Chapter 43

Seeing Yan Jiuge come back to his senses, Chu Qi looked away and reminded in a low voice, "Ayan, let go first, I haven't cleared the evil spirit from your body yet..."

"..."

Clear the evil spirit?

However, upon hearing Chu Qi's words, Yan Jiuge's calmed thoughts stirred up waves again. He let go of his hand, looked at Chu Qi with obvious surprise in his eyes, "Clear the evil spirit in my body?"

When he was in a daze last time, Yan Jiuge had never been involved in the illusion of inner demon, so he didn't know the evil spirit in his body , was cleared by Chu Qi, not re-suppressed by the seal.

"Well, I checked once just now, and the evil spirit has invaded your lungs from your meridians, and you only have time to protect your heart with spiritual power."

Chu Qi told Yan Jiuge everything he knew.

Yan Jiuge's eyes trembled, "Since when... can the evil spirit be eliminated?"

The evil spirit condenses from the black abyss, and there is a boundary stone under the black abyss to block the evil spirits from the lower realm. If the evil spirit cannot be sealed in time, it will continue to erode the boundary stone. Once the boundary stone is destroyed, the evil spirits from the lower realm will break through the suppressing seal and make a comeback.

The Yan family has been responsible for guarding the boundary stone for thousands of years, and the evil spirit can only be sealed by their Yan family, and the rest have no choice.

But right now, Chu Qi said that he could remove evil spirits. How could Yan Jiuge not be shocked by this?

"Since I found this vine ring." Chu Qi raised his hand, revealing the vine ring on his wrist that had changed from withered brown to light blue.

Something from Medicine King Valley.

There is such a connection with the evil spirit.

A dark color flashed in Yan Jiuge's eyes, he calmed down, and warned, "Ah Qi, don't mention this matter to others."

"...Is it a secret?" Chu Qi asked him.

"Huh?" The

probing words came to his lips, Chu Qi looked at Yan Jiuge's hesitant eyebrows and eyes, and finally changed his words, "It's nothing."

Chu Qi originally wanted to ask why Yan Jiuge's body has evil spirits, and whether it is unusual for the rattan ring to clear away the evil spirits .

"Your talent is outstanding, and your spiritual power is very special compared to ordinary medical practitioners. Don't expose this easily." Seeing Chu Qi hesitating, Yan Jiuge explained to him, "Medical practitioners are weak, and in remote places, they will be killed by other people. Cultivators who have intentions are arrested and forced to refine medicine."

Yan Jiuge replaced Yun Yinjie with "remote place".

Since the Valley of the Medicine King was closed, the status of medical practitioners in the Hidden Cloud Realm has continued to decline. Without the protection of great families and sects, few medical practitioners would be seen.

Not to mention Chu Qi's qualifications.

Hearing Yan Jiuge's explanation, Chu Qi was taken aback. He and Ayan had different ideas, and focused on each other.

Chu Qi: "I've made a note of it." The

medical practitioner is weak, and if he carries a rare treasure with him, it will definitely be coveted by others.

If he can also use the sword to cultivate mind... In the Tianxuan Sect, the patriarch who founded the sect is a genius who cultivates both medicine and swords, but he doesn't know what conditions are needed to reach that level.

A strong idea emerged from Chu Qi's mind, his expression was serious. When he returns to Tianxuanzong, he will make a good plan for it.

Right now, I have talked with Yan Jiuge for so long, but I haven't done anything serious yet.

"Stretch out your hand, I will remove the evil spirit from your body first." Chu Qi said seriously.

Yan Jiuge: "..."

He pursed his lips slightly, he felt that his current state had recovered, and there was actually no need for Chu Qi to remove the evil spirit.

Although Chu Qi was able to clear away the evil spirit, it was very hard every time.

With just one look, Chu Qi could guess what Yan Jiuge was thinking, so he called him urgently.

"Ayan!"

Yan Jiuge stretched out his hand, "It's not necessary to clear away all the evil spirits, just four or five out of ten."

Chu Qi didn't argue with him about this.

Only when Ayan was in a daze would he receive treatment quietly. When he was awake, Ayan was a little awkward.

Holding Yan Jiuge's hand, Chu Qi transmitted the spiritual power into Yan Jiuge's body, and the rattan ring also emitted spiritual energy to help Chu Qi clear away the evil spirit.

Gentle spiritual power travels through the meridians.

This time, Yan Jiuge could intuitively feel the evil energy in his body being eliminated. Instead of retreating back under the seal, it disappeared completely.

The body is like rain after a long drought, filled with an unprecedented sense of relaxation.

Yan Jiuge really wanted to know, does the Yaowang Valley still have such means? If so, the Yan family might take off this heavy responsibility and return to a peaceful life... In that way, he can become an ordinary monk and stay by Aqi's side.

Not long after, Chu Qi cleared away the evil spirit, and the spiritual power withdrew from Yan Jiuge's body.

"Okay."

This time it was several times faster than before. It is probably because the vine ring has absorbed the aura from the core of the secret realm and strengthened its ability.

After the treatment was over, Chu Qi lifted the barrier around the two of them.

The moment the isolation barrier disappeared, Yan Jiuge immediately felt a sense of strangeness, "The Spirit Sealing Formation? Why did it appear here..."

The Spirit Sealing Formation originated from ancient times, and the diagram of the formation has long been lost, and the Yan family only had half a page Fragmented Juan, who knows how to break the formation, but does not know how to set it up.

"Someone wanted to harm you just now, it should be the formation he set up. That person's body is here—"

Chu Qi's words stopped abruptly in the middle.

As far as he could see, the man's body had disappeared, not even blood.

"Fellow Daoist, that wicked man's corpse turned into green smoke and dissipated. I saw it with my own eyes." Ten feet away, Zhao Si stood up from the ground.

"Qingyan?" Is it some kind of blindfold?

Chu Qi frowned. He remembered that he had killed that person. The original vitality of that person was cut off, so he shouldn't have a chance to escape.

On the side, Yan Jiuge's expression was not very good either, he probably guessed the identity of that person. Being able to take out the Great Formation of Sealing Spirits, and not falling like ordinary monks, they can only be monks who crossed the boundary from the Hidden Cloud Realm.

It was because of his miscalculation that he failed to find out the person who crossed the boundary earlier, instead...

Yan Jiuge suddenly remembered that the two times he loosened the seal were extraordinary. Although the spirit sealing formation suppressed him somewhat, it would not make him fall into the illusion of inner demons.

The man came for himself.

Yan Jiuge is determined.

"Let's not mention this matter for the time being." Yan Jiuge changed the subject. The method of the transgressor is special. Now that the body disappears, there will be no clues for them to investigate. On the contrary, the monk in front of him is more worthy of investigation.

Yan Jiuge looked at Zhao Si with sharp eyes, and asked, "Why are you able to act?" Everyone else was suppressed by the formation, but the monk in front of him looked like a normal person.

"I, I don't know..." Zhao Si shrank his neck immediately when he met Yan Jiuge's gaze, and confessed honestly, "After the villain who controlled my actions is dead, I can move."

"As for this formation I guess it doesn't restrict medical practice as much as other monks." Chu Qi expressed his guess, "Ayan, do you still remember the purple herbal medicine we found in the outer layer of the central area? It's also found in the formation. breath."

Yan Jiuge nodded.

Seeing Chu Qi defending himself, Zhao Si became more courageous, and immediately explained the ins and outs of the matter. Including how he was caught by Ling Zhihuai, and how he was manipulated to arrange a formation.

After listening to Zhao Si's description, Yan Jiuge's eyes sank.

Such methods of demagogy, according to the Yan family's inheritance records, are things that the evil spirits of the lower world will use.

But the boundary stone is still there, so it is impossible for Xie Chong to come out of the lower realm.

As thoughts flowed, Yan Jiuge's heart gradually became serious. He must confirm with the Yan family as soon as possible.

To send a message to the Yan family, one must first get out of the Yunxi Secret Realm.

In the current scene, we need to crack the spirit sealing array first to rescue the others.

"This fellow daoist said just now that he knows where the eye of the array is." Chu Qi looked at Zhao Si with sincere eyes, "Please, fellow daoist, take us there."

"No problem."

Zhao Si nodded and walked ahead to lead the way.

The eye of the formation was not far from them, hundreds of purple grasses grew in it, and six spirit stones were placed on the outside, and this was used as the eye of the formation, connected with the spirit stones, extending in all directions, and finally covering a radius of ten miles.

Yan Jiuge was about to draw his sword to cut off these purple grasses, but saw Chu Qi take out the medicine hoe from the Qiankun bag, squatted down skillfully, and began to gather medicine.

"..." Putting down the fingers rubbing the hilt of the sword, Yan Jiuge faded away from his previous thoughts.

There is nothing wrong with herbal medicine, but it is the people who make mistakes.

"These herbs are intact, I thought they would be refined into medicinal powder." Chu Qi put the hundreds of Ziwucao plants into the Qiankun bag.

The Ziwucao that suppressed the flow of spiritual power disappeared, and the monks in the formation were like the rest of their lives. Without spiritual power, they are no different from ordinary people. Their hearing and eyesight are impaired, and they cannot move their bodies, which makes them very panic.

Afterwards, Yan Jiuge destroyed the remaining eyes of the formation with a sword, and the Great Spirit Sealing Formation disappeared.

The quiet surroundings finally returned to normal, and monks from various sects gathered together again.

The treasures that descended from the secret realm disappeared, and others thought they were taken away by the people who had just set up the formation. They were all caught in the trick, and now they can only be regarded as a bamboo basket to fetch water in vain.

On the contrary, Tianxuanzong and others were closer to Crescent Moon Lake and knew the cause and effect of the incident. But they naturally wouldn't say it out loud, Junior Brother Chu finally got the chance, the less people who know about it, the better, so as not to attract coveted people.

"So this formation was set up by people from Fuyao Palace?" Ling Wu of the Qingling Sect looked unhappy.

Although it is said that seizing the rare treasure depends on one's own ability, but the formation just now is very dangerous. A monk lost his spiritual power and was simply at the mercy of others.

The relationship between the five immortal sects has always been good, and Fuyao Palace did such a thing in order to compete for the rare treasure, which would damage the closeness.

"Probably not." Chu Qi glanced at the nine Fuyao Palace medical practitioners who had not recovered their sanity, and explained to them, "If it was set up by Fuyao Palace, after that person disappeared, there would not be any disciples of Fuyao Palace left behind." This place makes people angry."

"That's right." Ling Wu calmed down, and he also carefully observed the state of the nine people, as if they were under an illusion, and something was not quite right.

"We can wake them up and ask what happened." Yun Jiangmiao suggested. When he was speaking, the mimic nine-tailed fox standing on his shoulder was unusually quiet, not even breathing.

Yan Jiuge glanced at Nine-Tailed Fox, but didn't speak.

Everyone walked towards the disciples of Fuyao Palace.

Among the nine medical practitioners, there is also Su Qiuzhi.

After waking up, she had a splitting headache, and when she heard people asking her why, she gradually remembered what she had done in the past, felt remorse in her heart, her mood collapsed, and her cultivation realm was also affected, falling from the early stage of Golden Core to the peak of Foundation Establishment.

If she can't adjust as soon as possible, she may be trapped at the peak of foundation establishment for the rest of her life, unable to make progress, and if it is more serious, she may also breed demons.

"Our Fuyao Palace originally planned to withdraw from the central area and go to the periphery to practice." After the realm fell, Su Qiuzhi defended Fuyao Palace, "I didn't know what happened, but followed, followed that person to come here. "

"Who is that person?" Chu Qi asked. He did remember the person's appearance, but he didn't know his identity or name at all. After the man died, the body dissipated without leaving any traces.

Su Qiuzhi supported her forehead with a painful expression, "I can't remember." The

other Fuyao Palace disciples also lost their impression of that person.

"At that time, I will report to the head and request a thorough investigation of this matter." There were such mistakes in Fuyao Palace, and outsiders took advantage of the loopholes. She, Su Qiuzhi, could hardly absolve herself of the blame, and now she can only do her best to make up for it.

Yan Jiuge watched Fuyao Palace and the others, and searched secretly with the seal of commandment, but found nothing unusual. The rest are native monks from the Yunhua Realm.

The matter had to be left alone.

After another half a day, the Yunxi Secret Realm was closed ahead of time this time, and the power of space surged around everyone, sending them all out.

After more than two months, Chu Qi came out of the secret realm. After a burst of dizziness, the outside sunlight fell on him after a long absence.

When I came out, it was still dark in Yunxi Secret Realm, but I didn't expect that it was still day in Yunhua Realm.

The thought of emotion rose from Chu Qi's mind, and the sky above his head suddenly darkened. He was slightly stunned, and when he looked up, he saw several thunderclouds gathered in the sky, as if preparing to prepare for a thunder disaster.

Chu Qi suddenly remembered—

he had an epiphany in the secret realm of Yunxi, and he had crossed to Nascent Soul in one step since the late stage of Jindan, but he could not cross the catastrophe in the secret realm. Now that he came out of the secret realm, the way of heaven felt it, and he unexpectedly came to the Thunder Tribulation as scheduled.

Crossing the tribulation is very important and cannot be delayed.

Chu Qi quickly opened his mouth and said to everyone in Tianxuanzong, "My colleagues, I have made a breakthrough in the secret realm of Yunxi, and now I am going to cross the thunder calamity."

"Congratulations, Junior Brother Chu, you prepare to cross the tribulation as soon as possible. It is not too late to talk about other things later ." Liu Weiming persuaded.

Crossing the robbery cannot be in a crowded place. First, it is easy to hurt innocent people, and second, it is necessary to be on guard against people with bad intentions, and attack monks while they are weak after they have passed the catastrophe.

After Yan Jiuge performed the Yujian Jue, he stood on the Dragon Yin Sword and stretched out his hand to Chu Qi, "Come up, I will take you to find a suitable place to cross the tribulation."

Chu Qi accepted the invitation without hesitation.

Afterwards, the two flew away with their swords.

Standing next to the disciples of Tianxuanzong happened to be disciples of Qingling Sect.

"You sword cultivators...can't let others step on the natal spirit sword? Why did fellow Daoists Chu and Daoist Yan control the sword together just now?" Luo Xin exclaimed.

Luo Wuci gave him a sideways glance, "Of course our sword cultivators are like this."

Under Luo Xin's puzzled eyes, Luo Wuci changed the topic, "But Junior Brother Chu is different from Senior Brother Chu, they like to wield swords together , Do you have an opinion?"

Luo Xin shook his head, "No, no."

Even after being shocked, his cognition became confused.

Luo Xin asked longingly, "Then if I turn into a sword cultivator, can my natal spirit sword carry people at will?"

"Junior Brother Luo, first of all, you can't turn into a sword cultivator, unless you abolish your skills and cultivate your mind, and start over again. Secondly , even if you start over again, switch to sword cultivator, and practice for twenty years, you may not be able to build a foundation and reach the level of flying with a sword. So you don't have to worry about whether your spirit sword can carry people."

Ling Wu told him I didn't take care of ideological education in the secret realm, so now I have to teach him a good lesson.

"Okay." Luo Xin gave up, and he murmured, "If I have to practice swords for twenty years, why don't I ask a craftsman to refine a flying spirit weapon that looks like a spirit sword... In this way, only two swords are needed. moon."