Chapter 90

After seeing off Yan Chi, Yan Jiuge returned to the house and saw Chu Qi holding the jade pendant in thought.

"What is Ah Qi thinking?"

"I was thinking, I am not a medical practitioner in this life, and this mustard space seems useless in my hands."

"Really? I think there is nothing wrong with dual cultivation of medical swords."

Yan Jiuge looked into Chu Qi's eyes, "In this life, you are still carrying the blood of Yaowanggu. Maybe even Tiandao thinks that the medical heritage of Yaowanggu should not just disappear."

"Hmm... makes sense."

Chu Qi nodded and turned to thinking about how to practice medicine. Not long ago, because of his stubbornness, he rejected Elder Qingyue's invitation, and now going to Zhong Lingfeng would be a bit embarrassing after all.

"Not long will be the time for the Taoist temple to open, and the Yaowang Valley will also preach." Yan

Jiuge guessed what Chu Qi was thinking, "You might as well wait for the time."

"Okay."

It has been widely spread in recent days, and many monks have come here admiringly, hoping to listen to the immortal talk.

But the monks that Tianxuanzong can accommodate are limited after all, and there are not many monks who arrived in just a few days.

Fortunately, there is a shadow stone that can record such grand events.

On this day, the sky and the earth are cloudy, the sun shines on the front of the mountain, the sun is shining, there are spiritual birds coming with branches, and the breeze is blowing, which makes people feel refreshed.

Tianxuanzong's dojo is located in the square of Zizai Peak. It has a wide range and can accommodate more than a thousand people to listen to the sermon at the same time.

"It's really a blessing to be able to discuss the Dao with you today. Let me start from the next, let's talk about the Qiankun swordsmanship in this sword cultivation."

As the host of the Tianxuanzong, the head of the sect naturally has the responsibility to start the discussion.

After the head of Tianxuanzong talked about the Qiankun swordsmanship, it was the turn of the forces in the hidden cloud world.

"Since it's the beginning of the way of swordsmanship, let us Yaozu stay behind." Hujiu shied away.

"Exactly." Qingfeng from Medicine King Valley nodded in agreement.

In this way, it was the Yan family's turn.

Without saying too much, Yan Mingchao, the head of the Yan family, got up and walked forward.

When passing the line of disciples of Tianxuanzong Sword Cultivator in front of the square, his steps paused slightly, but soon, Yan Mingchao returned to normal.

"In terms of swordsmanship, I have not mastered the essence, only the heart of the Tao can talk about one or two things." The

Yan family is in charge of the precepts, and has an indisputable majesty in the Yunyin world. If it is turned into power, no one can violate it.

However, that would inevitably run counter to its own responsibilities.

The Dao Heart practiced by Yan Mingchao is the most stable.

As for his attainments in the way of swordsmanship, I'm afraid he is self-effacing. No one in the hidden cloud world knows the strength of the head of the Yan family.

Hu Jiu was thinking about it, and from the corner of his eye, he glanced at the team of disciples of the Butian Xuanzong Sword Cultivator.

As the young master of the Yan family, Yan Jiuge came to Yunhua Realm alone, which is also something worthy of attention.

However, the person sitting next to the young master of the Yan family is the person with a pure body that he saw that day.

Qingfeng by her side stands still, with a detached attitude that is not disturbed by the world at all.

"..." It's really curious.

Fox Wine rolled his eyes, showing some expectation.

After the Yan Ming Dynasty, it was the turn of the elders of the Xianmen on the other side of the Yunhua Realm. It took several days to pass the preaching in turn.

Cultivators don't need to sleep, but some monks benefited a lot on the way, suddenly enlightened, and need to go to retreat to comprehend.

But the discussion on the dojo is not over yet, and everyone is reluctant to leave.

The last sword cultivator on Taoism is Yan Jiuge, the first disciple of Tianxuanzong.

He comprehended the meaning of the sword at a young age, and reached a height that many sword cultivators could not reach in a lifetime. If one talks about Tao with the sword, Yan Jiuge's seniority is not inferior to that of the head of Tianxuanzong.

Seeing sword cultivators in black standing in front of the main hall, many young sword cultivators sat up straight with anticipation in their eyes.

"The way I practice is the way of killing and cutting swords. The sword is also a tool for killing and cutting .

" It's

different."

"..."

The enviable attainment of the sword is accompanied by the result of thunder and calamity. Not to mention, it is also extremely difficult to maintain a clear heart in the way of killing and cutting swords.

This is how Yan Jiuge practiced his swordsmanship to the extreme.

Under the stage, Chu Qi listened to the familiar voice, and some pictures appeared in his mind for no reason.

That was the scene where he saw Yan Jiuge practicing sword under the tree.

No matter how many times he met, Yan Jiuge's swordsmanship would always amaze him. That was Chu Qi's dream when he was young, but now he is relieved.

What moved his heart was Yan Jiuge, not the way of killing swords.

Thinking about it this way, there seems to be a reason for his mediocre aptitude in the way of swordsmanship...

Between emotions, Yan Jiuge had finished talking about the way of swordsmanship, and was walking down the stone steps when a light-looking green phoenix passed him by. .

"..." On

the way of swordsmanship, Yan Jiuge ends, while in the way of medicine, it is Gu, the medicine king of the Yin Yin Realm, who takes the lead.

The inheritance of medical skills all over the world came from the sacred tree. Nine days after the sacred tree retired, the Valley of the Medicine King was also declared closed.

Compared with the flourishing of swordsmanship, medicine has suffered a lot from it.

"Today, I am honored to be able to teach medical skills to all living beings on behalf of the owner of the valley." "This is a breath

stone given by the sacred tree, which records the essence of medicine in the Valley of the Medicine King."

The stone was placed in front of everyone.

Soon, the Breathing Shadow Stone emitted aura, revealing the recorded picture.

A blue figure stood in front of the Shadow Resting Stone. Everyone couldn't see his appearance clearly, but they could see that he was raising his hand, as if he was stroking a branch of a tree.

[I haven't seen you for a few days, and you have sprouted again. 】

The voice of the figure sounded and fell into everyone's ears, as if it was an ethereal sound that came from nine days away.

[Since this is the case, then I will teach you the wisdom of all spirits and the source of vitality. 】

【All things have animism, vitality is the foundation, spring comes and autumn goes, and it starts again and again. As a doctor, you should not give up your benevolence. 】

【...】

Following the words of the blue figure, a vortex of spiritual energy gathered in this world. Especially for some medical practitioners, the breath on their bodies is also slightly loose.

At this time, Yan Jiuge looked to the side of him, paying attention to Chu Qi's changes.

Different from the usual black color, Chu Qi's eyes turned emerald green at this moment. A mysterious aura lingered around him, triggering visions.

This is epiphany.

The rich emerald color rolled up a vortex from the bottom of Chu Qi's eyes, and also rolled up his sea of ​​consciousness.

The appearance of the figure in green in front of him became more and more clear in Chu Qi's eyes, and the blurry face was being restored. Just when Chu Qi was about to see the figure's face clearly, he was caught off guard by a pair of familiar green eyes.

【——! 】

A low sigh sounded in Chu Qi's sea of ​​consciousness.

The vague memory loosened in the sea of ​​consciousness, but before breaking through the shackles, Chu Qi's spirit exited the state of epiphany in time.

With the five senses back in place, Chu Qi blinked, adapting to the sunlight.

Compared to Chu Qi's calmness, the sword cultivator disciples sitting around him all looked pale with astonishment, and even Yan Jiuge had a bit of surprise in his eyes.

"What's the matter? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just when you had a sudden enlightenment, the vision of the sacred tree was aroused." Yan Jiuge replied truthfully.

If he is a medical practitioner, such a vision is enough to prove his talent in medicine, but Chu Qi is still a swordsman now. How can it not be shocking?

Even the blue phoenix bird standing on top of the main hall poked its head in Chu Qi's direction with a slight loss of composure, and there was a hint of expectation in the beast's eyes.

"I'm also very surprised." Facing many shocked and probing gazes, Chu Qi pretended to be confused, trying to get away with it.

"..." Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and finally Qingfengniao coughed, "Let's continue discussing the Tao."

At the beginning of the inheritance of medicine in Yaowanggu, the medical practitioners in the future feel ashamed, discussing the Tao with themselves, talking about just now Hearing the feeling of medicine from Medicine King Valley.

The latter is the Beast Control Sect and the Monster Race

, and there is something in common in the methods they teach. However, there are few people in the Buddhist sect, and it is the end of this discussion that □ □ narrates the Dharma.

After the discussion was over, Chu Qi was summoned to the main hall by the head of Tianxuanzong.

At this time, there were no guests from the Outer Sect in the main hall, only the elders from the Tianxuan Sect.

As an elder medical practitioner, Qingyue was the first to speak, "I think Chu Qi should be transferred to the medical profession. We must not disappoint his talent in the medical profession."

"But Chu Qi is already a disciple of the sword cultivator. Do you want to disperse and cultivate ?" Do you want to start again?"

"Yes, and he also likes swordsmanship."

Elder Ming watched his senior brothers scrambling, and said quietly, "Let me tell you, why don't you try dual cultivation of medicine and swords?"

"This..."

All the elders were at a loss for words for a while, and they all looked in the direction of the head in unison.

Since Taoist Patriarch ascended, the Tianxuan Sect has never had any seedlings of dual cultivation of medicine and cultivation, but because of this, there have been many incidents of obsession. Once or twice, the inheritance of dual cultivation of medicine and swords has declined.

The head of the sect looked at Chu Qi, "The elders of the sect now feel that you have the talent to learn medicine, but it would be a pity if you cut off the way of swordsmanship. I don't know what choice you will make?"

After finishing speaking, the master hesitated for a moment, and added: "Although our Tianxuanzong has the inheritance of both medicine and swordsmanship, it varies from person to person, and there is a risk of going crazy. But you are different. After practicing the way of swordsmanship, The way of medicine that I just comprehended may be able to reproduce the path taken by my ancestor."

"I am willing to give it a try." Chu Qi is as good as others.

"Okay!" The headmaster nodded happily, "I will protect you, if you feel unwell in the middle, you have to get out and stop in time." "My

disciple understands."

Once again, Chu Qi was familiar with the dual cultivation of medicine and sword , but now it is not difficult to pick it up again.

Regarding the past, Chu Qi had already remembered nine out of ten memories, and the remaining one or two were memories that this body could not bear.

When the figure in Tsing Yi sighed and woke him up in this world, he could vaguely guess.

Now is the best time, he should cherish it.

When Chu Qi stepped out of the hall, a black figure was standing against the light, as if he had been waiting for a long time.

When he finally saw Chu Qi, his lowered eyelids lifted up, and the light hit his eyes, adding a little softness.

"Ayan!"

"Let's go back."

"Okay." The

two of them returned with their swords in their hands. It was getting late and another day of peace.