Chapter 47

When he got to Chu Qi's side, Yan Jiuge turned his attention to look at the ten-thousand-year spirit jade.

"It's better not to be half divided, you put it away first. It can be used as the core material of the mustard space magic weapon, and you can take the mustard space with you when the time comes. It will be very convenient to grow medicine and refine medicine."

Yan Jiuge planned for Chu Qi.

"But can we find the craftsman who refines the mustard space magic weapon?" Chu Qi hesitated.

He had heard rumors about the Mustard Space, but there were very few refiners in the Yunhua Realm, and even rarer were those who could refine the Mustard Space.

"Yes." Yan Jiuge said firmly.

"Then I'll put it away first."

Chu Qi put the Wannian Spiritual Essence Jade back into the Qiankun bag and kept asking about other treasures of heaven and earth.

The monster that looked like a centipede was handed over to the Zongmen Lingbao Pavilion for disposal, and the monster that looked like a python was left behind. There are many parts of its body that can be used as refining materials, and it can be given to the refining master who can refine the mustard space as a favor.

The spring of Lingquan was supposed to be moved to Zhongling Peak, but Yan Jiuge suggested to leave space for Jiezi.

At that time, under the nourishment of the Wannian Essence Jade, there is a high probability that the spring will split again. Differentiated springs can be moved to Zhongling Peak. If the spring is directly moved to Zhong Lingfeng, the aura of Zhong Lingfeng is not enough to differentiate the second spring. If Chu Qi leaves from Zhong Lingfeng, it will be inconvenient to breed elixir.

"Ayan, you know a lot." This is not the first time Chu Qi sighed with emotion. As early as when he was practicing in Yunxi Secret Realm, Chu Qi discovered that Yan Jiuge had a lot of knowledge.

Yan Jiuge's fingers were slightly stiff, and he explained, "I heard from the elders in the family." The

Yan family has passed down from generation to generation, and they know a lot of things.

Having arranged the whereabouts of Tiancaidibao, the two chatted under the locust tree, and made an appointment to go to Lingbao Pavilion to meet the monsters tomorrow.

Chu Qi originally wanted to stay a little longer, but senior sister Bai Xuan sent a message, saying that the master called him back to Zhong Lingfeng, and there was something important to explain to him.

Chu Qi planned to leave, but before he left, he looked at Yan Jiuge's eyebrows and subconsciously repeated, "Then we will see you tomorrow."

"Okay." Yan Jiuge nodded, seeing Chu Qi calling for Bai Luanniao, he suddenly said, " It will be faster for me to send you back."

With Yan Jiuge's current cultivation, flying with his sword to send Chu Qi back to Zhongling Peak is much faster than Bai Luanniao.

"Chirp!"

Xiaobai yelled from the side, as if dissatisfied with Yan Jiuge's task of taking it away.

Yan Jiuge turned a blind eye, "Elder Qingyue is still waiting for you to go back."

"Alright." Chu Qi nodded, he had to rush back to Zhongling Peak as soon as possible, it would be extremely rude to keep Master waiting for a long time. "Xiaobai, you pretend to stand on my shoulder."

"Chirp."

Hearing this, the white luan bird changed into a little white bird and landed on Chu Qi's shoulder.

It is a beautiful thing to let it stay by Chu Qi's side without having to work hard.

Yan Jiuge sent the man back to Zhong Lingfeng.

Because he has a very close relationship with Chu Qi, as early as six years ago, Elder Qingyue made an exception and gave him a jade badge for passing Zhongling Peak, so that he could pick up and send Chu Qi back.

In this way, Yan Jiuge can directly send Chu Qi back to the top of Zhongling Peak, and Chu Qi no longer has to work hard on the flying spirit weapon.

The top of Zhongling Peak.

Bai Xuan looked at the two figures who were far and near, and couldn't help but sigh with emotion, "Eight years have been like a day, ever since that junior brother Yan who is a sword cultivator established his foundation, my junior brother has never returned in a flat boat."

Elder Qingyue stood Beside her, while supporting her beard, she nodded in agreement, "That's it, I'll make an exception and give him a passer-by jade token.

" Jump down and stand not far from them.

"Master, Senior Sister, I'm back, please wait."

"It didn't take long." Bai Xuan waved her hand at him, then raised her head and shouted to Yan Jiuge who was still on the spirit sword, "Junior Brother Yan, thank you for your hard work. "

Senior sister, you don't have to be polite about your duties." Yan Jiuge responded, his eyes always falling on Chu Qi's figure, his eyebrows were gentle, "Ah Qi, then I'll go back first, and I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

Chu Qi turned his head, "Okay!"

Yan Jiuge went away with the sword, and his figure quickly disappeared within the barrier of Zhongling Peak.

Only then did Chu Qi look away, and when he suddenly came back to his senses, he met Bai Xuan's narrow gaze.

"Junior Brother, you have already arranged tomorrow's itinerary with Yan Junior Brother? Master originally wanted you to go to Zangshu Pavilion tomorrow."

Chu Qi slightly lowered his head, a little embarrassed, he explained, "It's with Ayan I need to deal with the things I harvested together during the training, and I will go to the Lingbao Pavilion tomorrow. I don't know why the master asked me to go to the Library Pavilion."

"I want you to sort out the books on the fifth floor and roughly classify them, and then I will discuss with the head Select a part of the scrolls and open them for the disciples of the sect to read."

Elder Qingyue said.

Today, Elder Qingyue witnessed Chu Qi's ability to sort out the scrolls in the Zangshu Pavilion. In about half a day, he, a disciple with an extremely innate wood spirit root, was able to sort them all out.

Those bohemian scrolls, when they met Chu Qi, they had to be obedient.

"Okay, disciple will go to Lingbao Pavilion tomorrow to hand in the things, and then go to Zangshu Pavilion to sort out the books."

"There is one more thing. The Yunxi Secret Realm will probably not be opened again within a thousand years." When Elder Qingyue said these words , with a solemn expression on his face, "In a short period of time, there will be no impact on the Yunhua Realm, but in the next hundred years, the monks in the Yunhua Realm will face various problems."

"This..."

Chu Qi hesitated in his heart. He could probably guess that the reason for the delayed opening of the Yunxi Secret Realm was that the core of the secret realm was absorbed by the vine ring.

Elder Qingyue continued, "The aura of heaven and earth in the Yunhua Realm is actually gradually weakening, and the cultivation environment for monks is becoming more and more difficult. The five great immortal sects have spiritual veins, and the aura is still abundant. But monks outside the five great immortal sects may not necessarily Once again, their cultivation resources will decrease again, which may lead to vicious competition." For example, evil things such as killing people to seize treasures, blocking roads and robbery.

"Although I suggested to the sect leader to keep this matter a secret for the time being and not to say anything about it. But in this world, not only Tianxuanzong can detect the abnormality."

Elder Qingyue sighed, "If this matter gets out, the world of Yunhua World may be in turmoil , you should be more careful when you go out."

"Student, remember."

Chu Qi and Bai Xuan responded.

However, after hearing Elder Qingyue's words, Chu Qi felt a little uncomfortable.

Rubbing the vine ring on his wrist with his fingers, he asked Elder Qingyue aloud, "Then Master, if the Yunxi Secret Realm can be opened normally, will there be no disasters..."

"Not necessarily. Yunhua Realm's aura is exhausted, and troubled times will come sooner or later." Elder Qingyue shook his head, his eyes clear, "The closure of the Yunxi Secret Realm is only the beginning."

Even if the Yunxi Secret Realm can be opened once in a hundred years, after all It can't change the fate of Yunhua Realm's aura being exhausted year by year.

"What should come will come sooner or later, so don't worry too much. It's man-made, and those who take advantage of the opportunity to make trouble are always a minority, and most people are still good. It's just that you must be on guard against others, and you must practice hard in the future.

" This is also the reason why Elder Qingyue opened part of Tianxuanzong's books to the disciples of the sect after discussing with the sect leader.

The world will be chaotic, and improving the strength of disciples is the most appropriate protection method.

Chu Qi nodded with a heavy heart.

It seems that his plan to explore the double-heart method must be done in advance.

After a sleepless night, Chu Qi sat on the futon and practiced all night.

The next day, Yan Jiuge arrived as scheduled, and came to Zhong Lingfeng to pick up Chu Qi and go to Lingbao Pavilion together.

During Yujian's flight, seeing Chu Qi's preoccupation, Yan Jiuge asked him, "But I haven't seen you for a day, what are you worrying about today? Your brows are frowning like mountains and rivers."

Chu Qi subconsciously raised his hand and touched the center of his brow , retorted in a low voice, "It's not that exaggerated."

"Tell me, what's the matter?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

Chu Qi told what his master told him yesterday.

After listening to Yan Jiuge, he fell into a brief silence.

The Hidden Cloud Realm has long faced the same problem. The sacred tree has declined, the aura has declined, high-level monks cannot ascend, and low-level monks cannot advance. The cultivation resources between heaven and earth are reduced, and monks can only compete with each other. Therefore, the Hidden Cloud Realm was in turmoil, and things like killing, looting and looting happened endlessly.

The Yan family is in charge of discipline, responsible for the order of heaven and earth, and cannot control the cause and effect between others. Unless some monks behaved too badly and seriously damaged Tianhe, they would be killed by law enforcement.

"This is indeed a problem. However, the trend of the times cannot be turned around by one person alone. Don't worry too much, the most important thing is to take care of yourself." Yan Jiuge said.

"Well, I hope there will be a turning point in the future."

Chu Qi sighed.

Right now, his strength is too weak, and it is a blessing to be able to protect Yan Jiuge and his fellow disciples from being injured. No matter how many others there are, naturally he cannot take care of them.

During the conversation, the two arrived at Yuxiu Peak.

First hand over the treasures of heaven and earth that were discussed yesterday to the Lingbao Pavilion, and exchange them for contribution points from the Tianxuan Sect. The disciples who practiced this time include not only Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge, but also Liu Weiming and other nineteen sword repair disciples, and the contribution points they get should be shared equally.

"Please record the contribution points in their roster first, and then transcribe them when they come to Lingbao Pavilion."

Liu Weiming and others are not in Lingbao Pavilion. For convenience, Chu Qi suggested that the manager of Lingbao Pavilion register in advance.

"There is no problem with this matter, that is..." The steward complied with Chu Qi's order, and brazenly asked about other things, "The elixir in the Lingbao Pavilion has been exchanged by the disciples. Do you have any stock? If so, can you exchange some for Lingbao Pavilion?"

Chu Qi went out to practice for three months, and the elixir in Lingbao Pavilion was quickly consumed. Seeing that there was no supply, the sword cultivator disciples who came to Lingbao Pavilion to exchange They were all frustrated.

"The Medicine Pavilion has stock, but I still have some elixir in my Qiankun bag. I'll use these for now? I'll send another batch of elixir later."

Chu Qi took out some extra elixir from the Qiankun bag.

The steward smiled happily, "Okay, thank you, Immortal Chu."

The miscellaneous disciples of Tianxuanzong were in charge of miscellaneous errands in various pavilions. Will use the title of "Xianchang" to show respect. Chu Qi: "You don't have to exchange the elixir

for me with contribution points. You record it in the account book for buying medicinal materials, and the two phases can be offset at that time."

Qi already has no shortage. There is nowhere to spend the contribution points, it is better to replace them with medicinal materials and continue to practice practically.

Take note of everything.

After finishing these, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge went out from Lingbao Pavilion.

"Ayan, I have to go to the fifth floor of Zangshuge to sort out the scrolls, you go back first?" The fifth floor of Zangshuge is not allowed to enter and leave at will, and Yan Jiuge cannot enter with Chu Qi.

"No. I have nothing to do recently. I'll go to Zangshu Pavilion to read."

Yan Jiuge didn't want to go back alone.

Chu Qi nodded, "That's fine, then we'll go back together."

After the two arranged their daily routines, they thought they would spend the day peacefully, but unexpectedly, they met the head of Tianxuanzong in front of the Zangshu Pavilion.

"The disciple has met the master." Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge bowed to each other and saluted.

"Free gift."

The headmaster remembered what he had discussed with Elder Qingyue yesterday, and understood that Chu Qi was going to tidy up the fifth floor of Zangshu Pavilion today. He hesitated for a moment, looked at the two most talented disciples in the sect, and ordered, "When Chu Qi finishes sorting out the scrolls, you two will follow me to ask Jianfeng.

" Fate."

After answering, Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi looked at each other, seeing doubts in each other's eyes.

I don't know what the headmaster is looking for them for, so I can only go and ask Jianfeng when the time comes.

The leader, Japan, is here to take away those red scrolls. The fifth floor of Zangshu Pavilion will be open to the public, and some forbidden books cannot be kept inside.

No, he first met Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge at the gate of Zangshu Pavilion, which made him loosen the thoughts he had been thinking about all night yesterday.

The inheritance of Tianxuanzong is divided into two factions, the inheritance of medical cultivation and the inheritance of sword cultivation. The two seem to have nothing to do with each other. In fact, at the beginning, their Tianxuanzong established themselves in the Yunhua Realm with the cooperation of the disciples of the two factions.

The talent of being able to heal swords like the patriarch is rare.

There are no successors to the double-heart method, so the patriarch created the double-heart method in which the medical practitioner and the sword repairer cooperate with each other.

It's a pity that later on, the line of medicine and cultivation declined, and the double-heart method also declined along with the double-heart method.

Now that the Yunhua world is about to be in turmoil, they Tianxuanzong must make complete preparations.

After coming out of Zangshu Pavilion, the head took the two of them to Wenjian Peak.

Wenjian Peak is the place where sword cultivators practice. There is a lingering sword energy on the mountain, which attracts birds and animals not to approach Wenjian Peak.

In the past, Chu Qi believed that this was due to the disciples of the sect's sword cultivators practicing swords here all the year round.

But actually--

It is because there is a sword mound sealed up in the mountain behind Asking Sword Peak.

The head of the sect formed seals with both hands, and injected six sword qi towards the barrier on the back mountain, and the sword intent caused the barrier to change.

"Boom!"

The stone gate blocked in front of the three of them moved away dully to the sides, revealing the sword mound sealed inside.

As far as the eye can see, the evil spirit transformed by the weapon is lingering in the entire valley, broken swords or rusty swords are inserted in disorder on the ground, the blood stains have already faded into indistinguishable colors, and the entire sword mound is filled with invisible murderous aura, which looks cold cold.

All swords repairing the natal spirit sword, the sword will be destroyed when people die.

Most of the spirit swords in this sword mound can no longer be returned to the scabbard, and can only be silenced in the world in this way.

"Follow me, be careful, don't touch the sword of the Sword Tomb." The headmaster told the two of them.

"Yes."

Stepping into the sword mound, Chu Qi's heart was very heavy. He was a sword cultivator in his previous life, so he naturally knew how deep the connection between the natal spirit sword and the sword cultivator was. Now that the remnant sword is buried in the sword mound, its owner must have fallen.

In this sword mound, as many broken swords as there are, there are as many bones of ancestors of sword cultivators.

"This is the natal spirit sword worn by the fallen disciples of Tianxuanzong in the battle of the ancient times." The headmaster sighed, and while telling the past, he led them to the depths of the sword mound.

"The patriarch was sad that most of the disciples under his sect fell when the bones did not exist, so he used forbidden techniques to build such a sword tomb to bury all the deceased disciples of my Tianxuanzong."

"I brought you here today because I want to verify something. See if you are willing to practice."

After the words of the headmaster fell, the three of them had already walked to the center of the sword mound.

In the center of the sword mound stands a huge black iron profound sword, which is exactly the same as the profound sword in front of Tianxuanzong Square.

They are all cast according to the natal spirit sword of the patriarch, sealing the sword intent of the patriarch.

To Chu Qi's surprise, under the black iron profound sword, he saw the elixir growing around it. They are real herbs, not ordinary flowers and plants in the square.

——these two are in peace.

In Zhongling Peak, because the murderous aura on Jianxiu's body is too heavy, they are generally not allowed to go up the mountain at will, so as not to affect the growth of the elixir.

In the same way, planting elixir on Wenjian Peak, which is full of sword aura, is simply going against the sky.

But the elixir and the mysterious sword in front of him are safe and sound, and there is even a tendency to echo, which shows that the two coexist and promote each other.

"My Tianxuanzong originally established the sect with the double-heart method, and later divided into two disciples, because no one can reproduce the talent of the patriarch. The patriarch took the double-heart method as the basis and created the double-heart method for medical, The disciples of the two lines of sword practiced. Later, it was difficult to inherit the line of medicine and cultivation, and the mentality of the two people also declined year by year." When the

words came to this point, the head of the sect no longer kept it close, and he said bluntly, "I called you two here today because I want to Let you try to practice the dual-mind method. But this mental method requires a lot. If the tacit understanding is insufficient and the mind is difficult, you will fail. There are restrictions set by the ancestors in the sword tomb, which can just test whether you have the ability to practice dual-mind. The qualifications of human mind. Are you willing to give it a try?"

"If you don't want to, listening to the teachings of the patriarch here will also benefit your cultivation." After the

headmaster added, his eyes fell on Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge expectantly on people.

Yan Jiuge didn't know much about the minds of the couple, so he couldn't come to a conclusion for a while, so he just said, "I follow Aqi's advice, and if he is willing, I am willing."

"The disciple is willing to give it a try."

Chu Qi's voice was firm.

The double-heart method is transformed from the double-heart method, and it is always beneficial.

"Okay." The headmaster nodded, and when he heard Chu Qi's answer, he tacitly agreed that Yan Jiuge also agreed, "You both input a piece of spiritual power into the Xuantie Lingjian at the same time, if it is suitable, the two minds will spontaneously transfer to your sea of ​​consciousness If it is not suitable, nothing will happen."

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge followed suit.

The two spiritual powers were first combined into one, and then they were input into the black iron spirit sword together.

"Om!" The black iron spirit sword trembled slightly, and the sword intent gathered from the edge of the sword, and then flowed with the prohibition runes on its body, turning into another momentum.

Afterwards, the remnant swords in the entire sword mound exuded sword energy, and in harmony with this aura, the sword mound was filled with the buzzing sound of spirit swords.

Chu Qi opened his eyes wide, his pupils shrunk slightly, and scenes he had never seen before appeared in his mind.

[Today, if I sacrifice to Dao with this body, if I can keep the mountains and rivers safe, it will be worth it! 】

【Don't worry, with me guarding the formation here, nothing will happen! 】

【If you can't keep it, you have to keep it, and take a step back. If it's not you and me, we will be smashed to pieces, and everyone will perish! 】

【I have no great ambitions, and I have no ability to save the world. The common people are me, and I am the common people. So even though he died in battle, he never regretted retreating! 】

【...】

Thousands of disciples of the Tianxuan Sect, before offering themselves to the Dao, their wills are forever sealed in the spirit sword, even medical practitioners, are in harmony with the breath of the spirit sword. Intertwined into thousands of whispers.

Then the voice stopped, and the scene of war faded away. The sea of ​​consciousness was empty, and only a vicissitudes of life sounded, "I created the double heart method, not to let the disciples die in the wilderness together. It is a pity that the world is in chaos and there is no way to save it."

"Today, another disciple is practicing the double heart Fa, let me ask you a few questions first."

"If you are on the verge of life and death, would you like to advance and retreat together?"

Chu Qi replied in the sea of ​​consciousness, "I wish."

"If only one person can live alone, who will die?"

Chu Qi held his breath, and said, "Disciple is going to die."

"So, the two of you have the same answers and agree with each other, and you are qualified to practice the double-heart dharma. The last question, after practicing the double-heart dharma, if you succeed, you can't do it. " Cancellation, all prosperity and all losses in this life, are you still willing?"

"Disciple is willing."

When Chu Qi finished speaking, the end of Yan Jiuge's words sounded in his ears, and after answering the question just now, the two of them fell from the sea of ​​consciousness. came out of the phantom.

Without thinking about it, the next moment, the mind of the two doctors and swords was transmitted from the black iron spirit sword to Chu Qi's mind.

A huge amount of inherited knowledge surged in the sea of ​​consciousness. In addition, Chu Qi also found that his perception had undergone drastic changes. Yan Jiuge's aura became very special. Even in a sea of ​​thousands of people, he could find it at a glance.

The connection between the two is further strengthened as the minds of the two take shape.

Then there are all kinds of moves, sword formulas, formations, buffing spirits...

What shocked Chu Qi was that he could borrow the sword energy condensed by Yan Jiuge through the two minds.

As for Yan Jiuge, he can borrow the spiritual buffs he condensed.

The part that can be borrowed from the two needs to be stored in the minds of both people in advance. After using it up, you need to wait for the other party to deposit sword energy or spiritual skills before you can continue to use it. Moreover, the mentality of the two people will be strengthened as the cultivation base of the two people improves.

Such a mentality is too powerful!

Chu Qi was amazed.

Even if the disciples of Tianxuanzong couldn't practice the double-heart technique, the double-heart technique created by the patriarch is equivalent to half a monk who can fight and heal. The power should not be underestimated!

What surprised Chu Qi even more was that he could borrow Yan Jiuge's sword energy from now on!

In terms of kendo attainments, Yan Jiuge is at the pinnacle. He may be able to learn some tricks from it, so as to better master the double heart method.

Yes, after inheriting the double heart method, Chu Qi still did not give up exploring the double heart method.

After all, the two-person approach has a big drawback, one of them loses combat effectiveness, and the other becomes a dead end.

If he could live together with Ayan, why bother to die together?