Chapter 84

"As expected, you are still here." A

hoarse voice came out of the thick black evil spirit, filled with endless malice: "

Aren't you afraid of fate?"

No figure was revealed. This is but a thousandth incarnation of it.

The sword is clear.

A ray of sword light suddenly rose, piercing the darkness and cutting away the evil spirit.

The evil spirit was annihilated in an instant and returned to nothingness.

And the evil spirit surrounding it surged violently, retreating one after another, leaving a large blank space.

Obviously, that sword energy is a great threat to them.

"Of course I came here for my destiny."

Chu Qi lowered his eyes slightly, looked at the highest pavilion of Baiyou Pavilion under his feet, and raised the sword in his hand again.

The unfinished words are self-evident, and it is Chu Qi's destiny to kill Guiya.

Hearing the meaning of Chu Qi's words, the ghost teeth scattered in the evil spirit suddenly condensed and possessed the Patriarch of the Ling family.

To its surprise, the young man in front of him was not afraid, and seemed unmoved by fate.

What's more, the young man's murderous intent replaced the answer.

When the sword light slashed down, the thread was taut.

Ghost Fang standing in front of Baiyou's loft controlled the puppet to dodge quickly.

In the frontal confrontation, Ghost Ya was restrained so that he could not use his fists and kicks. It retreated steadily and could not resist Chu Qi's attack.

Maybe it won't be long before Ghost Ya will be cut by Chu Qi's sword.

"Buzz!"

Suddenly, the sound of silk threads shuttled for no reason.

As if some kind of subtle mechanism was triggered, the surrounding atmosphere suddenly changed.

Before this, Chu Qi hadn't noticed when Ghost Fang moved the puppet thread.

Because the target of this puppet technique is not Chu Qi, but something else.

It's hard to speculate that a dying person who is afraid of death is trying his best not to think about how to fight back or escape, but to find time to do something else.

If it weren't for the spirit sword in his hand full of killing intent towards Ghost Ya, Chu Qi would have questioned whether the person in front of him was really Ghost Ya.

What exactly is it trying to do?

Soon, in Chu Qi's green eyes, the twelve attics in the air, which symbolized the glory of the Ling family, were approaching the center with a strange pattern.

"Boom!!" A

series of invisible threads actually entangled all these giants, pulling them to collide together in the way of driving puppets.

And those puppet masters of the Ling family who were controlled by Ghost Fang returned to the attic one after another, like puppets that were wound up, they spontaneously formed formations, triggering a series of sacrificial formations.

This is a forbidden technique of the Ling family, and it is also a sorcery in the world.

The puppet master is a puppet, which violates the law of reincarnation and distorts the law. And such a puppet is used for sacrifice, for the living soul, but the dead body is not in accordance with the way of heaven.

Tao is born, Tao produces law, all things are legal, and heaven and earth are orderly.

Those who disrupt order will be punished by God.

But this is based on the fact that the way of heaven is intact.

Now the avenue of Yunyin Realm is in decline, and the law's restraint is weak. Such a move will only cause the order of heaven and earth to collapse.

"——!" The

world was in turmoil, and from the center of the twelfth floor of Baiyou Pavilion, lines representing the runes of laws gradually appeared.

Every time the law collapses, it will be a huge disaster in the entire hidden cloud world.

For example, the aura is exhausted immediately, it is like the monk loses the spiritual root, or the sky collapses and the earth cracks, and the mountains and rivers turn upside down...

As the person who has the deepest connection with the sacred tree, Chu Qi immediately felt the weakness.

His power comes from the divine tree, and if this continues, he will lose the power to fight against Ghost Fang in a short time.

And Ghost Ya, who created all this with his own hands, stood on the tall Baiyou Pavilion, with a crazy breath, "How does it feel to meet fate?"

"Even you, you should not belong to this world. If you don't kill me, you will eventually perish."

"The power that heaven puts on you

is a kind of destiny."

"..."

Just when Ghost Tooth wanted to continue bewitching Chu Qi's emotions, he cut it from behind. Down a spirit sword.

The aura of Wuwang sword intent enveloped Guiya's head.

"How could it be?!!"

The young man in front of him was obviously suppressed by the law of Houkai, and was temporarily unable to raise his sword at him.

Where did this sword of innocence come from?

The sword light fell on the Patriarch of the Ling family, and the strong evil spirit was immediately expelled from his body.

And that group of invisible ghosts screamed and roared.

It didn't care much about it, it just desperately dispersed its body, wanting to turn into thousands of threads again and escape into the void.

But no.

The collapse of order caused the void and reality to diverge, and the two intertwined, forming an indescribable chaos.

Guiya was at a loss for a moment, but he discovered that while designing Chu Qi, it also ruined his retreat.

At this moment, behind Gui Ya, the young man in black holding the Dragon Yin Sword had a stern face.

——This is Yan Jiuge.

Without giving Guiya another chance to escape, Yan Jiuge slashed down with his second sword.

Under Wu Wang's sword intention, the cause and effect that Ghost Ya should pay back, like a mighty wave, drowned it.

These karmic sins, even if they are divided into countless strands, cannot be repaid one by one.

It originally grew from the dark side of man, gathering the evil in the world. For this reason, it has bewitched many people, even at the expense of destroying the laws of heaven to achieve its goal.

However, before dying, Guiya was still amazed at his own fate—it was finally beheaded by the sword by Yan Jiuge.

The ending of Fate Star did not deviate in the slightest.

Why?

Which step was miscalculated...

Ghost Ya's figure dissipated in the majestic cause and effect, causing its consciousness to dissolve together. Since then, it has returned to the dark side of the world and returned to a part of the law of heaven.

Without Baiyou Pavilion's puppet forbidden technique, after killing Ghost Ya, the law of heaven would return to normal.

The scroll might be able to come to an end.

Chu Qi looked at the anxious figure running towards him, and opened his lips, wanting to say something.

But soon, he found himself unable to utter words.

At some point, his body turned into a translucent texture as if it had been illusory.

The disappearance of the sacred tree between heaven and earth also affected Chu Qi who was closely connected with it.

This body is in line with the way of heaven and corrects the law and order.

Is it about to fall?

"Aqi—!"

[Aqi! ! 】

Yan Jiuge's voice disappeared into Chu Qi's ears, and he gradually lost the ability to perceive reality.

He saw Yan Jiuge's hand passing through his body, as if touching an illusory cloud of smoke.

And smoke is out of reach.

[哗啦]

A scroll suddenly revealed its figure at this moment, and stretched out in front of Chu Qi.

This is the only thing Chu Qi can perceive at present - the scroll of the world.

The scroll was unfolded, and the scarlet text danced on it.

[Volume 3: After being killed by Ghost Ya with an illusion spell in his sleep, Chu Qi returned to the branch of fate and made a completely different choice from before. His expectation is very simple, that is to grow up with his close relatives and friends, and watch Yan Jiuge climb to the top of the avenue. 】

【...】

[(Volume Three Final Chapter): The ghost tooth destroyed the balance of the law of heaven, and the power that heaven put on Chu Qi was out of control. Chu Qi will usher in his fall, and the scroll will revise the ending accordingly. ]

[(Continued volume) The law of heaven collapsed, unable to enter reincarnation. ]

[(Continued volume)...]

The scarlet text jumped here and stopped, as if unable to support the ending later, the scroll turned into strands of golden light, converging towards Chu Qi.

There is recorded his long memory because of reincarnation.

Time and time again, the ending ends abruptly at the point of death.

In reincarnation again and again

, Yan Jiuge's figure still walks with him in this world.

In a trance, Chu Qi seemed to hear an empty sigh.

The divine tree that was closely connected to him emitted dazzling brilliance in his sea of ​​consciousness, and its flourishing branches and leaves sheltered him under the tree.

Before completely losing his perception of the world, Chu Qi saw a scroll unfurled in front of Yan Jiuge, and in his blurred vision, there were golden words dancing in it.

[Retrospect Volume (Volume 1): Yan Jiuge lost Chu Qi at the Yancheng Lantern Festival in Yunyin Realm. 】

【Retrospective Volume (Volume 2): In the Tianxuanzong of Yunhua Realm, Yan Jiuge lost Chu Qi. 】

【Retrospect Volume (Volume 3): In front of Baiyou Pavilion in Yunyin Realm, Yan Jiuge lost Chu Qi. ]

[The ending of the retrospective volume "never lose him" failed to be achieved, the retrospective volume has a feeling, and will enter the next volume of reincarnation. ]

[(Continued volume) The law of heaven in the Hidden Cloud Realm collapsed, making it impossible to enter the next volume. 】

[(Continued Volume) The Divine Tree completes the way of heaven, withdraws all the power that was put on Chu Qi, and the retrospective volume will return to the second volume (revised). 】

【Retrospective volume (Volume 2 revision): The evil spirit teeth disappear, and the related fate is removed. Unfortunately, in the last reincarnation, Chu Qi lost his special power and became an ordinary monk because of the divine tree that complemented the way of heaven. Not only that, but the memory of his multiple reincarnations was also sealed in the law, and he didn't know when it would be released. ]

[The story returns to the end of the second volume, and the sequel begins. 】

***

Ever since he joined Tianxuanzong and became a serious monk, Chu Qi never thought that he would sleep until noon one day.

Sleeping under the sun, he still hasn't woken up even when Yan Jiuge entered the room—

how could this be?

Chu Qi tugged at the corner of the quilt a little dullly, his eyes were inevitably sleepy, so he didn't have a very strong questioning tone to the person sitting by his bed.

"Hey, Yan...Yan Jiuge, why did you barge into my room without even knocking on the door? Do you think this is your home?"

After the words fell, Chu Qi remembered that he and Yan Jiuge lived in the same room. The courtyard, the room next door, it seems reasonable to say that it is a home.

But that's not the point, the point is why Yan Jiuge suddenly appeared here, with a strange expression on his face, as if he was holding back something, looking at his eyes with some inexplicable emotion.

Against the light and shadow, Yan Jiuge's beautiful eyes seemed to be slightly glowing with a dark golden color.

Strange, did he sleep for too long and get dazzled?

Yan Jiuge didn't answer, and Chu Qi couldn't find any more words after questioning the first sentence, so he woke up, his head a little dazed.

As if after a long battle, he suddenly woke up exhausted.

Just when Chu Qi felt that the atmosphere was too quiet, the person sitting by the bed spoke.

"...Aqi." His voice was hoarse.

"You said, I'm listening—huh?"

"What did you call me just now?"

Chu Qi was nodding, and suddenly came to his senses, Yan Jiuge was not quite right with what he called himself. Not only that, but the tone of shouting is also a little different from usual.