Chapter 29

The secret realm of Yunxi is very large, and the south is mostly jungle and mountains.

The endless emerald green is layered on top of each other, and the breeze passes through, and the echo of the whirling branches can be heard.

Although Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge left from the original mountain range, they walked for seven days one after another, but still did not leave the southern part of the secret realm of Yunxi.

The Gold Swallowing Beast nestled on Chu Qi's shoulder, with its green tail dangling behind its buttocks. Recently, I have seen a lot of emerald greens, and the gold swallowing beast is not as repulsive to green as it was at the beginning. It thinks that it can accept only one green tail.

Chu Qi controlled the amount of food to be fed, and fed a maximum of one bag of spiritual animal food to Tunjin Beast every day.

"Huh? We seem to be walking out of the forest."

Seeing the green color of the trees in front of him gradually fade, and the scenery obviously changed, Chu Qi's eyes brightened slightly, and he turned to share the news with Yan Jiuge.

"Probably yes, the concentration of aura in front is very high, there should be rare treasures of heaven and earth."

Yan Jiuge responded, and controlled the flying speed of Yujian, preparing to land in front.

However, when the two got closer, they found that they had not reached the end of the forest.

Instead, there is a layer of thick fog lingering in the mountains ahead, which makes it difficult to see clearly in the distance, so it is blurred.

The air was filled with a vague dampness, and the ground looked a little sticky like soil soaked after the rain.

Covered by dense fog, the sun cannot be seen, and the color of the vegetation inside is dark and somewhat gloomy.

"Could this dense fog be poisonous miasma..." Chu Qi hesitated. Guessing this possibility, he took out a bottle of antidote pills from the Qiankun bag.

"Ayan, take this and be prepared." Chu Qi handed the detoxification pill to Yan Jiuge.

Detoxification Pills can detoxify some common poisons, such as poisonous miasma, which will continue to affect the monk's physique, and need to take a detoxification pill every hour.

Taking the medicine bottle from Chu Qi, Yan Jiuge subconsciously put it into his Qiankun bag. Over the years, Chu Qi has refined countless elixirs for him, and the act of storing elixirs almost made Yan Jiuge a habit.

After Yan Jiuge put away the detoxification pills, he looked at the thick fog in front of him, and then he came back to explain, "It should not be poisonous miasma, it looks more like a natural swamp forest, that's why the thick fog condenses.

" Poisonous insect, you take one first."

Chu Qi took out another bottle of detoxification pills, uncorked the bottle, ate one first, and then took out one and handed it to Yan Jiuge.

Yan Jiuge took it.

The detoxification pills refined by Chu Qi taste very clear, not bitter in the mouth, and sweet afterward.

Although the Jiedu Pill is an elixir refined from low-level herbs, it has various effects, and it also has the effect of clearing the heart and calming the qi. It doesn't matter if you eat one or two more.

"Ah!"

After Yan Jiuge finished taking the detoxification pill, the Gold Swallowing Beast lying on Chu Qi's shoulder opened its mouth wide and said that it also wanted to take a detoxification pill.

The gold-swallowing beast is invulnerable to all poisons.

But it should be fine to take a detoxification pill, I hope Xiaojin will not change color.

After thinking for a while, Chu Qi finally stuffed an antidote pill into its mouth under the expectant eyes of the swallowing gold beast.

Waiting quietly for three breaths, apart from opening its mouth to Chu Qi again to beg for food, the Gold Swallowing Beast didn't have any adverse reactions.

"It's used to it, one is enough. Do you still want to eat the elixir?"

Yan Jiuge glanced over with accusing eyes, cold and indifferent.

Facing Yan Jiuge's eyes, the Gold Swallowing Beast shivered, and subconsciously closed its mouth. When it regained consciousness and realized what it had just done, it could only stare silently annoyed.

Obviously it only ate one, but Yan Jiuge took an extra bottle.

Everyone is supported by the master's elixir, so there's nothing wrong with it.

Taking a step back, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, the Golden Swallowing Beast simply turned around and decided to point its ass at Yan Jiuge.

Seeing this scene, Chu Qi amusedly raised his hand and touched the head of the Golden Swallowing Beast as a sign of comfort.

Sometimes Xiao Jin likes to eat too much, especially if he has never seen it before, he always wants to take a bite first. Remember to eat but not to fight, it is easy to coax after losing your temper.

After stroking the gold-swallowing beast's head, Chu Qi suggested to Yan Jiuge, "Let's go into the swamp and have a look?"

Yan Jiuge slowly loosened the frown that had just been frowned by the gold-swallowing beast, nodded and said "OK".

The concentration of aura in the swamp is very high, and it is very likely that there are high-level herbs that Chu Qi needs. Maybe they will gain something if they go in.

But the calm didn't last long.

The moment Yan Jiuge stepped into the swamp ahead of Chu Qi, his expression suddenly changed.

——There is a maze formation in the swamp forest.

The maze formation itself is not dangerous, and there will be no spiritual power fluctuations that attack monks, so it is difficult for people to detect from the outside.

The maze formation will allow the monks who enter it to randomly step into a certain part of the formation, as if they are in a maze.

If the people who enter the formation are not connected by ropes or holding hands, they will be scattered by the maze formation in all likelihood.

Yan Jiuge felt annoyed, he should have brought Chu Qi in with him at that time, he was negligent after all.

Suppressing the restless emotions in his heart, Yan Jiuge immediately took off the identity token from his waist and sent a message to Chu Qi.

The summons went through quickly.

"Ayan? Why are you walking so fast, I can't even see your figure after I come in." On the other end, Chu Qi's voice was full of doubts.

Just hearing Chu Qi's first sentence, Yan Jiuge had a bad guess.

"Aqi, have you entered the swamp yet?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

Chu Qi replied, "Well, I walked in with you, and I couldn't see your figure after I came in. I was surprised." The

surrounding was empty.

Chu Qi's figure did not appear beside Yan Jiuge, obviously, they were separated somewhere in the maze formation.

Originally, the plan to let Chu Qi wait for him to go out outside the swamp forest fell through, but Yan Jiuge could only explain the maze formation to Chu Qi.

After listening to Chu Qi, he concluded, "So, we will either meet on the way, or we can only meet after getting out of

the maze formation?" , within half a day at most. If there is danger, first protect yourself with a defensive spiritual weapon, and then send a message to me immediately."

Yan Jiuge told Chu Qi.

Chu Qi responded, "Okay, Ayan, remember to engrave the mark, and I want to find you too."

Hearing Chu Qi's soft voice, the anxiety in Yan Jiuge's heart eased a lot.

He and Aqi are only separated for a while, there will be no major problems.

What's more, he also formed a blood contract with Aqi. The contract can not only guide the direction, but also serve as the greatest security guarantee.

Yan Jiuge said this to himself from the bottom of his heart, then lifted the Dragon Yin Sword, sensed the position of the Blood Pact, and continued walking towards the swamp shrouded in thick fog.

The other side of the swamp.

Chu Qi had just finished the communication with Yan Jiuge, and drew the Gui Yin sword from his waist, raising his vigilance to the surroundings to a higher level.

Before he entered the Yunxi Secret Realm, he was accompanied by Yan Jiuge, who was a sword repairman, and he felt very safe.

Now there is only Chu Qi left, and he is still a famous doctor, no matter what, he must be careful.

"Lulu."

The Gold-Tuning Beast lying on Chu Qi's shoulder flicked its tail, and understood its master's situation from the message just now, it jumped down and walked in front to explore the way for Chu Qi.

With the thick fog, even monks could not see anything thirty feet away. Coupled with the maze formation, Chu Qi's perception has also been weakened, and he can detect fluctuations in spiritual power within a hundred feet at most.

Unexpectedly, there is such a place in the Yunxi Secret Realm, where someone specially set up a maze formation. I don't know if it was set up by the seniors who came to experience it before, or it was left by the master of the secret realm.

According to Chu Qi's knowledge, secret realms are generally unowned things, which form a world of their own, but there is no way of heaven. The monks have improved their strength in the secret realm, but they cannot break through the realm through crossing the catastrophe. Only by going out from the secret realm, the thunder catastrophe will come.

However, in the records about the secret realm, most of them are said to be the mustard space where great powers fell in ancient times.

The mustard space has lost its legal constraints, but it is still related to the Yunhua world, so it will be opened regularly for future generations to enter and experience.

If it is the labyrinth left by the former owner of the secret realm, there may be some other clues, such as the identity of the former owner of the secret realm.

If it was set up by the seniors who came to practice in the past, it may be that there are some natural and earthly treasures that are too late to take away, so they use formations to hide them and wait for the juniors in the sect to find them.

In any case, things like chance are never predictable. The heavenly, the earthly and the powerful live in it, and fortune and misfortune depend on each other.

All kinds of possibilities ran through Chu Qi's mind. He calmed down and began to patiently search for the exit of the maze formation.

The soil in the swamp is very soft, so you need to use spiritual power to wrap the soles of your feet and reduce your own weight, so as not to get stuck in the swamp.

It's just that Chu Qi hadn't gone very far, and the Gold Swallowing Beast, who had gone out to explore the way not long ago, came back.

It was full of moisture, it didn't know what it ate on the way, and its body showed some signs of blackening.

"Xiao Jin, you've been poisoned." Chu Qi raised his hand and performed a cleansing technique on the Gold Swallowing Beast, picked it up, and looked at its appearance carefully.

"Lululu." The

Gold Swallowing Beast raised its tail and handed the things it got to Chu Qi's eyes.

It was an amber stone, but the texture was transparent, and there was a small scorpion in the middle of the stone, which was frozen in it.

Chu Qi heard that this kind of different stone can be used as medicine, and when refined with some herbal medicine, Chu Qi can undo most of the poison caused by poisonous insects.

But the different stone itself is also poisonous.

Chu Qi took the strange stone from the gold-swallowing beast, and asked hesitantly, "Did you eat a strange stone just now?"

The poisonous insects in the middle of the strange stone were alive before they became the strange stone, didn't they ? Carved out.

After so many years, if it was kept in a place with abundant aura, the poisonous insect might not be dead yet.

"Lulu." The

Gold Swallowing Beast shook its head, before it had time to eat, it rushed to grab it and give it to its master.

"That's good, this kind of strange stone can't be eaten indiscriminately, you know?" Hearing what Tunjin Beast said, Chu Qi breathed a sigh of relief.

"Hoo."

But it looks good, although not fragrant.

"You eat this."

Chu Qi made an exception and took out a bag of spiritual animal food from the universe bag and gave it to it.

"Lululu!" The

Gold Swallowing Beast was happy, and soon forgot about whether to eat the different stones, and contentedly got into the bag of spiritual beast food to eat.

Coaxing the Gold Swallowing Beast, Chu Qi was about to put the strange stone into the universe bag, but suddenly sensed a special spiritual power fluctuation within a hundred feet.

It was a very small breath, but there were many of them, moving towards Chu Qi.

"Sasha..."

There was no breeze, but the grass blades made a slight whirling sound, as if something was crawling over it.

There are not only trees in the swamp forest, but also extremely luxuriant grass blades, which are already as tall as four gold swallowing beasts.

Chu Qi frowned, and the spiritual power in his body flowed, crossed the blade of Guiyin Sword, and slashed out a sword energy in the direction of the movement.

Although he can't practice the sword training method, he is very proficient in the basic sword moves of Tianxuanzong.

When a sword fell, the sharp sword energy immediately cut off a large blade of grass, splashing thousands of blades and flying catkins. Present all those things hidden in the leaves of grass to Chu Qi.

"..."

Chu Qi gasped.

As far as the eye can see, the ground is full of poisonous insects!

Poisonous scorpions, spiders, poisonous ants, centipedes, and small poisonous snakes... At first glance, it looks like a black tide has gathered around it, which looks particularly terrifying.

"Hum."

Seemingly sensing that something was wrong with the atmosphere, the Gold-Tuning Beast, who had just eaten a whole bag of spirit beast food, poked its head out of the mouth of the bag.

Before the Golden Beast came back to its senses, Chu Qi grabbed its entire body and the bag of spiritual beast food.

"Run, don't eat it."

Chu Qi held a sword in one hand and grabbed the Gold Swallowing Beast in the other. He hurriedly turned around and swept towards the rear, intending to avoid these poisonous insects.

The strength of the poisonous insects is less than the first level, but there are too many of them, it is best to avoid them.

However, these poisonous insects seem to gather in this direction purposefully.

Doubtful thoughts were born in Chu Qi's mind, and the swallowing gold beast he was carrying made a rumbling sound, explaining to him the origin of the strange stone just now.

It turned out that the Gold Swallowing Beast went deep into the nest of poisonous insects, took advantage of the group of poisonous insects not paying attention, pulled out the strange stone and took it away.

Chu Qi: "..."

If he had known it was caused by Xiao Jin, he should have left this place as soon as possible.

Of course, the strange stone couldn't be returned. In order to get it, the gold swallowing beast was stabbed twice by the scorpion. It is still a little black, and it paid a heavy price.

But the poisonous insects in the rear relied on their power and had no will to back down. They stubbornly chased after Chu Qi, and they were about to catch up.

"It's not a solution to go on like this."

Chu Qi thought for a moment, and felt that it was not wise to waste his energy in a race against poisonous insects.

"Huh?" The

Gold-Tuning Beast was already on the way, and consciously wrapped its tail around Chu Qi's arm, and hung itself on the master's hand, so that the master didn't need to waste any more effort to carry it.

"Later, you run to that tree and hide. I want to clean up those poisonous insects chasing us." Chu Qi discussed with the Gold Swallowing Beast.

Although the Gold Swallowing Beast is invulnerable to all poisons and invulnerable to swords and guns, it basically has no other attack power except for its sharp teeth, good body, and ability to hunt for treasures.

You can't let Xiao Jin bite those poisonous insects.

Just thinking about it, Chu Qi felt that such a scene was too scary.

"Lulu." The

Gold-Tuning Beast nodded its head, and then rushed from Chu Qi's arm to the branch of the big tree he mentioned.

If it is only about the running technique of running away, the Gold Swallowing Beast thinks that its master is probably not as good as it can run.

Chu Qi naturally didn't know what was going on in his pet's mind. Seeing that Xiao Jin had already stood on a high place to hide, he stopped not far from the tree, turned around and prepared to fight.

Poisonous insects without much intelligence generally rely on their survival instincts to act, so bullying the weak and fearing the strong is what they often do.

Unless they are deterred by force, they will continue to pursue their prey.

Ever since he switched to medical training, the sword in Chu Qi's hand rarely faced killing.

There is still a difference between ordinary sword practice and real sword use.

Now when I hold it again, the sharp aura of the weapon can faintly come from the edge of the sword, which makes Chu Qi feel familiar.

In his previous life, he was obsessed with swordsmanship, but he ended up sloppy in comprehending the meaning of the sword, and he didn't know where the spirit sword in his hand attracted him.

If not, in his previous life, with his water and wood dual spiritual roots, he could also take the path of healing.

Taking a deep breath, the moment Chu Qi closed his eyes, the memory sealed in his mind flashed, as clear as yesterday.

Don't be trapped by square inches, don't be trapped by heaven and earth.

What the sword pointed at was the way he was doing.

This is the sword intent that surprised Chu Qi when he was young, and it is also the sword intent of Yan Jiuge.

He used to be like a moth attracted by the light of a candle, trying to practice hard day after day, hoping that he could reach Yan Jiuge's level, even if it was a thousandth.

However, he spent his whole life and never really understood Yan Jiuge.

No matter how powerful the sword intent is, one day it will be trapped by the heart.

In another life, Chu Qi will still remember Yan Jiuge's sword intent, and will still be amazed by his sword skills.

It's just that Chu Qi doesn't want to pursue this kind of swordsmanship, but wants to know Yan Jiuge more.

As a medical cultivator, he is not as sharp as a sword cultivator, he will be disturbed by this square inch, and also trapped by heaven and earth. The only thing is to no longer be imprisoned by the thoughts in your heart.

Thoughts flowed in an instant, Chu Qi opened his eyes.

The blade of Gui Yinjian trembled, and because of the change of Chu Qi's mood, he made a low sound, and the momentum on the edge of the sword rose sharply.

The next moment, the piercing sword energy cleared the thick fog and fell towards the surroundings, startling the poisonous insects to retreat subconsciously.

But the speed of the poisonous insect's retreat was not as fast as the speed of the sword. For a moment, the poisonous insect seemed to fall into the net woven by the sword light, and was chopped up in pieces.

The poisonous insects that can chase ahead are the ones with higher strength and the fastest to die.

After the group of poisonous insects in front died, the poisonous insects behind were startled by the sword energy, and all fled towards the swamp.

But in the blink of an eye, the poisonous insects that were densely packed like a black tide before, except for the ones that were cut by the sword, were all scattered.

"噗——!"

Gui Yin sword re-sheathed, making a clear sound.

After solving the predicament just now in one go, Chu Qi has not had time to relax in the future. Then he heard a familiar shout from a treetop not far away—

"Is it the sword cultivator of Tianxuanzong? Fellow Taoist, help!"

"?"

Hearing these words, Chu Qi Subconsciously looking around, he didn't find Yan Jiuge or other fellow disciples, and felt a little disappointed.

But the shouting continued, "Just now I saw the heroic posture of fellow Daoist with the sword, it was like joy from heaven! I have been trapped here for three days and three nights, and I finally met you, fellow sword cultivator, it must be God's will, I can't bear to let you go!" I fell into this swamp full of poisonous insects."

Chu Qi: "..."

Wait a minute, the fellow sword cultivator of the Tianxuanzong he was talking about, could he be talking about himself?