Chapter 93

[Retrospect Volume - Origin]

Upper Realm.

Vast clouds and smoke enveloped the endless sea, and it was silent.

This is the land of reincarnation and the only way to the world.

A cyan figure approached from the clouds and smoke. His clothes were embroidered with twelve immortal cloud weaving gold.

"It's troublesome to go to the lower realm. Immortal Lord Jiuyan has his own immortal bone protection, why should the immortal be robbed?" Rootless Lingzhi

floated behind him in a daze, his words were full of confusion.

"Yeah, it's so troublesome to go to the lower realm, why should he accept the robbery."

He sighed in a low voice, and didn't say much about it, he just ordered, "After I go to the lower realm, you will be stationed at Shengxiantai to protect the source of vitality."

"Is Xianjun worried about Jiuyan Xianjun?" Rootless Lingzhi

asked persistently.

"Xianjun Jiuyan is the most powerful immortal in the upper realm. He will surely be able to escape from the lower realm and come back safely. Why doesn't the immortal stay in the upper realm?"

"Then you know that the calamity he bears is my destiny?"

"Everything is in order, and life goes round and round. Even I have to deal with reincarnation in the lower realm."

Seeing his insistence, Rootless Spiritual Branch finally stopped making a sound to keep it, and only condensed a golden scroll and sent it to him.

"Jiuyan Xianjun said that if you insist on going to the lower realm, you should bring this—"

"It's called the Sushi Scroll, and the Sushi Scroll will always protect you if the reincarnation is not solved."

"It's as if Immortal Jiuyan has been accompanying you through the tribulation."

[According to the World Volume-First Volume]

As the young valley owner of the Medicine King Valley, it is very strange that Chu Qi is not surnamed Qi.

But Qi Wusu, the owner of the valley, told him that this was the name bestowed by the sacred tree.

Some people are born destined to bear something, Qi Wusu kept silent about Chu Qi's life experience.

When there were only the two of them, Qi Wusu's attitude even showed some respect.

The sacred tree has extraordinary care for Chu Qi, and his medical attainments are unparalleled.

It's just that there is a distance between Chu Qi and the bustle of the world, he is like a breeze walking in the world, and there will be no traces when he walks through.

Until he listened to Qi Wusu's request, he took a strange scroll and went out to collect herbs.

In front of the mountain, he ran into Yan Jiuge who was beheading evil spirits.

The young man's expression was indifferent, and his sword intent carried a murderous aura, which could be seen at a glance that strangers should not approach him.

There was more danger in those dark golden eyes, and there was a kind of familiarity that Chu Qi couldn't tell.

It has never appeared in my memory, but when I see it, it seems like ten thousand years at a glance.

Perhaps, this is what people call love at first sight.

Chu Qi began to be more and more curious about Yan Jiuge. He wanted to know where such inexplicable familiarity came from, but before he found the answer, he ushered in a "tribulation".

Perhaps because of the favor of the sacred tree, he was born more transparent than ordinary people, and he took the cycle of life and death lightly.

If one day, this body fits the Dao and returns to the Great Thousand World. As a monk, he deserves to die.

He should have no mortal desires in the world.

That night, the city was shrouded in darkness, and clusters of fireworks rose, brightening the light in Chu Qi's eyes.

He couldn't help asking the person beside him, "Ayan, do you think the fireworks in this world look good?"

Yan Jiuge was dressed in a black and gold robe, holding a red lantern that didn't match him very well, and couldn't see it with his lowered eyes. Clearing his emotions, he replied, "Not enough."

"Not enough for what?"

Chu Qi turned his head and looked at Yan Jiuge with surprise.

"Aqi."

Yan Jiuge called him suddenly.

"Huh?"

"Flower lanterns for you." The

lights hit the eyes of the two of them.

Chu Qi saw his own reflection in Yan Jiuge's eyes, and also saw his own expectations in his eyes. His heart was pounding, he was no longer the breeze that passed by in this world, but a mortal man who

longed for something . You can't let "jie" swallow you up. "Thank you, Ayan, I like it very much." With a smile on the corner of Chu Qi's lips, he reached out to take the lantern. The fireworks all over the city are lively and prosperous, and where the light cannot illuminate, shadows will follow. Right now is the rare calm before the storm.

"Ayan, you can go shopping with me again, I will tell you one more thing tomorrow."

"What is it?" Yan Jiuge asked subconsciously.

"We'll talk about it tomorrow." Chu Qi didn't answer.

He should tell this young man who only knows how to slay demons and practice swords -

giving lanterns to others during the Lantern Festival is a sign of admiration.

Accepting other people's lanterns during the Lantern Festival is a wish to stay with you.

That night was bustling and peaceful, and the peace suddenly collapsed.

The retrospective scroll came in response to the calamity, and took away Chu Qi's soul.

Yan Jiuge only had time to slash the evil spirit that blocked him under the sword, and when he raised his eyes again, the figure disappeared between the sky and the earth.

In an instant, all the dusty memories came back, painful and sober.

[According to the World Scroll - Old Memories]

"I don't want him to die in a catastrophe, so this scroll must have a chance of life."

Qingxue Xianjun, who is in charge of the fate of the world, sighed, "Even if you pay the price for this, it is you Trapped in the scroll?"

He said, "It's okay."

"As someone who has experienced it, I must warn you that this is extremely painful. You will lose him again and again in the cycle of reincarnation, and forget it before each loss. Think about it after you lose it." After a

while, he replied, "...it doesn't matter."

"Then I will give you a volume of obsession, and if you don't lose him again one time, the reincarnation will be unraveled."

"Thank you ."

After the discussion, he was about to leave, but Immortal Qingxue rushed to him before he left, and asked him suddenly, "How can you be sure that Immortal Qi will accompany you to the lower realms to respond to the disaster?"

"This catastrophe is very dangerous . , I don't want him to come to the lower realm, so I have nothing to worry about."

"But he is Aqi, why doesn't he come?"