Chapter 56

Half a quarter of an hour ago, in the autumn city.

The Gold Swallowing Beast jumped off Chu Qi's shoulder and went straight to the refining cauldron.

Chu Qi turned his attention to the people behind him. Regardless of whether the craftsman left or not, the group of people knelt on the ground, looking terrified and confused.

Just now when he was saving that mortal, Chu Qi discovered a problem with him.

There were sporadic evil spirits in that mortal's body. Although it was weak, the breath was unmistakable. Chu Qi had seen this evil spirit in Yan Jiuge's body many times, and he was very familiar with it.

With such a change in Qiucheng, it is not normal for people who go out from it to still want to come back.

Perhaps it is this strange evil spirit that affects their minds.

After thinking about it, Chu Qi cast a large-scale healing spell, which fell towards the heads of those mortals.

The spiritual power turned into rain and fell on everyone. In addition to clearing the evil spirits in their bodies, some serious diseases were also cured.

Everyone came back to their senses, stood up from the ground in a daze, and their numb expressions began to become alive.

"What's wrong with me? Why am I here?"

"I'm still carrying a big ore, it's strange, why did I come to alchemy?"

"..."

Amidst the noisy discussions, a calm voice sounded from above . "Since you are awake, please leave this place quickly, so as not to be affected by danger again."

The young man in a dark green robe stood out of thin air, his temperament was as gentle as jade, and he was as handsome as a fairy—no, He is a fairy!

Everyone regained their senses from the shock, and wanted to kneel and salute in the direction of the young man, but they were lifted up by a gentle spiritual force.

"Everyone, please leave here quickly."

Hearing the order again, everyone quickly put down the ore in their hands and left from the refining pool one after another.

Chu Qi raised his eyes, and his eyes fell on the sky above Qiucheng. There were many auras rushing towards him, and he couldn't stay for long.

but.

"It's already here, and I should give a big gift in return."

Chu Qi turned his eyes to the huge refining cauldron behind him, and a flash of sharpness flashed in his gentle eyes.

After eating the most delicious metal in the refining pool, he gnawed a hole through the refining cauldron. After finishing his work, Xiao Jin poked his head out, just in time to see the murderous look in his master's eyes, and almost slipped back into the cauldron.

Its master had never shown such a terrible look.

Xiao Jin hesitated, not daring to jump over to cling to someone directly.

It wasn't until Chu Qi reached out to it, "Come back."

It finally returned to Chu Qi's shoulder and stood firm.

With the refining tripod as the center, Chu Qi used Yan Jiuge's sword energy to set up a sword formation, and whoever moved the tripod would be the first to be attacked by the sword formation.

Except for that craftsman, no one else would care more about this thing.

When he unscrupulously destroyed the hard work of others, he used magic to refine weapons. Naturally, there is no need to stay in this hotbed of disaster.

After doing this, Chu Qi stepped into the air and walked towards a higher direction.

The refining pool is located in a cave dwelling surrounded on three sides. Except for the entrance, the sky is also hollowed out, allowing monks to step on the cave dwelling.

This kind of building is convenient for the refiner to check the refinery pool on weekdays, but now it is convenient for Chu Qi to hide and observe the follow-up.

The first to come was a large number of metal puppets, about two hundred or so. There are as many as forty people in the Jindan stage, and the rest are all refining masters.

Among the five immortal sects, even Tianxuanzong might not be able to gather so many Jindan stage monks at one time.

Naturally, the Central Territory, which is poor in resources, cannot cultivate so many Golden Core stage monks.

It seems that the refined puppets will have a higher level of cultivation than the original ones. This is a tricky point. I wonder if it is possible to cut off their connection with the controller, so that the puppets will have no fighting power.

Chu Qi thought hesitantly, he wanted to use his spiritual power to test whether there was evil spirit on those metal puppets.

However, just as Chu Qi was about to act, two hurried figures appeared in his sight.

One of them was the previous refiner. Walking beside the refiner was a young man in a blue robe. His face was a little pale, but his facial features and body proportions were close to perfect, as if he had been polished, with a special rhythm.

Chu Qi lowered his eyes, watching the craftsman lose his mind, and ran towards his damaged crafting cauldron while crying and mourning.

It seems that only at this time, this evil person will feel sad.

Ten steps, nine steps... He was getting closer and closer.

Get closer, and the sword formation left by Chu Qi will be triggered.

Just when Yan Kuwu was only three steps away from the refining cauldron, an invisible silk thread suddenly tied him, not allowing him to take a step forward.

Ling Zhier made a move.

He keenly sensed that something was wrong in the refining pool, which was completely out of instinct, like the intuition of some spirit beasts encountering natural enemies.

"My refining cauldron! My hard work! Everything about me has been destroyed! Let me pass! Why don't you let me pass!"

Yan Kuwu was so painful that he almost went crazy.

"Idiot, I thought you could be more valuable and become my lord's puppet." Ling Zhier's voice was indifferent, "Sure enough, stupid and poisonous things always occupy the vast majority."

His fingers moved slightly, and the silk thread Then he dragged Yan Ku Wu back as he wanted.

However, a sword qi descended from the sky and cut off Ling Zhier's puppet thread.

"Crack!" Ling Zhi Er's pupils suddenly constricted. This is the second time, his puppet's silk thread cracked.

Without the restraint of the puppet thread, Yan Kuwu bumped into his refining cauldron.

In an instant, the sword array in the refining cauldron was activated, and the mighty sword energy swept from the cauldron in all directions. He took the lead in piercing through Yan Kuwu's head, his eyes were pressed against the refining tripod, looking at the complicated refining runes on it, which had his name on it.

The blood stained the damaged craft refining tripod, and when he was dying, Yan Kuwu recalled vaguely that his original intention was to become a world-renowned master craftsman.

Later, when he was down and out and poor, what occupied his mind was no longer refining weapons, but more interests.

The moment Ling Zhier stretched out his hand towards him, he was full of bitterness and evil thoughts, and he was out of control.

This is his evil result.

"Damn it!"

Regardless of going up to control Yan Kunai's life and death, Ling Zhier's figure quickly dodged those sword qi, and was able to cut off the puppet thread in his hand, it must be from the heir of the Yan family.

The sharp sword energy brushed Ling Zhier's cheek, and the dangerous breath made his chest beat violently. It's an indescribably creepy feeling.

Ling Zhier's eyes widened, filled with disbelief.

The heir of the Yan family is obviously only at the stage of transformation into a god, even if it is his sword energy, it shouldn't have such a terrifying aura.

Why the sudden change in the heir of the Yan family is so terrifying?

Ling Zhier couldn't find the answer, so he could only rely on instinct to avoid those sword qis. But unfortunately, while dodging, the silk thread on his little finger was cut off by the sword energy, and a faceless puppet escaped from his control.

"Boom." There was a very soft sound.

The faceless puppet without the wires fell to the ground stiffly, with the back of its head on the ground, its faceless face facing upwards.

There was a sword qi that was impartial, and it was hitting its head.

"Pfft!" The

sword energy pierced into its bones and sank into its head.

pain.

It hurts.

Its fingers suddenly curled up, and a trace of blood overflowed from the punctured place on it.

At this moment, the entire autumn city made a sound like a landslide.

I saw that the protective barrier was shattered by an external force, and clusters of fragments turned into bits of aura, falling towards Qiucheng.

At this point, the blurry sky has a specific outline, and even the full moon and stars in the sky can be seen clearly, which is no longer as cloudy and difficult to distinguish as before.

Such a huge change also caused the entire autumn city to vibrate, making people feel that it was on the verge of falling, as if the earth made of gold and jade would split open and swallow them up in the next moment.

"——!"

Ling Zhier spat out a mouthful of blood.

Although Qiucheng was forged by him through the hands of Yan Kuwu, but the person who recognizes the master is made to know him, not Yan Kuwu.

Therefore, it is said that Qiucheng can still maintain its operation after Ku Wushen died to refine the vessel.

Now that Qiucheng's defensive barrier has been destroyed, he has also suffered backlash.

Standing on a high place, Chu Qi noticed this change, and was the first to perceive Yan Jiuge's sword energy. The stone in his heart settled down, and then he turned his head to look in Ling Zhier's direction.

I met another person like Ling Zhihuai.

There is no doubt that Chu Qi knew his purpose.

He must die.

Right now, Qiucheng is in chaos, and this person has suffered internal injuries. It is a good time for Chu Qi to make a move.

The Gui Yin sword was held by Chu Qiheng, the blade was full of spiritual power, and he slashed towards the man.

"Kangdang—!" The

sound of metal collisions trembled.

Ling Zhier raised his hand and took the sword abruptly.

The sharp sword pierced his skin and penetrated deep into the bone marrow, and the bright red blood snaked down his palm.

Chu Qi's hidden figure was immediately outlined on the other end of the sword hilt.

Ling Zhier looked at the cold-eyed young man with emerald eyes, and a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, "You are not the heir of the Yan family, how could you have the Dragon Yin Sword?" You

can cut out such sword energy.

The dead don't need to talk too much.

Chu Qi never answered his words, but quickly drew out the spirit sword and gave him another sword.

However, this time, Ling Zhier's state was adjusted. He flipped his other hand, and the sense of spatial fluctuation came from under Chu Qi's sword.

Gui Yin's sword slashed down, followed by a dull blunt sound.

—he stabbed a puppet in the chest, and the real Reichiji had retreated twenty feet away.

Chu Qi frowned and drew out his spirit sword.

Before he had time to take a closer look at the strange puppet, there was a piercing movement behind him.

Chu Qi turned around to dodge, and the strange invisible thread brushed past the hem of his clothes.

"Kill him."

Having a moment to breathe, Ling Zhier gave orders to all the metal puppets.

At the same time, his palm that was cut in half by Chu Qi was slowly healing.

Ling Zhier's face was distorted in pain, the place where he was cut by the "Longyin Sword" could not heal, and that spirit sword seemed to be their nemesis.

There are signs of healing because he has temporarily transferred the wound elsewhere. The most important parts of a puppet master are the heart and hands. As long as the heart is still there, they can continue to heal and reorganize. As long as the hands are still there, they can continue to control the puppets in their hands.

Therefore, these two places are also their weaknesses.

Ling Zhier clenched his fingers tightly and looked in Chu Qi's direction with heavy eyes.

Chu Qi is not the heir of the Yan family.

Otherwise, Ling Zhier could use a forbidden technique to forcibly kill him.

But in the current situation, because he underestimated the enemy and was injured, Zhi Er's thoughts were very confused. Although Chu Qi is not the heir of the Yan family, he can still cause the same damage as the heir of the Yan family.

Dodge the attack of the "Dragon Yin Sword" again.

Ling Zhier gritted his teeth and stopped hesitating.

Obscure runes were read from his mouth, and scarlet runes began to emerge from his whole body. Especially the bare skin, like a spiritual weapon, was engraved with forbidden runes during casting. These prohibitions that should have been engraved on the spirit weapon appeared on the human body, and it seemed a bit terrifying.

One after another, Ling Zhier's cheeks and even pupils were covered.

He stared at Chu Qi, his aura kept rising.

Beyond Nascent Soul, even leading to a higher realm.

An unprecedented sense of oppression enveloped Chu Qi, he could feel the spiritual power in his body surging wildly, trying his best to resist the oppression of this momentum.

Can not be refunded.

Under the pressure of the blood in his throat, Chu Qi activated the two minds.

He used half of Yan Jiuge's sword energy before, and now there is still half of it left in the Lingtai. If he condenses all of them into a sword energy, he still has a chance.

This strong forbidden technique will certainly not last for too long.

Chu Qi's mind was completely occupied by the enemy in front of him, his emotions were tense, the tendons in his hands holding the sword hilt swelled up, and there were faint bloodshots on the outer layer of his skin, which was the impact of excessive pressure on him.

At this moment, Ling Zhier turned into a red puppet, and the pupils in his eye sockets were replaced by two clusters of will-o'-the-wisps, dancing strangely.

He rushed towards Chu Qi's direction.

There was a slight tinnitus in the ears, and the vision became blurred.

Chu Qi pointed Gui Yin's sword forward, and the sword fell on the ground in front of him.

"Boom!" The earth trembled.

Baoyuan Shouyi, the strongest defense of sword repair and body protection.

Yan Jiuge's sword energy surged wildly from Gui Yin's sword, forming an airtight defensive cover, protecting Chu Qi in it.

At the same moment, a shocking sword intent came from far away in the sky, wrapped in a heavy murderous aura, as if torn apart the invisible time and space constraints between heaven and earth-a

sword fell in front of Chu Qi.