Chapter 18

Three days later, at the gate of Tianxuanzong Mountain.

The disciples of Tianxuanzong who participated in this Yunxi Secret Realm experience have all arrived, ready to fly away with the sword.

Among all the sword cultivators, Chu Qi, who was wearing a dark green medical costume, was particularly conspicuous.

Bai Xuan specially sent him to the mountain gate, and along the way, the voices of warnings never stopped, "Junior brother, this is your first time going out to practice, the outside world is dangerous, so be careful. Some monks like to bully doctors and trainees. Don't tell me when you go out. Bystanders, you are a medical practitioner, don't leave your spirit sword, and prepare your spirit talismans. Oh right! Don't be too far away from the disciples of the sect's sword cultivator if you have nothing to do! Have you remembered all this?"

Ever since it was decided that Chu Qi was going to go out to practice, the three During the day, Elder Qingyue and Bai Xuan would tell him to be careful when going out almost when they were free.

Chu Qi took the trouble to nod one by one in response, "I remember, senior sister don't have to worry."

Bai Xuan didn't want to be so verbose, mainly because her junior brother has a good temper and soft ears, it's really easy to suffer when going out .

Bai Xuan felt a little relieved after sending all the junior and younger brothers to Yan Jiuge's side. Over the years, the two of them had the best relationship. In terms of taking care of Chu Qi, Bai Xuan thought that she couldn't compare to Yan Jiuge.

Bai Xuan stopped in front of the mountain gate, "Then senior sister will be sent here, I wish you a safe journey."

"Let's go."

Yan Jiuge stood behind Chu Qi, and seeing them say goodbye, he raised his voice and said, "Everyone, prepare to go . Sword."

The top 20 sword cultivator disciples selected by Tianxuan Sect Grand Competition are all in the golden core stage, and flying with a sword is faster than taking an ordinary flying spirit weapon.

It's just that if this is the case, it is difficult for their only medical disciple this time to keep up with the large army in Bailuan unless they slow down.

While everyone was thinking like this, their new first senior brother finished using the Sword Control Jue, enlarged his natal spirit sword by two times, and then said to the medical student in the same tone as usual, "Aqi, stand up quickly. "

"?"

Although, that is the natal spirit sword!

Even knowing that the two of them are close, the point of flying with swords together is still beyond the imagination of all the disciples of sword cultivators.

The natal spirit sword is the second life of all sword cultivators. He never leaves his body on weekdays, and often carefully warms and nourishes it. Most of the remaining spirit stones are provided to it.

The sword is with the person, and the sword breaks the person.

It is an unwritten saying among sword repairers that Yujian flies without carrying others.

Under the tense gazes of many sword cultivators, the disciple of the medical cultivator stepped steadily onto the natal spirit sword of the first senior brother.

The natal spirit sword didn't respond, and seemed to have no dissatisfaction.

"?"

This is even more incredible.

"Senior brother Liu, may I touch your natal spirit sword?" A fellow swordsman who had a good relationship with Liu Weiming asked him in a low voice.

"Junior Brother Luo, how could you come up with such absurd thoughts in this blue sky and bright day? Do you think I would touch your natal spirit sword, would you be happy ?

"

Refused, with a sword in hand, retreated three steps away from Liu Weiming.

Liu Weiming: "..."

His junior is really weird.

"So, you asked me that question just now, and I didn't hit you, because it was for the sake of fellowship." Liu Weiming spoke in a faint voice.

Luo Wuci knew that he was wrong, but he didn't have a reason for it, he whispered, "But the first senior brother can carry the medical and repair junior flying with the sword."

"..."

Liu Weiming choked, although he was also surprised just now, But he has witnessed the growth of the two in the past few years. The relationship between Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi is not usually good, and Chu Qi is a medical trainee who can't fly with a sword...

"The two of them have a very good relationship, so they can control the sword together." Liu Weiming was vague, anyway. His own natal spirit sword cannot be touched by others, let alone carried by others.

This is the end of the episode between the sword repair disciples.

Standing in front of him, Yan Jiuge squinted his eyes, and his gaze swept across many fellow sword cultivators, and the peripheral light from the corner of his eyes finally fell on Chu Qi.

He heard the words of Liu Weiming and Luo Wuci just now, Jianxiu's natal spirit sword cannot carry others, but his Aqi is not someone else. The two of them have been together for many years since they were young, not to mention, as early as eight years ago, his Dragon Yin Sword carried Chu Qi.

If there is one, there are two, so what's the fuss about.

Seeing Chu Qi standing firmly on the spirit sword, Yan Jiuge said to the crowd behind him, "Junior Brothers, it's

time for us to set off." Yan Jiuge's voice just fell.

Then twenty sword lights suddenly rose out of thin air, and flew into the air from the Tianxuanzong mountain gate, heading towards the space between heaven and earth.

This time they went out to experience the Yunxi Secret Realm, located in the east of the Yunhua Realm.

It is the closest to the beast gate, and there are several main cities around it, among which Huacheng is the most prosperous.

Tianxuanzong Jianxiu Yujian flies, and he can arrive in about seven days.

But the Yunxi Secret Realm didn't open until half a month later, and they had to wait for a few days after they got there. Therefore, Yan Jiuge planned to take everyone from Tianxuanzong to Huacheng for a temporary rest.

Seven days passed.

Yunhua Realm, Huacheng.

Recently, because the Yunxi Secret Realm is about to open, the number of monks coming to Huacheng is increasing day by day. In order to avoid congestion, Huacheng simply opened the city gates.

The twelve black iron gates opened, and monks from all directions were welcome to enter the city to spend money.

Yes, Huacheng is not like Yicheng, where you can enter after registering at the gate. All the monks who entered Hwaseong had to pay a spirit stone as the entrance fee.

It was the first time for Chu Qi to come to Huacheng, and he had heard about the entrance fee of Huacheng.

In fact, many main cities will charge foreign monks to enter the city, because there are powerful monks sitting in the main city, they can serve as a temporary shelter for other monks.

Even if the enemies meet, they can't fight in the city and disturb the order. Therefore, the entry fee for a spirit stone is worth it for most monks.

But the sword cultivators of Tianxuanzong were a little hesitant.

"Senior brother, is the entry fee for this spirit stone a bit of a waste?"

They were always frugal, and with years of hard work in swordsmanship, they didn't think it was a pleasure to spend money to enjoy it. Instead, I prefer to practice swords and practice.

"No, in the past few years, since we have saved the cost of purchasing elixir, the limit for going out to practice has increased. Junior brothers, don't worry..." What's more, the secret realm they are going to practice this time is not unusual. The main city is more convenient to inquire about news and make more preparations.

Yan Jiuge was about halfway through his explanation when an impatient urging voice sounded from behind them.

"If you don't want to enter the city, can you give way to the side? We are still in a hurry. A spirit stone is also worn out and looks poor. I don't know why you have the nerve to block the gate of Huacheng."

Yan Jiuge's words stopped, loosely His eyes suddenly sank.

Even the other sword cultivator disciples of Tianxuanzong who were standing in the team were in a bad mood when they were ridiculed by these words. But they have always been bad at arguing with others, and the scene in front of them is not suitable for directly teaching each other, so in the end they can only stare at the speaker with anger.

"It's our business whether we can enter the city gate or not. The team hasn't reached us yet. You guys are lenient and just opened your mouth to make a decision for us. I don't know why you are so anxious. If you rush to reincarnate, we will It's okay to condescend to give way. After all, such a major event as reincarnation cannot be delayed."

An unhurried voice sounded, and his tone did not contain the slightest anger, and his voice even sounded very comfortable.

All the sword cultivator disciples of Tianxuanzong opened their eyes wide, and looked in the direction of the sound source, and found that the one who said those good words and sentences just now was actually their good-tempered medical junior brother!

You know, in Tianxuanzong, their junior medical practitioner has never lost their temper.

"You, you, you...you really don't make sense!"

The man who just started to mock Jianxiu and others for having no money, didn't expect to be slapped in the face like this, and his face turned red with anger for a while, and he was about to curse.

But when he opened his mouth, he was horrified to find that he couldn't make any sound.

In front of him, invisible coercion radiated from the leader, Jianxiu in black, locking his direction with a dangerous sense of oppression.

Jindan late stage, sword repair.

If it is in its prime, such a sword repairer will have no problem beating a Nascent Soul early-stage skill repairer.

The man swallowed, closed his mouth wisely, and remained silent.

His character is a bit arrogant, but it is by no means so arrogant that it kills him.

But why does such a strong monk still have to worry about the entry fee for a spirit stone? It doesn't match their strength at all.

"Ayan, it's almost time for us." The

snarky voice sounded out again, the tone was completely different from before, but now the words were softer.

Hearing the words, the black-clothed swordsman restrained the coercion he released, and the indifference between his brows and eyes faded and turned peaceful. Walk towards the person who called him.

After handing in twenty-one spirit stones, all the disciples of Tianxuanzong entered Huacheng.

"Look for an inn first, and make plans later." Yan Jiuge planned like this.

As for the inn to choose, Yan Jiuge led everyone to the largest Menghua Inn in Hwaseong without hesitation.

The spirit stone of the largest inn costs more, but the environment is more comfortable and the spirit energy is abundant.

In addition, there are a lot of spiritual stones accumulated in Yan Jiuge's Qiankun bag, he is not short of this kind of expenses, so naturally he doesn't have to wrong the living and transportation of his Aqi and all the juniors.

Ever since Yan Jiuge joined Tianxuanzong, the Yan family prepared more and more spirit stones for him every year. But he is self-sufficient in Tianxuanzong all year round, and now there are so many spirit stones that there is nowhere to spend them, and even a Qiankun bag can't fit them.

The rest of the sword repair disciples didn't object at this time. They were ridiculed for no reason at the city gate because they wanted to save some money.

Now he just let go of his hands and feet, Tian Xuanzong is so big, there are still some Lingshi savings.

Besides, their sword cultivators can live casually, but the junior medical practitioners can't. There are only three doctors in Tianxuanzong! Which one is not the rare existence of Tianxuanzong in a hundred years?

It is rare for them to go out to practice together with the junior medical trainee, so they should take good care of the junior medical trainee first.

Thinking of it this way, everyone felt much happier.

However, other people were not worried about Lingshi, but Chu Qi was a little worried.

His expenses in Tianxuanzong are all controlled by the sect, whether it is planting herbs, refining elixir, or even practicing, he has never spent a single spirit stone.

In such a beautiful environment, Chu Qi never worried about his livelihood, so he never thought about saving spirit stones. Therefore, the spirit stones in Chu Qi's Qiankun bag don't add up to much.

Nowadays, going out to practice is an expense wherever you go. I don't know if there is any way to make money.

Although there are some financial constraints, Chu Qi has no objection to Yan Jiuge's decision.

Yan Jiuge was originally a son of a rich family, and since he was a child, he has been wearing clothes very well, so it is only natural that he lives in a better place.

On the other hand, after he joined Tianxuanzong, Yan Jiuge, like other sword cultivator disciples, was not picky or disliked, and was easy to support.

Just when Chu Qi was thinking about how to earn spirit stones as a doctor, Menghua Inn arrived.

"Does the guest officer want to stay in the shop? Please come inside." The waiter standing at the door opened with a warm and respectful attitude, and welcomed them in.

Menghua Inn is very large, both inside and outside, the architectural style is elegant and exquisite. Some cute and docile first-order pets were even placed in the corner of the hall for people to watch and tease. It caused many young monks and some female monks who love spiritual pets to stop.

Looking at this scene, Chu Qi couldn't help but think of the little white tiger that Yushoumen gave him as a gift when he was on the top of the fairy mountain. He looked very cute when he was young.

"I don't know how many guest rooms do you want? The guest rooms in our Menghua Inn are all top-grade. There is no such thing as bad, and they will definitely satisfy the guests."

The shopkeeper of Menghua Inn had a friendly face and smiled. Looks very kind.

"How many guest rooms do you have left?" Yan Jiuge asked.

"There are thirty more rooms. There are a lot of monks rushing to Huacheng recently, so the vacancy is a little tight." The shopkeeper answered him.

There are a total of 21 disciples of Tianxuanzong, and each person can live in a room.

"Then we need 21 rooms." Yan Jiuge said.

"Hello, how many nights do the guests plan to stay?" The shopkeeper held up his abacus with bright eyes, and booked 21 big customers in one go, saying that he would take care of these gods of wealth.

"Stay until the Yunxi Secret Realm opens." There is no definite number for the exact number of days.

The crackling sound of the abacus sounded, and then the shopkeeper said with a smile on his face, "The price of one room per day is 500 spirit stones, and the total of 21 rooms is 10,500 spirit stones."

"!!!"

Ten thousand Zero five hundred spirit stones! Is it just a day's expenses?

Just hearing this number, Chu Qi felt that his back molars had started to ache. This is too expensive! The spirit stones he had saved before were only enough for two days.

"Ayan..." How about we change to another inn? This kind of expense still feels a little too much.

Chu Qi was trying to persuade Yan Jiuge.

But outside the Menghua Inn, there was another voice familiar to them, "Shopkeeper, I heard from Xiaoer that you have 30 rooms left? We'll cover them all!"

"..." Yuanjia Road is narrow. The monk who clashed with them at the gate of the city.

Chu Qi's words of persuasion stopped, and he frowned. Just live, he still has some elixir in his Qiankun bag, he can take it to the elixir shop and ask how much it can sell for, and there are a few days before the opening of the Yunxi secret realm, and he can continue to refine elixir!

Maybe, can you subsidize today's expenses a little?

Chu Qi thought with some uncertainty.

"I'm really sorry, my guest. There are already 21 guest rooms reserved just now, and we only have nine vacant rooms now." The shopkeeper's embarrassing words sounded.

Everything is about first come, first served.

"We can pay double the money!" Another voice resounded from the door.

Hearing these words, the atmosphere in the hall suddenly became quiet. If one side does not back down, there will definitely be a dispute.

"Ah, this..." The shopkeeper's smiling expression disappeared, and his face became hesitant and embarrassed. After all, he is a businessman. If someone is willing to buy at a high price, he is naturally very happy.

However, if this is the case, the guests in front of him will be offended... The shopkeeper is also not very willing. Based on his old-fashioned eyes, the monks who just asked for twenty-one guest rooms should all be sword cultivators with extraordinary strength.