Chapter 46

Chu Qi and Bai Xuan returned to Zhongling Peak.

After saying goodbye to his senior sister, Chu Qi returned to his residence. Seeing the familiar courtyard again, Chu Qi felt relaxed after a long absence.

After a short rest, he sorted out the treasures of heaven and earth obtained from this experience: Qiankun bags, herbs, spirit jade, spirit spring eyes, ten thousand year spirit jade, and monster corpses confiscated because of injustice Both ends, including the jiaojiao that Xiaojin struggled to pick up...

Chu Qi touched the universe bag, and finally took out two universe bags of spirit beast food, which are the snacks of the swallowing gold beast.

Thinking of the Gold Swallowing Beast, Chu Qi's eyes were slightly worried.

A few days ago, he tried to summon the Gold Swallowing Beast from the contract space, but unexpectedly it was sleeping. Yan Jiuge said that this is because the Gold Swallowing Beast is about to advance, and it just needs to wait for it to wake up naturally.

After getting used to that little guy's noise and being quiet for a few days, Chu Qi always felt that something was missing.

After sorting out all the things in the Qiankun bag, Chu Qi first put some herbs in Zhong Lingfeng's Medicine Pavilion. The confiscated Qiankun bag and the corpse of the last monster should be confiscated and handed over to the Lingbao Pavilion of the Zongmen for disposal.

As for the rest, he can't make decisions on his own, they are obtained together with Yan Jiuge, and he should always ask Yan Jiuge for his opinion.

Entering a piece of spiritual power into the identity token, Chu Qi intends to send a message to Yan Jiuge.

Unexpectedly, however, no one answered the summons.

"..."

Chu Qi frowned slightly.

It is especially rare for Ayan not to answer the summons, and every time it happens, it is always related to the daze.

I just hope it's not what he thinks it is.

Just in case, Chu Qi called the white luan and rushed towards the Creation Peak.

Creation Peak, two hours ago.

After returning to his residence, Yan Jiuge first planned to contact the Yan family, wanting to ask Yan Mingchao something.

But Yan Mingchao's cronies told him that Yan Mingchao was busy repairing the space barrier and hadn't come back yet, so he had to wait for some time.

This waited for a full two hours. Yan

Jiuge was patient, and continued to ask his cronies, "Has he not come back yet?

"

In the law, it cannot be moved at will. Ziyu is on Yan Jiuge's body and can be carried with him.

"No need. I've been waiting for two hours, so it's not too late."

A pair of cross-boundary communication mother and son Lingyu can use it up to ten times, and establishing a connection once more is a huge loss. This is also why, even if Yan Jiuge was impatient, he would still answer the summons from the Yan family.

At this time, the sound of hurried footsteps came from the other end of the summons, from far to near.

Perhaps it was the servant who had just reported back.

While Yan Jiuge was guessing, a familiar voice came out of the jade pendant in his hand, "What can you do with me?"

Yan Mingchao rushed back, and his voice sounded exhausted that couldn't be concealed.

"Is it because the space barrier can't be repaired?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

Unexpectedly, Yan Jiuge would be the first to ask this question. Yan Mingchao was stunned for a moment, and then replied, "It didn't go very well. It took some effort and used the things of the ancestors, and it was barely repaired."

"Just make it up."

Yan Jiuge was relieved a little, and then told him one by one about the people who crossed the line.

After Yan Mingchao heard it, his words were full of anger, "They came for the Yan family, so they must be evil. I didn't expect this to happen in the end. Be careful in the Yunhua world, and I will send someone to meet you."

" What happened in the end?" Yan Jiuge keenly caught the clues revealed in Yan Mingchao's words.

"..." The messenger fell silent, as if they didn't want to tell the matter.

Sensing Yan Mingchao's attitude, Yan Jiuge sneered, and he said bluntly, "When is this? Can you solve some things if you keep them from me?

" If I make a move, they can easily pry the seal on me."

"I don't want to sacrifice myself for the time being."

Yan Jiuge lowered his eyes, his dark golden pupils shone with brilliance, and he continued, "Tell me everything you know, including How to kill Xie Chong."

Afterwards, a sigh came from the other end of the interrogation.

"You have changed a lot."

Yan Mingchao sensed the change in Yan Jiuge's attitude, and stopped concealing it, and told him what happened many years ago, "Eighteen years ago, when you were three years old, you suppressed Do you remember?"

"Remember." It was in that month that the evil spirit eroded his origin and almost destroyed his innate energy.

"At that time, there was a Mahayana cultivator in Ling's family who was going to ascend through the tribulation."

"This is a good thing. Since the calamity of ten thousand years, no one in the Hidden Cloud Realm has been able to successfully ascend to the upper realm. If the Ling family can successfully ascend to the upper realm, he will be able to open the gate of heaven, and use the immortal energy of the upper realm to move the world under the boundary stone." All the evil spirits have been wiped out, and the Yin Yin Realm is peaceful."

"However, that Mahayana cultivator failed to ascend." Yan Jiuge had heard of this ending for a long time.

"Yes, although she survived the nine-day thunder calamity, she died at Shengxiantai when she was the weakest. I don't know when Shengxiantai has become a place of evil spirits. The evil spirits wiped out the Mahayana monk from Ling's family, Then they attacked the sacred tree."

Yan Jiuge breathed slightly, and his tone was tense, "The evil spirit succeeded?

" More than half of it was lost. The evil spirits attacked ferociously, and the Valley of the Medicine Kings had no choice but to use forbidden techniques to preserve the root system of the sacred tree. The price was the fall of the last inheritor of the Valley of the Medicine Kings. So far, the Valley of the Medicine Kings has closed the valley and no longer interferes with the common people. Something ."

"So that's how it is."

Hearing this, Yan Jiuge suddenly remembered that the "Vine Ring" that Chu Qi obtained in the Yunxi Secret Realm might have been used up in the Valley of the Medicine Kings.

"Does the Valley of the Medicine King still have the means to clear away the evil spirit?"

"If the Valley of the Medicine King can also clear away the evil spirit, they will not close the valley and guard the last root system of the sacred tree."

"..." Sure enough, it is gone.

"Today's evil spirits should be left over from the incident of ascending to Xiantai eighteen years ago. They have endured for eighteen years, and they may have developed some spiritual wisdom. They are more difficult to deal with than before, but they are tempered with pure energy. You can kill the evil spirits by piercing their hearts with previous weapons. The Long Yin Sword in your hand is enough to deal with it."

"At the moment, only our Yan family can suppress the evil spirit. As far as it does not affect the laws of heaven and earth, I will send people to the Yunhua Realm to protect you. They are all elite disciples of the Yan family and are completely trustworthy. In the end, although you don't I love to hear it, but I still want to say—"

Yan Jiuge: "You say it."

"If the seal in your body is completely destroyed, you must rush back to the main house of the Yan family within an hour. The spiritual power I left in your body is The spiritual power left by the ancestors of the Yan family before their ascension, this spiritual power can protect you for an hour at most."

"After an hour, if you can't come back, you will become the evil spirit itself."

"..." The air fell silent.

Suppressing demons with one's body is never a good thing.

This is not only the fate of Yan Jiuge alone, it has been the same for the entire Yan family for thousands of years.

Under the boundary stone, apart from the evil spirits that were ready to move, there were also the bones of an unknown number of generations of the Yan family.

After a while, Yan Jiuge said slowly, "I know what to do, I won't become such a monster."

The communication with the Yan family was over.

Yan Jiuge retracted the restrictions placed around him, and adjusted his aura back to that of an ordinary monk.

It was already dusk outside the house, and the afterglow fell on the courtyard from outside the wall, elongating the shadow of the pagoda tree, and extending mottledly to Yan Jiuge's feet.

Soon there will be night.

The way of heaven in the world is orderly, day and night rotate, and everything grows according to it.

If one day, he, Yan Jiuge, sacrificed himself to the Tao, there would be other Yan family guarding the boundary stone, so that the stable world could still continue.

Nothing will change after he dies.

At this time, a long cry of Bai Luan came from the sky, breaking the silence in the courtyard.

Yan Jiuge raised his eyes, and there was a figure he was familiar with on the white luan.

It's Aqi.

Bai Luan circled down, and when it was about to fall, the figure on its back turned over and jumped down.

The night wind rolled up his clothes, and the silver ornaments hanging outside the dark green robe jingled, making it a bit lively.

"Ayan!" Chu Qi stood still in the courtyard, watching Yan Jiuge standing safely in front of the door, heaved a sigh of relief, and then explained, "You didn't answer the summons, so I had no choice but to come to you."

Yan Jiuge: " Just now Other summons."

"It doesn't matter." As long as you don't suddenly become dazed and refuse to answer the summons, that's fine.

Omitting the second half of the sentence, Chu Qi recalled his original thought, "I want to ask you, how to arrange the treasures of heaven and earth that we got in the secret realm of Yunxi?"

"Huh?" Yan Jiuge was surprised, "You can decide It's gone." Putting it into Chu Qi's Qiankun bag, it was all for Chu Qi.

"But I want to ask your opinion." As Chu Qi said, he took out all the things in the Qiankun bag, and looked at Yan Jiuge expectantly, "Let's discuss it."

Something on the head of my heart was gently toggle.

Yan Jiuge took a step forward and was fascinated by the figure of Chu Qi playing with the treasures of heaven and earth.

Yan Jiuge suddenly felt that his previous thoughts were too ridiculous.

He was not born to be burdened by evil energy. Although it is his responsibility to guard the boundary stone, it will never be his destiny. In the past, he was too lazy to fight, but now he wants to change his fate.

Everything in this world will not change in response to his fall, but there are people in this world who remember his joys, sorrows, sorrows and joys.

"Ayan, come here quickly. Can this ten-thousand-year spiritual jade be divided into two halves? You take one half, and I take the other half. In this way, both of us can get twice the result with half the effort when we practice."

In front of him, Chu Qi was urging him to answer .

The warm sunset illuminated Chu Qi's eyes, those black eyes surpassing all things, but only his figure was reflected in them.

He doesn't want to sacrifice himself.

He wants to accompany the people beside him on the avenue, and then he will be as peaceful and happy as he is today for hundreds of thousands of years or even tens of thousands of years.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself, swept away the previous repressed feelings, and walked quickly towards Chu Qi.