Chapter 77

Chu Qi's thoughts suddenly became sluggish, he hadn't figured out how to explain all this to Yan Jiuge yet.

In a daze, the person embracing in front of him spoke again.

"I like you too."

"I didn't mention it before, because I was worried about your fate."

Yan Jiuge announced his thoughts, and explained clearly what he had hidden from Chu Qi before.

If there is a chance to do it all over again, Yan Jiuge will not hide anything from Chu Qi before returning to the hidden world of clouds. The change in Heiyuan this time made Yan Jiuge understand that things that are cherished should be decided as soon as possible to avoid regrets.

Even though Chu Qi already knew Yan Jiuge's identity from the time tracing volume, hearing his more detailed past and the role of the Yan family in the Yin Yin Realm, all previous doubts were resolved and turned into heartache.

"So, the reason why you were invaded by the demonic energy is because the demonic energy was already sealed in your body."

"Yes, the Yan family is in charge of the commandments, and it is their duty to guard Heiyuan."

Yan Jiuge placed his palm on Chu Qi's. Hair from the top of his head to the back of his head, he sighed, "I used to think that if I were an ordinary monk, I would be able to stay with you and be by your side without any worries."

"Then the barrier between the two worlds was broken, The evil spirit wanted to destroy the seal and made a comeback. I am glad that I can suppress the demons with my body and guard this world, so that you will have no worries."

"In the future, you don't have to suppress the demons with your body." Chu Qi's eyes were brightened, and he said seriously , "I have found a way to completely get rid of the evil spirit."

Yan Jiuge's brows softened, and he replied, "Okay." The

two of them talked about what was in their hearts, no longer worried about the unknown fate, and each confessed their hearts.

After a while, after their bodies were repaired in the medicine pool, they both dressed and got up.

Yan Jiuge's spiritual art landed on Chu Qi's body and dried his hair.

This made Chu Qicai put down his raised hand, and he glanced at Yan Jiuge, who raised the corners of his lips to him, his usual open eyebrows were extraordinarily gentle at this moment.

The two of them have been together for a long time, and some habits have long been developed into a tacit understanding, and their intimacy now is a matter of course.

Straightening his clothes, Chu Qi walked out with Yan Jiuge, and at the same time talked to him about the Yunyinjie.

"The outside world is in chaos. When you entered the Valley of the Medicine King, many monks were chasing you." At that time, Yan Jiuge's situation was critical. In order to get rid of the evil spirit on him as soon as possible, Chu Qi couldn't care less about other things.

Thinking about it now, the situation of the Yan family was also very bad at that time.

"I still remember that when Heiyuan fell, the demon clan gathered the human race, and together they hunted down monsters outside the main house of the Yan family."

"..."

"Monster" means a person is self-evident.

Yan Jiuge carefully recalled the memories at that time. After the fall of Heiyuan, he closed his consciousness, and only the pictures that came into his eyes could be remembered.

At that time, after he came out of the black abyss, Yan Mingchao stood in front of him holding the commandment spell. It should be to seal him out of control.

But it didn't happen later, Yan Mingchao gave up the formation and pushed him away with his backhand, as if he was trying to avoid something.

[Let's go. 】

Yan Mingchao's mouth shape said so.

Yan Jiuge frowned, in his only memory, he had never seen Yan Mingchao showing such a hasty and nervous expression.

Something must have happened very badly.

"I have to go back to Yan's house as soon as possible."

"I'll be with you."

Chu Qi planned to go with Yan Jiuge.

But Xuan Yi and Xuan Er, who were guarding the gate of the courtyard, heard Chu Qi's plan, stepped forward to stop Chu Qi, and persuaded, "My lord, your current strength is not yet able to compete with the evil spirits. Right now, the cloud hidden world In great chaos, evil spirits reappear with demonic energy, and corpses will be everywhere in Kyushu. Although the Valley of the Medicine King has appeared, the disciples in the valley are all silent, and the sacred tree is withered, which cannot save the Yunyin Realm from fire and water."

"At this moment, only you inherit the medicine Wang Gu, wake up the great formation and the sacred tree of Medicine King Valley to resolve this crisis."

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge looked at each other and understood the meaning from each other's eyes.

No need to spend any more time discussing with Yan Jiuge, Chu Qi followed Xuan Yi's words and asked, "How can I inherit the Medicine King Valley?

" In the form of Qingfeng, she bent down and landed in front of Chu Qi.

"This subordinate will take you to the altar."

Xuan Er also followed Xuan Yi to transform into form, but it didn't carry people. Looking at Yan Jiuge, he whispered, "Outsiders are not allowed to enter the altar. It's better for this lord to wait here "

Yan Jiuge slightly raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, he and Aqi are not outsiders.

After thinking about it, the two of them had just expressed their intentions. Although they had both cultivated together, they hadn't formed a bond in the Dao Couple Ceremony, so naturally they couldn't be recognized by those old-fashioned mantra formations.

Suppressing his desire to go together, Yan Jiuge nodded, "I'll stay here until Ah Qi comes out."

"Did the ceremony take long?" Chu Qi rode on Qingfeng's back.

"It's not long, all the spirits in the valley have been waiting for your return for a long time, and the spiritual energy in the altar has already accumulated enough."

As soon as Xuan Yi's words fell, he spread his wings and circled up, flying towards the center of Yaowang Valley.

"——!"

Qingfeng uttered a loud and clear phoenix cry.

This sound resounded in the pale blue sky of Yaowang Valley, spreading in all directions like ripples.

Afterwards, Chu Qi could clearly perceive that the entire Yaowang Valley had faded from the state of silence and sleep, and some creatures woke up and responded to the phoenix's song with spiritual power.

Wisps of spiritual power visible to the naked eye converged towards the center. That was the direction Xuan Yi took Chu Qi to.

In the center of Yaowang Valley, there is an ancient isolation barrier, which protects the core area from outsiders.

Flying in front of the barrier, the huge green phoenix crashed into the barrier without stopping at all. In an instant, the runes of the enchantment surged, and the scarlet incantations circulated around Chu Qi's body, and suddenly dispersed like spring wind melting snow.

"Om!"

The enchantment spell culture became nothingness, revealing the scene that was covered up.

At that moment, a ray of skylight descended from the light blue sky of Yaowang Valley, immediately illuminating the entire altar, and when the complicated formation patterns bloomed, Qingfeng just carried Chu Qi to the center of the altar.

Rich spiritual energy surges from all directions, and a mysterious aura vibrates from the heaven and the earth, all of which will gather here.

Chu Qi stood in the center of the altar.

Having completed her mission, Qingfeng bowed her head and retreated respectfully under the altar.

Soon, Chu Qi's whole body was lingering in the green ancient mantra, and those words represented some kind of vitality between the heaven and the earth, connecting the law.

After Chu Qi got acquainted with their aura, they changed from tangible to intangible, like the veins of a leaf, sending the aura gathered around them into Chu Qi's body.

Faster and faster.

The spiritual energy even created a vortex around Chu Qi, and finally turned into a huge green tree, with overlapping branches and leaves covering Chu Qi's figure.

——That is the spiritual state of the divine tree.

Its body is silent in the void, and it will not appear in the world until it is revived.

When Chu Qi was shrouded by the spirit of the sacred tree, the silent Valley of the Medicine King also changed, and the light blue sky gradually faded, turning into a hazy and chaotic night.

This makes the space that was originally independent of the hidden cloud world gradually get in touch with the hidden cloud world.

For the Valley of the Medicine Kings to be completely present, it is not enough to just open the gate of Qingmu, the new valley owner must inherit the entire Valley of the Medicine Kings, and then descend to the Hidden Cloud Realm.

During this process, the spiritual energy in the Yaowang Valley will also flow to the hidden cloud world to resist the erosion of evil spirits.

If it wasn't for the withering of the sacred tree, the succession of the new valley owner would be able to bring the spiritual energy of the sacred tree to the hidden cloud world and completely eliminate the evil spirit.

"..."

After an unknown amount of time passed, the young man in the center of the altar finally opened his eyes again.

At that glance, there was a rich dark green flowing in it, as deep as an abyss, as if it had been deposited for tens of thousands of years.

But soon, Chu Qi withdrew from this state and returned to normal.

He breathed a sigh of relief, relaxing his twisted thoughts a little.

After inheriting the Valley Master of the Medicine King Valley, Chu Qi established a touch of connection with the sacred tree, and possessed the ability to mobilize part of the laws between heaven and earth, which is similar to the commandment of the Yan family, but the ability of the Medicine King Valley is vitality and healing.

Even if the laws of heaven and earth in the Hidden Cloud Realm collapse, he can mobilize this part of the laws to recover.

It's no wonder that the instinct of the scroll is to keep his ending.

According to common sense, his current cultivation base has increased, breaking through the Nascent Soul or even a higher realm, and the heaven and the earth are responding, and the thunder calamity is about to descend.

However, the Yin Yin Realm is now being eroded by evil spirits, and most of the laws of heaven and earth have collapsed, so the thunder catastrophe that Chu Qi corresponds to naturally cannot come.

Maybe the Hidden Cloud Realm itself is beyond the normal laws of heaven and earth.

Chu Qi recalled the matter of the previous Valley Master sending him to Yunhua Realm, and vaguely noticed something.

After the War of the Ancients, there was an extra barrier between the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm. The two worlds do not communicate with each other, except for the Yan family who is in charge of discipline, and the Yaowanggu who is in charge of vitality, the rest of the monks cannot teleport.

The Yunhua Realm is its own world, and there are sects who preach and teach. The law of heaven reincarnation is orderly, and all living beings are equal.

The Yunyin Realm is different, Yao Wanggu and Yan's family are not ordinary monks, they have special bloodlines and can interfere with the laws of heaven. This affects the power of the law of heaven itself to a certain extent.

"..." Is this also caused by the scroll?

Chu Qi fell into deep thought.

In his mind, the traceability scroll was opened more than once, which was very problematic in itself.

The protagonist of the previous scroll was the patriarch of Tianxuanzong. He merged the dual cultivation of medicine and sword, in order to save the world of cultivation from fire and water, and stop the evil spirits gushing out from the chaotic cracks.

At that time, the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm were not separated, and they were called the Cloud Realm in ancient times.

At that time, the scroll should have forced an ending. Such an ending made the patriarch lose important people, so he was willing to be reincarnated in the scroll.

I don't know what the ending will be for the time being, unless there is a chance to go back to the Tianxuanzong Sword Tomb and ask the ancestor master about his spiritual consciousness.

But the problem of evil spirits has not been resolved, and it has been left to today, ten thousand years later.

So at the beginning, the amulet did not ask the Patriarch to get rid of evil spirits.

As for Chu Qi himself, the mandatory ending set for him by the Shishi Scroll is - to survive.