Chapter 15

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, Chu Qi sized him up carefully. From the outside, there was nothing unusual about Yan Jiuge. Perhaps he was tired because he consumed a lot of spiritual power with the spiritual weapon.

After thinking about it, Chu Qi raised his hand and cast a spiritual spell on Yan Jiuge to restore his spiritual power.

The white brilliance of spiritual art flashed across Yan Jiuge's brows, causing him to lower his eyes subconsciously. The spiritual power to protect the body almost spontaneously defended in the next moment, but there was a trace of soft spiritual power in the meridians, gently nourishing the Lingtai.

Yan Jiuge came back to his senses, removed all the defensive restrictions, and let Chu Qi's spiritual skills fall on him.

Like a drizzle in early spring, it nourishes the earth after the cold winter, removes the cold, and leaves vitality and joy.

After the spiritual spell dissipated, Yan Jiuge raised his eyes.

In front of him, Chu Qi, who was wearing a dark green medical uniform, was looking up at him, his eyes full of earnestness, "Do you feel better?"

"Much better." Yan Jiuge nodded. Feel the power during the operation.

Hearing that the spirit technique was effective, Chu Qi's brows and eyes showed a bit of joy, "My cultivation base is too low now, so I can only use low-level spirit techniques. When I improve my realm in the future, the effect will be even better."

"Okay, I Wait until Ah Qi becomes stronger." Yan Jiuge was also in a good mood.

With the blessing of Yan Jiuge's spiritual weapon and Chu Qi's healing spirit, the 20 acres of medicinal fields were quickly reclaimed.

Afterwards, the disciples of the Sword Cultivator got a bottle of Huiling Pill produced by Zhong Lingfeng Medicine Pavilion, which made them a little flattered.

After many years in Tianxuanzong, this is the first time he has obtained the elixir prepared by the sect's doctor.

"Thank you, elder, for giving me the medicine. Now that the medicine field has been reclaimed, I will take all my juniors back to Fortune Peak." Liu Weiming bowed to Elder Qingyue, intending to say goodbye. He will tell the master about today's mission later.

"Well, let's go." Elder Qingyue nodded.

When Liu Weiming and others left, Yan Jiuge naturally wanted to follow back to Good Fortune Peak.

Chu Qi watched their figures leave, and did not look away until they were out of sight. When Chu Qi turned around, he met his master's serious gaze.

"Master." Chu Qi called out.

"Have you regained your mind? It's not that Master doesn't let you play with other disciples, but when it's time to practice, you must practice hard."

Elder Qingyue warned Chu Qi earnestly, "Your cultivation talent is very good, but Don't waste it."

"I know this, and I would like to follow Master's instruction." Chu Qi responded obediently. It is indeed time for him to practice today, the medicine field has been reclaimed, and the only thing left is to plant the elixir.

What's more, Yan Jiuge has already established the foundation, and he is still wasting time in the early stage of Qi refining, which really shouldn't be.

Thinking of the spirit recovery technique performed on Yan Jiuge today, Chu Qi felt that his practice was still shallow. Right now it's just to get rid of fatigue, if he encounters danger in the future or needs to heal an injury, his spiritual power is not enough at all.

You have to hurry up and practice!

Chu Qi secretly reminded himself in his heart.

**

More than half a month passed in a flash.

Chu Qi's cultivation has transitioned from the early stage of Qi refining to the late stage of Qi refining, and he lives a very fulfilling and peaceful life every day.

Elder Qingyue suggested that Chu Qi should choose a time to retreat and break through the foundation building in one go before coming out.

Chu Qi was a little moved, so he told Yan Jiuge about it after Wen Jianfeng's morning class.

"Retreat for a period of time? About how long?" Yan Jiuge asked carefully.

"I'm not too sure, but it shouldn't be more than a month, right?" Chu Qi replied.

"That's just right." Yan Jiuge turned his face sideways, looking at the rising and falling mountains, and that direction was the gate of Tianxuanzong.

"Just what?" Chu Qi didn't understand.

"I have been building the foundation for some time, and I can accept some sect missions to practice. Just as you are going to retreat, I will do some missions." Yan Jiuge explained.

The sect of Tianxuanzong has many tasks, such as catching spirit beasts, finding elixir, or inspecting the stability of the sect's sphere of influence. In addition to the sect of Tianxuanzong, there are many towns or small sects that depend on Tianxuanzong for survival. Sometimes if something happens to them, they will ask Tianxuanzong for help.

Now that Yan Jiuge has just built the foundation, he should not be involved in the task of patrolling and stabilizing. There is a high probability that he will go to the mountains within the sect to catch some spirit beasts. This kind of task is relatively simple. Chu Qi thought for a while, took out some elixir

that had been refined recently from his Qiankun bag, and handed them to Yan Jiuge, "You can use these elixir during your training."

strength, but also to treat trauma. The effect is simple but practical.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge did not refuse, and put away all the elixirs.

The road from Tianxuanzong back to Yunyin Realm is quite long, and he really needs to replenish some spiritual power on the way.

Therefore, on the day when Chu Qi retreated, Yan Jiuge took a training task from Tianxuanzong, and went out from the mountain gate.

If Yunhua Realm is a small world, then Yunyin Realm is a big world.

The cultivation base of the great masters in the Hidden Cloud Realm can reach the Mahayana stage at the highest level, and there are many precedents of seniors ascending to immortality. Inheritance and aura are much higher than those in Yunhua Realm.

However, due to space restrictions, monks from the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm do not communicate frequently. There are only a very small number of people who can freely travel between the two worlds, and the Yan family in the Yin Yin Realm is one of them.

The law enforcers of the Yan family in gray robes stood guard at the border, watching everything around them with eyes without extra emotion.

In front of the law enforcers, there is a space teleportation formation, and it is this formation that connects the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm, becoming the only entrance and exit of the two realms.

A wave of spiritual power was transmitted from the teleportation array, causing the law enforcers stationed here to move closer as if they felt it.

Afterwards, a young man in a black and gold costume came out from the teleportation formation. His eyebrows were handsome and his expression was very cold. The dark red spirit pattern on his forehead was like a cluster of flames, lining his dark golden eyes , without the slightest emotion.

"This subordinate has seen the young master, and welcomes the young master back." The

law enforcers put off their guard and saluted the young man respectfully.

The person who came was none other than Yan Jiuge who had returned from the Yunhua Realm, and was also the heir of the Yan family from the Yunyin Realm.

The Yan family is in charge of discipline, and their duty is to maintain the stability of the cultivation world. Therefore, the space restriction, the space teleportation array, and even the Ascension to Immortal Terrace are all managed by the Yan family.

The Yan family lives in seclusion, behaves mysteriously and unfathomably, and lives in seclusion in the hidden world of clouds, and will not show up for non-important things. Otherwise, this Yunyin Realm seems to be the Yan family's one-word hall.

Passing over the law enforcers standing in front of the space formation, Yan Jiuge walked towards the main house of the Yan family with his sword.

The main residence of the Yan family is not far from the border area, and Yan Jiuge arrived within a quarter of an hour with Yujian's flight.

As the deadline approached, the entire Yan family was heavily guarded. All the ancient formations were opened, and layers of restrictions were like cocoon layers, protecting the main house inside.

At the main entrance of the Yan family, apart from the guards in gray robes, there was also a black figure standing at the entrance, looking like waiting for something.

Yan Jiuge flew down from mid-air Yujian. The ancient formation did nothing to stop him. Sensing his aura, the guards guarding the main entrance bowed their heads in salute.

Only the man in the ink-colored fancy dress looked stern, and reprimanded the boy who had just come back, "Every time I come back when I'm almost late, Yan Jiuge, you should really reflect on yourself."

Yan Jiuge glanced at him, no Too much to say, Yan Jiuge has been tired of hearing these words for a long time, and now if he listens to them again, it will all be regarded as him farting.

But when the four eyes met, Yan Jiuge's dark golden eyes taught the man to be silent for a moment, then eased his tone, and continued to say, "Your temper is getting more and more rebellious. If the seal is out of control, it will cause a lot of trouble. You should get rid of it as soon as possible." It 's better to come back."

"Stop talking nonsense." Yan Jiuge frowned in disgust, "I have a bad temper, and the seal might get out of control, who is it all for?"

"..."

"Yan Mingchao, do you have time to say it here ? If you do n't talk nonsense, it's better to open the altar earlier." Yan Jiuge's tone was indifferent, "I'm in a hurry."

"You follow me."

Yan Mingchao looked away from him, and his tone was a little light, not sure if he was disappointed.

The rest of the guards who watched the quarrel stood still, they were already used to the quarrel between the Patriarch and the Young Master.

The Yan family has too many things to guard, but there is only one Yan Jiuge.

This layer of locks on their Yan's house was so heavy that it was hard to breathe.

Inside the ancient building, in the center of the Yan family's main house, is a huge altar.

Unlike other altars dedicated to God, this altar is heavily restricted and is used to suppress things under the altar.

The spirit-gathering formation spread all over the Yan family's main house, and everyone had a dignified look on their faces, and there was a formation rune under their feet.

If there is insufficient spiritual power at that time, the Spirit Gathering Formation will extract up to nine layers of spiritual power from them and supply it to the people in the center of the formation.

"Let's begin." Yan Mingchao said in a deep voice.

"Om!" With a soft sound, the originally blocked altar gradually released the outermost layer of restrictions, and the ground paved with black jade was sunken downwards, revealing a bottomless black abyss.

Wisps of evil spirit overflowed from the gap on the altar, like a mouth with fangs exposed, unceremoniously flowing out malicious covet.

"Yan..."

Before Yan Mingchao could speak, the young man standing beside him had already walked towards the center of the altar. He was alone, carrying the burden of thousands of people behind him, and even the entire Yunyin Realm.

When the light and shadow completely disappeared from Yan Jiuge's body, his figure was also swallowed by the black abyss.

Yan Mingchao's eyes were solemn, and he raised his hand to mobilize the spiritual power to form a seal, "Form the formation, hold the yuan and guard the unity, rise up—!"

The brilliance of the gathering spirit formation emerged in the Yan family's main house, and one rune after another was lit up . Forbearance and pain appeared on the faces of the people guarding the side of the rune. It's not a good feeling to be forcibly taken away by the formation.

But if you don't do this, Yan Jiuge, who is in the center of the formation, will be backlashed by the evil energy.

The devilish energy accumulated there for tens of millions of years is enough to subvert the entire hidden cloud world and make life miserable.

The reason why the Yan family bears such a responsibility is because they are born with a mass of immortal energy in their bodies, big or small, which can seal the devilish energy.

It's just that people with immortal energy will lose this talent after enduring some demonic energy. This is how Yan Mingchao's immortal energy disappeared.

But after Yan Jiuge was born, the crisis of the Yan family was reversed.

——Yan Jiuge was born with immortal bones.

With the fairy bones, the evil spirit can be sealed forever.

Under the altar, at the bottom of the black abyss.

There is no light, even time seems to be stagnant, silent and dark.

The devilish energy surged towards Yan Jiuge silently, gradually eroding Yan Jiuge's body, and the immortal bones had a huge attraction for them.

For these evil spirits without any spiritual intelligence, the danger of being sealed is far less than an instinctive reaction.

The spiritual power of the spirit-gathering formation also converged on Yan Jiuge's body from the eye of the formation, turning his body into a battlefield where two forces fought.

Pain is inevitable, and loss of control and sobriety repeatedly intertwine in those dark golden eyes.

Yan Jiuge is no stranger to this kind of torment. He lowered his eyes, closed his fingers, and squeezed them unconsciously.

To Yan Jiuge's surprise, there was an extra white jade bottle in his hand, and it was unknown when he took it out of the Qiankun bag.

Before Yan Jiuge could think about it, the pain of bone erosion came into his mind again.

"Kangdang—!"

The jade bottle fell to the ground and broke into several pieces. The Huiling Pill contained inside rolled out, and wisps of medicinal fragrance emerged from the dark abyss where the sun was not visible.

"..."

Those dark golden eyes revealed a bit of clarity.

Yan Jiuge took out all the jade bottles from the Qiankun bag, opened the corks, and let the fragrance of the elixir float around him.

Low-level elixir is of little use to Yan Jiuge today. But he was reluctant to throw it away, and kept it in the Qiankun bag all the time, and brought it to the hidden cloud world.

In the end, the only ones who can stay by his side are these familiar medicinal fragrances.

"Aqi..."

The whisper became hoarse, and Yan Jiuge heard his own whisper. Consciousness gradually became trance, he closed his eyes, and remembered what happened a long time ago.

Yan Jiuge knew a long time ago that the path he was going to take was predetermined from birth.

Except meeting Chu Qi.

The first time I met Chu Qi was when Yan Jiuge was nine years old.

At that time, Yan Jiuge had just finished sealing the evil spirit, and because of his young age and lack of cultivation, he couldn't control the backlash of the evil spirit, so he had a violent temper and would often go crazy.

Yan Mingchao had no choice but to use the restraint of the clan and put another seal on Yan Jiuge.

Afterwards, there was a dark red spiritual pattern on Yan Jiuge's forehead, his cultivation was suppressed to the point of refining Qi, and he was sent to the Yunhua Realm to recuperate.

Yan Jiuge didn't care at all. When he was born, he did not live up to his wishes; when he died, he could not be expected by him.

To live is to be tired of teaching the evil spirit, and it is extremely boring.

Until the evening of that day, a child broke into the courtyard where Yan Jiuge lived.

The child is holding a candied haws in one hand, with the other hand holding on to the top of the wall, with his feet on the tree trunk outside the wall, trying to climb in from outside the wall.

But after a while, there was a "bang!", and the child came in from the other side of the wall.

Yan Jiuge noticed the movement, because he was tired and too lazy to move, so he sat on the stone chair in the courtyard and looked sideways.

The four eyes are facing each other.

The smile on the child's face froze for a moment.

He looks like Yuxue and is cute, and he likes to look at people. First he stared blankly at Yan Jiuge for a while, then turned his head to look at the eight-foot-high wall, looked back and forth twice, and finally spoke to Yan Jiuge a little embarrassed.

"I went to the wrong yard and I disturbed you. I'm so sorry." The

child's voice was soft, and when he apologized, he was sincere and well-behaved, making it hard to punish him too much.

Yan Jiuge watched the child quietly, he had never met such a person, his appearance was as harmless as the person himself, without a trace of cultivation, but he climbed in from the wall by his own ability.

Seeing that Yan Jiuge's expression did not ease, the child hesitated, and handed him the candied haws in his hand, "Otherwise, I'll give you a bunch of candied haws as compensation. I spent a lot of effort to secretly carry Lin Uncle bought it, it's very rare."

Candied haws are even more rare in Yan Jiuge's eyes.

A bunch of bright red things wrapped in light golden sugar shells, even the air smells of sugar sweetness.

At that time, for some unknown reason, Yan Jiuge stretched out his hand out of nowhere, and took the candied haws from the child.

It's a pity that before Yan Jiuge had a closer look at what it was, the evil spirit remaining on his body surged out from his fingertips.

Yan Jiuge's fingers trembled.

"Bang." Suddenly, the bunch of candied haws in his hand fell to the ground.

The child's eyes widened, and the dark eyes were quickly covered with mist. He was wronged and blamed, "You can tell me if you don't like it, and I won't give it to you. Why did you throw it on the ground!"

Yan Jiuge looked at him "I didn't hold it steady."

"You are a person older than me, why can't you even hold the candied haws?"

"Then why did you go to the wrong room again?"

"It's two things , I'm talking to you about the candied haws."

"It's one thing, everything has a cause and an effect later. If you don't go to the wrong house, I won't lose the candied haws."

"No! I went the wrong way house, I also lost candied haws, I was the worst luck."

"..." The

sound of the dispute lived up to everyone's expectations and attracted people in the courtyards of both sides.

The child was taken away by his family's Uncle Lin.

And Yan Jiuge, under the extremely shocked eyes of his attendants, bent down condescendingly, and picked up the ashes-fallen candied haws on the ground again.

"Young...Young Master..." The attendant was so shocked that he couldn't even speak.

"What is this? Is it precious?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

"This is a kind of snack that children in the Yunhua world like to eat. It's called candied haws. For children, something they like should be very precious."

The attendant finished explaining to Yan Jiuge with difficulty, and then carefully reminded, "But this bunch of candied haws has fallen to ashes, so we have to throw it away."

"That child just now..."

"He is the child of our neighbor next door, and his name is Chu Qi. "

"Chu Qi." Yan Jiuge read it again.

After the words fell, Yan Jiuge looked away from the candied haws and glanced in the direction of the wall.

It is rare for the sunlight to illuminate his eyes and cast a speck of light on them.