Chapter 14

"..."

Chu Qi didn't know how to answer for a while.

On the contrary, it was Liu Weiming who heard Yan Jiuge's words and showed a surprised expression, "Junior Brother Yan, you have just come to Zhongling Peak after crossing the catastrophe. Don't you need to rest for a day or two to consolidate your realm?"

"Senior brother Liu is also in Zhongling Feng?"

"I was ordered by the head of the sect to bring sword cultivator disciples to Zhongling Peak to help reclaim the medicine field, thinking that you, Junior Brother Yan, were still crossing the catastrophe this morning, so I didn't call you."

Liu Weiming explained.

"So that's the case, then I just happened to be in time to go to Zhongling Peak to help." Yan Jiuge chuckled, and then called Chu Qi's name, "Aqi, are you coming down to pick me up?

" Feng, it will take half an hour.

Then count the time to cross the catastrophe.

Yan Jiuge almost didn't delay for a moment, and rushed to Zhong Lingfeng after the foundation was established.

Chu Qi opened his lips. The enthusiasm he had just put into cultivation had already been chilled by the news of Yan Jiuge's foundation establishment.

Even so, Chu Qi finally responded, "...I'll come right away."

No matter what, he hasn't congratulated Yan Jiuge yet.

After attracting the white luan bird, Chu Qi sat on its back and descended from Zhongling Peak.

Yan Jiuge had already arrived at the foot of Zhongling Peak, standing alone in front of the restraining formation, waiting for Chu Qi to come down from the mountain.

The singing of ostriches came from the sky, making Yan Jiuge raise his eyes involuntarily.

The breeze from the mountains blew through Chu Qi's clothes, and the dark green grass leaves embroidered with the scenery of Zhongling Peak. The sun was shining brightly, falling on the silver-leaf hair ornaments on the tips of his ears, shining brightly. Against the backdrop of Chu Qijun's handsome face, he looked like an elf running down from the mountains.

Yixiu's costume really suits Aqi very well.

Thinking to himself, Yan Jiuge walked towards the direction where Bai Luan landed.

"Yan...Yan Jiuge, congratulations on your success in building the foundation."

At the first sentence of the meeting, Chu Qixian congratulated Yan Jiuge.

Probably due to the lack of confidence in his heart, Chu Qi never looked at Yan Jiuge's eyebrows, but instead lingered repeatedly on the grass leaves on the ground.

Ever since Chu Qi said "my elder brother" on the top of the fairy mountain, Yan Jiuge has remembered it for a long time. Now that the foundation has been successfully established, but Chu Qi is still called by the previous name, it is impossible for Yan Jiuge to be satisfied.

Yan Jiuge raised his eyebrows, and there was a bit of condemnation in his eyes, "Brother Chu, I have established a foundation now, and my cultivation level is higher than yours. You should call me senior brother."

Chu Qi: "..."

Dodged The first day of junior high school failed to escape the fifteenth day.

He never expected that Yan Jiuge would establish the foundation in advance, and he never forgot about calling him senior brother.

In just three breaths, from the corner of his eyes, Yan Jiuge caught a glimpse of the tips of the ears under the pair of silver leaves turning red.

Chu Qi has a thin skin, Yan Jiuge knows this.

But not to mention that he is three years older than Chu Qi, and his cultivation base is also higher than Chu Qi's now, isn't it only natural for him to be called "brother" or "senior brother"?

"If you are really embarrassed." Yan Jiuge was lost in thought, thinking of a way to get the best of both worlds for Chu Qi's thin skin——

"You can call my senior brother in private, but you don't have to when there are other people around. How about it?"

Chu Qi: "..." The

original expectation that he could get away with it fell through, but in the end Yan Jiuge still waited for him to call senior brother.

That's all.

Anyway, it's just a brother.

It's all right after shouting.

Chu Qi silently gave himself psychological training, but when the words came to his lips, he caught a glimpse of Yan Jiuge's expectant eyes, and suddenly couldn't speak.

Obviously Yan Jiuge is only thirteen years old now! How embarrassing is his twenty-year-old soul!

"Alas..."

Seeing Chu Qi faltering, intending to renege on the debt, Yan Jiuge sighed, his eyes drooped, feeling a little regretful in his heart.

If it really doesn't work, don't shout if you don't shout.

"...Brother Yan, Senior Brother Yan."

The voice as thin as a mosquito passed by Yan Jiuge's ears in a hurry, like a breeze blowing up, and before he could regain his composure, he quickly disappeared.

"Huh?" Yan Jiuge's eyes lit up, "What did you shout just now?"

Chu Qi became furious, "It's fine if you didn't hear it!"

You don't need to touch Chu Qi to know that his cheeks are hot now, and it can't be any hotter.

"Good junior brother, I want to listen to it again, okay?"

Yan Jiuge smiled, as if he was happier than he had suddenly realized the sword intent.

Chu Qi shook his head like a rattle: "No!"

"Okay." Yan Jiuge accepted it as soon as he saw it, and took the initiative to say something later, "Then you take me to Zhongling Peak, and I will help you reclaim the medicine fields."

The matter of calling senior brother was finally exposed.

The heat on Chu Qi's face eased a bit. He took out a breath-blocking talisman from his Qiankun bag, and handed it to Yan Jiuge, "Put this on."

The evil spirit on Jianxiu's body needs to be isolated before he can enter Zhongling Peak .

Yan Jiuge took it, and there are many restrictions on his body to isolate the breath, and it doesn't matter whether he has a magic talisman or not. But these cannot be revealed in front of Chu Qi.

"Let's go up the mountain on Xiaobai's back. You put away the spirit sword, and don't use your sword will at will on Zhongling Peak." Chu Qi told him.

Bai Luan's back is very broad, it is more than enough for two people to sit.

When Chu Qi sat with Senior Sister Bai Xuan before, they didn't feel crowded at all because they kept a certain distance between them.

But it is different from Yan Jiuge.

The young man in sword repair clothes sat down next to Chu Qi, the black and white hem overlapped with the dark green robe, and the two were very close.

Chu Qi's attention fell on Yan Jiuge for no reason.

I saw Yan Jiuge sitting cross-legged, with one hand on his knee and the other supporting his chin, staring into the distance in a daze, wondering what he was thinking about.

At this time, Bai Luan spread his wings and flew towards the top of Zhongling Peak.

The sky and the earth are clear and bright, which can wipe away the impetuousness in people's hearts.

"Aqi, I just thought about it seriously, you are a bit unfamiliar with my address. Even Senior Brother Yan, you are not very close."

Yan Jiuge's voice came to Chu Qi's ears along with the breeze, and he raised his mood to relax after teaching him, and said vigilantly, "Then what do you want me to call you?"

"You can call me whatever I call you." Go." Yan Jiuge said tactfully.

In fact, Yan Jiuge had already thought about it in his heart, and he called Chu Qi the last word in his name. If Chu Qi called him, "Song" happened to be the same as "Brother".

For the first time in his life, Yan Jiuge was satisfied with his name.

Chu Qi: "..."

He quickly passed Yan Jiuge's name in his heart, no matter how he called it, it was a bit awkward.

Finally, Chu Qi closed his eyes and said, "Then I'll call you Ayan." Skimming the name, Chu Qi chose the surname.

Yan Jiuge, whose plan fell through: "..." I

don't know if it's his illusion, since Chu Qi didn't quarrel with him, and his personality became obedient, he has become much more obedient, and he can't be fooled by just a few words. up.

"Okay."

But "Ayan" sounds better than "Yan Jiuge", and Yan Jiuge is satisfied after all.

During the conversation, Bai Luan fell to the ground. Zhongling Peak has arrived.

When Chu Qi went down the mountain to pick up Yan Jiuge, the rest of the Sword Cultivator disciples were already working on cultivating medicine fields under the orders of Elder Qingyue.

Due to the growth of the elixir, no sword energy or sword intent can be used on Zhongling Peak. Sword cultivators can't use swords, but are ordinary monks with better physical fitness.

If you can split this wasteland of earth and rocks with a single sword, not to mention reclaiming ten acres, one hundred acres is the effort of drinking a cup of tea.

But they can't.

Each has an iron hoe and is sweating profusely on Zhongling Peak.

Spiritual power can make them swing their hoes faster, but after all, there is something missing, and their hands will always unconsciously touch the spirit sword worn by their waists.

Elder Qingyue knew very well the bad habits of sword cultivators, so he asked them to put all their spirit swords into Qiankun bags, so that they would have nowhere to use their strength to draw their swords.

Seeing Chu Qi approaching, Elder Qingyue said, "Little apprentice, you are here, and go to rest in the house. The medicine field will take at least half a day to be reclaimed."

The sword cultivator disciples of these generations are from noble backgrounds, and they all look Not very good at doing farm work, not even digging the ground.

"I'll come and see if I can help." Chu Qi didn't want to rest.

Yan Jiuge had already established his foundation, he even called his senior brother, and his enthusiasm for cultivation returned to normal.

Yan Jiuge stood beside Chu Qi, and hearing what he said, he couldn't help but say, "You thin arms and legs, don't even think about going to the ground."

Chu Qi: "..."

I can't say that about Yan Jiuge, but now he has mastered the ability to make you feel better. Let alone Yan Jiuge's skills.

"Then you go and help first, the sword repair brothers and fellow disciples seem to be working hard." Chu Qi followed Yan Jiuge's words.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge responded, but he didn't pick up the iron hoe that was placed beside him.

When Chu Qi was about to remind him aloud, he heard Yan Jiuge ask Elder Qingyue, "Elder, where is the next acre of medicine field to be cultivated?

" Ten feet." After Elder Qingyue answered, his eyes were slightly puzzled, the first acre hadn't been dug yet, but this disciple of the sword cultivator asked about the next acre, could it be that he planned to dig the next acre first?

Seeing that he was brought here by the young apprentice, Elder Qingyue narrowed his eyes and didn't say much.

After getting the answer, Yan Jiuge walked towards the direction Elder Qingyue said without picking up the iron hoe. Looking at the posture, it doesn't look like he is going to help dig the ground, but he is going to patrol the ground.

Chu Qi: "..."

Sure enough, a rich man like Yan Jiuge has no sense of doing farm work at all.

Meeting his master's suspicious eyes, Chu Qi took a deep breath and picked up an iron hoe from the side.

Elder Qingyue was dissatisfied, "You don't need to go down to the ground, you have this strength, you might as well save the elixir for serving." His disciple's spiritual power is so precious!

Chu Qi explained, "Master, I just helped him get the tools over there! It's his first time working, and he's probably a little rusty."

Elder Qingyue: "..."

He glanced at the little apprentice who was chasing after him with an iron hoe, and then looked at it again. Eye just now is that sword cultivator. Elder Qingyue frowned, but didn't say much.

However, Chu Qi hadn't caught up with Yan Jiuge yet, but Yan Jiuge arrived at the place Elder Qingyue said first.

Without stopping for a moment, Yan Jiuge squatted down, his palms pressed against the ground, spiritual power flowed from his body to his palms, and then Yan Jiuge clenched his hands tightly, as if he was grabbing something, then raised his hand violently Pull back.

"Boom!!"

The movement of rocks cracking was like thunder, causing big waves on the perennially quiet Zhongling Peak. Birds flew out of their nests in fright, and animals ran away from the top of the mountain.

The person who caused such a movement calmly took back the iron claw-like spiritual weapon in his hand.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge's words fell lightly.

In front of him, an acre of land had been reclaimed. The soil and rocks turned, and the horizontal and vertical squares were exactly the same.

"Dang!"

The iron hoe in Chu Qi's hand fell to the ground. He looked at the field reclaimed by Yan Jiuge, and then turned his head to look behind him who stopped digging. He was also a stunned fellow sword repairman.

Chu Qi asked in a complicated mood, "How did you do it?"

"Use this."

Yan Jiuge spread out his hand, and in his palm was quietly placed a claw-shaped black iron spiritual weapon, "Take this." Put it in the ground, then input spiritual power, and pull it back, that's it."

It sounds very convenient.

Chu Qi swallowed, wondering where Yan Jiuge bought it, and he also wanted to buy one for digging. After all, medical training is to plant a lot of elixir, and there will be many times in the future to reclaim the medicine field.

Seemingly seeing Chu Qi's thoughts, Yan Jiu sang, "If you want, I will buy one for you next time. This thing is a spiritual tool for recognizing the master." It cannot be transferred as a gift.

"Okay, how much is it?" It's too expensive.

Chu Qi remembered that he didn't have many spirit stones, and he still had to practice on weekdays.

"No money."

"Is there such a good thing in the world? You don't want to buy it for me, do you? The money is still for you." Chu Qi didn't want to take advantage of Yan Jiuge.

"Then you can exchange it with the elixir you refined." Yan Jiuge said.

"Okay!" Chu Qi's eyes lit up.

Now, with Yan Jiuge's help in reclaiming the medicine fields, not to mention twenty acres, it seems that forty acres a day is no problem.

The little apprentice's vision is really good, this sword cultivator is really capable.

Elder Qingyue loosened his brows, with satisfaction appearing on his face.

As for the other sword cultivators, they don't have any spiritual tools like Yan Jiuge that can be used to "digging the ground". They are all focused on the sword. Apart from the spiritual sword, they only have a few auxiliary spiritual tools, which are not suitable for digging the ground.

There was no other way, the other sword cultivator disciples continued to wield their hoes hard, envious of Yan Jiuge in their hearts.

At this moment, a light green brilliance suddenly condensed on top of their heads, and lines representing healing spirituality lit up in midair, and strands of healing spiritual power fell on them, instantly sweeping away their fatigue, and their bodies There is an indescribable ease.

——So this is the rumored healing technique?

The sword cultivator's eyes lit up, and he looked at the junior medical practitioner who was standing by the field, with both hands sealed with spiritual skills, and thanked him one after another, "Thank you for this junior medical practitioner's spiritual skills."

"You are welcome, I just happen to be able to practice it ." Spiritual art." Chu Qi waved his hand, his fellow sword cultivators had already worked very hard to help him reclaim the medicine field, and it was just a buffing spiritual art, which was easy.

"Aqi."

Suddenly, Yan Jiuge's voice came from the side.

"Huh?" Chu Qi raised his eyes and asked, "What's the matter?" Did

n't Yan Jiuge intend to reclaim the next medicine field just now, Chu Qi thought he was gone, but he didn't expect him to leave yet.

Yan Jiuge glanced at the energetic fellow Jianxiu with deep eyes.

There was no trace of sweat on his forehead, nor was there any tiredness on his face, but Yan Jiuge still said, "I'm tired too."