Chapter 13

"Speaking of which, it was just morning class, why did you lose your mind?" Wanting to

hear "senior brother" but failed, Yan Jiuge threw the question to Chu Qi.

Under Yan Jiuge's probing gaze, Chu Qi's eyelashes trembled, his dark eyes stopped looking at him, and he only opened his mouth to explain.

"Because I was thinking about yesterday's practice of medicine and mind cultivation."

"..."

Aqi was lying.

Yan Jiuge, who saw through at a glance, narrowed his eyes slightly, but did not expose it. He just followed Chu Qi's words and continued to ask, "What

is it about healing the mind?" This is the main reason for cultivating inheritance." Chu Qi thought for a while, and simply said what he thought about yesterday, "I was thinking, when we go out to practice, I can treat you. Of course, you won't get hurt. It's the best."

"..."

Seeing Chu Qi seriously thinking about the future, Yan Jiuge suddenly felt that Chu Qi's previous sentence of concealment was not important anymore.

They will be together for a long time in the future, what secret can be worth getting along day and night?

After a little thought, Yan Jiuge responded, "During the training, you can't stay too far away from me."

As we all know, the combat effectiveness of medical practitioners is very weak, and they are not on the same level as sword repairers, surgery repairers, and beast masters. Medical repair is a matter of course.

In the official competition, according to the agreement, the two sides cannot take action against their respective doctors.

But going out to practice is not necessarily the case. There are mixed fish and dragons outside, and it is inevitable that there will be some cultivators with bad intentions. When fighting, they will pick doctors and cultivators to start, and first cut off the opponent's battery life and healing ability.

"I know." Chu Qi nodded.

During the conversation between the two, Creation Peak arrived.

Fortune Peak is the daily residence of sword cultivator disciples. The buildings are well arranged and it looks very lively.

There are many sword repair disciples. After all, in Tianxuanzong, except for a few three medical practitioners, the rest are sword cultivators.

Yan Jiuge first took Chu Qi to a restaurant for dinner.

After eating, Chu Qi stood at the fork in the road, not in a hurry to go back to Zhong Lingfeng, but talked about another matter, "I heard that four of you sword cultivators live in a courtyard.

" Know where Yan Jiuge lives.

"I live alone for the time being." There are five new sword repair disciples this time, four of whom live in a courtyard, and the rest live alone. Yan Jiuge happened to be the one who lived alone in a courtyard.

Yan Jiuge glanced at Chu Qi, saw curiosity on his face, and asked, "Want to go and see?"

"Want to." Chu Qi nodded.

I wonder if it is the same courtyard as the previous life.

However, seeing Yan Jiuge's eyes drooping and unable to see the emotion in his eyes clearly, Chu Qi couldn't help being a little alert, "Is there any condition?" For example, calling for elder brother or something.

"No." Hearing what Chu Qi said, Yan Jiuge curled up his lips, "Let's go."

He still wouldn't make conditions with Chu Qi on such a trivial matter.

Yan Jiuge's courtyard is bigger than Chu Qi's.

Like the previous life, there is a big locust tree in the yard, and the road down the mountain is not far from the door. White walls and black tiles, clean and simple.

"How does this place compare to your Zhong Lingfeng?" Yan Jiuge stood beside Chu Qi and asked him.

"It's all very good." In his previous life, Chu Qi liked the residence of Good Fortune Peak very much.

But when it comes to Zhong Lingfeng, there are still some differences between the two, "I also live in a courtyard alone. There is also a small medicine field and a swing in the courtyard where I live."

"..." Medicine fields and swings?

On the Good Fortune Peak, the sword cultivator has a strong evil spirit, and if the herbs can't be kept alive, the medicine field can only give up.

Instead, you can make a swing under the locust tree.

After thinking about it, Yan Jiuge went through the scene described by Chu Qi in his mind, "It seems that Jianxiu can't go up to Zhongling Peak." Otherwise, he also wanted to go and see where Chu Qi lived.

"Well, Jianxiu has a lot of evil spirit, which will affect the growth of the elixir." Chu Qi nodded.

"Then can you go up after cutting off the breath?" Yan Jiuge asked.

"Ah?" Chu Qi was taken aback, "Should it be possible? But when other elders of the sword cultivator in the sect want the elixir, they will send a message to the master in advance, and the master will let the senior sister send it down. There is no need to go up the mountain in person."

Yan Jiuge: "..."

So I still can't go to Zhong Lingfeng.

Chu Qi planned this way, "If you need the elixir, you can send me a message, and I can send it to you." He already knew where Yan Jiuge lived, so it was very convenient to find someone.

The haze in his eyes swept away, and Yan Jiuge's mood improved inexplicably, "Don't be so troublesome, I can fly Yujian to get it from you."

"You haven't built a foundation yet, how can you fly with Yujian?"

"I'll work hard and see if I can You can't suddenly realize it." Yan Jiuge meant something.

Chu Qi: "..."

Although he was happy to practice hard for his friend, Chu Qi suddenly felt complicated when he thought of Yan Jiuge calling him senior brother after he established his foundation.

Chu Qi sighed in his heart, and then said, "Then I'll go back to Zhong Lingfeng to practice."

It's really not a quarter of an hour to waste.

"Okay, I'll take you back." Yan Jiuge didn't notice anything wrong.

"..."

Chu Qi separated from Yan Jiuge at the foot of Zhongling Peak. After returning to his residence, he saw his master, Elder Qingyue, waiting for him in front of the courtyard gate.

"The disciple has met the master." Chu Qi bowed.

"You don't need to be too polite." Elder Qingyue waved his hand and said to him, "Little apprentice, I just went to Zizai Peak to discuss with the master about the cultivation of medicinal fields. How many acres of medicinal fields do you want?"

Chu Qi I didn't expect this to happen, "I don't know how many medicine fields are suitable for reclaiming. I originally wanted to see my cultivation speed and energy before making a decision.

" The spiritual medicine will grow twice. It may not be obvious in the early stage, but after you form the golden core, wherever you practice, there will be spiritual plants growing."

"So, so... powerful?" Isn't this too exaggerated?

Chu Qi's eyes were full of surprise.

"The wood spirit root that can trigger the vision of the sacred tree has a great opportunity. There was a senior with the same talent as you in Yunhua Realm before, and he ascended within a hundred years old." Elder Qingyue said with emotion, "But It's a pity that he didn't leave any inheritance, otherwise it should be very helpful to you."

Chu Qi had a new understanding of his talent. He scratched his head, but still couldn't imagine how many medicine fields would be suitable for planting in the future, so he handed over the decision to Elder Qingyue, "Master will decide how many medicine fields to cultivate."

" Alright, let's reclaim ten yuan first." Elder Qingyue nodded in response. Ten medicine fields is a conservative estimate, as Chu Qi's cultivation level improves, it will increase in the future.

At that time, some sword repair disciples will have to come over to help reclaim the medicine fields. After so many years, the sword cultivator was finally able to be of some use on Zhong Lingfeng.

After Elder Qingyue finished talking about this matter, he left. After he left, Chu Qi quickly entered the cultivation state.

Chu Qi is only in the early stage of Qi refining, and there is still some distance from foundation establishment. However, medical training is easier than sword training. You don't need to practice swords every day, you only need to absorb spiritual energy every day, and then consume the spiritual energy on medicinal plants or refining medicine.

So, in just one day.

Chu Qi, who practiced hard, planted all the elixir in the medicine field on Zhongling Peak.

Standing on the edge of the lush medicine field, Bai Xuan looked at her junior brother in disbelief, "Junior brother, what did you do?"

Chu Qi was silent for a moment, and then explained, "It's this kind of senior sister, they may be about to mature. Yes. I injected some spiritual power into them after I practiced last night, and they are like this today."

"The batch of elixir was only planted three months ago, and most of them are half a year old on Zhongling Peak In the growing season, there are still three months before it is fully ripe, and it is impossible to be close to maturity. Your senior sister and I have planted the land for a hundred years, so I will not miscalculate the time!"

Bai Xuan shook her head, then took a sip of the fragrance of the herbs, intoxicated He continued, "Junior brother, from now on, we will rely on you for the medicine fields on Zhongling Peak! Your talent, the elixir, really likes you."

Bai Xuan's wood spirit root aptitude is average, and Elder Qingyue has both wood and earth spirit roots. The two originally wanted to join the lineage of sword cultivators of the Tianxuan Sect, but the medical lineage of the sect could not be broken. They picked out the wood spirit root from among the many disciples of sword cultivators, and after repeated persuasion, the line of medical cultivators continued.

When it comes to swordsmanship, Bai Xuan and Elder Qingyue can do it well. Although it was a pity to abandon the sword to practice medicine back then, after staying in Zhong Lingfeng for so many years, they also hope that the medical lineage of Tianxuanzong can flourish again.

Following Bai Xuan's excitement, Elder Qingyue also saw the grand occasion of the medicine field.

Elder Qingyue thought for a while, and felt that the previous plan to reclaim ten medicine fields was too conservative. He eased his excitement, and immediately sent a message to the head, asking him to send a few more disciples of sword repair.

They, Zhong Lingfeng, want to reclaim twenty medicine fields!

After the interrogation was over, Elder Qingyue told his two disciples in a kind tone, "Bai Xuan doesn't have to do the work of serving the elixir now, and save it for your junior brother to practice. You go to refine the medicine to improve your medical skills."

"As for Chu Qi, you can just practice normally, and you don't need to work too hard for the growth of the elixir."

Chu Qi: "..."

He didn't and didn't expect that his spiritual power would have such a great influence on the elixir, but the practice is bound to happen. In the end!

"Then Master, I'm going back to practice." Chu Qi said in a low voice.

After returning from rebirth, it was the first time that he had such a desire to win, hoping that he would not lag behind Yan Jiuge in establishing his foundation.

"Okay." Elder Qingyue responded, not forgetting to remind, "In addition, the disciples of the sword cultivator lineage will go to Zhongling Peak to reclaim the medicine fields. It may be noisy. Open it."

Chu Qi knew a thing or two about the cultivation of medicine fields.

He heard from Bai Xuan that sword cultivator disciples entering Zhongling Peak must not exceed the Nascent Soul stage. Otherwise, the breath-blocking talisman would be useless to them. Because the higher the sword repair, the heavier the evil spirit on the body.

Thinking about it this way, maybe Yan Jiuge would also be sent to Zhongling Peak?

Thinking of this, Chu Qi couldn't help but look forward to it, he had never seen Yan Jiuge working.

However, when Chu Qi saw the sword cultivator disciple who came to Zhong Lingfeng, he was slightly disappointed.

The other four sword repair disciples who had just started came, but Yan Jiuge was the only one who didn't see it.

At this time, Liu Weiming, who led the team to Zhong Lingfeng to help, saw Chu Qi and took the initiative to say hello to him, "Brother Chu."

Chu Qi couldn't help asking, "Brother Liu, why didn't Yan Jiuge come with you?" "

That's exactly what I want to tell you." Unexpectedly, Chu Qi would ask first, Liu Weiming cleared his throat, and with some joy on his brows, he opened his mouth to explain.

"When Junior Brother Yan got up to practice his sword this morning, he suddenly realized the meaning of the sword, aroused the vision of heaven and earth, and built a foundation one step at a time. He is currently going through the thunder calamity. After the thunder calamity, he should rest for a day or two to consolidate his realm, so he never Ask him to come to Zhongling Peak with us."

"What did you say?" Yan Jiuge built the foundation today? !

Chu Qi stared at Liu Weiming dumbfounded, trying to see some jokes on the face of his serious and upright senior brother.

But Liu Weiming not only showed no signs of joking, but even repeated the key words just now.

Afterwards, Liu Weiming said again, "When I heard the news, I was also very shocked. Junior brother Yan is worthy of being a genius in the sky. He suddenly realized that such a rare thing in a century, he can do it."

Chu Qi: "..."

Of course he knew that Yan Jiuge was very talented, but the time for Yan Jiuge to build the foundation should obviously be a month later, right? This is completely different from the development of the previous life!

Before they parted yesterday, Yan Jiuge only half-jokingly said to him, "Let's see if he can realize it." Early this morning, Yan Jiuge had a sudden realization of the sword intent, and directly built the foundation one step at a time.

Did Yan Jiuge open his mouth too much? Why is it so effective?

Chu Qi thought dizzily for a while, but before he fully accepted the fact that Yan Jiuge had established the foundation, a red light flashed from the identity badge hanging around his waist.

Seeing that Chu Qi was still distracted, Liu Weiming kindly reminded him, "Brother Chu, someone sent a message to you."

"Ah? Oh." Chu Qi nodded blankly, took the identity token from his waist, and took the A summons was initiated.

Afterwards, Chu Qi heard Yan

Jiuge's joyful voice—"Aqi, I'll come to Zhong Lingfeng to find you later."