Chapter 10

"You did the right thing."

Elder Qingyue put down the jade pot in his hand, and didn't plan to continue watering the elixir for the time being. He should first teach the younger disciples to learn the inheritance of medical practice.

Such a wood spirit root talent, a quarter of an hour's delay is a waste.

"Come with me, I will first teach you how to practice the medical practice inheritance of our Tianxuan Sect." Qingyue's tone was kind.

Chu Qi followed Elder Qingyue and stepped into Zhong Lingfeng's Medicine Pavilion. There are three floors in the Medicine Pavilion. The bottom floor contains all kinds of medicinal materials, the second floor is the refined elixir, and the third floor is the training place.

"Our patriarch who founded the sect of Tianxuanzong, the inheritance of medical practice handed down is mainly based on healing techniques, followed by the refining of elixir and the cultivation of medicinal plants. The patriarch himself is also a sword cultivator. In battle, any pills are inferior. The healing technique must be timely."

Elder Qingyue said while taking out the medical cultivation inheritance scroll from the restriction, and handed it to Chu Qi.

"Close your eyes to perceive, and use your spiritual sense to read."

Chu Qi followed suit.

The moment he closed his eyes, his perception of the divine consciousness became clearer, and when it landed on the healing scroll in his hand, his consciousness was drawn by another soft force.

Ancient runes kept appearing in Chu Qi's mind, and a clear voice taught him how to recognize these runes.

Inheritance is divided into four volumes in total, one volume for healing spirits, one volume for refining medicine, one volume for medicinal plant characteristics, and one volume for cultivating mental methods.

And after sorting out and summarizing by the predecessors, the spiritual arts suitable for practice at each stage of cultivation were subdivided.

After a while, Chu Qi opened his eyes, and he had recorded all the inheritance of his spiritual consciousness, but he lacked practice.

"Start with mind training, then grow medicine, refine medicine, and heal spirits. In addition, among your homework, there is also a basic swordsmanship class. It is quite practical to learn swordsmanship, although it is hard work. A little more."

"Disciple, remember."

"You try to run your mind first, and I will protect you." If there is something wrong, Elder Qingyue can stop it in time.

Sitting down on the futon used for meditation, Chu Qi discarded distracting thoughts, and followed the teachings of the inheritance to run the healing method.

Before he entered Tianxuanzong, he had already drawn Qi into his body, and now he only needs to use the absorbed spiritual energy to nourish the root source of the wood spirit in the Lingtai, and then the spiritual power from the source circulates in the meridians, so Repetition is a big Sunday.

Elder Qingyue watched Chu Qi practice. His cultivation base was higher than Chu Qi's, and the flow of spiritual energy was like substance in his eyes. There is a large spirit gathering array in the medicine pavilion, and their Zhong Lingfeng is still in the depths of the Tianxuanzong's spiritual veins, and their spiritual energy is extremely abundant.

But there is only a lot of spiritual energy flowing into Chu Qi's body, and the surrounding spirit gathering array even has to speed up its operation to supply the consumption of spiritual energy.

This kind of talent is really hard to see, it has far surpassed ordinary innate wood spirit roots, even if it is a single spirit root, it can be divided into ordinary, superior, and extreme. Blessed, the way of healing and cultivation is a clear path.

Elder Qingyue stroked his beard. If he guessed correctly, his little disciple should be the ultimate wood spirit root. It seems that the revitalization of their Tianxuanzong medical lineage is just around the corner.

Once a person concentrates, he loses awareness of the passage of time around him.

When Chu Qi withdrew from the state of cultivation, it was night without knowing it. The spiritual power in his body was abundant, and he didn't feel tired at all, but his body that hadn't yet fasted was a little hungry.

After Chu Qi got up from the futon, a sound transmission talisman spontaneously activated, and Elder Qingyue's voice came from it.

"Little apprentice, serve the elixir first for the master. If you are hungry after you finish training, there is Bigu Pill in the Qiankun bag on the table, and put it first. Tomorrow, I will ask the handyman disciple to deliver food to Zhong Lingfeng for the master. "

Chu Qi picked up the Qiankun bag on the table, and found that it not only contained more than ten bottles of Bigu Pill, but also a medicine refining tripod, a book on medicinal materials, a jade pot for watering, and some spiritual stones.

Take out a bigu pill and swallow it.

Although there is no taste, but the hunger in the stomach is quickly eliminated, which is quite convenient.

There is also a refining method of Bigu Pill in the medical practice inheritance, and he will be self-sufficient by then, and he doesn't need to trouble the handyman disciple to deliver food. After all, Zhong Lingfeng was far away.

Just as Chu Qi was thinking about how to practice in the future, the identity badge on his waist flickered and he felt slightly hot.

——This is a sign that a fellow disciple summoned him.

Chu Qi was also a disciple of Tianxuanzong in his last life, so he naturally knows this.

After subconsciously inputting a piece of spiritual power into the identity token, he heard a dissatisfied voice from the other end, "Why are you doing this? You clearly said you wanted to send a message to me."

Chu Qi suddenly came back to his senses, he has been so busy today , has not yet summoned Yan Jiuge.

"Did you forget all about it? If I don't send you a message, you'll have to pretend nothing happened."

It could be heard that Yan Jiuge was very upset.

"I didn't forget, and I didn't know that I would practice for so long today, so don't be angry." Chu Qi quickly explained.

"I'm not angry." Yan Jiuge snorted coldly.

"Okay, you're not angry." Chu Qi followed his words.

"..." The voice on the other end of the communication was silent for a while before continuing to ask, "I heard from Senior Brother Liu that Zhong Lingfeng doesn't have any handyman disciples who cook. Do you have anything to eat?"

"..." On

the other end, Chu Qi Before he could answer, he heard a familiar voice from Chu Qi, "Junior Brother Yan, I have sent a message to Senior Sister Baixuan, she said that she will come down from Zhongling Peak to pick up food for Junior Brother Chu."

Chu Qi listened verbatim, and said in surprise, "Have you come to Zhongling Peak?"

Yan Jiuge: "..."

He didn't intend to tell Chu Qi.

"Then I'll go down with Senior Sister! Just wait for me!"

Before Yan Jiuge could answer, Chu Qi hurriedly talked to him first, then hung up the message, and trotted out of the Medicine Pavilion.

Outside, Bai Xuan had just summoned Bai Luan, ready to go down the mountain to get food for the junior brother.

"Senior sister, take me with you." Chu Qi shouted at her.

"Wow, junior brother, have you finished your cultivation? Master said you are still practicing mental methods in the Medicine Pavilion, so I didn't bother you."

"Just finished your cultivation." Chu Qi replied.

"Master has prepared Bigu Pill for you, but it's tasteless, and it's definitely not as delicious as the food. Someone brought you food, and asked me to go down and get it."

"It's Senior Brother Liu Weiming and my friend." Chu Qi already knew about this in the summons.

The two sat on Bai Luan's back, and Bai Luan took off with fluttering wings.

And Bai Xuan was still feeling emotional, "It's really strange, junior brother, it's the first time I've seen such a careful swordsman, knowing that you haven't bigu, and knowing how to give you food. Liu Weiming is worthy of being a disciple taught by the master. "

Chu Qi: "..."

He always felt that it was very likely that Yan Jiuge brought up this matter, otherwise it would be enough for Senior Brother Liu to deliver the meal alone, and Yan Jiuge would not come with him.

We waited until we reached the foot of Zhongling Peak.

Just as Chu Qi jumped off Bai Luan's back, he saw two figures standing at the foot of the mountain waiting for them.

The moonlight was bright and clear, falling on Yan Jiuge's body, the corners of his lips were slightly pursed, his expression was cold, and he became more and more quiet. Only when he raised his eyes to look at Chu Qi, his eyes were dotted with moonlight, like a shadow in a cold pool, suddenly softened.

Bai Xuan's movements were a little faster than Chu Qi's. She walked in front of Liu Weiming, but saw that he was empty-handed, with a puzzled expression on his face, "Junior Brother Liu, you are here to deliver food. Where is the food?"

Liu Weiming explained to them, " It was Junior Brother Yan who said he wanted to bring food to Junior Brother Chu, but he hasn't built his foundation yet, he can't fly with a sword, and I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to find his way, so I came with him." The

lunch box is in Yan Jiu's singer.

Yan Jiuge: "..."

Meeting Chu Qi's gaze, Yan Jiuge handed over the lunch box in his hand, "Here you are."

Chu Qi was a little moved, "Thank you, thank you for your hard work." It took a long time to get from Good Fortune Peak to Zhongling Peak. It's not easy to come here.

"It's nothing hard." Yan Jiuge's tone turned slightly blunt, "I'm just afraid that you'll be so stupid that you'll starve yourself."

"It's delicious, and it's all my favorite dishes."

"Of course, after all, you're picky, so eat something else What if you're not full?"

"..." The

two teenagers, one tall and one lower, gathered together to talk, and not far behind them, Bai Xuan and Liu Weiming were standing there waiting for their juniors to go back.

Bai Xuan slightly raised her brows. She had seen so many sword cultivators, and this was the first time she saw something wrong.

Dislike her junior brother for being picky, but don't send food.

The meal is served so actively, but the mouth is not forgiving, the ability to please people is really not good.

For a moment, Bai Xuan didn't know how to comment, but seeing her senior brother answering skillfully, she was probably used to it?

"Junior Brother Liu, do you want to ask if Jianfeng has morning classes tomorrow?" Bai Xuan asked about Jianxiu's daily homework.

"Yes." Sword cultivators have to get up every morning to practice swords. In addition, there is a morning class every seven days. At that time, the elders of the sword cultivator will give lectures at Wenjian Peak to teach disciples how to practice. Tomorrow morning will be the morning class once every seven days.

"That's good. My junior brother hasn't learned the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong yet. I'll send him to Wenjianfeng to have a class with your swordsmen tomorrow morning." Bai Xuan replied.

"Huh?" Liu Weiming's eyebrows and eyes were puzzled, "Do medical trainees also practice swordsmanship?

" , Elder Qingyue also learned swordsmanship. Medical swordsmanship is the icing on the cake, and it is much more convenient to go out to practice.

"Okay. The elder's lecture, as long as it is a disciple of Tianxuanzong, can listen to it." Liu Weiming thought of the deeds of this senior sister, and couldn't refute for a while.

When the two of them were talking, Chu Qi had already walked over with a lunch box, so he naturally heard about tomorrow's morning class.

"Can I learn swords tomorrow?" Then wouldn't he be able to see Yan Jiuge practicing swords?

Chu Qi's eyes lit up.

"You really want to learn that?" It's really hard for medical practitioners to learn swords.

Seeing his happy look, Yan Jiuge still didn't say the second half of the sentence.

Chu Qi nodded, "Well, but I don't have a spirit sword yet..." I might go to the Lingbao Pavilion to pick one.

"Take it."

As soon as Yan Jiuge finished speaking, a silver scabbard sealed spirit sword appeared in front of Chu Qi.

"Give it to me?"

Yan Jiuge nodded, "This is a spare spirit sword that I haven't used for many years, you can use it first."

"噗——!" With a sound, the spirit sword came out of its sheath.

Holding the hilt of the sword, Chu Qi saw that the spirit sword was slender and elegant, like a silver sword under the moonlight, the blade was sharp, but not heavy, it was very light.

When looking carefully, it can be seen that the center of the pattern on the hilt of the sword is engraved with the word "Gui Yin".

"Gui Yin Sword?" Surprise flashed in Chu Qi's eyes, "I remember your spirit sword, its name is Long... Long Yin?

" Yan Jiuge looked away, glanced at the spirit sword on his waist, and then said, "If you don't like it, you can erase the name of the sword and engrave it again."

Chu Qi shook his head quickly, "I like it very much, so there is no need to engrave it again. "

He was a sword cultivator in his last life, and knowing that swords are born with spirits, changing his name is even more important. If it is not necessary, don't change it easily.

This spirit sword was very easy to hold, Chu Qi couldn't help but look at it a few more times, and suddenly found that, except for the name and pattern, this spirit sword was very similar to the one in his previous life.

If the sword cultivator who enters Xuanzong of Heaven doesn't have a spirit sword, the sect will distribute an ordinary spirit sword uniformly. When the cultivation level increases in the future, the spirit sword will be reshaped by adding rare materials, and put into the life palace to warm up to the golden core, then It is a natal spirit sword.

Chu Qi remembered that Yan Jiuge also brought him the "spiritual sword issued uniformly" by the sect at that time.

Old things rushed to his mind, Chu Qi pointed to the sword on the hilt of Mosuo. If he hadn't quarreled with Yan Jiuge at that time, Gui Yinjian might not have to erase his name.

Forget it, the previous life is the past, and this life is just about to begin.

Putting the Guiyin sword back into the scabbard, Chu Qi looked at Yan Jiuge in front of him and said, "I like this spirit sword very much, thank you very much."

Yan Jiuge: "What's the matter, I am older than you, I will take care of you That's all ."

Chu Qi understood what he said, "But we are also of the same generation."

"Same generation also has brothers and sisters." Yan Jiuge persisted, "If you are really embarrassed, you can call me Brother Yan."

Chu Qi: "..."

"It's no problem to be a senior brother. When you build the foundation one step earlier than my senior brother, he will naturally call you senior brother." Seeing Chu Qi's face slightly embarrassed, Bai Xuan came out to save the situation and said, "The sky is not good. It's early, rest early today? You two have morning classes tomorrow."

"Okay." Yan Jiuge responded quickly, with a pleasant tone.

Chu Qi: "..."

Although she was rescued by the senior sister, the senior sister obviously didn't know that Yan Jiuge was a cultivation genius who built his foundation in less than a month after getting started! !

Unless he is also building a foundation this month! Otherwise, this senior brother will have to shout!