen. When it is triggered, it can talk to the younger generation and guide them in the direction.

The other is the one that Chu Qi faced. He couldn't talk to each other, but he could repeat the words and deeds of the cultivator who left the phantom of his spiritual consciousness, so that future generations could know the news.

"I don't know who will take care of you on my behalf. The world is so chaotic now, monsters come out from under the Kyushu, and they all have to guard the main tree in the valley. No one can save you and me. It's only my own carelessness. , was targeted by Xie Chong, causing you to suffer together with me."

"But don't be afraid, I have already set up a formation in this swamp, Xie Chong has a strong murderous aura, and they will never find your position. If they can find you Here, it must be a person with a pure and kind heart, and it may also be a doctor. When I go out from here, I will also lure those evil spirits away."

"If this fellow Taoist is lucky enough to take it away, please give it to me ." If you go to the Kyushu Middle Earth Medicine King Valley, there will be a lot of rewards. If you can't go to the Kyushu Middle Earth, fellow Taoist, please treat it well, don't let it be taken away by evil spirits, otherwise it will cause a catastrophe."

"..."

The monk said the following words to the descendants. After he finished these words, he sighed, turned and walked towards the outside of the tree hole.

The phantom of spiritual consciousness dissipated, and the air returned to calm.

Chu Qi roughly got some information from the news just now. The monk and the branch were hunted down by the enemy, so he set up a formation to protect the branch, but he chose to leave here to lure the enemy away.

What is the Kyushu Middle Earth Medicine King Valley that the monk said?

The Yunhua Realm has never had such a power as the Medicine King Valley, and the name "Kyushu" can only appear in the records handed down in ancient times.

"Could it be that the Valley of the Medicine King has long since fallen? I'd better go back and ask the elders of the sect." Chu Qi guessed, planning to put the branch in his hand into the Qiankun bag.

"?"

But to Chu Qi's surprise, he couldn't put the branch into the universe bag.

"This... It's not convenient for me to carry you with me. According to what that senior said, you are also missed by others. It is too dangerous to carry with you." Chu Qi said to himself, showing embarrassment.

And that branch seemed to understand Chu Qi's words, its body changed, from a dead branch to a withered vine ring, wrapped around Chu Qi's wrist.

After the branch changed, the rich aura emanating from it was hidden, looking like an ornament.

"——!"

But without the nourishment of the spiritual energy of the branches around, earth-shaking changes have taken place.

The wood spirit dissipated into the air little by little, and the surroundings became dark again.

Outside, the original verdant giant trees gradually began to decline. The original powerful regenerative ability was gone, and it was quickly gnawed through by the sharpest teeth in the world!

Relying on its teeth, the swallowing gold beast gnawed out a path leading to Chu Qi.

The further back, the more and more unpalatable the wood, it has been eaten to the point that its face is almost green.

Tunjin Beast pulled off the grass leaves above its head, sniffed Chu Qi's breath, and grunted at him twice.

"Little Jin? Why did you come in? Your face is so green." Chu Qi was a little surprised when he heard the voice of the gold-swallowing beast. After seeing the face of the gold-swallowing beast, he roughly guessed the reason, "Could it be that it ate trees?"

"Lulu !" The

Gold Swallowing Beast rubbed its head against Chu Qi's palm, but the horns on the top of its head touched something like bark.

"Huh?"

What, in the hands of its owner?

"I just made you worry, I'm fine. There is a treasure here, which is probably related to the sacred tree, so it attracts me." And I also learned the reason for the maze in this swamp. It was specially laid down by the predecessors.

Chu Qi was talking to the Gold Swallowing Beast while walking out with it in his arms.

And after the gold swallowing beast knew that its master was fine, most of its attention was on its master's wrist, and its tail flicked violently back and forth.

what? Just hit its horns?

Forget it, and pretend not to speak, relying on the master's hands!

From an angle that Chu Qi couldn't see, the Golden Swallowing Beast bared its teeth fiercely at the dead vine branch on his wrist!

"——!"

Another light slap.

It was as if Ye Zi had hit the horns of the Gold-Tuning Beast, responding to the rudeness of the Gold-Tuning Beast just now.

"Lulu!"

The gold-swallowing beast has had enough!

"Xiao Jin?"

Chu Qi, who had no idea what had happened, lowered his head, looked at the gold-swallowing beast's suddenly aggrieved eyes and asked, "What's wrong with you? Did you eat your stomach just now?"

"Lulu..." The

stomach didn't Eat bad, but encounter the bad grass newly raised by the owner.

"Tell me about it, it is very weak now and needs to rest. If the vine ring touches you, will you stay on your shoulder?"

Chu Qi originally held the gold swallowing beast in his arms, but now he sent it to his shoulder .

"Lulu."

It seemed that the master had settled down, and the Gold Swallowing Beast lurched twice, and sat on Chu Qi's shoulder in aggrieved manner. The owner's palm has no place for it.

Bad grass, has the ability to get out of his master's hands!