Chapter 3

As for talent, in fact, it has already begun to show its clues as early as in the assessment of Qingshiti.

The opening period of the bluestone ladder is seven days, the sooner one reaches the top of the fairy mountain, the higher one's talent or luck will be.

Since Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge were able to reach the peak of the fairy mountain early, their talents are naturally not bad.

Then use the test stone to distinguish talents, but to subdivide the spiritual roots to see which path of cultivation is more suitable.

But as we all know, a talented cultivator can succeed no matter which path he takes.

However, when Yan Jiuge opened his mouth, the immortals would naturally not refute, anyway, it will only take half a quarter of an hour, so it doesn't hurt to test it.

According to Yan Jiuge's wish, Zhongxianmen took the two of them to the center of the square.

There is a test stone dedicated to testing the spiritual root of talent.

Chu Qi raised his heel to follow Yan Jiuge's pace, not caring about testing his talent in his heart.

Chu Qi already knew his talent, water and wood dual spiritual roots, considered upper-middle level, but unfortunately his talent in swordsmanship was mediocre, and he still couldn't comprehend sword intent at the age of twenty.

But Yan Jiuge is different, he seems to be born to hold a sword.

Yan Jiuge joined the sect of Tianxuanzong at the age of thirteen, and within a month he realized the sword intent, broke through the Qi refining stage and directly established the foundation. Since then, Yan Jiuge's cultivation has risen, and his reputation has become famous in the Yunhua world, becoming a frequently mentioned by everyone. The pride of heaven.

Recalling the past, Chu Qi looked a little far away.

He looked at Yan Jiuge who was surrounded by all the immortal sects, his brows and eyes showed warmth, and he thought, the name of Yan Jiuge's Tianjiao in this life might be spread throughout the Yunhua world in advance.

If you want to ask Chu Qi what his wish is when he is reborn.

One is to live well and avoid the so-called sudden death plot. The second is to be able to watch Yan Jiuge climb to the top of the sword.

When he was young, Yan Jiuge danced his sword under the locust tree. He glanced at it from the window and remembered it for ten years.

If it wasn't for the misunderstanding with Yan Jiuge, the two often quarreled, maybe Chu Qi would have liked it.

As for the quality of talent, immortality or not, these all depend on fate. In the rebirth, Chu Qi has already looked away.

He died suddenly for no reason, he had not yet lived his entire life, and after his death he learned of the misunderstanding with Yan Jiuge, it was enough to make up for the regrets of the previous life in this life.

In their thoughts, they had already reached the test stone.

Yan Jiuge said to Chu Qi, "You go to the test first? Put your hands on that rock, and then close your eyes and meditate."

Chu Qi will return to his senses, and see Yan Jiuge's eyes full of anticipation, and he can't say the words to refuse When he exited the door, he unexpectedly nodded his head, "Okay." After

his answer, not only Yan Jiuge, but also the eyes of the other seniors around him showed anticipation.

Chu Qi silently: "..."

He thought to himself, don't expect too much from his talent, in fact he is considered mediocre.

"Don't be nervous, the test is not difficult at all." Yan Jiuge even comforted him from the side.

Chu Qi was not nervous at all, and even felt a little helpless.

But at this time, as a child who was testing his talent for the first time, he should be nervous. Thinking of this, Chu Qi nodded following Yan Jiuge's words, "I see, I'm not nervous." Under the

eyes of everyone, Chu Qi raised his feet and walked towards the test stone.

One step, two steps... ten steps, he walked up to the test stone, put his hand on it with the same movement as in the previous life, and then closed his eyes and meditated.

"..."

After a while, Chu Qi was a little distracted.

Because the feel of the test stone under his hand has changed, it feels like stroking a tender blade of grass, which is completely different from the endless stream of water in the previous life.

How is this going?

Chu Qi was puzzled, but he didn't stop meditating. He couldn't stop until the test stone no longer sensed him.

But at this moment, there was silence all around, and no one whispered, which might disturb the scene in front of them.

The test stone can sense the innate spiritual root in the cultivator's body, and can produce changes according to the strength of the spiritual root talent.

After Chu Qi entered the state of meditation, the test stone under him changed.

The transparent spar first showed a touch of light green, and the green slowly spread out, which was normal.

But when it spread all over the test stone, accidents happened. Like a seed breaking out of the ground, the test stone turned into a tall and verdant sacred tree in an instant.

Rich vitality flowed from the sacred tree, and its tender branches extended towards Chu Qi, revealing the meaning of love.

Even if the scene in front of him is just a simulacra of the test stone and not real, others can still feel the majesty of the sacred tree and the vitality of the world.

The innate wood spirit root is still the ultimate wood spirit root that aroused the vision of the sacred tree!

If such a talent can become a medical practitioner, it will be a real success.

After recovering from the shock, Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling Sect didn't even bother to stroke his beard. He took a deep breath and said sincerely, "Little friend is gifted with wood spirit roots. Why don't you come to my Qingling Sect to study medicine? I am young." The inheritance of Lingpai medical practice originated from ancient times, and there are also vast fields of medicine." The

disciples of Fuyao Palace also clenched their clothes tightly, "We have many medical practitioners in Fuyao Palace, and there are also many schools of inheritance. Half of the sect is a medicine field. No one can compare to the Yunhua Realm."

"This kind of wood spirit root has a strong affinity, so it's great to learn the art of controlling beasts! You can't be so old-fashioned in thinking. You must know that doctors are not good at fighting, and one more spirit Pets can provide an extra level of protection!"

Yushoumen argued hard.

"The bodhi tree is also derived from the sacred tree."

The Bodhi sect master who originally didn't intend to participate in the disciple's snatching said this now.

Without him, because this kind of wood spirit root talent is rare in a thousand years, and it will be another thousand years to miss it.

"The monks don't tell lies, and your Bodhi Sect has agreed not to participate in this matter." Elder Zhu Hua of the Qingling School condemned.

"The poor monk just expressed his feelings." Master Bodhizong sighed.

If it weren't for the fact that the little friend in front of him is really deeply rooted in the world, he wouldn't have quit the competition in the first place.

What a pity, what a pity.

The elders of Tianxuanzong couldn't think of suitable words at first. After all, there are less than two or three hectares of medicine fields in their Tianxuanzong's sect, and the number of doctors and cultivators can be counted with a single palm.

But with the thoughts of Yushoumen and Bodhi Sect in front, the elders of Tianxuanzong also thought of the unique advantages of Tianxuanzong, so they followed suit.

"Our Tianxuanzong's medical practitioners are different. When they pick up swords, they can also beat the sword cultivators of Fuyao Palace and Qingling Sect!"

Fuyao Palace: "..."

Qingling Sect: "..."

Yushoumen: "..."

Bodhi Sect: "..."

It sounds like your Tianxuan Sect is quite proud? Let the doctor learn the sword? Is this appropriate?

It's not without reason that you have so few medical practitioners in Tianxuanzong!

However, the parties have not yet responded, and the dispute between the Five Great Immortal Gates has not yet come to fruition.

When Chu Qi withdrew from the state of meditation, he was more shocked by his talent than anyone else.

His talent turned out to be an innate wood spirit root, not a wood and water dual spirit root.

There is also this sacred tree simulated by the test stone, which never appeared in the previous life.

Could it be... Could it be that the body he was reborn in was not his own?

But the matter of walking the blue stone ladder with Yan Jiuge is indeed my memory. How can talent change for no reason?

Chu Qi raised his eyes to look at the sacred tree above his head, and suddenly had many absurd thoughts.

"Aqi, what are you in a daze for?"

Probably seeing that Chu Qi hadn't moved for a long time, Yan Jiuge called out to him ten feet away.

"I..." Chu Qi wanted to say something subconsciously, but suddenly remembered that the matter of rebirth and "plot" was too shocking to hear and should not be casually announced. No matter how shocked he is, he can only find the answers to these things by himself.

After regaining consciousness, Chu Qi pursed the corners of his lips, and withdrew his hand from the test stone.

In an instant, the phantom of the towering divine tree dissipated in the world, and the test stone returned to its previous appearance.

Chu Qi walked back to Yan Jiuge's side, and slowly said, "I didn't expect... I was so talented."

"Ah Qi's talent is rare in a thousand years."

When Yan Jiuge said this, his eyebrows and eyes slightly raised, his mood very good.

The previous time, Chu Qi was still in a trance, but now when he heard Yan Jiuge address him again, he couldn't help being slightly stunned.

After his relationship with Yan Jiuge deteriorated in the previous life, he never heard Yan Jiuge call him "Aqi" again.

Maybe everything started to change from Qingshi Ladder in this life.

However, Chu Qi was still confused about the change in his talent. If his talent changed, what about Yan Jiuge's?

Thinking of this, Chu Qi slowed down his voice and urged, "Then you can test it too, and let me see yours, okay?"

He is only ten years old now, and his voice is clear and childish. , the rising tail is very soft.

It's like being coquettish.

Yan Jiuge's ears softened, and when this thought flashed through his mind, he nodded unconsciously, responding to Chu Qi's words.

As far as Yan Jiuge is concerned, it's all the same whether one's talent is unpredictable, whether one can enter the immortal sect, or where one cultivates. He comes from a different background, and someone has already set his future path for him.

If you want to say that the only exception is that you met Chu Qi when you were young, and that's why you have this encounter today.

Accompany Chu Qi to walk the bluestone ladder, and then accompany him to enter the fairy gate... If I can be with you in the future, I will be inseparable. As soon as this idea came up, Yan Jiuge was filled with anticipation.

Looking at the person standing there obediently waiting for him to take the test, Yan Jiuge raised his foot and walked towards the test stone.

With Chu Qi in front, all the immortal sects were mentally prepared in advance for the once-in-a-lifetime Tianjiao. But when they saw the test stone simulated again, their eyes still showed shock involuntarily.

A phantom of a powerful spirit sword appeared beside Yan Jiuge's hand.

I saw that the spirit sword was extremely sharp, the blade was tempered with blood energy, and the body of the sword was wrapped with layers of ancient restrictions, as if to suppress the cold murderous aura on the sword, and seemed to be echoing the sword's intent.

Swords, weapons also. Weapons are cutting blades, sharp and unstoppable.

"Extreme fire spirit root, innate sword intent, unstoppable sharpness, is a genius in my swordsmanship!"

the elder of Tianxuanzong said excitedly, and continued to be impassioned in the silence, "Our Tianxuanzong is the founder of the sect! It has been five thousand years since the sect was established with the way of swordsmanship. There are thousands of volumes of spiritual inheritance, and there are seven kinds of inheritance of ancient swordsmanship. Xuanzong?"

It's not that Tianxuanzong didn't have a chance, but the time didn't come.

Look at this proud son of heaven who was born with the name of sword, he is simply a template for their future disciples of Xuanzong!

The elder of Tianxuanzong was in a very good mood.

Unexpectedly, the black-clothed boy who was born with a sword intent withdrew his hand from the test stone, Junyi's brows did not show any waves, but he looked in Chu Qi's direction and answered, "I am in the same sect as A Qi, so if you ask him Yes."

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, Chu Qi's eyelashes trembled as he stood there, and an inexplicable emotion surged in his heart.

It turns out that in the next life, regardless of his talent, Yan Jiuge will still be in the same sect as him.

Not by accident, but on purpose.

The surroundings are silent, and the drop of a needle can be heard.

All the immortals looked at Chu Qi longingly, expecting his choice.

The two heaven's favored children have a deep friendship, not to mention climbing the blue stone ladder together, even the sect has to enter the same one.

Doesn't that mean that there is a fairy sect who can monopolize two heaven's favored children? !

There are such good things in the world! I don't know which fairy gate can be lucky.

Under many earnest gazes, Chu Qi said what was in his heart.

"I want to join the Tianxuanzong."

He wanted to go to the Tianxuanzong's Wenjian Peak to watch Yan Jiuge practice his sword again. Make up for the time that was missed when I was young in the previous life.

"What?!"

Hearing Chu Qi's words, the elder of Tianxuanzong was the first to exclaim!

He really never expected that a cultivator with wood spirit roots would go to Tianxuanzong to endure hardships and practice swords.

"Little friend, Tianxuanzong is full of sword cultivators, not a good place for medical cultivators! Don't be arrogant, choose the best." The elders of the Qingling Sect were heartbroken.

"That's right, Tianxuanzong doesn't have a few suitable medicine fields yet. With your talent, it's more suitable to study medicine than swordsmanship. You can't go into the way of swordsmanship." Fuyao Palace quickly persuaded him.

Yushoumen had previously said that medical practitioners were not suitable for fighting, but was blocked by the elders of Tianxuanzong with the words "Tianxuanzong's medical practitioners can fight other sects of swordsmen with swords", and couldn't think of other words of advice for a while. Only the little white tiger who was "gifted to beginners" groaned twice in aggrieved way.

Even Yan Jiuge was shocked, he frowned slightly, and said disapprovingly, "You want to join the Tianxuanzong? But Mu Linggen is not suitable for learning swords."

Chu Qi insisted, "The Tianxuanzong also has medical practitioners. Doctors can learn some basic swordsmanship."

But not to mention the extremely hard work of medical practitioners, learning swords does not benefit their cultivation much.

Just when Yan Jiuge was about to speak to persuade Chu Qi, he heard Chu Qi's soft voice say yearningly -

"I also know that going to Tianxuanzong to practice swords will take hardships, but the practitioners holding swords are heroic, I like it very much Such a swordsman."

When he said these words, Chu Qi's face properly revealed longing, and he substituted a trace of his own dream when he was young and ignorant.

Yan Jiuge said silently: "..."

The words that I originally wanted to persuade came to my lips, but suddenly I couldn't say them for some reason. On the contrary, the mood set off waves.

Could it be that Chu Qi doesn't like sword repair after going to another sect? No, he might miss Tianxuanzong's sword-holding cultivator every day!

There is no reason for this.

Yan Jiuge lowered his hand, and unconsciously stroked the hilt of the spirit sword at his waist with his fingers, feeling a surge of emotion in his heart for no reason.

Instead of letting Chu Qi worry about it all day, it's better to go to Xuanzong's sword repair that day!