Chapter 89

After a short period of dizziness, Chu Qi opened his eyes from the consciousness space.

His eyelashes trembled, and Chu Qi realized that he was lying on the bed. Could it be that he returned to the scene after waking up that day?

"Are you awake? Is there any discomfort? After the succession ceremony yesterday, you have been in a coma until now." A

familiar voice sounded above Chu Qi's head, it was Yan Jiuge's voice.

Inheritance ceremony?

Chu Qi felt confused, but soon he realized that he was in the consciousness space, restrained his surprise, and calmed down.

"I'm fine." Chu Qi heard himself say.

Immediately, before Chu Qi got up from the bed. A pair of powerful hands stretched out from under the quilt, wrapped around his waist, and surrounded his whole body.

In an instant, Chu Qi was surrounded by the aura that belonged exclusively to Yan Jiuge.

"..." His thoughts froze at this moment, and Chu Qi couldn't continue thinking.

But his body was very relaxed, as if he had long been used to such intimacy, and he even leaned his head on Yan Jiuge's shoulder.

At this time, a warm and soft breath fell on Chu Qi's forehead.

It was just the right kiss.

"..."

Chu Qi felt that the remaining touch had made the skin a little hot. If it hadn't been able to affect the body in consciousness, he would have froze in place long ago.

He used to be so close to Yan Jiuge—

sleeping together, even hugging and kissing each other.

Like a Taoist couple.

Such intimacy didn't take long before the two of them needed to get up. Because there are still many things to be busy.

After going out from the house, Chu Qi met a young man in a black robe. He looked at the two people who came out side by side, and said solemnly, "If it was in the past, Gu would live with the person he likes. This is the rule of the Dao couple's bond ceremony."

"Brother, the owner of the valley is the rule of the Yaowang Valley." Behind the stern-faced boy came another man who looked almost the same as him. teenager.

"I have no intention of objecting, I just hope that in the future I can make up for the due etiquette."

Chu Qi felt very embarrassed when he heard it, but at that time he was extremely calm, and nodded at the young man, "We will."

On the side, the corners of Yan Jiuge's lips rose, looking in a good mood.

...

...

Afterwards, after being busy with Yan Jiuge for a long time, scene after scene continued to emerge, and Chu Qi gradually learned more memories.

In this space of consciousness, his identity is the Valley Master of the Medicine King Valley in the Hidden Cloud Realm, and he has the duty of revive the sacred tree and the important task of getting rid of the evil spirits in the Hidden Cloud Realm.

He and Yan Jiuge were still young acquaintances, and they joined the sect of Tianxuanzong together, but he was practicing medicine rather than swordsmanship.

His talent is superior, and he is favored by the heavens. He is proficient in both medicine and swordsmanship, and cuts cause and effect with Wuwang swordsmanship.

At this point in their fate, they will eventually be backlashed by fate.

Before the end, Chu Qi noticed that his soul was withdrawing from the space of consciousness——

The illusion talisman he cast on Yan Jiuge's body happened to expire at the right time.

When Chu Qi's consciousness returned to reality, Yan Jiuge still kept his posture close to him.

The distance between the two is very close, but they still maintain a step away.

If it was in the space of consciousness just now, Yan Jiuge would reach out to hug him, and maybe even kiss him on the brow.

Like waking up from a big dream, my heart is filled with soreness and unspeakable emotions.

The eyelashes of the person in front of him moved slightly, as if he was about to wake up.

Chu Qi suddenly took a step forward, raised his head slightly, and quickly kissed Yan Jiuge's cheek.

A touch of water is fleeting.

If the person involved hadn't woken up, such behavior would definitely not have been discovered, but Yan Jiuge was already awake. When he opened his eyes, he could catch a glimpse of Chu

Qi's approaching eyebrows and the remaining warmth on his cheeks—

"Ah Qi..."

"Have you remembered it?"

"No."

With a look of disappointment in his eyes, he slowed down his voice a little, and his ears were reddish:

"Aside from the fact that I like you, the rest is still a little unclear."

Even without the memory in the sea of ​​​​consciousness, from these days Judging from their relationship, Chu Qi also likes Yan Jiuge.

However, this kind of emotion has no breakthrough point, so it is difficult to express it. It may take longer for Chu Qi to face up to his emotions calmly.

"I'm also happy with you." Yan Jiuge sighed, his eyes serious.

Chu Qi was a little embarrassed by Yan Jiuge's focused gaze. He turned his face and looked at Yan Jiuge's clothes, "I still want to know more about the past, and why part of my memory is missing?"

"Speaking of it It's a long story."

Talking about the past, Yan Jiuge's expression changed slightly.

When his gaze touched Chu Qi's eyes again, the haze in Yan Jiuge's eyes faded, "I'll tell you slowly." The

sun sets and the moon rises, and the moon sets and the sun rises again.

The stories recorded in the traceability volume are very long, and all the memories of the past emerged piecemeal in Chu Qi's mind.

"So we're back to the beginning, when fate changed, there was no barrier between the two worlds, and the way of heaven merged together."

"Yes."

Chu Qi sighed thoughtfully, "If you climb the avenue again, you won't be able to escape." You will be trapped by the scroll..."

"Well, the scroll in my hand has disappeared, and there will be no more changes."

As for Chu Qi's scroll, it fell apart in the last reincarnation.

"In that case, I would like to ask the sword mound on Jianfeng Peak."

"Everyone's fate has changed, I don't know what happened to senior Wen Sui."

"I went there once a while ago, and the sword mound was silent No one answered, he should have transcended the six realms and was not bound by reincarnation."

"Then where can he go?"

"Naturally the upper realm."

Chu Qi was speechless, and if that was the case, everyone would be happy.

Yan Jiuge stood in front of the window, turned to look at Chu Qi, "One day, we will also ascend to the upper world. Perhaps by then, the cause and effect of the scroll will have its own answer."

"However, before that—"

Speaking of which , Yan Jiuge's words paused slightly, his voice softened, with a bit of warmth:

"We still have a long time of peace, we can look around the world, and make up for the last time, and even the last time, all the shortcomings that were not achieved."

"Okay "

Chu Qi nodded, walked towards Yan Jiuge's direction, and stood shoulder to shoulder with him in front of the window.

At this time, the heaven and the earth have reached the time of chen, the sun is faint, and the wind is stirring the branches and leaves.

"It's time to practice swords." Chu Qi looked at the old locust tree in the middle of the courtyard, the corners of his lips raised, "Don't be lazy in practicing for a day, let alone Ayan who is about to teach swordsmanship to monks all over the world."

"You."

Yan Jiuge His eyes swept across Chu Qi's hair, "If you hadn't returned to this node, you should also sit on the green phoenix and teach medicine to the world's medical practitioners."

Chu Qi's smile stopped: "..."

He remembered The blue phoenix bird I saw yesterday, and the blue-robed boy who floated in the consciousness space, "The blue phoenix who came here on behalf of Yao Wanggu, is Xuan Er ?

"

Xing, if Xuan Yi came, he should be more active."

"Aqi, you are only eighteen years old now, and Qingfeng has guarded the Valley of Medicine Kings for thousands of years. In terms of age, Xuan Er is much older than you."

" Is that so? I don't know why, when I think about what happened before, I always feel like I've lived for a long time..."

Yan Jiuge raised his hand and caught the fallen leaves blown by the breeze, "Go, practice sword with me."

"I haven't practiced sword with Aqi for a long time."

"Okay."

Chu Qi drew out his natal spirit sword, But he saw that the hilt of the sword was clean, and the name of the sword was not engraved on it.

Thinking of the past when he was young and ignorant, he sighed, and placed the spirit sword in front of Yan Jiuge, "Ayan,

the name of the Guiyin sword has not been engraved.

" After signing the contract, he also came."

"Speaking of which, the Guiyin sword is divided from the Longyin sword, does it have any special meaning when it is forged?"

"..."

Contrary to Chu Qi's expectation, Yan Jiuge is here There was a rare moment of silence.

"I was born with a fairy bone. When I got the Dragon Yin Sword for the first time, I broke it in half. Yan Chi repaired it with meteor jade, and it became a state that can be separated."

At that time, Yan Chi was full of surprise, " The spirit sword can be divided into two, is there another person in this world who matches your swordsmanship?"

Yan Jiuge ignored his surprise, but just put away the Guiyin sword and used it as a spare spirit sword in case of emergencies needs.

Later, Yan Jiuge met Chu Qi. Gui Yin sword was presented to him.

After the two of them practiced their swords in the morning, someone came to visit.

Coincidentally, this person is Yan Chi, the master craftsman.

As soon as Yan Chi approached this courtyard, he was attracted by the gold-swallowing beast outside the door at first sight.

After discovering the situation of the gold-swallowing beast, he condemned heartbrokenly:

"Violence! This is a gold-swallowing beast! Yan Jiuge, you let it guard the gate."

The wooden door of the courtyard opened from the inside.

The young man in a black and gold robe has no expression on his face.

"Ahem, ahem, I was talking too loudly just now. My original intention was, can I borrow this gold swallowing beast for a few days? When I return it, I will guarantee it will be full of beard and tail."

Yan Chi quickly reorganized his words.

Hearing Yan Chi's words, Yan Jiuge's expression gradually softened, and his tone was relaxed: "I have no objection, but you have to ask Aqi."

"?"Aqi?

It was the first time that Yan Jiuge used such an intimate address, and Yan Chi couldn't help being stunned for a moment, and turned his gaze to the young man beside Yan Jiuge.

It seems that his guess at the beginning was right, Yan Jiuge was enlightened. Facing Shang Yanchi's surprised gaze, Chu Qi smiled and asked him: "What does Your Excellency Yan Chi want to borrow Xiaojin

for?"

It will get twice the result with half the effort if the Gold Swallowing Beast helps," Yan Chi explained.

"Does Xiaojin want to go? This job sounds like a lot of ore for you to eat."

Chu Qi asked the beast in question for his opinion.

To leave Chu Qi, Xiaojin was originally reluctant, but when he heard that there were ores to eat, he hesitated: "Lulu?" Can I take the daily spiritual pet food to eat?

"You!"

Chu Qi had no choice but to take Xiaojin's spiritual pet food out of the Qiankun bag and handed it to Yan Chi, "This is Xiaojin's snack, there is only one bag per day, so you can't give it too much."

"Okay." Yan Chi Nod your head and write it down.

After borrowing the Gold Swallowing Beast, Yan Chi remembered the business of his visit this time, "By the way, I have already refined the mustard seed space jade pendant, which can be planted with spiritual grass and living things. So it is handed over to..."

"To A Qi ." Yan Jiuge glanced at him and asked knowingly.

Chu Qi took the jade pendant from Yan Chi, "I haven't studied medicine yet." At least in this life he is a serious swordsman.

"Sooner or later, it will be used."

Returning to the initial node, as long as Chu Qi's spirit gradually recovers, the talent will naturally slowly awaken.

As for the speed, it won't be as fast as in the previous life, but the future will be long.

"Then I won't bother the two of you." Yan Chi is a person who knows how to read words and expressions. He hugged the gold swallowing beast and was about to go back and continue refining weapons.

Before leaving, Yan Chi and Yan Jiuge walked to the gate of the courtyard together. The former looked into the room twice, and after confirming that Chu Qi had entered the room, he hesitated to speak:

"I think it's a matter of your life, so I still have to tell you Up and down at home, right?"

"Yeah." Yan Jiuge nodded.

"Don't get angry, after all, marriage needs to be bothered... eh? Wait! You admit it straight away!"

Hearing Yan Jiuge's determination, Yan Chi, who was originally cautious, gave him a white look.

"What can I deny?"

Yan Jiuge was in a great mood,

The voice was lazier, "But don't be in a hurry, Aqi still needs some time to inform his relatives and friends."

Yan Chi: "?"

Why did he feel that he was looking for trouble for nothing, so he took Yan Jiuge's wedding out of nowhere.

Forget it, the happy event that happens once in a hundred years doesn't matter so much with Yan Jiuge.