Chapter 63

When Chu Qi returned to the small building where he was resting, Zisu had already prepared meals.

After the monks established the foundation, they no longer needed to eat five grains, but some monks still kept the habit of eating, changing from three meals a day to eating a meal during rest to enjoy relaxation.

To Chu Qi's surprise, the table was full of his favorite meals. Obviously, the person who arranged these was very familiar with his preferences.

"..."

Chu Qi had already realized that this was not an ordinary illusion, and now it seems that the role he "plays" fits very well with himself.

Not only that, even some things that may go wrong, the people around him will not be suspicious of him.

what is this?

Thoughts ran through his mind, Chu Qi invited Yan Jiuge to have a meal with him.

In reality, under the influence of Chu Qi, Yan Jiuge's taste preferences gradually moved closer to Chu Qi. Nothing has changed in the illusion either.

Chu Qi kept all these details in his heart, and after the meal, he invited Yan Jiuge to rest in the small building.

"But, master, there are no extra guest rooms in Shuyu Tower..." Zisu stood aside and reminded Chu Qi in a low voice.

Shuyulou is the name of the small building. It is a space magic weapon specially made for Chu Qi by the master of Yaowanggu Artifact Refining. In addition to the bedroom where he stays and rests, there are also medicine refining room, medicinal material room, training room... everything that one expects to find, except that there is no Room for the second guest.

"It's fine for him to share a room with me."

Chu Qi's answer to Zisu was so natural that Uncle Lin hadn't realized that "this is not appropriate", and he heard Chu Qi asking Yan Jiuge directly.

"Ayan, would you mind squeezing with me?"

Yan Jiuge subconsciously shook his head.

What fascinates him is not whether he minds or not, but "resting in the same room as Chu Qi".

"That's good." Chu Qi nodded, deciding on the matter.

"..." Uncle Lin opened his mouth and found himself at a loss for words. His eyes turned around Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge, and finally left without saying anything, together with Zisu and other attendants.

Only Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge were left in the room.

From the hall to the bedroom, push the door and enter, you can see the careful arrangement.

Yan Jiuge glanced over the furniture and decorations exuding aura, and saw the imprint of Yaowanggu engraved on them without any surprise.

Coupled with Chu Qi's strange spiritual power, it can dispel evil spirits.

He had a rough guess about Chu Qi's identity.

Although Yan Mingchao never mentioned the source of the talisman, apart from the mysterious Shaogu Master of Yaowang Valley, there is no other identity that can match Chu Qi.

"Let's talk?"

In front of him, the young man in a fine attire turned around, his emerald green eyes met Yan Jiuge's scrutinizing gaze, and his eyes were calm.

Then, Yan Jiuge heard Chu Qi introduce himself.

He had mixed feelings in his heart. It was one thing to guess, but another thing to hear the person take the initiative to mention it.

"Why are you telling me these things?" Yan Jiuge's face remained unchanged, even though there was a thirst for knowledge in his heart that was about to stir.

"I want to make us more familiar and closer."

Yan Jiuge's eyebrows froze, he remembered Chu Qi asking him if he would mind being in the same room, and then the scene of Chu Qi holding a sword and slashing out the sword intent flashed in his mind. The scenes in his mind alternated, and Yan Jiuge's thoughts surged -

and in front of him, Chu Qi was actively approaching him.

"Of course, this is my personal opinion. Friends always talk about everything. If I offend you, I apologize for it." Chu Qi said.

"No."

"Huh?"

Yan Jiuge raised his eyes and said in detail, "No offense, I also have something to tell you."

As the young master of the Yan family, when Yan Jiuge goes out, his subordinates will use other title instead. Not as secretive as the Shaogu master of the Yaowang Valley, but also very low-key.

After listening to Yan Jiuge's self-report, Chu Qi's view of the Yan family has changed profoundly.

The Yan family is not as simple as an ordinary family, there are many secrets in Yan Jiuge.

These are all things that Chu Qi didn't know before. Maybe he will be able to get the answer from this illusion about the evil energy that filled Yan Jiuge's body?

Chu Qi thought hesitantly.

Moreover, his identity has a great connection with Medicine King Valley, so I don't know if he was influenced by that vine ring.

After the two spoke, the atmosphere became much more natural than before.

Just when Yan Jiuge was about to say something to Chu Qi, a scarlet brilliance flashed across the piece of dragon pattern jade around his waist.

"..." The words on his lips stopped suddenly, Yan Jiuge frowned indistinctly, and then said to Chu Qi, "I have something urgent to deal with, I will come back to you later."

"Okay, you pay attention to safety." Chu Qi nodded, his eyes swept over the dragon pattern jade hanging on Yan Jiuge's waist, he remembered that Ayan in reality also wore this.

It turns out that this thing is a messenger jade, not an ordinary decoration.

After watching Yan Jiuge's figure leave, Chu Qi turned his attention back to the bedroom. This is the residence of Master Shaogu of Medicine King Valley. Maybe there are some clues?

With an attitude of scrutiny, Chu Qi began to carefully inspect the bedroom with his spiritual sense.

Soon, a scroll placed on the desk attracted Chu Qi's attention.

In Chu Qi's perception, the aura emanating from that scroll is the most intense of all things. After approaching, Chu Qi also found that there was a prohibition around the scroll to block the breath.

It is not the scroll that is full of aura, but this restriction.

Chu Qi: "..."

It seems that this scroll is more valuable than he imagined, even if it is blocked, the aura is stronger than other treasures.

Chu Qi reached out and tried to take it out of the restraint.

Probably because he sensed Chu Qi's aura, the restraint did not stop him from approaching. Chu Qi easily took out the scroll, and when he opened it, he found that the contents of the scroll were all blank, and there was nothing inside.

"Book without words?" The

guessing words sounded, and Chu Qi fell into deep thought.

According to his deduction, it is impossible for an unimportant thing to be placed in the restriction, and the restriction does not exclude his approach, which shows that this scroll is related to him.

But why is there nothing on the scroll? What exactly is it for?

Just as Chu Qi was contemplating, a burning sensation came from his left wrist, pulling him back from his thoughts.

Chu Qi lowered his head, and found that the light blue mark on his wrist had turned dark blue at this moment, and there was an aura of requesting a subpoena. That's where the vine ring was supposed to be.

After hesitating for a moment, Chu Qi responded with a spiritual force in the imprint.

The summons is connected.

Suddenly, an illusory projection appeared in front of Chu Qi. The shadow was translucent, and the appearance of the future person was vividly outlined.

After seeing the face of the person who came, Chu Qi inevitably froze in place - the face of this person was 80% similar to his.

"Xiao Qi, I heard from Lin Ze that you met the young master of the Yan family during this trip."

His voice made Chu Qi feel familiar yet unfamiliar, and also had an inexplicable sense of novelty.

Lin Ze is Uncle Lin's name.

The person in front of him has an unusual relationship with him, most likely a relative.

Could it be the father of his body in the illusion?

"Yes, I admire him very much." Chu Qi replied slowly.

After his words fell, the person at the other end of the

interrogation was silent for a moment, and suddenly whispered, "Sure enough, it's inevitable." He said, "When you go out to practice this time, try not to be too far away from the scroll. Especially when you arrive in Yancheng, remember to take it with you."

The scroll?

Hearing this strange name, Chu Qi found that the person in the projection was looking at the blank scroll in his hand. It turned out to be this strange blank scroll. From this point of view, it does have special abilities, but I don't know it yet.

"I remember." Chu Qi responded.

"You should stay away from the heir of the Yan family." The man sighed and said words similar to Uncle Lin.

"Why?" Chu Qi couldn't help asking.

However, the man didn't answer, but just stared at Chu Qi silently with the same pair of emerald eyes, as if he was sizing him up, with a little worry in his eyes.

"Is there any reason why I can't approach him?" Chu Qi asked, his eyes were a little stubborn.

"I don't really know. Judging from the hexagram, it may be catastrophe, or it may be good luck." The man continued, "I still can't figure out why you inherited the spirit of the sacred tree, but the body of the fairy bone is Yan Jiuge. This shouldn't have happened, but it still happened."

"..." Chu Qi frowned, he had a bad feeling.

"The head of the Yan family said that there is a possibility that only one of you can survive. You are my child, and I certainly hope that you are the one who survives."

The man sighed slightly, his eyes faded from seriousness and seriousness, and became gentle.

"Xiaoqi, this trip to Yancheng is extremely dangerous. We cannot save the common people in this world, but the spirit of the sacred tree chose you, so I took a dangerous move. The scroll can protect you once, but it It will also push fate to a more dangerous side. There is destiny in heaven, and the price will not be small. You have to protect yourself."

The man warned in a warm voice, with a very intimate tone.

Different from the intimacy between Yan Jiuge and the elders of the sect, it is more like the expectations of parents for their children.

Chu Qi was brought up by Uncle Lin since childhood, and Uncle Lin took good care of him, but always with a layer of respect. Unlike the person in the projection who is naturally peaceful.

His throat slipped, Chu Qi opened his lips, his voice was slightly hoarse, and he said, "Okay."

If his "parents" hadn't died accidentally, wouldn't they be like this?

Chu Qi took a deep look at the man.

As if aware of his gaze, the man curled his lips and said with a smile, "Every day has its own destiny. When you come back from Yancheng, I will tell you everything.

" Hang up. Chu Qi was left alone, holding the blank scroll in his hand, in a daze.

On the other side, after receiving the summons, Yan Jiuge left the Shuyu Building with Long Wenyu, found a secluded place, set up an isolation barrier, and answered the summons.

"How is it? Are the monsters in the mountains easy to kill?"

An idle voice came from Long Wenyu's end, and Yan Jiuge frowned slightly when he heard it, "Yan Chi, can you talk less nonsense?"

"Yeah How can this be called nonsense, I am a caring heart." On the other end, Yan Chi explained his attitude, and read some information from Yan Jiuge's answer, "You seem to be particularly irritable today, could it be that my summons happened just right? Has it ruined your good business of killing monsters?"

Yan Jiuge: "..."

Killing monsters is not, but Yan Chi's subpoena did make him a little unhappy.

"Get to the point." Yan Jiuge emphasized.

"Well, about the monsters in the mountains near Yancheng, it seems to have something to do with the Yaozu. I found out that the leader of the Yaozu, the cunning nine-tailed fox, is also in Yancheng." Yan Chi said.

"The monster clan has been in decline for many years, where do they have the strength to control the monster beasts?" Yan Jiuge concentrated.

"That's right, that's right, I also feel suspicious, maybe Xie Chong is among the monster clan." Yan Chi guessed.

"I checked it last time, no."

The Yan family has checked every place in the hidden cloud world, and there can be no exceptions.

"This is also a strange point. Why can't I find that high-level evil spirit? It has been hiding in the hidden cloud world for so many years, and there is no trace of it. However, the low-priced evil spirits continue to appear in the hidden cloud world, consuming the spiritual energy of heaven and earth. "

High-level evil spirits can contaminate other monks, turning them into low-level evil spirits, and low-level evil spirits can pollute other living beings again, turning them into carriers of evil spirits and becoming mindless monsters.

According to their deduction, the fish that slipped through the net in the Battle of the Ancients was a high-level evil spirit that remained in the Hidden Cloud Realm. This caused monsters possessed by low-level evil spirits to appear from time to time.

According to the past practice, Yan Jiuge will deal with all these monsters. But he thought of Chu Qi's sword, and he was quite touched, "Perhaps, the solution to the problem will come soon."

"Ah?" On the other end, Yan Chi made a very surprised voice, "What are you talking about?" Do you even imagine a bright future?"

Yan Jiuge: "..."

He didn't imagine that with Chu Qi's ability, he could cut off the cause and effect between the evil spirit and the monk, and the sin of the monk being manipulated by the evil spirit would be another way of repayment.

Not wanting to continue discussing this issue with Yan Chi, Yan Jiuge asked him instead, "When are you going to Yancheng?"

"We are coming to the mountains to help you kill monsters together." Yan Chi replied.

"No need." Yan Jiuge looked in the direction of Shuyu Tower, "Just go to Yancheng and wait for me. The monsters in the mountains have been cleaned up.

" Is it?"

"Because I met a friend on the way."

"Friend??!" Yan Chi raised his voice.

"Anyway, it's settled, you don't need to come here." Yan Jiuge was too lazy to talk, and hung up the call.

The air returned to silence, Yan Jiuge removed the isolation barrier and returned to Shuyu Tower.

When Yan Jiuge went back, Chu Qi was refining medicine, his technique was very familiar, and his attention was so concentrated that he didn't even notice that he came in.

Yan Jiuge stopped at the door, not wanting to go in and disturb Chu Qi's medicine refining. Looking at Chu Qi's busy figure, he always felt that this scene was inexplicably familiar.

However, within a short while, Chu Qi had refined the elixir. He collected the medicine cauldron, put the elixir into a jade bottle, and walked in the direction of Yan Jiuge in two or three steps.

"You're back, do you want to try the Huiling Pill I refined?" During the

conversation, a jade bottle was handed to Yan Jiuge.

Yan Jiuge reached out to take it, took out a spirit pill from the jade bottle and swallowed it. Fragrant spiritual energy emanated from the elixir and began to nourish his dantian and meridians.

It also contained a bit of Chu Qi's spiritual energy, which made Yan Jiuge relax for no reason.

It seemed that the bottle of Huiling Pill in front of him was an auxiliary elixir that he often took, not the first time.

Could it be that besides the magic talisman, the Yan family also bought other elixir from Medicine King Valley?

No, the elixir refined by other physicians in Yaowang Valley is not like Chu Qi.

Go back and ask Yan Mingchao or Yan Chi.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself.

"How?" Chu Qi waited expectantly for Yan Jiuge's answer.

"It's very useful."

"Then I'll refine some more for you!" Anyway, a monk doesn't need to sleep, so why not do it if he can refine some more elixir for Yan Jiuge? Maybe Yan Jiuge could notice some subtle differences.

"You don't have to work so hard, I still have a lot." Yan Jiuge shook his head, and then took out dozens of other bottles of spirit pills from the Qiankun bag.

Bottle after bottle, they were all made by Chu Qi.

Chu Qi raised his eyebrows slightly. Although it was the first time he met Yan Jiuge in the illusion, the two of them exchanged a lot of talismans and elixir before they met.

Chu Qi remembered what the man told him, and was a little curious about what was about to happen in Yancheng.