Chapter 59

Just when Chu Qi was confused, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a jade-colored mask hanging on the wall of the carriage. At that moment, Chu Qifu understood to his heart that as "himself", he had to wear a mask outside.

When reaching for the mask, it spontaneously flew towards Chu Qi and fell into his palm.

The texture of the mask is soft and delicate, and it is made of precious materials, so it is very comfortable to wear.

"Huh, it's not in the valley when you go out. Master, remember to wear a mask. I heard that the cloud world is not peaceful these days." Zisu whispered in front of Chu Qi.

Resisting the idea of ​​asking why, Chu Qi tried his best to act like the person in this illusion.

After getting off the carriage, Chu Qi discovered that the carriage he was sitting in was pulled by six fourth-order spirit beasts with blue eyes and white tigers. The carriage itself is a high-grade magic weapon, and the runes around it can make it change at any time Into a flying artifact, low-key but luxurious.

The monks around were all wearing very elegant turquoise robes, and when they saw Chu Qi coming down, they all bowed their heads and saluted with a very respectful attitude.

"Master, where do you want to go?" A

figure walked towards Chu Qi's direction, it was Uncle Lin.

Uncle Lin is still the appearance in Chu Qi's memory, with regular facial features, honest and tolerant. It's just that, unlike "Uncle Lin" who raised Chu Qi, his words are less intimacy and more respectful.

"I'm going for a walk."

Looking around, Chu Qi chose a relatively open place, and walked towards it.

During the walk, Chu Qi was slightly lost in thought.

There are many kinds of illusions, but he only remembers two types, one is what he thinks in his mind when encountering the illusion, and the other is the illusion that the person who casts the illusion wants to trap people in it.

Right now, it seems that he has a legitimate identity in the illusion. It should not be the former one, that is done by the person who casts the illusion... But if this is the case, he should be an outsider in the illusion first, and then find an opportunity to possess the illusion Go up, get close to Yan Jiuge.

"..."

No matter what kind of speculation, there are contradictions.

Chu Qi couldn't figure it out for the time being, so he could only keep his doubts in his heart.

"Boom!"

At this moment, there was a loud noise from the north of the sky. A sword intent rose from that direction, and then quickly spread out in all directions. In the blink of an eye, that momentum swept towards Chu Qi—

this was Yan Jiuge's sword intent!

He is nearby!

Chu Qi's mind was immediately occupied by this thought, and without even thinking about it, he tiptoed and rushed towards the north.

After the initial shock, Uncle Lin's anxious call came from behind Chu Qi, as well as the Yan family's law enforcement officers blocking him. But their speed was too slow to react as well as Chu Qi, so they could only follow behind him.

At the same time, another hoarse beast roar came from the north, resounding through the entire mountain.

A huge black phantom appeared in the sky, covering half of the mountains, and its outline looked like a huge monster.

Xu Ying raised his head, and rushed towards the sword intent that Yan Jiuge slashed.

The two competed with equal momentum.

When Chu Qi arrived, Yan Jiuge found the weak point of the monster, and was holding the Long Yin sword and chopped off the head of the monster, the blade piercing into the flesh.

And he gave up defense because of offense, and he paid a big price. On his right shoulder from top to bottom, a hideous wound was torn open by the monster's sharp claws, the bones were visible deep, and the flesh was stained with black evil spirit, which was very terrifying.

Being stabbed in the vitals, the monster started to go crazy, and before dying, it ran towards Yan Jiuge recklessly.

The phantom lingering on its body emitted an ominous black evil spirit, lost the outline of a monster, and turned into a big mouth like an abyss, engulfing Yan Jiuge in it.

——At the same moment, a spiritual healing spell landed on Yan Jiuge's body.

The golden brilliance of spiritual art circulated, and wherever it passed, the evil spirit could not hide, like a light that dispelled the night, and finally condensed on Yan Jiuge's wound.

"Roar!" The

black phantom wailed in pain like a monster. Under its shroud, the monster itself was already on the verge of death, but its body was not stiff. The tail of the monster suddenly swung at Chu Qi at an angle that was difficult to avoid.

This monster is very powerful, otherwise it wouldn't be able to compete with Yan Jiuge.

The sharp sound of piercing the sky rushed towards Chu Qi's face, and the first thing that fell into his eyes was the sharp barb on the monster's tail.

Chu Qi dodged by instinct.

A spirit sword suddenly broke away from Yan Jiu's body, and slashed towards the monster's tail.

"噗——!" The strong leather armor of the monster collided with the spirit sword, and the force was so great that the tail of the monster was deviated from the direction.

Although Yan Jiuge tried his best to save him, the tail thorn inevitably scratched Chu Qi's body-protecting spiritual power. At that moment, the jade-colored mask on Chu Qi's face was activated with a defensive spell, which spontaneously blocked this dangerous attack for Chu Qi.

"Crack!"

There was a cracking sound, and the mask on Chu Qi's face shattered and dissipated with the wind, revealing his original appearance.

Five feet away, Yan Jiuge held the Dragon Yin sword to make another cut, crushing the monster's origin with one blow, making it unable to do evil anymore.

So far, the battle has finally ended without any danger.

Chu Qi raised his hand and touched his forehead. He didn't know what the consequences would be if he didn't wear a mask to show others, but the situation was critical just now, so he couldn't allow him to think about it.

Chu Qi was thinking about the mask when the sound of steady footsteps sounded in front of him, and there was a bloody smell all around.

He raised his eyes and met those familiar but unfamiliar dark golden eyes.

"Thank you fellow daoist for your help." The familiar voice was distant and polite.

Chu Qi: "..." I

felt lonely for a moment for no reason.

Despite Gui Chen's reminder that Ayan will not have realistic memories in the illusion, but when it comes time to face it, Chu Qi still has a big gap in his heart.

With a sigh in his heart, Chu Qi opened his lips and replied, "You're welcome. The injury on your shoulder..."

Halfway through speaking, Chu Qi noticed the change in the expression of the person in front of him. From Qi's understanding of Yan Jiuge, it is not difficult to find that he keeps a slight guard against himself.

Are they strangers who just met each other now?

Suppressing the inexplicable bitterness welling up in his heart, Chu Qi reorganized his words to make his words sound without any urgent purpose.

"It's the first time we met. My name is Chu Qi."

"It's a medical trainer who passed by here. The injury on your shoulder... If you don't mind, I can treat it for you."

"No need." As

expected, Yan Jiuge Chu Qi's proposal was rejected.

Chu Qi lowered his eyes, unable to hide his disappointment. Especially now that his expression was not covered by a mask, it became more and more obvious.

As if aware of Chu Qi's emotions, Yan Jiuge caressed the hilt of the sword absently.

He rarely came into contact with monks other than the Yan family, and most of those monks were afraid of him, let alone communicate peacefully.

It was the first time he had seen the young man in front of him, but Yan Jiuge had an inexplicable feeling that he wanted to let go of his guard. For this reason, Yan Jiuge subconsciously resisted such an idea, and at the same time rejected the young man's kindness.

"It's just a small injury, it will heal on its own." When the

words came out, Yan Jiuge himself felt surprised. After he regained his senses, he immediately turned his gaze away as if avoiding it, and stopped looking at Chu Qi.

Chu Qi originally wanted to persuade him to treat him, but then he thought that the relationship between the two is not as close as it is in reality, even if he said it, Yan Jiuge might not listen.

While hesitating, Chu Qi caught a glimpse of the spirit sword nailed to the tail of the monster from the corner of his eyes, his eyes moved slightly, and he was surprised in his heart—it was Gui Yin Sword.

"...Friend Daoist, do you usually use two spirit swords together?" Chu Qi couldn't help asking.

"No, they are both the same spirit sword."

"What?"

Chu Qi's eyes widened when he heard this, with surprise overflowing on the surface.

"The Yan family's special spirit sword forging method, when necessary, can separate the same spirit sword from Long Yinjian."

Yan Jiuge's tone paused, he felt that he had spoken too much for some reason today, and finally He answered concisely, "It's called the Guiyin Sword, which is essentially a part of the Longyin Sword. You can treat it as the same spiritual sword."

"..."

Chu Qi's thoughts were wandering, and his mind was full of Yan Jiuge's gift. The Gui Yin sword given to him.

Because he entered the illusion, the Guiyin sword worn by Chu Qi's waist disappeared. Instead, let him know that Gui Yin Sword has another meaning.

Back then, why was Ayan willing to give Gui Yin Sword to him?

Chu Qi was in a daze.

"Master!" "My lord!

"

Two different voices sounded at the same time, Uncle Lin and the law enforcement officer from Yan's family came late, and they raised their voices to call out with a distance of a hundred feet.

When they quickly arrived in front of them, they said in unison—

"Are you okay?

" He kept his voice down, "This fellow Taoist, let me help you heal the wound. Procrastination like this is not good for your health."

There was concern in the young man's voice.

When this thought flashed through Yan Jiuge's mind, his body took a step ahead and nodded his head in a strange way.

Immediately, the young man's eyes lighted up slightly, and he looked at him radiantly, as if he was very happy with his approval.

Yan Jiuge thought deeply: "..."

For some reason, he felt that something was wrong with him today.

What is more intuitive than Yan Jiuge's hesitation is the stunned expression of the law enforcer of the Yan family. He looked at his young master in disbelief—he actually nodded!

As for Uncle Lin, the expression on his face was not so good. He looked at the corpse of the monster and Chu Qi's unobstructed face, and then heard that Chu Qi was going to treat a strange monk, the expression on his face deepened. Shen, couldn't hold back his mouth, "Master, your medical skills are too extravagant to treat some minor injuries and illnesses. In fact, you can let other medical practitioners do it for you."

Chu Qi heard Uncle Lin's dissuasion.

After the identity change, the Uncle Lin in front of him is obviously different from the "Uncle Lin who brought him up". The former regards him as a noble master, while the latter regards him more as a child.

"Uncle Lin, as long as medical skills can save people, it doesn't matter what kind of wound it is and who performed it." Chu Qi said seriously.

"Also, the reason why you look like a minor injury now is because this fellow Taoist has a better healing ability than others, but this does not mean that he has suffered less pain than others."