Chapter 64

One day passed.

There are no traces of monsters in the mountains, and the calm has returned. After Shiwu confirmed, he came back to report to Yan Jiuge, and found that Zisu and others were packing their things.

"?"

That doctor who came from a big family is leaving?

Shiwu scratched his head and looked around, but he couldn't find the figure of his young master.

In desperation, Shiwu had no choice but to ask Zisu, "Excuse me, have you seen my lord?"

"Ask Young Master Yan? He is still in our master's room." Zisu replied quietly, looking at the closed bedroom. "I advise you to wait outside, Young Master Yan and our master are chatting."

"?"

Fifteen was at a loss, and he asked, "But aren't you leaving? Why are your master and my lord still here?" Chatting?"

"I'm just a maid who packs things up, how do I know?" Zisu rolled his eyes at him, "Don't be in charge, I still want to put things in the Qiankun bag."

Fifteen: "..."

He He can't say that he fully understands the temperament of the young master, but he is familiar with it. The young master of his family will never talk about useless things, and if Mr. Yan Chi speaks more nonsense, he will be scolded.

But what is the most important thing, the young master of his family can chat with the family doctor for so long?

Even to the point of having a happy conversation?

Could it be that there are clues of high-level evil spirits?

Doubtful wandered in Shiwu's thoughts until he caught a glimpse of two figures coming out of the bedroom.

One of them is the young master of his family.

Fifteen's eyes lit up, and he said, "My lord, I have finished the investigation, and there are no out-of-control monsters in the mountains." They can return to their home immediately and end this mission.

"I see, you go to Yancheng to find Yan Chi first." Yan Jiuge ordered.

"Ah? Ah, good, my subordinate obeys." Fifteen replied blankly and respectfully, not understanding why the young master asked him to go to Yancheng alone. Does the young master have anything else to deal with?

With a cautious attitude, Fifteen asked in a low voice, "Then, do you want to go back to your home to rest?"

Yan Jiuge glanced at him and refused, "No, I will go to Yancheng with Aqi."

Fifteen was dumbfounded, "Your Excellency is also going to Yancheng?"

"Well, Yan Chi probably arrived first, you go and meet him first ." Let's meet up , I'll go later."

Hearing this, Fifteen finally understood that the young master of his family was also going to Yancheng, but he had to go with the family doctor. Even, the young master of his family called that family doctor very affectionately!

Even if the relationship with the young master is as close as Lord Yan Chi, the young master still calls out his first and last names together.

Fifteen was in a complicated mood, he could feel that Yan Jiuge had become different, but he couldn't tell exactly what was different.

Perhaps, when he arrives in Yancheng, he can ask Mr. Yan Chi what is the reason for this.

After receiving Yan Jiuge's order, Fifteen bowed and immediately set off towards Yancheng.

After the fifteenth day, Chu Qi and the others also planned to leave, but Chu Qi was a "weak medical practitioner" and had to travel by horse-drawn carriage or flying spirit weapon.

How to rush to Yancheng should be a little slower.

Stepping on the carriage, Chu Qi turned his head and called Yan Jiuge, "Ayan, will you sit with me?"

Now that the relationship between the two has improved, Chu Qi very naturally invited Yan Jiuge to ride in the carriage together.

In fact, flying with Yujian is much faster than riding in a carriage.

A thought flashed through Yan Jiuge's mind suddenly, and when he came back to his senses, he found that he could accept Chu Qi being carried by the Dragon Yin Sword...

Yan Jiuge felt delicate about his idea.

"Ayan?" Chu Qi called him again.

"Here we come." Yan Jiuge responded subconsciously.

He knew that he was gradually attracted to Chu Qi, and that attraction seemed innate. At first he felt a little wary, but for some reason, after the guard faded, some thoughts about Chu Qi always popped up in his mind.

Safe and familiar. Like they've known each other for a long time.

Why do you feel this way?

Sitting in the carriage with Chu Qi, listening to the gentle turning of the wheels. These are things Yan Jiuge has never experienced before.

On the opposite side, Chu Qi was picking up the medical book and started to read it. The sunlight shone through the window and fell on his robe, shining brightly.

The atmosphere couldn't be more natural, as if they deserved to be so close.

Yan Jiuge was slightly stunned, he couldn't help thinking that at this time, he might let go of all his guard and concentrate on meditating and practicing...

Apart from chatting, there seemed to be an invisible tacit understanding between him and Chu Qi, even if he didn't say anything, he could Harmoniously co-exist in the same room.

There was a reflection in Yan Jiuge's eyes, and his gaze was a kindness that he hadn't even noticed.

Afterwards, Yan Jiuge followed his heart and began to meditate beside Chu Qi. His state of mind was rarely relaxed, and spiritual energy poured into him continuously, much faster than usual practice.

On the side, Chu Qi turned to the first page of the medical book, but didn't continue to turn the pages.

His eyes were on the pages of the book, but his spiritual sense was looking in the direction of Yan Jiuge. Seeing that Yan Jiuge started to practice, his posture was as usual, and he couldn't help being slightly distracted.

It seems that the relationship between him and Ayan has reached the harmony of reality.

Yan Jiuge no longer had any defense against him, and safely entered the state of cultivation.

One day passed, and when night fell, the carriage finally arrived at the gate of Yancheng City. In the carriage, the luminous luminous pearl was like daytime, illuminating Chu Qi's medical books that he didn't turn over any more, and the figure of Yan Jiuge practicing.

"Master, we have arrived in Yancheng." Zisu's voice came from outside the car window. "The city guard said that horse-drawn carriages are not allowed in Yancheng."

"I understand." Chu Qi responded, then closed the medical books and put them in his Qiankun bag.

Yan Jiuge heard the movement, exited the state of cultivation, and slowly opened his eyes.

Those dark golden eyes were dancing with radiance, as if they had gained a lot from the cultivation just now.

"Let's go, Aqi, let's get out of the car." Yan Jiuge shouted naturally.

"Okay." Chu Qi smiled.

Yancheng is a medium-sized main city in Yunyin Realm, without the control of aristocratic family forces, there are many casual cultivators, and the atmosphere is relatively free and casual. In addition to not being able to take a carriage when entering the city, no spirit stones are collected, and monks can come and go freely.

There are too many people in Chu Qi's group, and others can easily tell that a son of a big family has come to Yancheng. Then I saw the logos on their robes by the light, and a look of respect appeared on their faces.

——It is the doctor of Medicine King Valley.

Every once in a while, the Valley of the Medicine King will be open, and the doctors in the valley will treat monks and even mortals for free, and their medical skills are amazing. Therefore, the monks in the hidden cloud world respect and have a good impression of Yaowanggu. When the disciples of Yaowang Valley go out to do errands, they are willing to make way for them.

Chu Qi sensed the attitudes of the monks around him, and the expression between his brows and eyes was not obvious, and his curiosity about Yaowang Valley became more and more serious in his heart.

It's a pity that this is just an illusion, otherwise he will definitely return to the Valley of the Medicine King and carefully dig out the secrets of the Valley of the Medicine King.

Now, I can only take one step at a time to see when the person who arranged this illusion can't hold back.

Thinking about it, Chu Qi turned to look at Yan Jiuge.

It was just a look, Yan Jiuge could understand that Chu Qi was waiting for him to pass by.

The two walked side by side and walked into the city of smoke.

Behind them, the medical practitioners and guards of Yaowang Valley formed two rows and followed respectfully.

If viewed from a high place, the team looks like a long blue river flowing into this city of smoke.

"Sure enough, as my lord expected, apart from the meddling Yan family, people from Yaowang Valley also got involved." A red figure stood on a high place, his eyes flashed with a strange foxfire, Looking at the team, he let out a sigh of inexplicable emotion.

[Yaowanggu's excessive demand for the power of the sacred tree will lead to the decline of the sacred tree. Without the sacred tree, the living environment of our monster race will become more and more difficult. 】

【But the Yan family, who is in charge of the precepts, secretly covered up Yaowanggu's crimes, and conspired with Yaowanggu in the Yin Yin Realm, ignoring all living beings. 】

The adult's words sounded in Hujiu's ears, causing his eyes to become hostile. Since inheriting the leader of the Yaozu, he has seen too many plights of the clansmen. If it is polluted by evil spirits, the monster race is more likely to lose control than the human race, and under the commandments of the Yan family, all monsters that get out of control cannot escape death.

These things can obviously be resolved as long as Yaowanggu takes out the sacred tree. As the source of all spirits, the sacred tree can dispel evil spirits, and there is no need for their monster race to sacrifice so many of their own race.

But Yao Wanggu took the sacred tree as his own, regardless of the plight of the monster clan, the Yan family relied on the precepts to wantonly kill the monsters. If this continues, their monster race will become weaker and weaker.

He must never let this happen.

Hujiu took a deep breath, restrained his inner anger, took out a puppet from his cuff, and threw it towards the bustling crowd below.

The puppet dissipates in the wind and becomes invisible.

The red clothes fluttered in the evening wind, the meandering fox fire was fleeting, and the figure of fox wine disappeared into the air together.

Yaowang Valley has already booked the largest inn in Yancheng.

Under Uncle Lin's arrangement, Chu Qi and others quickly moved into the inn.

So far, everything is normal and nothing unexpected happened.

However, due to the large number of houses this time, the room Uncle Lin arranged for Yan Jiuge was next to Chu Qi, and the two of them lost the chance to be in the same room.

When he was about to return to his room, Chu Qi stood at the door and exchanged glances with Uncle Lin at the end of the corridor.

Under Chu Qi's questioning gaze, Uncle Lin touched his nose, with a rare guilty expression on his face. In fact, he didn't deliberately arrange two rooms. It's unreasonable not to let guests live in vacant rooms!

Moreover, Yancheng is too dangerous. Although Yan Jiuge is deeply liked by Chu Qi, he is an outsider after all, so he should be more careful.

So, Uncle Lin made his analysis in order, met Chu Qi's gaze again, and no longer felt guilty.

At this moment, Uncle Lin heard the voice of his family's young valley owner—

"Uncle Lin, I want to go out with Ayan tonight."

"?"

Uncle Lin froze, and was about to explain the separation to Chu Qi Regarding the matter in the room, I raised my eyes to meet Chu Qi's calm eyebrows, and suddenly came back to my senses.

He hesitated, "Then I'll send more guards to follow you..."

"No need." Chu Qi shook his head and refused, "I just want to go out with Ayan alone, and I don't want to bring guards."

Uncle Lin: "..."

dignified His expression gradually became hesitant again, and for a while, he couldn't tell whether Young Guzhu wanted to go shopping with Yan Jiuge, or whether he wanted to go out immediately to "take risks" and cooperate with Guzhu's plan.

"It's not so good... It's safer to bring some guards." Uncle Lin was entangled.

"Ayan can protect me well." Chu Qi didn't want to be surrounded by more than twenty expressionless guards when he went out to play by himself.

Thinking of this, he turned his head to ask Yan Jiuge for confirmation, "Right, Ayan?"

"Yeah." Yan Jiuge nodded upon hearing this.

Uncle Lin: "..."

Will this be too fast? The owner of his family, Young Valley, has just entered Yancheng, so he has to put himself to the test.

Thinking of Gu Master's instructions, Uncle Lin closed his eyes, nodded and said, "Okay, then please trouble Master Yan." He will mobilize the hidden guards arranged by Yaowanggu to protect Chu Qi secretly. Try to kill Xie Chong before they can touch Chu Qi.

The night was dark, star-studded, and the moon was bright.

The lights in Yancheng are dim, monks or mortals are shuttling back and forth on the streets, and the shops on the streets are still open, looking lively and stable.

Chu Qi changed into a slightly more low-key outfit, and walked out of the inn with Yan Jiuge. Soon, the figures of the two walked into the lively crowd.

Under these appearances, pedestrians passing by, or hawkers shouting, all looked more or less in Chu Qi's direction.

Many people were arranged in Yaowang Valley. Although there were no guards following them, there were many hidden guards on the street.

In fact, it wasn't just the eyes of the dark guards, even ordinary passers-by would subconsciously look at them as they passed by.

After all, monks with such outstanding appearance and temperament are rare, not to mention that they appear in pairs, and standing together is even more pleasing to the eye.

In the dark, a mass of fox fire circulated faintly.

After discovering the traces of the two, Hujiu began to hesitate. Why did the Master Shaogu of Medicine King Valley dare to go shopping without any guards?

Doctors are weak and can be easily killed by other monks.

Yaowanggu couldn't be so careless—could it be a trap?