Chapter 51

"What does the shopkeeper mean? Can't Qiucheng go?"

Liu Weiming frowned and asked.

"Forgive me, I have nothing to say." The shopkeeper refused to answer.

Asking the result from the shopkeeper, Liu Weiming and others looked at Yan Jiuge.

Yan Jiuge dropped another ingot of gold.

The shopkeeper swallowed his saliva, looked away, waved his hands and said, "It's said that if you have money, you have to spend your life. The most important thing is to live—"

Yan Jiuge interrupted his words, "We will stay for a while, and we will have tea, rice, snacks and drinks. It's all counted in these two ingots of gold, and if it's not enough, I'll ask you to pay for it."

"Just, is it just staying in the shop?" The shopkeeper couldn't believe it.

"En." Yan Jiuge nodded.

The shopkeeper breathed a sigh of relief, he put away the two ingots of gold, took a bite of each, and finally said, "In that case, I would like to remind you, don't wander outside after sunset, Immortals will be angry."

Yan Jiuge sneered, showing a look of indifference.

The shopkeeper glanced at him, hesitated to speak, and finally said vaguely, "Don't take it seriously, you can only talk about this."

If the God of Wealth died, what would he earn?

Saying this as a reminder is already a conscience.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge looked at each other and understood what Yan Jiuge meant. Then he deliberately opened his mouth and said, "Why does the immortal get angry even if he doesn't sleep at night? This immortal is really extraordinary, and he still has to choose a day when he gets angry?" The

shopkeeper almost fainted when he heard Chu Qi's words, and he hurriedly warned the A group of outsiders who don't know how to live or die.

"Hush!"

"Don't talk about it! I am kind, if you really angered the gods and vented your anger on my small inn, who would I cry to?

" How many disobedient people, look, how many people are left in this street and town?" The

shopkeeper wanted to say something, but then remembered the original purpose of these people in front of him, so he shut his mouth and didn't say anything.

Along the way, it was indeed depressed.

Chu Qi asked again, "Are there many people staying at the inn recently?"

This is not a question that cannot be answered, the shopkeeper hesitated, and said, "It used to be quite a lot, but it has become less and less in recent days. , probably no one will come. Then I will leave here too."

"Thank you, we know."

Now, there is no more useful information from the shopkeeper. Yan Jiuge said a word, and then led everyone upstairs.

After arranging the accommodation, Yan Jiuge ordered the other Tianxuanzong disciples to inquire about the news in groups of two or three, and return to the inn before sunset to meet up.

As for Yan Jiuge, he and Chu Qi led him towards the adjacent teahouse behind the inn.

The world is too chaotic, the storytellers in the teahouse no longer tell stories, and there are only a few figures sitting in the teahouse drinking tea.

The waiter in the teahouse was delivering tea to them. When he looked up and saw Chu Qi and the two of them, he hurried over to say hello.

"What kind of tea do you two guests want to drink?"

"Like us, I will serve the best tea from your family." A lazy voice came from behind Xiao Er.

"This..." Xiao Er was a little confused, and asked Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi for their opinions.

"As he said, the blame is also on him." Yan Jiuge said.

"Hole guest officer." Xiaoer trotted all the way to the back kitchen to get some tea.

"No way, young master, why do you have the nerve to ask me to pay? I'm still a junior."

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, the young man who had spoken before was surprised.

Yan Jiuge glanced at him, and said coldly, "What's wrong with asking you to pay? You should respect your elders."

"..." The young man had nothing to say, and stared at Yan Jiuge with staring eyes, using his eyes instead of accusations.

"Aqi, come and sit here."

Ignoring the man's gaze, Yan Jiuge turned his head, said to Chu Qi beside him, and took him to sit in the north seat of the table.

The largest square table in the teahouse can seat eight people, but there is only one bench, so even if there is plenty of space, they all sit on a long bench.

Only Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi sat on the same chair.

When Chu Qi sat down, whether it was the next table or the people at their table, their expressions moved slightly.

In some ancient etiquette, the north is respected.

Those who can sit in the north position naturally have a noble status.

"These people are all sent by my house to help us investigate the matter of Qiucheng together. If Aqi has anything to do, I can ask them to help."

Yan Jiuge introduced to Chu Qi, "That talkative just now, It is Yan Chi, the craftsman I mentioned to you."

Apart from Yan Chi, there are four other people, they are subordinates, they don't have surnames, their names are "twelve" to "fifteen", like the numbers given to the dark guards by a big family.

The first time Chu Qi met Yan Jiuge's "family", it was impossible not to be nervous.

"Hello, my name is Chu Qi."

"Hello, hello, seeing is better than hearing a hundred times. Your Excellency is indeed like a dragon and a phoenix among people." Yan Chi glanced at the earring on Chu Qi's ear, and he could guess approximately.

It turned out that the medical practitioner who made Yan Jiuge so caring was the one in front of him.

I don't know if the head of the family will be very pleased to know this matter. The young master who was indifferent and violent in the past can be so gentle to a person.

Yan Chi narrowed his eyes slightly. As early as Yan Jiuge asked him to refine the magic weapon accessories for medical practice, he wanted to see who could use his masterpiece. Therefore, when the Yan Ming Dynasty was selecting candidates, Yan Chi took the lead in taking over this matter.

"Have you heard of me?" Chu Qi was very curious about Yan Chi's words.

"The young master often talks about you to us." Yan Chi said without blushing, but Yan Jiuge's gaze on the opposite side showed a warning, a little dangerous.

Chu Qi asked subconsciously, "Really? What did Ayan say..."

Yan Jiuge stared at Yan Chi.

Yan Chi opened his mouth, "I said that you are smart and kind, good-looking, and have a particularly high medical talent. It is perfect to match with silver ornaments, like embroidered flowers."

"Yan Chi." Yan Jiuge wanted to put his mouth It was unloaded.

"Here you are, young master, do you think I missed something? I can add more." Yan Chi was a little unscrupulous, as if he had stepped on Yan Jiuge so that he would not get angry in front of Chu Qi, his smile parted his face.

Chu Qi didn't see the eye contact between the two, but he heard the displeasure in Yan Jiuge's words, so he took the words as a joke and argued, "Ah Yan wouldn't say that, Your Excellency Yan Chi was joking."

"Really?" ?" When Yan Jiuge urged him to refine the magic weapon, it was too much.

Yan Chi didn't believe it.

"Naturally." Yan Jiuge snorted, "No one is half as good as him, so what does it matter if your magic weapon is beautiful and beautiful. It will really put gold on your face."

"?"

Yan Chi was confused. He came all the way here, either busy refining weapons, or inquiring news for Yan Jiuge. Is the proud work that was finally refined, not even worthy of "adding flowers to the brocade"?

"..."

Yan Jiuge's words just now were taken for granted. Apart from Yan Chi's indignation, Chu Qi's ears felt inexplicably hot when he heard his heartbeat getting faster and faster.

He changed the subject a little embarrassedly, "That! We came to the teahouse..." The intention was to inquire about news.

"Guest officers, good tea is here!"

At this juncture, the waiter's voice sounded at the right time, rescuing Chu Qi from the previous atmosphere.

The tea is a large bowl of tea, even if good tea is used, the tea is still served in a chipped porcelain bowl.

Smelling the scent was good, Chu Qi took a sip. It doesn't have the refreshing effect of spirit tea, but it has a special flavor.

After the waiter poured the tea, he hurried to the door to wait for the new customer.

After he left, Yan Chi snapped his fingers and put the isolation barrier back on. He said, "Then let's get down to business."

"Have you found any clues to Qiucheng?" Yan Jiuge asked.

"We arrived here three days in advance. After some searching, we found that Qiucheng does not exist in the middle region of Yunhua Realm."

"What? But the master said that the distress letter came from Qiucheng in the middle region." Not in the middle region If so, where are they going to find them?

Chu Qi frowned, "And the people here are also very familiar with Qiucheng. Although they don't want to say it, they must have heard of it."

"Yes." Yan Chi nodded, "Therefore, we speculate that Qiucheng disappeared. "

"Disappear?"

Nothing disappears for no reason, let alone a city.

"Are there traces of formations around?" Yan Jiuge asked.

"No." Yan Chi shook his head, his expression gradually serious. "This is the strangest place. I can't find the reason for the disappearance of Qiucheng. And the surrounding small main cities have opened defensive barriers to prevent outsiders from entering. I guess they Probably because I saw the end of Qiucheng, so I was very scared."

"We searched for two days, and only found this desolate small town in the edge area."

"Most of the people in the town fled the Central Territory, and the remaining It's just a small part."

Chu Qi nodded, just now the shopkeeper of the inn also said that there will be no guests at that time, so he will move out. "Then have you

ever seen a town where after sunset, the gods get angry, and a strong wind blows between the sky and the earth, sweeping away people?

"

Immortals are angry", they should have been caught by them long ago.

"The past few days we have been here have been very peaceful. There is nothing special, but the people here are unwilling to mention the location of Qiucheng. I guess they are cursed and cannot tell outsiders casually."

"It's too strange. "

Chu Qi rubbed his forehead. They were originally ordered by the head of the sect to save people, but they never expected that they would not find someone to ask for help.

"Autumn City exists, but someone deliberately erased its existence. Moreover, there are fewer and fewer people in the Central Territory. Most of the people are cursed and cannot tell this news to outsiders."

"Actually, it is not always true . , we have not stayed outside after the sunset for the past few days we have been here." On the side, the Yan family's secret guard Fourteen who had been silent before said, "This subordinate is willing to try it out for himself."

"This is a method, I think It's doable." Yan Chi nodded, "I'm with Fourteen."

"Let's collect some more clues." Chu Qi was a little worried, and he said, "Although the Central Territory is small, we didn't meet any monks along the way. , are all mortals, maybe there is something weird that only targets monks."

Just like the last time in the Yunxi Secret Realm, except for the medical practitioners, other monks were suppressed by the formation.

"Ah Qi's words are true, just wait a moment." Yan Jiuge followed Chu Qi's suggestion.

At this moment, the identity badge on Yan Jiuge's waist lit up. On behalf of a disciple of Tianxuanzong sent him a message.

After the communication was connected, Liu Weiming's voice came from the other end, "Senior Brother, we have found someone who is willing to tell where Qiucheng is, but..."

"But what?"

Liu Weiming's voice came up a little. Very embarrassed, "But he wants a thousand gold to sell this news. We don't have gold or silver in our Qiankun bag."

If you want spirit stones, the sword cultivators of Tianxuanzong can still gather together, but if you want mortal gold and silver treasures, they never put these useless things in their Qiankun bags.

Only when the money is used can we hate less!

"Where are you now? Aqi and I will come here soon." Yan Jiuge asked.

"At the end of the street at the inn, in an alley to the right."

After finishing the interrogation, Yan Jiuge met the curious eyes of the others and began to order, "I'll take Aqi away first, and you continue to look for clues. Meet at the inn before sunset." "

"I also want to go and have a look, who wants money but not life." Yan Chi was very curious.

"You keep it." Yan Jiuge glanced at Yan Chi, the Yan family kept a low profile, and he didn't intend to introduce the origins of Yan Chi and others to other Tianxuanzong disciples.

"Well, last time you sent a message that you wanted me to refine the Mustard Seed Dimension, but you haven't given me the materials yet. Let me tell you first, the Wannian Essence Jade is so expensive, I can't afford it, and I only have a hundred spirit stones left. "Yan Chi spread his hands.

Chu Qi: "..." A

hundred spirit stones are even poorer than when he went down the mountain to practice.

Hearing Yan Chi's words, Yan Jiuge sneered, "I'm afraid you, Yan Chi, are the only craftsman who can't make ends meet."

"... The Ten Thousand Years Essence Essence Jade is here with me, and there are still spirit stones, do you need it?" Chu Qi He hesitated to ask Yan Chi.

"No, no, how can I accept your spirit stone. Just give me the ten thousand year spirit jade." Yan Chi is the most principled person, and he accepts Yan Jiuge's spirit stone.

Chu Qi handed the Wannian Spirit Jade to Yan Chi, and went to the place where Liu Weiming and others were located with Yan Jiuge.