Chapter 68

Ghost Ya's stand-in was crushed like pieces, and all the gray-black evil energy was melted away.

As if some shackles had been broken, the scroll was stretched out in front of Chu Qi again, and new runes were jumping on it.

But at this moment, Chu Qi didn't have the heart to pay attention to what was written on the scroll.

He restrained the fierce aura around him, and walked towards the figure beside the crystal coffin.

"Ayan!"

Yan Jiuge's situation was very bad. After the inner demons completely turned back, his body was almost covered with terrifying magic lines, his dark golden eyes were indifferent and empty, and his spiritual consciousness was involved in emptiness.

Running the medical cultivation method to the extreme, Chu Qi wanted to send all his spiritual power to Yan Jiuge.

But it was useless, an invisible barrier separated Chu Qi from "Yan Jiuge", just like when he was separated by that force in Yancheng.

"..."

Chu Qi pursed his lips and swept his eyes in the direction of the scroll.

[Volume 2: The former patriarch of the demon tribe tried to change his daughter's order from Wu to change her life, her spirit was polluted by ghost teeth, and she stole the body of the sacred tree. Therefore, Guiya predicted the ending in advance. He designed the Ling family to open the Ascension Terrace with the excuse of crossing the catastrophe and ascending, summoning evil spirits, polluting the Ascension Terrace, and attempting to destroy the sacred tree. The owner of the Yaowang Valley protected him with his body and stopped the catastrophe, but the Yaowang Valley was closed and silent.

In order to protect Chu Qi, he was sent to a small world for refuge. According to the expectations of the Valley Master of the Medicine King, Chu Qi will grow up as an ordinary monk incognito and live a stable life.

After Yaowanggu fell silent, the Yan family replaced him to suppress evil spirits. Yan Jiuge was born with a celestial bone, but was devoured by evil spirits. In desperation, the head of the Yan family sent him to Chu Qi to rest. All people in the Medicine King Valley can eliminate the evil spirit. This secret is only known to the head of the Yan family, but there is an appointment The former medicine king Gu Gu mastered him and kept the matter a secret, only hoping to restore Yan Jiuge's sanity.

Yan Jiuge did recover the seven emotions, but all of them were caused by Chu Qi, and the emotions went deeper and deeper without knowing where they started. Ghost Ya found Yan Jiuge's weakness and cursed Chu Qi to death. Yan Jiuge breeds inner demons, searched all over the world for the elixir of resurrection, but failed in the end, and died of being backlashed by the inner demons. Ghost Ya took the opportunity to suck away Yan Jiuge's immortal bones and luck. ]

This is the complete ending of the previous life.

From beginning to end, he, Chu Qi, was only an ordinary person once in the story.

She doesn't know the fate of Yan Jiuge, nor her own life experience.

"I could have been an ordinary monk, as long as I was with Ayan."

"I grew up with him, practiced together, and went to the top of the avenue with no end. From time to time, two people practice swords. Like all living beings, but contented."

"But it's not the case."

Chu Qi lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on the scroll, and his tone was calm and serious, "You brought me into these illusions , let me understand many causes and consequences, I should thank you. But why don't you let me do what I want to do?" The

traceability scroll exuded a glistening white light, and all around Chu Qi was covered by the scroll. The golden ancient script of the book is shrouded - this invisible barrier is composed of them.

They will always be there until the ending is completely changed.

In Yancheng, Yan Jiuge said that after returning, he and Chu Qi put up lanterns together.

In front of the crystal coffin, Yan Jiuge was devoured by the inner demon, and everything was destroyed, and he was on the verge of death.

[But you and I are real, what is the difference between the so-called illusion and reality? 】

In Yancheng, Yan Jiuge's words still linger in Chu Qi's mind.

He and Yan Jiuge are real, they have experienced the past together and paid for it emotionally. How can you use "The illusion is fake" to mention it in one stroke?

Therefore, no matter whether it is Juan 1 or Juan 2 written in the Sutra, both of them are true.

"I want to put up lanterns with Ayan. I also want to tell him that the resurrection medicine is useful." A whisper sounded in the silence, and Chu Qi talked to himself.

The only turning point he can grasp is this time - to catch Ghost Fang and kill it.

Sensing the change in Chu Qi's mood, the illusion around him began to gradually fade away. His consciousness is withdrawing from the illusion in the retrospective volume, and is about to return to reality.

At this juncture. Chu Qi suddenly understood a problem.

The rebirth of the first life, the story of this life has many coincidences with the previous life. Although some minor things have changed because of his rebirth, the general direction has not yet. For example, the puppet designed to kill Yan Jiuge in the Yunxi Secret Realm, and the weird puppet thread.

This time, the matter of Qiucheng was also related to Ghost Ya.

It tried every means to create an illusion, and the purpose was self-evident. And, at this juncture, the retrospective scroll intervened. It shows that what Ghost Ya did was the key point of the story——

[Ghost Ya discovered that Chu Qi was Yan Jiuge's weakness, and planned to curse him to death. 】

If it is just Yan Jiuge's illusion, and it happens to be related to Chu Qi, it is not difficult to find out.

Fortunately, the scroll interfered with the illusion. Turn single-player into a multiplayer fantasy. Ghost Ya is also a person in the illusion, and after the illusion is broken, he can't get any useful information.

Thoughts and consciousness returned to reality one by one, and Chu Qi's five senses recovered.

At this time, he stopped thinking about Ghost Tooth, and when he opened his eyes, his gaze focused on the person in front of him for the first time.

Yan Jiuge opened a pair of dark golden eyes that gradually regained their spirits. There were no magic lines on his handsome face, and his tall and straight figure looked as good as yesterday under the bright moonlight.

Chu Qi couldn't move his eyes, the Yan Jiuge in the illusion repeatedly appeared in his mind, and finally turned to reality.

Yan Jiuge is leaving the illusion, and his consciousness is gradually recovering.

"Aqi." The

familiar voice came from in front of him quickly, and Chu Qi's eyes moved slightly.

"I seemed to be in a daze just now, but this time I can't remember what I did in the illusion of the heart demon."

"..." Because the illusion you entered was not the illusion of the heart demon, but the illusion affected by the scroll.

"It's good that Ah Yan is fine." Chu Qi looked at his eyebrows and added repeatedly, "It's good that there's nothing wrong."

"I..."

Yan Jiuge lowered his head, opened his mouth to say the first word, and then paused suddenly , looked at Chu Qi's eyebrows and eyes, and for some reason, there was a strange throbbing in his heart, as if some emotion in the illusion that had not dissipated in time was still affecting him.

"What's wrong?" Chu Qi asked him.

"It's nothing." Yan Jiuge's words were vague, but his gaze quietly swept over Chu Qi's ears, and after seeing the butterfly silver ornament as he wished, he felt a little satisfied in his heart.

——This is exactly his Aqi.

A silent word fell into Yan Jiuge's heart, responding to himself.