Chapter 4

After hearing Chu Qi's words, all the immortal sects couldn't help but scrutinized Tianxuanzong Jianxiu carefully, wanting to see how heroic they were.

The Tianxuanzong sect's clothing is mainly black and white, neither ostentatious nor fancy, except for the Xuantianzong emblem embroidered on the skirt, there are only runes and dark patterns that can only be found in defensive spells.

But because they have practiced swords and forged bones all year round, their physiques are well-proportioned and upright, and their momentum is condensed and undisturbed. In addition, for the convenience of holding the sword, he wears black armor wrist guards on his wrists, which looks extraordinarily dashing.

This looks...it is indeed so pretty.

All the immortals had to admit this.

After all, there are no ugly people in the world of comprehension. The sword cultivators of Tianxuanzong all have handsome features and awe-inspiring aura. Naturally, the more they look, the better they look.

"It's cheaper for you this time." Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect sighed.

The elder of Tianxuanzong showed a smile when he heard this.

He was hit by the good news that two heaven's favored sons entered the sect at the same time, which made him happy, and he did not forget to defend his sect.

"It's nothing but the good luck of our Tianxuanzong, how can you slander our Tianxuanzong's medical practitioners?"

The elder of Tianxuanzong said plausibly, "There are few medicine fields in our sect because there are not many medical practitioners. It doesn't matter how many hilltops you want to grow medicinal materials. Besides, our Tianxuanzong also has the inheritance of ancient medical practice, which is no worse than Fuyao Palace and Qingling Sect!"

Talking about the inheritance of ancient medical cultivation of Tianxuanzong, the faces of the medical practitioners present Somewhat subtle.

This has to start with the patriarch who founded the sect of Tianxuanzong. He is famous for his swordsmanship and medical skills.

After him, no one can truly practice both medicine and swordsmanship. The inheritance of Tianxuanzong's medical cultivation is obscure and difficult to understand, unlike the inheritance of sword cultivation. Gradually, Tianxuanzong became the dominant sword cultivator and withered medical cultivator.

"What's more, the medical practitioners of our Tianxuanzong can also learn swords..." Although it is only the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong and cannot be deeply studied, its power should not be underestimated.

In the end, the elder of Tianxuanzong lowered his voice, whispering proudly.

All the celestial sects: "..."

But who can learn swords as a serious medical practitioner? In the final analysis, your Tianxuanzong just won with "heroic appearance".

Under the envious eyes of all the immortal sects, the elders of Tianxuanzong walked towards Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge, wanting to talk to them.

"The entrance ceremony will be held after returning to Tianxuanzong. Now there are still seven days before the closure of the fairy mountain barrier. For the time being, we have to stay on the top of the fairy mountain and wait for other disciples who pass the blue stone ladder."

There are still seven days left in the selection of the fairy gate. For the monks of the immortal sect, they have already bigued, and it doesn't matter if they sit on the top of the immortal mountain.

But Chu Qi is different from Yan Jiuge, the two of them haven't built a foundation yet, and staying on the top of the fairy mountain may be a bit difficult.

"How about I let someone send you down the mountain first?"

The elder of Tianxuanzong asked the two of them for their opinions, "You can reunite with your relatives at home first, and then set off with us back to the sect in seven days."

"..." There was

no reason for the air There was a moment of silence.

Yan Jiuge frowned slightly, his lips opened and then tightened, looking hesitant to speak, but he didn't say anything after all.

The elder of Tianxuanzong had no choice but to look at Chu Qi.

"My parents have passed away, and I have no relatives in my family."

"..." The elder of Tianxuanzong knew that he had made a slip of the tongue, and he was ashamed, "Sorry, I made a slip of the tongue."

"It's nothing."

Chu Qi shook his head. will be sad. However, because of the words of the elder Tianxuanzong, he recalled his life experience.

Chu Qi was brought up by Uncle Lin since he was a child, and Uncle Lin claimed to be his parents' servant.

According to Uncle Lin, Mrs. Chu died of illness not long after Chu Qi was born. Father Chu had a deep love for him, and he made a life-and-death contract with Mrs. Chu, so he followed him. Before dying, Father Chu entrusted Chu Qi to Uncle Lin.

Uncle Lin is an ordinary monk whose realm has fallen to Foundation Establishment after he failed to cross the tribulation. Half a month before sending Chu Qi to Xianshan, his time was approaching, and now he has fallen.

As for Yan Jiuge, according to Chu Qi's understanding, he is an unfavored young man from a rich family. Although his family background is well-off, if he is allowed to grow up in a small border town, he doesn't care about anything except food and clothing.

As for Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge, they were originally neighbors, but later they became friends. Uncle Lin tried to persuade them to quarrel, but they got along for a year.

Until they worshiped Tianxuanzong together and Yan Jiuge established the foundation, he and Yan Jiuge broke up due to quarrel.

Chu Qi recovered from his memory, and heard Yan Jiuge say, "My parents are not around, so there is no need to see them."

Sure enough, Yan Jiuge had no relatives to see. On this point, the two of them are somewhat sympathetic.

The elder of Tianxuanzong didn't expect their backgrounds to be like this, and he felt ashamed. After thinking for a while, he changed his mind and said, "Then I will ask a senior brother to take you to the main city near Xianshan Mountain for a few days, how about that?"

"Okay. "Chu Qi nodded in response. He and Yan Jiuge haven't built the foundation yet, and it's better to stay on the top of the fairy mountain than to go down the mountain.

"Wei Ming, you are responsible for taking good care of your younger brother."

As soon as the elder of Tianxuanzong finished speaking, a calm sword cultivator walked out from behind him, bowed and saluted, "I take orders."

Chu Qi recognized him.

Liu Weiming, a direct disciple of the head of Tianxuanzong, should be at the late stage of Jindan now.

"Two junior brothers, I will take you down the mountain. My surname is Liu, and my name is unknown. You can call me Senior Brother Liu." Liu Weiming introduced himself.

A sword cultivator under the Tianxuan sect, he can fly with the sword after his cultivation reaches the foundation.

But Jianxiu's natal spirit sword cannot carry others at will.

Liu Weiming took out a flying spiritual weapon from his Qiankun bag, and gave it to two juniors who hadn't started yet.

"This is a flat boat that can accommodate up to four people. There is an enchantment protection on it, which can protect against wind and rain. As long as people don't take the initiative to go down, they won't fall."

Liu Weiming said carefully.

"Thank you, Senior Brother Liu." Chu Qi thanked him, and then walked towards the boat.

The one-leaf boat is a common flying weapon in the Daxianmen. When it is not activated, it is as small as a half-palm-sized leaf. After inputting spiritual power, it can transform into a grass-leaf boat that can accommodate four people.

After Chu Qi sat up, he found that Yan Jiuge was still in place, with a pair of dark eyes hanging down, wondering what he was thinking.

"Yan Jiuge? Sit up, we are going down the mountain." Chu Qi called out to him.

Hearing the words, Yan Jiuge raised his eyes, frowned slightly, his expression changed several times, and finally he looked unhappy, "You called me brother just now."

Chu Qi: "..."

How could it be the same just now?

Just now, in front of so many seniors, and with the need to explain the reason, it is naturally better to call him Yan Jiuge as his elder brother.

Can't let him, a 20-year-old reborn monk, still call 13-year-old Yan Jiuge brother? Besides, before he was reborn, he never called Brother Yan Jiuge.

"...It was just now."

Chu Qi explained dryly, trying to confuse the matter.

"It's faster to turn faces than to turn books, how can you do that?" Yan Jiuge was still dissatisfied with the decline in his salary.

Chu Qi pretended not to hear, and only urged, "Come and take the boat."

Yan Jiuge then stepped onto a small boat and sat down beside Chu Qi. He is tall and broad-shouldered, and his sitting posture is upright. He really looks like a "brother".

Chu Qi silently withdrew his gaze from Yan Jiuge's shoulder, comforting himself in his heart, he will grow taller in the future, the gap at this moment cannot be counted.

"Then let's go."

Seeing that the two of them were sitting firmly, Liu Weiming took out the spirit sword and flew with the sword, and at the same time controlled a small boat with spiritual power to keep up with his figure.

At this time, the sun is just right, and the clouds are lingering. There are also several pairs of fairy mountain spirit birds chasing and swimming beside them until they are out of the range of the fairy mountain.

Under the blue sky, the mountains are undulating, and the world is vast.

The main city closest to Xianshan is called Yicheng.

Yicheng was originally located in the center of Yunhua Realm, a bustling location with many people coming and going.

Liu Weiming brought two juniors into Yicheng, and was still struggling with how to take them to play.

Since joining Tianxuanzong, Liu Weiming's daily life is to practice swords, lead his juniors to practice swords, do sect tasks, and occasionally practice with fellow sects.

As for taking his junior to play, it was the first time for Liu Weiming to do it, and he was a little confused for a while.

So, Liu Weiming looked left and right, and found a lively place, "You two, there is an opera troupe singing over there, do you want to go and see it?"

Chu Qi looked around and said tactfully, "Senior Brother Liu, We seem to be very eye-catching like this."

In fact, it was more serious than the eye-catching, no one else came within three feet of them, and a small empty circle was formed in the busy street.

Because of Liu Weiming's robes belonging to the sect of Tianxuanzong, people around him cast their eyes frequently, even Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge were watched the whole way.

In such an atmosphere, they are not like going to a troupe to watch a play, but surrounded by people like a troupe.

Liu Weiming came to a sudden, "It's because I didn't think carefully, or go to the inn first, and I'll change clothes." Chu Qi

: "But Brother Liu, I don't want to go to the theater, can I rest in the guest room?"

Sometimes, you may still want to take to the streets to join in the fun. But now, after encountering the incident of rebirth, Chu Qi has no intention of playing.

"..." On the

side, Yan Jiuge who heard Chu Qi's words raised his eyebrows slightly, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"Then Junior Brother Yan..."

"I don't want to go out either, thank you Senior Brother Liu." Yan Jiuge replied kindly.

Liu Weiming breathed a sigh of relief from the bottom of his heart, and his nervous mood relaxed.

But for some reason, when he heard that his juniors didn't want to play, he felt a little inexplicable regret in his heart. Maybe a lost opportunity to try something new?

"Then I'll take you to the inn to rest first."

Recently, the five great immortal sects were selecting disciples in Xianshan, and there were only a lot of people who came to Yicheng, and the inns and restaurants in the city were even more difficult to find.

Fortunately, Tianxuanzong had reserved a place at the Yunluo Inn in advance, so that they would not have nowhere to stay.

Liu Weiming sent the two juniors to the guest room, and told him, "I'll meditate in the room next to yours. If you need anything, just come and find me."

Chu Qi: "Okay, thank you, Senior Brother Liu."

"You don't have to be rude , Junior Brother ."

After receiving the reply, Liu Weiming consciously walked out of the room of the two juniors, and closed the door for them before leaving.

The wooden door creaked and closed, and Liu Weiming's footsteps walked away.

Only Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge were left in the room.

At this moment, the casual expression on Yan Jiuge's face faded away, and he looked in Chu Qi's direction, his eyes were slightly darker, as if he was exploring something.

"..."

Chu Qi looked a little nervous, and was about to ask, but Yan Jiuge said in a bewildered tone -

"Why are you so obedient today?"