Chapter 38

Zhao Si refused to go to the center of Yunxi Secret Realm with Ling Zhihuai, and even turned around and ran back after answering.

He was really terrified in his heart. He regretted it a little at first, but after meeting that disciple of Fuyao Palace, he regretted it extremely.

In addition, he is not a very brave person, and it is easier to escape than to persist.

Ling Zhihuai took a deep breath, his eyes darkened, and stretched out his hand in the direction of Zhao Si's escape, his fingers moved slightly, as if a silk thread was placed in his hand.

"——!"

The man who was running away staggered a step, walking back uncontrollably.

"If you don't want to die, just obey me." Ling Zhihuai said coldly after removing the kind skin, "Otherwise I'll kill you."

Zhao Si's eyes widened, and he couldn't guess that the man in front of him changed his face Faster than flipping through a book, the last glance was still calling him "Fellow Daoist" gently, but this glance threatened him with life and death.

Zhao Si is a medical practitioner in the early stage of Foundation Establishment, and there are few ways to save his life, so he is very self-aware.

"I listen to you, don't kill me." Zhao Si lowered his head, not knowing how he was controlled, but the aura exuded by the person in front of him was so terrifying that he subconsciously confessed.

Ling Zhihuai stared at him for a while, unable to see how such an ordinary foundation-building doctor escaped the puppet technique, and could only use the puppet silk to forcibly control him.

But this kind of control is not tight, as soon as the puppet thread is broken, the person in front of him will run away immediately.

This is the first time, making Zhihuai feel puzzled.

Thinking that Zhao Si still has uses, Ling Zhihuai kept him.

Looking at the road in front of him, Ling Zhihuai thought about how many doctors should be brought in.

There are too many medical repairs, firstly, it is difficult to control, and second, the medical repairers are weak and easy to break when entering the central area. Of course Ling Zhihuai doesn't need to care about the life and death of the Fuyao palace doctor, but too many people died, and he was afraid that his identity would be exposed and cause suspicion. There are too few doctors and repairs, and there are not enough manpower when setting up the formation.

There are a total of five Golden Core stage monks in Fuyao Palace, only Su Qiuzhi is a Golden Core Stage medical practitioner, and the remaining four are all art practitioners.

Before encountering a fourth-order spirit beast and being betrayed by casual cultivators, Fuyao Palace hurt many disciples, and many of them wanted to quit. Including Su Qiuzhi, they gave up their plan to continue to the center of the secret realm.

They gave up, but Ling Zhihuai didn't.

After finally being able to come to Yunhua Realm, I always want to give the Yan family a big gift.

"Just bring ten doctors to fix it." Ling Zhihuai narrowed his eyes and made a decision.

As one-tenth of Zhao Si, he followed their team clumsily. He really didn't want to go to the center of the secret realm, but he was dragged forward by the puppet silk every step.

While Zhao Si was afraid, he thought about how he would survive.

On the other side, Tianxuanzong and others have already walked through the valley and penetrated into a more central place.

The flow of aura in the air has become much faster, and the aura is twice as dense as that in the periphery.

It is obvious that the spirit beasts grown in such an environment can only be high or not low.

Chu Qi told the other fellows about the monster beast, telling everyone to be more careful.

After Luo Wuci finished listening, he was a little worried, "There are still such monsters, so our chances of winning the rare treasure are very slim?"

"Not necessarily."

Yan Jiuge said, "The master told me that the high-level spirit beasts or monsters in the central area of ​​the Yunxi Secret Realm will not show up every time a strange treasure comes. It depends on what kind of strange treasure comes. Inheritance, they will not move." The

Yunxi Secret Realm is opened once a hundred years, and the rare treasures born in the center of the Secret Realm are also once a hundred years.

Every time the treasure is different, it may be inherited by the monks of the human race, or it may be a great tonic that promotes spirit beasts and monsters, or even the spirit of heaven and earth that provokes the two to fight.

As for how to judge what rare treasure will come at that time.

In the last month, the central area will gradually emit aura, and being able to perceive abnormal aura is a treasure that is very useful to oneself.

"Since that's the case, should we continue to walk in? Or should we stay a little outside and wait for the aura to become abnormal before making any plans?"

Chu Qi asked aloud.

Right now, there are still seven days left before the last month.

Going deeper, if the strange treasures that descended last are useful to spirit beasts, they will be surrounded by many spirit beasts, which will take a lot of effort.

If you stay here for a while, the descending treasures will be useful to the monks, and they will lose the opportunity.

"Continue to walk in." Yan Jiuge's black eyes swept across the long road in front of him, "Even if it takes effort, it can be used as experience. Don't miss the opportunity."

Everyone had no objection to Yan Jiuge's decision and continued to go deep into the center.

During these seven days.

In addition to Tianxuanzong, disciples of Qingling Sect and Yushoumen also rushed towards the central area.

Their footsteps were not as fast as Tianxuanzong's. In addition, there were a large number of fellow disciples who had to wait, so they delayed again and again. Finally, as the deadline approached, they gathered all the people and set off towards the most central Crescent Lake.

The Qingling Sect owns several Lingshi mines, and has many disciples from aristocratic families, all of whom are monks who are not short of money. Simply use small flying spirit weapons to hurry.

As for the beast control gate, they are all beast control masters, sitting on their respective spirit pets to drive on the road, and can detect early whether there are high-level spirit beasts around.

However, as he walked, Yun Jiangmiao keenly noticed a problem, "Our journey seems to be too smooth. Not only did we not meet high-level spirit beasts, but we didn't even meet other monks.

" Maybe your footsteps will be slower?" A disciple of the same school answered him hesitantly.

"It's a little unusual, everyone should be careful." Yun Jiangmiao warned seriously.

Since that night in the mountain forest, Yun Jiangmiao heard the strange things from the mouth of the nine-tailed fox, so he showed extreme caution, lest he also encountered such strange things.

However, before the other disciples of the Beast Sect could respond, their sitting spirit pets hissed uncomfortably, all of them tilted their heads back, their footsteps were weary, and some were reluctant to move forward.

"What's going on?"

"Is there any danger ahead?"

"Senior Brother Yun, what should we do?"

"..."

The disciples of the Beast Sect were terrified, and turned to Yun Jiangmiao for help.

Yun Jiangmiao took a deep breath and comforted everyone, "Stay where you are, I'll go ahead and have a look first."

In addition to the nine-tailed spirit fox contract passed down from his ancestors, Yun Jiangmiao also has three other spiritual pets, the third-order three-toed The ruby ​​bird, the fourth-level golden-eyed wolf, and the first-level white cloud beast.

The ruby ​​bird can fly on the road, and the golden-eyed wolf can defend against the enemy. As for the Baiyun Beast, it can break most of the restrictions and barriers, and it is an unexpected helper.

A crisp bird song sounded, and the scarlet red wings like clouds opened, and the ruby ​​bird carried Yun Jiangmiao in a circle and flew forward.

Those who noticed the strangeness earlier than Yushoumen were Tianxuanzong and others who walked in the forefront.

The ground under their feet trembled slightly, and the birds and beasts in the mountains couldn't wait to come out of their nests, neighing or roaring towards the center, their voices were full of joy and excitement.

Such a change was caused by the aura emanating from the center of the secret realm.

Chu Qi raised his head, his eyes were dyed green, and he couldn't help being surprised when he looked at the center.

This aura can actually stimulate the circulation of spiritual power in the monk's body, sweeping away the fatigue and burnout of the past few days, and refreshing people's spirits.

"I sense the turmoil in the aura!"

"I sense it too, the treasure that came from the secret realm this time will definitely be of use to us."

"Hurry up, let's fly over with the sword!"

"..." The

surroundings are all excited voice of discussion.

Chu Qi turned his head and looked at Yan Jiuge questioningly. Yan Jiuge led the team for this training and was also the one who made the decision.

Compared with the excitement of others, Yan Jiuge was much calmer. He looked at the road ahead with deep eyes, "Everyone, calm down for now. Apart from us, there are also quite a few movements in the spirit beasts around."

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words Words, everyone in Tianxuanzong calmed down.

Yes, apart from them, the surrounding birds and beasts were also very excited. It shows that the strange treasure that came this time is the spirit of heaven and earth that both sides will fight for.

"Then what are we going to do?" Chu Qi couldn't help asking.

"First control the sword out of thin air, and watch the movement of the spirit beast."

After Yan Jiuge finished speaking, he withdrew his perception, and used the technique of controlling the sword to double the size of the Dragon Yin Sword.

When the crescent lake in the center emits aura, it reminds everyone what kind of treasure is coming. There is still some time before the real treasure is born.

The time for them to rush over should be both early and coincidental.

Everyone stood up with their swords, overlooking the mountains from a height.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge controlled the sword together. Soon, Chu Qi found that after the initial excitement, the spirit beasts around them suddenly fell silent, and even the sound of footsteps running towards the center disappeared.

Immediately afterwards, several powerful auras came from the front, as if they had suddenly awakened from a long-sleeping state, exuding a compelling aura, fierce and irritable, like ferocious beasts vying for their territory.

"It's a monster." Yan Jiuge stood behind Chu Qi, with a dignified voice, "There are seven of them, and they all seem to be awake."

"..." Chu Qi took a breath of cold air.

Previously, in the Lingyu mine vein, a monster was enough to kill. Now there are seven of them, so how can they compete?

"Seven monsters... do we still have a chance?" Luo Wuci murmured, he hadn't fully recovered from the news.

If these seven demonic beasts are unanimous, the chances are indeed slim.

But monsters are irritable by nature and extremely bloodthirsty. When their strengths are close, they prefer to kill a leader rather than share the profit together.

After Yan Jiuge finished talking about the characteristics of the monsters, he ordered Tian Xuanzong and others, "Let's find a place with higher ground to rest first, and wait for the seven monsters to make a result first."

There is a hill nearby, which is very suitable for them to settle down and watch the development of the situation.

Sure enough, there was an earthquake-like movement from the center, and the roar of monsters resounded through the sky, full of anger.

The seven monsters fought each other, and the coercion and aura they radiated made the spirit beasts within a hundred miles quiet.

Although human monks do not need to be suppressed by the level of beasts, if the monsters are stronger than them, it is difficult to breathe under the strong pressure.

Tianxuanzong and the others were fine, but the other monks reacted violently.

Yun Jiangmiao almost fell off the back of the red jade bird, because the red jade bird flew halfway, and suddenly became stiff all over, unable to continue flying.

He took the red jade bird back to the spirit pet space, summoned the nine-tailed spirit fox, and tried to move on. But the nine-tailed fox told him that seven monsters were fighting.

Hearing this news, Yun Jiangmiao's eyes darkened.

Beast masters rely on spiritual pets to fight. Although beast mastering can help spiritual pets resist the coercion of some high-level spirit beasts, it can't exceed the first level at most.

Facing monsters, the fourth-order golden-eyed wolf can barely move, and won't just kneel down on the ground. But not everyone in Yushoumen can contract fourth-order spirit beasts. Besides, fourth-order spirit beasts can't beat monsters, unless—

"Master Fox, why don't you go to explore the way with me?"

[Boy, what about that?] Not a fun place to be. ]

Fox Wine was about to warn Yun Jiangmiao, but within the scope of his perception, he sensed the coldness that belonged to the puppet master.

Without further ado, Hujiu stretched out his tail and dragged Yun Jiangmiao in. Watching the puppet master approaching the central area with ten medical practitioners.

Having experienced it last time, this time Yun Jiangmiao closed his mouth skillfully.

After seeing the puppet master, Fox Wine changed his mind.

[Go, take you to the center of the secret place, don't run out of my tail. ]

On the other side, the seven monsters fought in the dark, and finally the winner was decided in the evening.

The six auras dissipated and turned into nourishment for the last monster. After devouring the six inner pills, the wound on the last monster quickly healed, and its strength became even stronger.

"Roar!"

It raised its head and let out a roar, as if to show its identity, and the huge coercion spread from it.

This invisible wave of coercion swayed outward, causing all the spirit beasts who sensed this breath to roar in response.

One pass ten, ten pass one hundred, one hundred pass one thousand.

Soon, the spirit beasts within a hundred miles were all driven by the monsters and began to rush towards the center.

The magnitude of the movement was beyond everyone's imagination.

In less than an hour, the spirit beasts had assembled, and the number seemed shocking.

The birds are hovering in the sky, with their outstretched wings intertwined, covering the sky and the sun like shaded branches and leaves. The setting sun can only fall from the gap.

And blocking the ground are all kinds of animals, from the first to the fourth level, from the outside to the inside, densely running around the crescent moon lake in the center, like a flowing circle, without a single breach.

Everyone in Tianxuanzong who watched the whole incident came back to their senses.

"How, do you still want to move on?"

Unexpectedly, the person who asked was their first senior brother Yan Jiuge.

Having seen such a difficult prospect with your own eyes, do you still want to continue to fight for that secret treasure?

Everyone was a little hesitant in their hearts, but they bluntly gave up, and they were too unwilling.

"Senior brother in the first seat, if everyone is united, are you capable of giving it a try?" Luo Wuci couldn't help asking.

The power of one person may not work, but what about gathering the power of everyone?

"The tide of beasts is ten miles wide. If you can break through the siege within an hour, you can try it for now. If you can't, you will be exhausted if you go forward. Even if you break through the siege, you will not be able to fight the monsters."

Yan Jiuge replied.

This statement, in fact, has far exceeded everyone's expectations. They really have a chance of winning!

"What method?" Chu Qi was curious.

"The formation of swords, the formation of killing and cutting, the eyes of the formation with medical practitioners, and the surrounding of sword cultivation."

They have discussed this sword formation before, and everyone is no stranger to it.

In the killing formation, the sword cultivators in the formation abandoned all defenses and focused on offense. The doctor is responsible for maintaining their state and assumes the position of the team leader.

It's just that such a formation has high requirements for medical practitioners.

No matter how powerful the killing array is, without medical maintenance, the defense is like thin paper, which cannot be restored after being torn. They can let go of their worries, all because there are doctors and trainers in charge.

Everyone's eyes fell on Chu Qi, silently asking for his opinion.

Yan Jiuge spoke for them, "What do you think, Aqi?"

In full view of everyone, the gentle young man curled his lips, his eyes were bright, and his voice was very firm.

"Of course I will go with everyone."

Since inheriting the inheritance, Chu Qi either planted herbs or refined medicine on Zhongling Peak. But in fact, Tianxuanzong's medical practice inheritance mainly focuses on spiritual healing techniques, and the rest are mental methods of counseling.

The Eye of Slaying was originally created for this set of mental techniques.