Chapter 75

The joy of the reunion has not yet been expressed, Chu Qi first sensed that something was wrong with Yan Jiuge.

This is Yan Jiuge in a dazed state.

The meridians are chaotic, and the evil energy is surging in it, and even the original source of the Lingtai has been destroyed by most, and the mind is chaotic, which is a sign of going to be enchanted.

Chu Qi touched the magic pattern on Yan Jiuge's forehead with his hand, and the spiritual healing magic flowed from his fingertips to Yan Jiuge.

The color of the magic pattern faded, and the surging magic energy was suppressed.

The corners of Chu Qi's lips moved slightly, but before they rose, he saw that the magic lines on Yan Jiuge's forehead had deepened again, covering half of his face.

The smile disappeared, and Chu Qi looked worried.

"..."

As if feeling the touch on his face, Yan Jiuge lowered his head, a pair of dull eyes stared at Chu Qi's direction, and the dark golden pupils reflected Chu Qi's face.

"Ayan..."

His Ayan shouldn't be like this.

Chu Qi pursed his lips.

At this time, not far behind the two of them, a blue phoenix with seven feathers flew down, and it opened its mouth to spit out human words.

"My lord, this person has fallen into a deep demon and is in danger. If you want to save him, maybe the ancient books of Medicine King Valley can help you."

Medicine King Valley?

Hearing Qingfengniao's words, Chu Qi turned his head.

Behind him, the Qingmu gate was fully opened, and under the shade of the sun, the road leading to the Valley of the Medicine King was bright and spacious. The spiritual energy in the valley is abundant, and it is not as chaotic as the outside world.

He came from the Yunhua Realm through the space teleportation array, and the exit was the Valley of the Medicine King, presumably it had been set up a long time ago.

It was not difficult for Chu Qi to guess the reason.

"Lead the way."

Chu Qi finished speaking to Qingfeng, then turned around and took Yan Jiuge's hand.

Fingers intertwined, Yan Jiuge, who was in a state of bewilderment, let Chu Qi lead him like this. Even without consciousness, there is still trust in the body instinctively.

Under the black abyss, Yan Jiuge chose to close his consciousness at the moment when the evil energy broke the restriction.

In this way, not only will the time to be completely eroded by the demonic energy be slower, but it will also be convenient for the Yan family to deal with themselves after being possessed by the demonic energy.

At that time, Yan Jiuge's only regret was that he could not see Aqi again.

Chu Qi took Yan Jiuge into the Valley of the Medicine King.

After they entered, the green wood gate was slowly closed, and fourteen green phoenixes turned into spirit patterns, guarding in front of the door. The two green phoenixes at the head turned into human forms, walking in front of Chu Qi to lead him the way.

These two green phoenixes are named Xuan Yi and Xuan Er, and they were the first two blue phoenixes raised by Yaowang Valley.

"The former owner of the valley has already ordered me to wait. Unless the new owner of the valley returns, the valley cannot be opened." On the

way, Xuan Yi talked about what the previous owner of the valley had ordered.

"I know something about it, and there is no rush for the matter in the hidden cloud world. To treat people who have gone mad, is there any record in the medical records of Yaowanggu?"

"In the library. You have not succeeded to the throne, and Yaowanggu is still asleep. , the spiritual array in the valley is closed a lot, we need to walk over, it will take some time, but it will not affect the state of this lord."

Xuan Er explained honestly.

Hearing their words, Chu Qi adjusted his mentality to make himself less irritable. He looked up a few more times at the surrounding scenery.

The first thing that comes into view is a piece of verdant green.

If you look closely, you can distinguish the buildings among them, but most of them are hidden in the mountains and rivers because of the maze, so you can't see them clearly.

After the green wood gate is closed, the Medicine King Valley becomes its own world, a plane that is temporarily independent from the hidden cloud world. There is no day or night inside, the sky is light blue, and the clouds are like distant smoke, floating quietly.

In the center of Yaowang Valley, there is a dim dark green light and shadow. It seems to be the most inconspicuous color in the whole scene, but it occupies the center position with the most aura.

"..."

Chu Qi looked back from there, and he already had a guess in his heart.

The center of Medicine King Valley should be where the sacred tree is.

However, when he was about to walk to the library, Chu Qi suddenly discovered another problem - this huge Valley of Medicine Kings was a bit too quiet.

Except for their group, there was no sign of any living beings on the way.

"How many disciples are there in Medicine King's Valley?" Chu Qi asked.

"..."

In front of them, the steps of Xuan Yi and Xuan Er suddenly stopped. Sad emotions were revealed on the two of them.

"After the War of the Ancients, the sacred tree was damaged and could not support the inheritance. The disciples who inherited the inheritance in the valley withered one after another. Since the inheritance, you are the only one left."

Chu Qi: "..."

How could this be?

Obviously, in the first volume of the retrospective volume, when Chu Qi was still the master of the Yaowang Valley, he was surrounded by many Yaowanggu disciples.

Chu Qi suddenly felt an inexplicable absurdity.

In the retrospective volume, in order to make the ending meet the final expectation, every reincarnation, the process will continue to change.

Except for the scroll holder himself, the fate of others is like sand in a big wave, easily changed direction by the wave.

[Don't rely too much on the scroll. 】

The words of Master Tianxuanzong reverberated in Chu Qi's mind.

Slightly exerting force on his palm, Chu Qi squeezed Yan Jiuge's hand tightly. He would never let Yan Jiuge go to the end of dying scribbled in the scroll.

While thinking, the library of Yaowang Valley arrived.

This is a quaint attic with tall wooden beams and a rich atmosphere. You can feel the effect of peace of mind just by being here.

"My lord, the library has arrived. There is a forbidden barrier of the Valley of the Medicine King. Except for the disciples who have the inheritance, other idlers are not allowed to enter. You can only enter alone."

After Xuan Yi finished speaking, he respectfully Take a step back to make way for Chu Qi.

Chu Qi let go of Yan Jiuge's hand, and said softly, "Ayan, wait for me to come out."

Yan Jiuge looked at him without blinking.

There was no response, but it seemed that he had always maintained a state of understanding.

Seeing this, Chu Qi stopped hesitating and walked quickly into the library.

The library building in Yaowang Valley is not big. Compared with Tianxuanzong, it occupies a smaller area, with only a simple floor. There is only one floor for the bookshelves that list classics.

With Chu Qi's current cultivation level, he doesn't need to read every book, he can directly use his divine sense to search all the classics at the same time.

Although the collection of books in Yaowang Valley is small, they are all ancient characters, which originated from the history before the War of the Ancients and even older.

From the record of the birth of the sacred tree to the battle of the ancients, the changes in the inheritance of medical skills, and the birth of evil spirits.

All things have yin and yang, so the spirits of heaven and earth are in balance. The evil spirit was born on the dark side, originally a turbid air in the chaos.

Afterwards, human beings were born in the heaven and earth. Humans have the seven emotions and six desires, and there are two kinds of good and evil.

In the void and chaos, evil spirits are nourished by the dark side of human beings, evil thoughts and greed, hatred and selfishness...continuously gather towards this turbid air.

One day, "it" will become a spirit, calling itself Ghost Tooth.

With a wise ghost tooth, he is unwilling to be silent in the dark side of chaos, it breeds human ambition, and wants to make the hidden cloud world into a dark side.

This is the origin of the War of the Ancients.

There is no record in the library about the traceability volume. Chu Qi only knew that the scroll was condensed from the sacred tree.

The consciousness surged, and one after another classics were introduced into Chu Qi's sea of ​​consciousness.

Except for some records about the battle of the ancients, he singled out and highlighted the remaining clues about removing the evil spirit.

All the disciples who have inherited the inheritance of Medicine King Valley's medical practice can use their own spiritual skills to suppress the devilish energy, or use the spiritual branches bestowed by the sacred tree to clear away the devilish energy.

The monks who are on the verge of becoming enchanted can be sent to the vicinity of the sacred tree to receive baptism and awaken their spiritual consciousness.

For those who are completely possessed by demons, their souls will degenerate into evil spirits, which cannot be cured, but can only be eliminated.

...

...

Chu Qi read all the ancient books in Yaowang Valley, pulled out his consciousness, and sorted out the clues he knew.

To wake up the monks who are on the verge of becoming enchanted, they need to be sent to be baptized near the sacred tree. But the contradictory problem now is that the sacred tree of Medicine King Valley is in a state of withering.

The second is an inaccurate description. According to the records in the classics, only the power of the sacred tree can clear away the evil spirit, even for the disciples who inherited the inheritance of the Medicine King Valley.

Chu Qi spread out his palm, his eyes turned to deep thought.

But he is different.

His spiritual power can directly purify the evil spirit.

When Yan Jiuge lost control for the first time, Chu Qi had accidentally cleared the evil spirit from his body. At that time, he and Yan Jiuge had just joined Tianxuanzong, and had not yet obtained the vine ring transformed from a spiritual branch from the secret realm.

However, even though Chu Qi is the special heir of Yaowanggu, he had used the spiritual healing technique the first time he met Yan Jiuge, but the effect was minimal.

What else to do?

The library was completely silent, only the breath of Chu Qi echoed in it. He couldn't let himself waste time aimlessly. After thinking briefly, Chu Qi got up and walked out of the library.

Outside, Yan Jiuge and two Qingfengs were waiting for him.

Xuan Yi saw some clues from Chu Qi's expression, and took the initiative to ask, "My lord, have you found a clue?"

"We need the protection of the sacred tree, but the sacred tree is withered now, isn't it?"

Hearing Chu Qi's sigh-like words, Xuan Yi and Xuan Er looked at each other, and the latter said hesitantly under the eyes of his brother.

"The sacred tree can be revived. But you need to inherit the Yaowang Valley, awaken the ancient formation with your own spiritual power, and find the heart of glass, and the sacred tree can be revived from the withered state."

Xuan Er saw that he had finished the first half of the sentence, and Chu Qi's eyes turned from dark to bright, with a look of anticipation, and the words of the turning point couldn't help stammering.

"But...but even so..."

"But what?" Chu Qi frowned.

"This lord's soul can't last until the divine tree is revived, and he can hold on for at most three days. You must have seen it."

Xuan Yi replied in place of Xuan Er.

Chu Qi was silent, of course he knew that Yan Jiuge's condition was already very critical.

"There is another method that can't be considered as a solution." Xuan Yi hesitated, and shouted, "Xuan Er, tell me."

"Just... that is... you can transfer the devilish energy on this lord to... Go to..."

Xuan Er took the words stammeringly, his face was red and he was overly nervous.

Chu Qi didn't urge him, but listened carefully.

"Turn to your body, and you will clear away those evil spirits!" Xuan Yi closed his eyes, and finished what Xuan Er hadn't finished speaking.

Hearing this method, Chu Qi's eyes lit up.

This is a very good method, his spiritual power can directly clear the evil spirit, and is completely unaffected by the evil spirit.

But there is still a key question -

"Then, how can I transfer the devilish energy in Ayan's body to me?" Chu Qi asked impatiently.

"..."

Xuan Yi and Xuan Er were silent for a moment.

The latter began to open his mouth honestly, but still stammered nervously, "Need...need...shuang,shuang..."

"Shuangxiu!" Xuan Yi quickly added.

"Yes! Yes!" After the most difficult words were finished, Xuan Er stopped stammering, and quickly followed Xuan Yi's words and nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

"..."

After the two Qingfeng attendants finished their answers, the new master of Yaowanggu standing in front of them turned red at the base of his ears, and then the red glow spread to his face and neck, and even his fingers were slightly reddened.

Chu Qi never imagined that this would be the way to transfer the devilish energy.