Chapter 86

Talk about decoction.

The medicinal fragrance of Qingxin grass is very light, it smells very comfortable, it is extremely calming, and it is a good medicine to ease the mind.

After brewing for 2 quarters of an hour, it is most suitable to filter out the medicinal materials and let the tea soup cool down naturally.

Chu Qi took the matter of decocting medicine very seriously. When he poured the tea soup out of the medicine stove and placed the soup bowl on the table.

Chu Qi suddenly remembered one thing - he had never learned how to decoct medicine.

"..."

Judging by the appearance of the finished product now, it seems to be a success.

Chu Qi thought about it, and the elder medical repairer gave them the medicinal materials directly, and he probably also thought that the preparation of medicinal materials is simple and not easy to make mistakes.

"I don't know how soon Yan Jiuge will come back. The tea soup will be cold for another quarter of an hour."

Chu Qi muttered, while cleaning up the medicine stove, and took out the residue to clean it up.

When he walked outside the courtyard, he could see the figure of Yan Jiuge returning from a distance. Coming on the same road with him is Senior Sister Baixuan who rides Bailuan.

The two landed not far in front of Chu Qi.

"I missed one thing at Zhong Lingfeng before. I forgot to tell you that the Qingxin grass is extremely difficult to brew, and it needs the help of medical disciples. I came here to help brew it."

Bai Xuan first explained the purpose of coming.

When she approached, she found the medicine stove in Chu Qi's hand, and immediately showed surprise, "Junior Brother Chu, this is the medicinal residue of Qingxincao, have you boiled it?

" I tried to endure it for a while, but I don't know if it succeeded."

"Let me see!"

When Bai Xuan carefully inspected the tea soup made by Chu Qi, the surprise on his face gradually turned into exclamation:

"Junior Brother Chu, you really have a talent for refining medicine! Pure Heart Grass needs the help of medical and spiritual skills, and the brewed tea soup can calm the mind." The effect. As a swordsman, you succeeded after trying it!"

Chu Qi was stunned, "Uh...is that so?"

"Of course it is!" Bai Xuan nodded.

"Ah Qi has a wood spirit root and is very talented in medicine."

A voice familiar to Chu Qi sounded from the side, joining the conversation between the two.

In sight, Yan Jiuge's figure gradually walked towards Chu Qi.

Bai Xuan agreed with Yan Jiuge's words very much, and with a sense of intimacy with Chu Qi in her heart, she immediately persuaded, "I also think, otherwise, Junior Brother Chu, you and I will go to Zhong Lingfeng to study medicine.

" Good suggestion." Yan Jiuge also nodded.

"Uh...but I've been a sword cultivator for a

long time!" Chu Qi opened his eyes wide, his eyes still fixed on Yan Jiuge's body, unable to guess what the other party was thinking for a while.

He has been in Tianxuanzong for more than eight years, and all he has practiced is the method of sword cultivation, how can he study medicine?

"You can practice both medicine and swords."

As soon as Yan Jiuge said this, even Bai Xuan's expression was surprised.

In this world, there is no other person who can do both medicine and sword, except for their ancestor of Tianxuanzong.

"You, you..." Are you kidding me?

Chu Qi was about to ask, but after thinking about it, Yan Jiuge never seemed like a joker, so his words stopped involuntarily.

"If Senior Sister Baixuan has nothing else to do, I will go into the house with Aqi."

"I have nothing else to do, so I will leave today." Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, Baixuan said goodbye tactfully.

She originally came here for the preparation of Qingxincao, but now that she has nothing to do, naturally she will not continue to disturb her.

Bai Luan circled away.

In front of the courtyard gate, only Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi were left.

The twilight sun fell on Yan Jiuge's black and gold robe, and the light and shadow outlined his handsome face.

This is the appearance Chu Qi has known since he was young.

But it was the first time Chu Qi felt the aura emanating from Yan Jiuge in front of him. Without the slightest sharpness and oppression, it is an extremely rare peace.

Inexplicably reassuring.

Chu Qi involuntarily took two steps forward, and when he realized what he was doing, he suddenly stopped.

"..."

What's wrong with me, I want to get closer to Yan Jiuge.

Chu Qi pursed his lips, "Qingxin herbal tea soup is ready, and it's on the table."

"Thank you, Aqi, I'll drink it right away."

"...You're welcome." Chu Qi replied dryly, and he Some are not used to being intimate with Yan Jiuge, but the current atmosphere between the two is even less likely to quarrel.

In this way, Chu Qi wanted to find an excuse to leave Yan Jiuge's side, so as to relieve the inexplicable emotions in his heart.

However, before he could come up with a good reason, the person beside him drank the tea soup and said something:

"This time I came back from the Yunxi Secret Realm experience, I brought a gift for Aqi."

"Gift, gift?" Chu Qi's expression was

a little dumbfounded, "For me?"

I'll give it to you in time." Yan Jiuge's words were natural.

After finishing speaking, Yan Jiuge took out a large brocade box.

The brocade box is about two palms wide, and I don't know what's inside.

"Boom!"

Just as Chu Qi reached out to take the brocade box, there was a dull crashing sound from the box. It seems that something locked inside is rolling.

"..." Is it still a living thing?

Could it be a tricky game?

Although Yan Jiuge sometimes has a poisonous mouth, he won't do such vile things.

Chu Qi glanced at Yan Jiuge, who still didn't change his face, the brilliance in his eyes seemed to be expecting him to open the brocade box.

After hesitating for a while, Chu Qi opened the brocade box.

"Lulu!!"

"Lu?"

The little guy poking his head out of the brocade box roared angrily twice. After he saw the person in front of him clearly, his nose moved slightly, and the tip of his raised tail suddenly relaxed. He whispered to Chu Qi, clawing at the edge of the box with his paws, looking very cute.

"Lulu..."

Chu Qi had never seen such a little beast, but he had a natural liking for it. When he reached out his hand, the little beast took the initiative to rub against Chu Qi's palm, looking very harmless.

"What kind of spiritual pet is this?"

"Gold Swallowing Beast can swallow all the ores in the world, and it has some uses." Yan Jiuge's words were light, and he glanced at the Swallowing Gold Beast, meaning unclear.

Warned by Yan Jiuge's eyes, the Golden Swallowing Beast shrank its tail, crawled out of the box rather reluctantly, and stood aside.

It turned out that in the center of the brocade box, there was a small piece of dead wood lying quietly inside.

"Take it out, it is the treasure of Yunxi Secret Realm." Yan Jiuge said.

Chu Qi glanced at the gold-swallowing beast, and finally turned his gaze to the dead wood branch.

So this is the real gift?

The dead wood branch looked very ordinary at first glance, but when Chu Qi took it out, it suddenly exuded a soft emerald green brilliance, and a rich vitality permeated from it, and the dead wood branch changed its shape.

It turned into an emerald green vine ring, wrapped around Chu Qi's wrist, and even stretched out a few small green leaves, changing the withered look before.

What's even more amazing is that Chu Qi could vaguely sense that Teng Huan had a subtle connection with him.

Like a contract with a spiritual pet, Teng Huan was able to communicate with him.

"This vine ring is amazing... Could it be that there are spiritual plants with spiritual wisdom in the world?" Chu Qi was amazed.

"There are, such as the sacred tree." Yan Jiuge gave an example.

"Uh, that is the legendary sacred tree after all."

But Yan Jiuge compared the sacred tree with the rattan ring, which made Chu Qi feel a little subtle. Perhaps, this vine ring was blessed by the divine tree?

Chu Qi guessed in his heart, and heard Yan Jiuge say:

"You can also treat that gold-swallowing beast as a spiritual pet contract."

"Lulu!"

The little beast that was named immediately raised its tail, and its eyes looked at Chu Qi expectantly.

It was obviously the first time he saw it, but Chu Qi always felt that this scene was very familiar. Without much hesitation, he made a contract to swallow the golden beast.

"Let me give you a name." Chu

Qi's heart was moved.

"Huh?" The Gold Swallowing Beast raised its head.

Chu Qi: "I'll just call you Xiaojin."

"..." The gold-swallowing beast lowered its raised head.

On the side, Yan Jiuge who witnessed the whole process couldn't help but smile, no matter what, Aqi is still Aqi.

After the restart of the scroll, the fate of him and Chu Qi returned to the previous node, and Chu Qi lost the memory of the last reincarnation.

The evil spirits are eradicated from the world, and the fate of everyone in the Yunhua Realm and Yunyin Realm has also changed.

Unlike the previous reincarnation, the barrier between the two worlds no longer exists, but there is a sea of ​​clouds, ordinary people cannot pass through, but high-ranking monks can.

The teleportation formation between the two worlds is recorded in the secret realm of Yunxi. During the practice, Tianxuanzong and others discovered this teleportation formation and got in touch with the monster clan in the hidden cloud realm.

For the two worlds to communicate with each other, it is inevitable that the big forces will take the lead in signing a contract to restrain the monks under their sect.

Everything is developing in a good direction. If there is no evil spirit, the fate of this world should be like this.

Reining in the divergent thoughts, Yan Jiuge's gaze swept across Chu Qi's eyebrows, and his heart suddenly softened.

The world has been settled, he just needs to stay by Aqi's side, accompany him to grow up safely, spend a long time, and climb to the top of the road.

This is an unfulfilled dream in the last reincarnation.

There is no twists and turns, no heavy responsibilities to bear, only a stable and peaceful life.

As for the memories of the past, when Ah Qi's spirit recovers, it will gradually recover. Redisplaying the familiar objects of the previous reincarnation in front of him will help restore memory.

After Chu Qi finished contracting the Golden Beast, seeing Yan Jiuge from the corner of his eye, he suddenly came to his senses that he took all this for granted, and he didn't even thank Yan Jiuge.

"Yan, Yan Jiuge, thank you for your gift."

Calling the full name seems a bit unfamiliar...

Such a thought came to Chu Qi's mind.

But he didn't know what to call it.

"Aqi, you don't have to be polite to me. It's getting late, so get some rest earlier. In a short while, forces from the Hidden Cloud Realm will come over to negotiate, and the location will be chosen at Tianxuanzong."

Yan Jiuge mentioned the matter about the Yunxi Secret Realm, and the two People talked about it for a long time, and it was not until night approached that Yan Jiuge left Chu Qi's room.

The evening wind knocks on the window and the coffin, and the candlelight floats.

"..."

"It seems a bit empty..." Yan Jiuge said when he was not there.

Chu Qi murmured while looking in the direction of the door, the second half of the sentence was on his lips, and he didn't say it.

Even though he just woke up from a nap, it seemed like a long time had passed.

"Lulu?"

Sensing Chu Qi's emotions, the Gold-Tuning Beast rolled out a shiny object out of nowhere with its tail, and brought it to him.

"What is this?"

Chu Qi took it suspiciously, and found that it was Yan Jiuge's jade pendant.

"!"

"Xiaojin, you are too courageous, this is Ayan's jade pendant! When he finds out, you won't be able to eat spiritual pet food for seven days."

Chu Qi stared at the gold-swallowing beast seriously, wanting to educate this daring little boy guy.

Tunjin Beast tilted its head, its pupils were a little confused, "huh?", and asked Chu Qi what spiritual pet food is.

"Spiritual pet food is what you especially like to eat. Yushoumen sells this...wait..."

Chu Qi replied subconsciously. After saying the answer, he suddenly froze in place—how did he know that Xiao Jin likes to eat spirits? Pet food?

Today was obviously the first time he saw Xiao Jin.

And, what did he just say?

The words "Ayan's jade pendant" repeatedly appeared in Chu Qi's mind, with an intimate tone revealed in familiarity, like his habit.

"Lulu?"

Seeing Chu Qi in a daze, Tunjin Beast rubbed his head against him.

"I..."

Chu Qi hesitated to speak, he was keenly aware that something was wrong with him, but Yuan explained these abnormalities for him.

Maybe Yan Jiuge

knows something?

After all, when he woke up today, the person he saw when he opened his eyes was Yan Jiuge.

"I'm fine."

Chu Qi stretched out his hand and rubbed the golden beast's head, his lowered eyelids covered the deep thought in his eyes, "I'll return the jade pendant to Ah...Yan Jiuge tomorrow."

After saying this awkwardly, Chu Qi found that He just called out "Ayan" and got used to it, as if he had called it for a long time.