Chapter 79

Those dark golden eyes were clear, not as hollow as before, and even the magic lines on his face disappeared, returning to his original appearance.

Such a Yan Jiuge, how can he be half-corroded by the devilish energy?

After the Yan family recovered from their shock, they all showed joy.

Yan Ming took a step forward, and was about to walk towards Yan Jiuge, when the corner of his eye caught another figure first.

The cloud sleeves of the green shirt, and the dark green pattern on the hem of the clothes represent the Valley of the Medicine King. If you look up, you can see the green eyes of the young man.

The warm color flows on the surface, and the ancient times that cannot be peeped deeper.

Yan Mingchao was taken aback.

He already knew the identity of the young man, but what surprised him even more was that Qi Wusu's prophecy before the eighteenth came true.

At the same time, a cyan aura fell on Yan Mingchao's body, and the healing spirit quickly healed his wounds, and also removed the evil spirit that corroded the wounds.

Ten feet away, the young man with emerald eyes withdrew his hand, his eyes were full of concern, "Healing spirit can temporarily relieve your injuries, but to fully heal your internal injuries, you still need to rest."

In the choice of honorifics and ordinary tones , Yan Mingchao saw the appearance of the young man standing side by side with Yan Jiuge, he hesitated for a moment, then nodded to thank the young man, "Thank you.

"

Also, he only thought that Yan Mingchao was too tired.

"it is good."

After nodding, Yan Mingchao looked at Yan Jiuge's slightly sharp eyebrows, and subconsciously told him, "Don't be brave, Guiya is the master of evil spirits, and can be revived by the shadow of any evil spirit." The

one who can really kill Guiya is Get rid of all evil spirits in this world.

But everything has two sides, yin and yang, and the yin side will still breed evil spirits, which will then be transformed into evil thoughts like ghost teeth.

This is an endless cycle.

Maybe after the divine tree wakes up, or after a monk can finally ascend to the upper realm, the Hidden Cloud Realm can truly get rid of the crisis of the Dharma-ending Era.

Yan Mingchao let out a long sigh in his heart, and immediately walked to the rear, handing over the front battlefield to Yan Jiuge.

The killing formation was headed by Yan Jiuge, followed by disciples of the Yan family. After the formation was completed, the momentum was integrated, and they attacked the puppets rushing over.

The Yan family's killing formation is slightly different from the Tianxuanzong's sword formation, but they remain the same. Chu Qi used to be the eye of the killing sword formation, and knew how to provide buffs to the monks in the formation.

After observing for a while, Chu Qi turned his hands to form a seal, and a series of spiritual spells flowed out of his hands, flying towards the disciples of the Yan family who were in the formation.

Spiritual art to dispel evil spirits.

Spiritual spells that increase attack.

Defensively blessed spiritual art.

There are also spiritual arts that replenish spiritual energy.

With the use of the spiritual technique, the emerald color in Chu Qi's eyes became deeper, like a piece of rich-colored emerald, and the depth was like a whirlpool, becoming more and more mysterious.

The aura of the monks who had been blessed by him with spiritual magic suddenly doubled, and even the entire formation had a qualitative change.

The number of the Yan family is far smaller than that of the evil puppets. In an environment where the law of heaven is broken and the evil spirit is lingering, facing so many evil puppets is undoubtedly a doomed outcome.

But now that Yan Jiuge has joined the killing formation, there is also an extremely powerful medical practitioner sitting in charge, removing all negative states for them, and blessing the halo of spiritual arts.

When the two sides were fighting, the momentum of the Yan family's side suddenly changed, like a gigantic monster that had suddenly awakened, waiting for its prey to throw itself into the net.

By the time Ghost Ya realized something was wrong, it was already too late.

Like an egg hitting a rock, the puppet rushing forward was crushed by the killing array, and then, like a fragile cloth, a huge gap was split from it.

"Papa papa!"

The sound of the invisible thread being snapped rang out in Guiya's ears. Every time a puppet fell, it would hear such a sound.

"How could this happen?" How could

Yan Jiuge appear in front of it unscathed?

How much time has passed?

Obviously not long ago, Yan Jiuge was still in a dazed state.

What caused the current accident?

Countless questions lingered on Ghost Tooth, causing it to control She Yin to swim forward, and finally saw the real variable at the head of the killing array -

the heir of Yaowang Valley!

A doctor who can get rid of evil spirits!

Ghost Ya's mind was shaken, and it was almost unbelievable that under the premise that the sacred tree had withered, there was still a medical practitioner from the Medicine King Valley, who was able to dispel the evil energy.

Could it be that the divine tree has awakened?

Impossible, if the Divine Tree wakes up, it will notice it immediately.

What's the matter with the doctor in front of me?

Amidst the huge crowd, the snake beast possessed by the ghost tooth widened its scarlet snake pupils, reflecting the cyan figure of the doctor in it.

The latter also sensed its gaze, stagnated in mid-air, and turned its gaze to She Yin.

Those deep emerald eyes carried an aura that ghost teeth couldn't see through, but somehow made it palpitate, as if the person in front of him was not a medical practitioner, but the sacred tree itself.

Without any more hesitation, Ghost Ya instinctively chose to retreat.

The picture of Fate Star falling once again appeared in Gui Ya's mind, overlapping with the picture in front of him, giving Gui Ya a vague glimpse of fate.

Something must have gone wrong.

It has to go back and do a good calculation to find out what went wrong.

"It wants to escape."

Chu Qi read the snake beast's thoughts at a glance.

"It should be a puppet possessed by ghost teeth." Yan Jiuge gripped the Long Yin sword tightly, his expression dark and unclear.

"Do you want to stop it?" Chu Qi stretched out his hand forward, and the Gui Yin sword felt it, and spontaneously unsheathed it, hanging by Chu Qi's hand.

The spirit sword hummed slightly, and the surrounding atmosphere also froze together.

Yan Jiuge glanced at Chu Qi, then swept his gaze to the Guiyin sword, and replied as if feeling something, "Try its strength first, and if there is any difference, retreat."

Yan Mingchao said that the ghost tooth will attack any evil spirit . resurrected.

"it is good."

Chu Qi nodded in response, and at the same time stretched out his hand to hold the hilt of Gui Yin Sword.

In an instant, the gentle breath belonging to the medical practitioner was replaced by a sharp killing intent.

Changing his mind, the sword-wielding doctor in Tsing Yi's eyes were ruthless.

The Way of the Sword Without Arrogance.

This idea suddenly appeared in Ghost Ya's mind, it cannot be killed by such a sword intent, otherwise its fate will return to the beginning.

Ghost Fang, who sensed the danger, immediately made a decision. It triggered all the threads of the puppets, divided its own body into countless strands, dormant on all the puppets, and some of them were hidden in the strong devilish energy. , far away from here.

Some things are inherently compatible.

For this reason, Ghost Ya spent all his efforts, destroyed the sacred tree, destroyed the magic stone of the Yan family, and made Yan Jiuge bewitched.

But the person who didn't count in front of him was even more frightening to it than the previous three.

Wuwang swordsmanship, pure body, how can there be such a person in this world?

——No, there shouldn't be such a person in this world!

The fuzzy thoughts gradually became clear, and Ghost Ya finally realized the trajectory of fate from the chaos.

It suddenly stopped the fleeing figure, controlled She Yin's body to turn around, and met the sword of Tsing Yi Doctor.

The devilish energy was mobilized, and it flocked towards the snake beast like a ghost.

But soon, when it touched Chu Qi's surroundings, it was completely wiped out by his body-protecting spiritual power.

The big demon inner alchemy burst out with blazing brilliance.

At this juncture, Ghost Ya actually directly controlled She Yin to explode.

"No, Aqi, come back quickly!"

Sensing the danger, Yan Jiuge called out to the young man.

There was silence in the young man's eyes, without any emotion, the spirit sword in his hand dropped and cut towards the snake beast's seven inches.

Chu Qi didn't want to let Guiya go.

Even if Ghost Tooth controls the big demon to explode itself, or even hides the main body in other places, this sword must be cut off.

Wuwang

swordsmanship can cut cause and effect, and it will naturally trace cause and effect. He wants to make Ghost Ya no longer have a place to hide.

"Om!"

Gui Yinjian let out a loud buzzing sound.

The sword intent it carried tempered itself once, the sword was as bright as day, and the sword fell to seven inches of the big monster.

It broke open the skin and flesh, and went straight through the inner alchemy that was exploding itself.

The world was suddenly silent.

The huge body of the snake beast froze for a moment, and then fell backwards. During this process, its body emits countless light spots, gradually disappearing along the direction of the void.

Soon, a black shadow escaped from the snake beast's body, and it was about to dissipate in the sky and earth, but it let out a hoarse laugh.

"I don't know which step went wrong and made you come back here."

"You don't think that killing me will end your fate?"

"Guess, fate will come from you this time." Take what? You are also a spy, you should know what happened."

"Shut up!"

The noisy voice ended at the tip of Gui Yin's sword.

Chu Qi suppressed the emotional turmoil in his heart, his emerald eyes swept across the transforming body of the snake beast, and there was no trace of ghost teeth on it.

As for the other puppets controlled by Ghost Ya around, Chu Qi manipulated the sword energy, cut off the invisible thread on them, and made them regain consciousness from the state of trance.

As for the puppets transformed by Ghost Fang, they escaped early. This includes all monks of the Ling family.

The monsters regained their sanity one by one, and they hadn't had time to recall what happened. He was first shocked by the appearance of the elder She Yin—

a snake beast whose realm had regressed back to the Jindan stage blankly opened its snake eyes, and transformed into a human from the ground, which turned out to be in the form of a boy. How can it have the majestic appearance before?

The disciples of the Yan family were also amazed by this scene, but they all kept silent in a tacit understanding, and looked at the two leaders, waiting for them to make a decision.

Chu Qi put away the spirit sword, looked at the evil spirit in the distance, and fell into a short thought. He inevitably thought of Gui Ya's words, what was he trying to instigate? It's still true.

Yan Jiuge noticed that he was absent-minded, so he ordered other Yan family disciples, "Clean up the battlefield and invite the elders of the monster clan to the reception room. Before the situation is clear, the rest of the monster

clan are not allowed to leave for the time being." Investigate clearly."

"Issuing a martial law order to the Baiyou Pavilion Commander, no sober monks are allowed to enter it, and the inside has been occupied by evil spirits."

Orders were issued one after another, and everyone found order from the chaos.

After finishing all this, Yan Jiuge walked to Chu Qi's side, and said in a warm voice, "A Qi, follow me."

Chu Qi came back to his senses and looked up at him, with a bit of confusion in his eyes that hadn't faded away.

Yan Jiuge's voice was calm and comforting, "There are too many things that have happened to you and me. If there is any mystery that bothers you, I hope I can help you solve it."

"Exactly, I also have some I want to tell you something, maybe it will help you."

At this time, another voice sounded from the side, it was Yan Mingchao who had gone to the back earlier.