Chapter 35

No matter what, Yan Jiuge didn't intend to avoid it.

The previous sword was already a reminder, and if you didn't change course after seeing the reminder, but instead bumped into it, it was considered a provocation.

The Dragon Yin sword was unsheathed, and the blade was beating with flames. After the sound of piercing the air, one after another sword energy could be seen falling around, forming an inseparable barrier of sword energy.

The sword energy is solid and extremely sharp.

Standing behind Yan Jiuge, Chu Qi raised his hand to perform two spirit-gathering techniques for him, and held the hilt of Guiyin Sword with his right hand in case of emergency.

"Roar!"

The roar of the angry beast approached.

The breath of the fourth-order spirit beast came first, followed by the breath of a strange monk.

The anger contained in the beast's roar almost alarmed most of the low-level spirit beasts in the forest. The birds flapped their wings and fled away, and the beasts scattered in a hurry.

The coercion of the fourth-order spirit beast is about above the late stage of Jindan, and below the early stage of Yuanying. When in a rage, some spirit beasts burst out with talents, which can also temporarily increase their strength.

Right now, that is the case with the fourth-tier cloud hunting leopard.

A high-level spirit beast has the spiritual intelligence no less than that of a monk. It originally wanted to find herbs for the female beast that was about to give birth, and avoid the old enemies in the center of gravity, so it temporarily took the female beast to live in the border. Unexpectedly, all precautions were taken, and the monks from outside were not prevented.

The female beast has fallen, and the fleeing human monk must pay with blood.

The eyes of the fourth-order cloud hunting leopard were red, fierceness appeared in the pupils of the beast, and a scarlet brilliance flashed across the animal pattern on the forehead, and the already powerful momentum rose again.

After such a change, the fourth-level cloud hunting leopard sprang forward, and this time it directly caught the casual cultivator's clothes.

There was a sound of cloth shattering, and the loose cultivator was like a frightened bird. He quickly sacrificed a defensive spiritual weapon to block the attack of the fourth-order spirit beast, and ran towards the campfire with all hands and feet.

"Help——! Fellow Daoist, save me!!"

He saw a sword aura at the tip of his eyes just now. The cultivator at the bonfire should be a sword cultivator. See if the sword aura can fight this fourth-order spirit beast Strength.

If you can rush over, you will definitely be rescued.

Loose cultivators ran for their lives and rushed to the bonfire.

There was a spacious open space. Under the orange firelight, two slender figures were looking in his direction.

Against the flames, casual cultivators couldn't see the expressions on their faces clearly, so they just shouted for help.

However, the next moment, Sanxiu felt the sharp sword energy coming from the tip of his nose, and the sword energy could break through his body-protecting spiritual power and fall on him a little further.

Sanxiu stopped abruptly, still saying some life-saving words, but when he raised his eyes, he met a pair of cold eyes.

"Go away."

The black-clothed sword repairman in front of him had no intention of helping him, and yelled at him in a cold voice to let him leave.

"Fellow Daoist, how can you refuse to save me? I am in an alliance with Fuyao Palace. If you save me, you will be favored by Fuyao Palace—ah!!"

Sanxiu still wanted to say something good, and the fourth-order dog behind him But the clouded leopard has already arrived.

Across the net of intertwined sword energy, casual cultivators could neither move forward nor retreat, and could only continue to take out spiritual artifacts from the Qiankun bag to save their lives.

But he is not a big disciple, and he doesn't have many cards against fourth-order spirit beasts.

And this clouded leopard didn't care about the two monks next to it, and only bit at him.

Shu Xiu is weak, and it is taboo to be approached by spirit beasts.

"啊啊啊——!!"

肩膀被咬穿的疼痛令散修大叫出声,他瞪大了双目,惊恐的瞳仁中倒映着猎云豹狰狞的头颅。

This bite of the clouded leopard was so severe that the bones broke and penetrated into the heart and lungs, smashing the original spiritual platform of this casual cultivator and destroying his spiritual roots.

"Naughty beast, don't even think about hurting my disciple of Fuyao Palace!"

At this moment, a scolding sound came from behind. Immediately afterwards, a healing technique landed on the casual cultivator, saving his heart.

The long silk satin skimmed over the trees in the forest, and rushed to the front of the clouded leopard and the Sanxiu, trying to rescue the Sanxiu from the mouth of the beast.

The person who came was none other than Su Qiuzhi who had left the team earlier and came back following the sound.

Su Qiuzhi is a medical practitioner, but she carries a lot of spirit weapons and has the life-saving means passed on to her by Fuyao Palace, so she won't be completely crushed against the fourth-order spirit beasts.

After Su Qiuzhi arrived, he only had time to cast two spiritual healing spells on the casual cultivator, and saw the two people by the campfire who seemed to be out of the way.

Worrying turned into resentment, Su Qiuzhi asked scoldingly, "Fellow Tianxuanzong, what do you mean? Even if you don't form an alliance, is it so difficult to reach out to my Fuyao Palace disciples?"

"Isn't this a casual cultivator ?" What? The disaster he caused, we have to let us take care of it for him?"

Hearing Su Qiuzhi's questioning, this good show can't be watched for the time being, Chu Qi took half a step from behind Yan Jiuge, and continued, "If we lose to the fourth-order spirit beast, he came here so recklessly , isn't it just to find two scapegoats?"

"It's just an accident to go out to practice, who would have expected you to be here." Su Qiuzhi subconsciously argued.

"Things are impermanent, people should know how much they are."

Chu Qi glanced at the Lie Yunbao who had been inspired by his talent, and he could roughly guess that it had a deadly feud with that casual cultivator, and that the high-level spirit beast was not spiritually intelligent. Low, if it wasn't for a deadly enemy, after seeing Yan Jiuge's sword energy, he would consider leaving.

"If we want to save you, we don't save people who are looking for their own death."

Jindan early-stage art masters who dare to provoke even fourth-order spirit beasts are either stupid or too smart. inevitable.

Seeing that Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi didn't plan to interfere in this matter, Su Qiuzhi gritted her teeth and planned to use Fuyao Palace's trump card to save Sanxiu.

In any case, this person is their ally of Fuyao Palace, if she refuses to save her, what will the other monks who are allied with Fuyao Palace think?

Just when Su Qiuzhi was about to sacrifice a talisman, a sudden change occurred.

Lie Yunbao, who was still biting Sanxiu and refused to let go, suddenly got up from him, opened a pair of scarlet beast eyes and rushed towards the direction of Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi.

The dense sword energy blocked it, but it was not afraid at all.

The animal pattern on his forehead turned dark red, and the Yunbao Leopard burst out with astonishing aura instantly. It had been robbed of its reason by hatred, but for some reason, it mistook the enemies for Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi.

The sword energy cut hideous wounds on its body, and the smell of blood entered Chu Qi's nose.

When the healing spirit was condensed in Chu Qi's fingers, Yan Jiuge's figure moved first.

He held the sword in his right hand, flipped his wrist, and when the blade was pointed horizontally, the sword was already out. At the same time, above the edge of the sword, there is a sudden gathering of spiritual energy, arousing the sword intent, and the killing aura is ferocious.

Long Yinjian slashed in the middle of Lie Yunbao's head.

The sharp knife pierced into the flesh, and the blood spattered three feet.

At the juncture of life and death, the cloud hunting leopard still didn't know how to dodge, and abruptly raised its head and bumped into the Long Yin sword in Yan Jiu's singer. Unbiased, the forehead hits the sword's edge.

The scarlet animal pupils of Lie Yunbao constricted for a moment, and then loosened, turning into empty pupils.

Its inner alchemy was completely shattered, and it died under this sword.

Yan Jiuge's eyes were deep, and the knuckles of his fingers holding the hilt of the Longyin sword turned white, as if he was trying to restrain something.

Even though the hunting cloud leopard was killed with a single sword, the soaring sword intent in Yan Jiuge's body did not stop, and the murderous aura seemed to be condensed into substance, continuously gushing out from the edge of the sword.

For a while, the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

"You have such strength, even the fourth-order spirit beasts are no match for you, why are you standing by and watching? If you had made the move earlier, this casual cultivator wouldn't have been injured like this."

Su Qiuzhi recovered from the accident. When she came over, she never felt the change in the atmosphere, and she couldn't help complaining when she saw Yan Jiuge beheading Yunyun Leopard with a sword.

Yan Jiuge never raised his eyes, as if he was deaf to her words.

"Sister, please stop talking, maybe this sword cultivator is so angry that he can attack even you..."

A soft voice sounded from behind Su Qiuzhi, his figure could not be seen clearly by the flames.

But Su Qiuzhi subconsciously called out to him relying on her familiarity, "Junior Brother Ling, why did you come here?"

"I'm here to look for my senior sister and the disciples of Fuyao Palace. Senior sister, hurry up, that sword cultivator is really going to kill someone. "

The person wearing the clothes of the Fuyao Palace's medical disciples said in a low voice, every word was terrified.

"What, what?" Su Qiuzhi never understood what he meant.

In her opinion, the five immortal sects live in harmony, and they are more familiar than strangers when they meet. Ordinary grievances will not rise to the situation of life and death.

But something is wrong with Yan Jiuge.

The murderous aura contained in the sword intent was exposed, and the clouded leopard had no intention of withdrawing its sheath after beheading it. A touch of dark gold flashed in his deep eyes, and the flames illuminated half of his side face, with a cold and stern expression that seemed to sacrifice everyone in front of him to his swordsmanship.

"Ayan!"

Chu Qi also noticed Yan Jiuge's abnormality. He knew that Yan Jiuge would be disturbed by demons from time to time, but usually every few years.

Now that he has come out of Tianxuanzong to practice, this is the second time Yan Jiuge has entered this state.

Too late to find out why.

Chu Qi reached out and grabbed Yan Jiuge's left hand from behind, trying to send him some healing spiritual power.

Unexpectedly, the words that he had finished with Su Qiuzhi just now were spoken to Chu Qi again in a low voice.

"That fellow Taoist, I advise you to run away quickly, or it will be bad when you become the ghost of his sword."

"I heard that the sword cultivator is insane, but he wants to kill people indiscriminately."

"... "

Shut your mouth!"

Chu Qi was upset when he heard that, he could detect the spiritual power riot in Yan Jiuge's body, but his spiritual power could not go deep into the meridians. Coupled with the fact that there are outsiders in front of him, it is certain that Yan Jiuge cannot immediately cast spiritual spells on him.

If he went mad, if he really fell into a demon, he would be cast aside by the entire Yunhua Realm. At that time, even Tianxuanzong would not be able to protect such an insane disciple.

In any case, we can't let others know that Yan Jiuge occasionally loses his mind.

"It's not your turn to point fingers at the chief senior brother of my Tianxuanzong. Today, he has an outstanding talent

and suddenly realized the meaning of the sword. If he falls into your eyes, he becomes obsessed. It's really ridiculous." .

Chu Qi unceremoniously raised his sword and pointed at the doctor, "Get out of here, don't disturb my brother's epiphany."

"You..."

Not far away, Ling Zhihuai, who was pointed at by the sword, opened his eyes wide. A look of astonishment flashed across his face, he didn't expect Chu Qi to react like this.

It stands to reason that as a sword cultivator, that disciple of the Tianxuan Sect should know what the fate of the same sect going mad is.

But what did that Tianxuanzong disciple say?

——Enlightened sword intent?

ridiculous!

The fourth-order spirit beast was clearly manipulated by his puppet thread to attack the heir of the Yan family. The heir of the Yan family slashed his sword and cut off his puppet thread.

It's hard to come across an opportunity, so you can't just give up.

Ling Zhihuai rolled his eyes, trying to use pupil technique on the disciple of Tianxuanzong who was pointing at him with a sword.

His eyes were dug out from ordinary foxes.

Although not as good as the Nine-Tailed Fox Eye, it is enough to deal with an Jindan stage sword cultivator.

"Lulu!"

"Bang!"

But beyond Ling Zhihuai's expectation, there was a roar of a small animal, followed by a charred object the size of a stone, which hit Ling Zhihuai's face fiercely.

The pupil technique was forced to stop, making Zhihuai hiss.

"Lululu!"

Dozens of scorched "pebbles" were thrown out again, with scattered sparks wrapped around them, as if they had been roasted by fire.

"What!" Ling Zhihuai had no choice but to hide back, and when he dodged, he saw a two palm-sized spirit beast standing in front of the two sword repairmen, grinning at him.

"..."

Gold-swallowing beast, how could it encounter such a strange beast.

Ling Zhihuai refrained from using the puppet thread, his puppet thread was made of gold thread, who knew if it would be swallowed by the strange beast and reveal his identity.

The Yunhua Realm had a lot of restrictions on him, and originally wanted to take this opportunity to kill the heir of the Yan family...

"Junior Brother Ling, let's go back." Su Qiuzhi finally came to her senses at this moment, she frowned, " Regardless of other people's affairs, our Fuyao Palace disciples have been injured a lot and still need to be taken care of."

Today, he has no time to control Su Qiuzhi, so he can only listen to her words for the time being, and reluctantly agrees, "Okay. Before

leaving, Ling Zhihuai took a deep look at Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge.

After all, if the successor of the Yan family really couldn't control his madness, that Tianxuanzong disciple would really die.

Chu Qi glared at him, then took out the defensive spirit weapon, and circled the entire bonfire, as if he was "enlightened by the Dharma protector" for Yan Jiuge.

The smell of blood is strong all around.

After the people from Fuyao Palace left, Chu Qi's hand took Yan Jiuge's hand holding the Dragon Yin Sword.

Started with a piece of ice cold, completely different from the usual warmth.

"Ayan, put away your sword."

Long Yinjian didn't reject Chu Qi's approach, probably because he was familiar with his aura.

"Chess!"

Long Yin sword was pulled out from the head of the fourth-order spirit beast, and Yan Jiuge lowered his head unconsciously.

The flames wantonly sketched the shadows of the two, and they were very close, as if they were embracing each other.

In order to prevent Yan Jiuge from completely losing control, Chu Qi wanted to coax him to take back the Long Yin sword, but he put his hands on his hands as if hugging him.

Chu Qi concentrated on looking at the blade of Long Yinjian, but a shadow suddenly fell on his eyebrows and eyes.

Yan Jiuge's face blocked the flames in front of him, trapping Chu Qi in it.

The dark golden eyes flickered on and off, and the owner of the eyes was struggling with the evil spirit. He is not a kind person, nor is he a weak person with no power to restrain a chicken.

After the seal was completely out of control, he slashed down with a sword, which could make this world look pale.

Only that familiar breath continuously came from in front of him, which made him find some peace for a while.

"Ayan..."

After Chu Qi's final words fell, he silenced all the voices.

Yan Jiuge's forehead was pressed against his forehead, such a close distance almost made Chu Qi feel a little at a loss.

If you move again, you may touch the tip of your nose.

"..."

After Chu Qi's body stiffened for a moment, he looked at the person in front of him who was still in a daze. The tension in his heart faded away, and he was more worried about Yan Jiuge.

So, Chu Qi stretched out his hand and embraced him.

Physical contact can be a good way to transmit spiritual power to the other party's body, as is a handshake, and so is a hug.

Chu Qi's eyes were stained with a green color, and together with the vine ring on his wrist, they emitted a green brilliance.

Ayan needs to wake up quickly.