Chapter 53

"Bang!" The fist smashed a large hollow on the ground.

Yan Jiuge drew out the Dragon Yin Sword, his whole body's aura surged, and the sword energy was like a rainbow, and it slashed on the arm of the puppet servant.

The sharp sword energy cut the iron like mud, and the puppet was severed from the servant's arm.

"Chi!"

To everyone's surprise, the sound of sword energy cutting off the metal arm was very dull.

"There are human monks inside!" Chu Qi exclaimed.

It was wrapped in metal before, and no one could detect the monk's breath. Now the arm is broken, and the incision is bare. The flesh and blood are exposed, and everyone noticed the strangeness.

"Retreat backwards, and use offense instead of defense." Yan Jiuge's eyes were dark and his face was not good-looking.

"How could this be? What's going on with these monks?"

Luo Wuci drew out his spirit sword, and his firm gaze became hesitant. "Are they being manipulated?"

Before coming to Central Territory, the headmaster said, This trip to Autumn City is to help the common people and other monks and maintain stability and order.

If these puppets are not a pile of metal objects, but monks caught in them, they are victims, and they are also the objects that Tianxuanzong wants to save.

Luo Wuci was not the only one who had such thoughts, the other Tianxuanzong disciples switched from offense to defense, hesitating.

But those puppets wrapped in heavy metal shells never stopped attacking, they rampaged, smashing huge potholes one after another, making the surroundings messy.

Everyone in Tianxuanzong blindly backed down, which could not solve the problem.

"First senior brother!"

Liu Weiming turned his head and tried to ask Yan Jiuge for a decision.

"Fellow daoists, cut off their limbs! They are already dead, as long as their heads are still there, the souls of monks who have been refined into dead puppets will not be annihilated! They can re-enter reincarnation."

At this juncture, a loud and clear Shouts came from the direction of the inn.

It was Yan Chi who was speaking.

"Do as he says." Yan Jiuge spoke.

While speaking, he let go of Chu Qi's hand, and hastily told him, "A Qi, you stand behind me."

Chu Qi stood still not far behind Yan Jiuge, and Gui Yin sword was unsheathed, and he held it tightly in his hand .

While being on guard, Chu Qi paid attention to the state of the other Tianxuanzong disciples, and performed a few spiritual enhancement techniques for them.

After being reminded by Yan Chi, everyone in Tianxuanzong no longer flinched, and raised their spirit swords to chop off the limbs of the puppet servants.

"Dangdangdang!!" More than a

dozen sword qi fell on the metal casings, cutting out concave sword marks.

Not all sword cultivators' spiritual swords are as special as the Longyin sword, and the rest of the sword cultivators are at the Jindan stage, not as good as Yan Jiuge at the Nascent Soul stage. It will take some time to meet these ten puppet servants.

Yan Jiuge cut off the limbs of a puppet servant neatly, as if the joints fell off, and the puppet's head and body fell heavily on the ground, losing its mobility.

The breath on it is fading, only a pair of scarlet eyes are quietly watching the direction of Yan Jiuge.

One, two, three...

There are more and more puppets who have lost their mobility, and their limbs are scattered on the ground in a mess. Only the scarlet eyes indicate that they have not completely lost control.

The last puppet fell from the servant.

Yan Jiuge's sword edge was not stained with blood, it was as bright as before.

The crisis was finally resolved, everyone in Tianxuanzong relaxed, and the sword cultivator lowered his hand holding the spirit sword. They began to chatter about how to save these weird puppets. Buddhist cultivators are the best at this kind of thing, but it's a pity that the disciples of the Bodhi Sect have not arrived yet.

Amidst the discussions among the crowd, Yan Jiuge turned around and walked towards Chu Qi.

"——!"

Without warning, there was a sound of silk thread tightening in the air, as if someone had twirled a string.

The atmosphere suddenly froze, and a kind of creepy danger suddenly descended.

The conversation stopped abruptly, so fast that everyone could only rely on instinctive reactions to avoid danger.

At this moment, the scene and changes fell into Chu Qi's eyes, as if they were infinitely slowed down. The premonition turned into instinct, and he slashed the Gui Yin sword that had been held tightly towards Yan Jiuge's back.

"Woo!" The

metal tremolo sounded for no reason.

It is as crisp as the collision of weapons.

Following the path of the sword force, Chu Qi's body leaned forward a step.

At this step, a space pulling force suddenly appeared, dragging him into it.

Yan Jiuge's pupils constricted, and his outstretched hand only had time to grab a handful of air.

Everything happened too fast, most of Yan Jiuge's attention was on protecting Chu Qi, and he only recovered after a moment's delay, the danger came from behind him.

Chu Qi's reaction was a split second faster than Yan Jiuge's. He cut off an invisible object, but he didn't have time to turn around, and was quickly dragged into the space.

next moment.

The blade of Long Yinjian, who was full of anger, surged in momentum, and the sharp sword intent surged from the edge of the sword.

Yan Jiuge's knuckles holding the hilt of the sword turned white, and his eyes glowed with a dark gold color. The restraint that suppressed his own breath was almost ineffective under this sword intent.

"Young Master!"

Yan Chi rushed to him five feet away, and quickly persuaded him, "You are out of control now, and you may not be able to save people. I have a way to enter Qiucheng."

"Say it." Yan Jiuge expressed his emotions Restraining himself, he fell into an extreme calmness that was as cold and ruthless as it was.

In such a state, even though he was conscious, the oppressive aura on his body became heavier and heavier, making the people around him breathless.

"After this incident, my previous speculation was correct. Qiucheng was indeed refined into a magic weapon by a craftsman. To make a magic weapon like the mustard space appear, set up a large array of Luotian, and use the method of absorbing spiritual energy , find the place with the strongest aura, and then break its barrier, and it will be released from its hidden state."

Yan Chi spoke quickly, fearing that in the blink of an eye, the person in front of him would lose his composure .

"Set up the formation."

Yan Jiuge's figure moved, and he would naturally be able to form Luo Tian's formation.

Autumn City, City Lord's Mansion.

"Crash!"

The sound of the thread breaking came out for no reason.

Afterwards, the man sitting on the golden chair who "closed his eyes and rested his mind" spit out a mouthful of blood unexpectedly, opened his eyes wide, and looked at his own fingers in disbelief.

How could the puppet thread bestowed by the lord be disconnected?

"Fellow Daoist Ling, what's wrong with you? Could it be that you lost your temper during cultivation, causing your spiritual energy to be chaotic and counterattack?" A

slightly gloomy voice sounded from in front of the man.

The person who spoke was a craftsman. He was wearing luxurious robes, with a dazzling array of decorations on his body, his eyes were cloudy, and his smile looked a little weird because the corners of his lips were grinning too far, as if he was completely addicted to himself. In his imagination, he unscrupulously revealed his inner thoughts.

"You made me laugh, fellow Daoist Yan. I have a small problem in my body. It doesn't matter." Ling Zhier covered up the abnormality on his body, looked at the appearance of the craftsman, and said, "Friend Daoist Yan hasn't practiced it yet today. Artifacts? I won't delay you."

"I originally wanted to refine artifacts, but the materials for refining artifacts have become less and less recently, and even a whole city made of gold is far less interesting than human puppets."

Yan Kuwu He licked the corner of his lips, as if he was recalling the feeling of making a human puppet with his own hands, and his whole body appeared intoxicated.

"..." Ling Zhi's lips curled up, and he didn't say much.

Before leaving, his eyes swept over Yan Kunwu's head. In Lingzhi's eyes, there was also a puppet thread hanging from that head. Before long, Yan Kunwu will become the next living puppet of the adults.

During this process, Ling Zhier only used a puppet technique on him, without even using the silk thread, and easily controlled him in his hands.

The puppet technique keeps amplifying Yan Kuwu's evil thoughts, and he can no longer be regarded as being controlled by Ling Zhier at this moment, because he has become the evil thoughts themselves.

Before Yan Kuwu becomes a puppet, there is another piece of good news to report to your lord—the whereabouts of the heir of the Yan family have been found.

However, what exactly cut off the puppet thread bestowed by the lord?

Is the natal spirit sword of the heir of the Yan family really that powerful?

Ling Zhier withdrew from the City Lord's Mansion.

the other side.

Chu Qi was caught off guard by the force of space and dragged in.

When he came back to his senses, he found that he was in a magnificent place.

As far as the eye can see, there are railings and two walls in front of you, including the floor tiles, which are also all golden. These golds reflect the lights and look very dazzling.

After a short period of dizziness, Chu Qi saw clearly where he was - it was a dungeon-like place. But it was a dungeon made of gold, so he was a little surprised.

Is this the autumn city made of gold?

It's not as apt as "Golden City".

In addition, Chu Qi also discovered that the position he was in was a corner of the dungeon.

Because there are two walls at the corner, and the other two sides are full of railings. On the other side of the railings, there is a figure curled up.

Except that he was suddenly pulled into Qiucheng and the communication token could not be used, there was nothing abnormal about Chu Qi, his Gui Yin sword was still there, and the spiritual power in his body was functioning normally. Even this place that looks like a dungeon is full of aura.

Within the range of perception, there is no aura of high-level monks, and the highest ones are only two cultivation bases in the foundation-building period. And those two auras were the furthest away from him, probably the monks guarding the dungeon.

As for the others held in the dungeon, they seemed to be mortals.

Chu Qi thought briefly for a moment, and he was sure that it would not be a problem for him to break out of prison with his sword.

He planned to explore some news about Qiucheng first.

Chu Qi walked towards the railing next to the figure, and patted the railing with his hands, trying to attract the attention of fellow inmates over there.

"Don't waste your energy. We can't afford the gold, and we will suffer if we come in. I advise you to put down the thoughts of going to the autumn city to enjoy the blessings in your mind. When the immortals come to call you to do things at dawn tomorrow, you will be more diligent. He was thrown into the frying pan and rolled." On

the other end, the person curled up firmly on the ground did not move at all, but spoke.

Chu Qi: "..." Before

he could ask, the man spoke first.

From the voice, Chu Qi's cellmate seemed to be a middle-aged man.