Chapter 11

The next day, early morning.

A white luan carried clouds away from Zhongling Peak, and flew in the direction of Wenjian Peak.

"Junior Brother, Master told me that after you finished your morning class at Wenjian Peak, you should go back to Zhongling Peak to practice mental methods in the morning, and in the afternoon, if you have free time, you can go to the medicine field to infuse some spiritual power into the elixir."

Bai Xuan and Chu Qi said, "After I send you to Wenjian Peak, you have to go back to make medicine. Xiaobai will wait for you to finish class at Wenjian Peak, and then pick you up."

Xiaobai is Bai Luan's name .

"I've made a note." Chu Qi nodded in response.

Half an hour later, Bai Luan landed on Wenjian Peak.

Wenjian Peak is not as elegant and delicate as Zhongling Peak. There are many rocks on its peak, and twigs grow from the cracks in the rocks. And because the disciples of sword cultivators have practiced their swords all the year round, there remains an indelible sword intent, the whole mountain is surprisingly quiet, and no birds or beasts live here.

In order to facilitate sword practice, Chu Qi changed into the costume of a sword cultivator disciple today. After removing those cumbersome and delicate silver leaf decorations, he felt much more at ease.

Chu Qi found a place where no one was around and stood still, planning to send a message to Yan Jiuge first, asking if he had arrived.

At this time, many sword cultivator disciples had arrived at Wenjian Peak, but it was not yet time for morning class, and the elders had not arrived yet. The sword repair disciples found a place to practice their swords on their own, and the rustling sound of sword dancing pierced the air, against the morning light, creating a unique scene.

"Isn't this sword technique too imposing?"

"Obviously everyone is practicing the basic sword technique, why is there such a big gap!"

"It's the first time I've seen a basic sword technique that can make a sword like this."

"..."

Suddenly, amidst the sound of sword dancing, there were a few surprised voices of discussion, which then attracted the attention of most of the sword practicing disciples.

If it's something else, the disciples of the sword cultivator will definitely not be distracted, but it is about sword skills, which really arouses the curiosity of the sword cultivator.

As a result, the sound of sword dancing outside the square stopped, and everyone gathered in one direction.

Such a change also caught Chu Qi's attention. He originally wanted to stop inputting spiritual power towards the identity token, so it would not be too late for Xin Dao to take a look and send a message.

After all, Chu Qi was also a sword cultivator in his last life.

The sun shines among the stone forests, and the breeze blows in front of the mountain.

A slender shadow slanted from east to west, and landed in an open space not far from Chu Qi's feet.

The surrounding discussions seemed to have faded away, and Chu Qi stared blankly at the figure who was concentrating on practicing sword.

He was wearing a simple sword repair costume, with a black belt wrapped around his palms, which was much more casual than the black armor wristbands.

But his swordsmanship is just the opposite.

Every move is like flowing clouds and flowing water, with a nimble body and silver light on the sword.

The fierce sword energy pierced the air, rustling, and the blade of the sword passed by the peaceful morning sun, the sharp blade was like quenched gold leaf, and the sword light was gorgeous.

When the sword is drawn, the reverberating momentum is like a dragon going out to sea, and when the sword is withdrawn, it is as unshakable as the universe has settled.

The human sword is one, and the heart is like the sword intent.

"噗!" The sound of

Jin Ge colliding sounded in vain, and the spirit sword returned to its sheath.

There was silence all around, and the people watching the sword hadn't recovered from the lingering rhyme.

But the fingers of the person who practiced the sword just now have loosened from the hilt.

Sparse sunlight fell between his brows from between the twigs, fading away the aggressive aura, and carefully outlined the handsome and loose facial features, and there was a glimmer of light in his eyes.

The boy's figure is tall and straight, with a willful expression.

But for a moment, he raised his eyebrows and eyes as if feeling something in his heart, fixed his eyes on Chu Qi's direction, and shouted at him, "A Qi!"

Three steps made two steps, Yan Jiuge walked from the center of the crowd towards Chu Qi . Qi came.

Against the light and shadow, Chu Qi's expression was in a trance for a moment.

The Yan Jiuge in his memory should have been like this, and should not be broken into another appearance by the demon.

"What are you in a daze for?"

came the young man's slightly puzzled voice, and then a shadow fell in front of Chu Qi, blocking the wanton sunlight in the morning.

Yan Jiuge's breath was very steady, even though he had just finished practicing the sword, there was still no disorder.

He approached, lowered his head, looked at Chu Qi's appearance today, and asked, "Why did you change into this clothes?" It's

not as good-looking as medical clothes.

Chu Qi came back to his senses, raised his eyes and answered him, "This clothes is more convenient for practicing swords." He had too many silver ornaments before.

"That's right." Yan Jiuge nodded, and from the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the crowd gathered around him, and frowned slightly.

He didn't forget the way other sword repair disciples stared at Chu Qi during the initiation ceremony.

Wouldn't it be much more eye-catching for Aqi to wear medical clothes again?

Thinking of this, Yan Jiuge said to Chu Qi, "Let's go, don't stand here stupidly. I will take you to ask about Jianfeng's Daoist Temple. The elder will come to give lectures soon."

Just when Yan Jiuge's voice was about to fade , From the center of Jianfeng Square, a serious voice came, "It's time for the morning class."

The elders of today's morning class came.

Now, whether it was Yan Jiuge, Chu Qi, or the rest of the sword cultivator disciples, they all had to sit down on the futon in the Lun Dojo and prepare for the morning class.

The black crowd moved from the periphery of the square to the center of the square.

Yan Jiuge took Chu Qi and sat down in the front seat, thirty feet away was Elder Jianxiu who was teaching.

Chu Qi raised his head and recognized that the person teaching today was Elder Chang from the lineage of Sword Cultivator. Elder Chang has strict requirements. If a student dares not to listen carefully in class, he will be punished.

"Today, new disciples came to the morning class together, so I will re-tell the basic sword skills of the Tianxuanzong."

After Elder Chang finished speaking, he took out his spirit sword and gave a speech to the disciples who had just joined the Tianxuanzong. Practice basic swordsmanship.

Every move and every movement is slowed down so that the good side disciple can see clearly.

Yan Jiuge learned the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong from Liu Weiming yesterday, but after reading it again now, there is nothing new about it.

However, seeing that Chu Qi was serious, he continued to listen patiently.

But as sword cultivators, they have different understandings of sword techniques. Sword intent is also something very personal. Even if it is the same move, different sword masters will have different auras when using it.

After listening for a while, Yan Jiuge realized that he and the elder's sword intent were not in harmony, so he drooped his eyes and became lost in thought.

The deadline is approaching, he wants to find an opportunity to leave Tianxuanzong, and he has to be promoted to "Building Foundation" as soon as possible, so that Aqi will have no excuse to deny him as a senior brother...

Yan Jiuge was thinking.

Suddenly, I found that the peaceful atmosphere had changed.

Afterwards, a coercion came from the direction in front of him, and the voice of Elder Chang's teaching was also a lot more irritable, "That disciple who is distracted, stand up for me!"

"..."

Being distracted, Yan Jiuge lifted Just as he was about to stand up -

unexpectedly, the sound of cloth rubbing against Yan Jiuge's side was heard first. Following the movement of the person beside him, the hem of his clothes brushed against Yan Jiuge's fingers, causing Yan Jiuge's eyes to be filled with surprise.

The child who consciously stood up was a little ashamed, and he said, "I know I made a mistake, so I ask the elder to punish me."

Chu Qi didn't expect that, he was distracted for a while, and he still asked Elder Chang to demonstrate the sword move and turned around The gap can also be caught by Elder Chang with incomparable precision.

"It's my disciple's fault."

At this moment, a crisp voice sounded from Chu Qi's side, and Yan Jiuge stood up to admit his mistake.

"..." A daze flashed across Chu Qi's eyes, and Yan Jiuge was also distracted?

"You, you..." Elder Chang was very angry. He didn't like disciples who were ambitious and unwilling to listen to the class seriously. It was fine if he found one, but in the end two stood up!

However, the disciple who stood up first seemed to be still young, and it was probably the first time he had come to ask Jianfeng to listen to his lecture.

"Hmph! Since you are just getting started and are first-time offenders, as long as you skillfully perform the sword moves I just demonstrated, I will forgive you. Otherwise, you will all go to the library to sweep the ground for half a month to repent."

Elder Chang said Open your mouth.

Hearing what the elder said, Chu Qi breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he just practiced the basic swordsmanship of Tianxuanzong, which he knows.

Yan Jiuge, who was beside Chu Qi, frowned. It would be a bit difficult for a medical student to learn the basic swordsmanship after reading it once.

He was about to intercede on Chu Qi's behalf, when he saw Chu Qi striding forward with the spirit sword he had given him, without any stage fright at all.

"..." Yan Jiuge pursed his open lips again, hesitated for a while, but did not say anything more.

Forget it, the big deal is to accompany him to sweep the library. Although it was a little hard work, the two spent more time together than usual.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself.

Seeing that Chu Qi came out first, Elder Chang glanced at Yan Jiuge, who was still standing still, and in the end he remained patient and stepped back a few steps to the side, giving Chu Qi the position to demonstrate his sword skills.

Anyway, no one can escape, and if you can't practice swordsmanship, you have to sweep the floor for him.

Chu Qi drew the Guiyin sword from the scabbard, and saluted with the sword in the direction of Elder Chang.

"Let's start." Elder Chang said.

Tianxuanzong's basic swordsmanship has a total of thirteen moves, which are simple and not fancy, and are also moves that can be learned without using mental skills.

When Chu Qi learned the basics of swordsmanship in his last life, he spent a lot of effort, because he always felt that his swordsmanship was not as concise as Yan Jiuge's, so he secretly practiced it many times.

The moment he lifted the sword, the figure of Yan Jiuge practicing the sword quickly flashed in Chu Qi's mind.

When Chu Qi raised his eyes again, his warm eyes turned firm.

Concentrate and hold your breath, the distracting thoughts in your heart fade away, only you and a spirit sword are in the world.

Even if talent cannot achieve the unity of man and sword, it can gradually enter a state of selflessness due to serious concentration.

The surroundings became quiet, except for the sound of the spirit sword piercing through the air.

"Om!" The

silver light settled down, and the sword pointed at Cangshan Mountain. After practicing all the thirteen moves, the sword qi echoed in the air whispered, as if there was a sense of response.

After returning from rebirth, Chu Qi's state of mind is no longer as obsessed with sword intent as it was back then, so his sword skills have also undergone new changes.

Under these changes, another new momentum was born in the sword technique.

"Intelligent and smart, transparent and free and easy. This is only the first day, and you can learn such a state, which is really a talent for making. If you practice hard in the future, the condensed sword will come naturally." After

seeing Chu Qi's words After mastering swordsmanship, Elder Chang's tone softened a lot, and his eyes showed undisguised appreciation.

"Are you willing to join me? Be my personal disciple?"