Chapter 8

Half a quarter of an hour later, Bai Luan landed on the top of Zhongling Peak.

The environment here is very good, full of aura and vitality, just staying in it will make you feel comfortable.

Bai Xuan jumped and got off Bai Luan's back. When she turned around to help the new junior brother, she saw that Chu Qi also came down neatly.

"That's right, junior brother. You really have some flair as a swordsman like this. It's a pity not to practice swords."

After Bai Xuan praised, there was a bit of regret in her words.

Hearing what Bai Xuan said, it seems that she yearns for the way of the sword very much.

Thinking of Elder Ming's words, Chu Qi couldn't help asking, "Senior Sister Baixuan, don't our Tianxuanzong medical practitioners also learn basic swordsmanship?

" Go practice the sword."

When it came to sword practice, Bai Xuan sighed, and shared with Chu Qi about Yaoxiu's daily chores.

"Our Zhongling Peak has a total of two acres of medicine fields. Little brother, you don't know, it takes a lot of time to serve herbs every day. It's just pouring spiritual water on them."

"If you want to be like Master, every seven days To sort out the root system of the elixir, it takes three days to recover with closed eyes."

"Not to mention, we still have to spend time refining medicine, reading medical books, and learning spiritual skills!"

"Studying medicine is really against the sky. Daoist, hold back. If I wasn't the only one with the innate wood spirit root back then, I wouldn't have been caught to study medicine at Zhong Lingfeng."

Chu Qi: "..."

In that case, he still doesn't want to tell Senior Sister Baixuan, Elder Ming suggested It's time to reclaim the medicine fields.

"By the way, I've already tidied up the courtyard you live in. We don't have handyman disciples in Zhong Lingfeng, and the elixir is precious, so don't be contaminated by the bloody aura on Jianxiu's body. You will be wronged by your diet and daily life,"

Bai Xuan said. Chu Qi went to see his residence.

This is an elegant and quiet courtyard with two or three green bamboos. Half of the area is a small spiritual field, which is convenient for planting some herbs; the other half is a stone table and stool, where you can drink tea and rest. What surprised Chu Qi was that there was a swing in the yard.

"Hey, I heard Elder Ming said that you are only ten years old this year, so I built a swing for you. I hope you like it."

"Thank you, Senior Sister, I like it very much." a blessing.

"You're welcome, I finally have a junior." Bai Xuan said with a smile, "The robes of our Tianxuanzong medical disciples are in the closet in your room. After wearing them, you can adjust the size spontaneously according to your height. You can start tomorrow Dadian, you have to wear that suit to go there."

"Master just sorted out the elixir yesterday, and today he is not in good spirits, so he didn't come out to meet you. He is elegant and easy-going, easy to get along with."

"I know, I will help Master in the future Senior sister serves the elixir together." Chu Qi nodded.

"Junior brother, you are so good."

Bai Xuan was very moved when she heard that, finally someone came to shoulder the important task of planting the elixir with her!

Chu Qi: "It's a matter of duty." The

medical trainee has to deal with herbal medicine, so it's good to be familiar with it.

Afterwards, Bai Xuan told Chu Qi about the restricted positions on Zhongling Peak, so that he would not stray into it. After explaining the trivial matters, Bai Xuan left. She still has to serve the elixir, so she doesn't have much time to chat with the younger brother.

After Bai Xuan left, Chu Qi stepped into his courtyard.

The furniture in the room is also extremely elegant, because the wood spirit is abundant, and the air is filled with a touch of grass and trees, which is very peaceful.

Taking out the Qiankun bag, Chu Qi put some of his daily utensils in the room.

A few pieces of clothes, a pile of storybooks, um... How many snacks did Yan Jiuge buy for him, why so many? I didn't look at it carefully before, but now I sort it out, the portion is enough for him to eat for a year.

He has already settled down at Zhongling Peak, and he doesn't know what's going on with Yan Jiuge.

When I first started, the courtyard on Good Fortune Peak was shared by four disciples, but each had their own room.

In the previous life, he and Yan Jiuge lived opposite each other. I don't know who Yan Jiuge lives in the same courtyard with this time... I'll ask him tomorrow.

Chu Qi thought to himself.

Fortune Peak.

Liu Weiming also arranged for the five junior sword cultivators.

"Juniors, please take a break. Tomorrow morning will be the initiation ceremony. The initiation ceremony will be held at Zizai Peak. I will come to pick you up then." Liu Weiming said.

"If you guys have no other questions, I'll take my leave first."

"Senior brother Liu." A

clear voice called Liu Weiming, he followed the prestige and found that the person who spoke was Yan Jiuge.

"Junior Brother Yan, do you have any questions?"

"How far is Zhong Lingfeng from here?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

"It takes about half an hour for the sword to repair the sword in the foundation-building stage, two quarters for the Jindan stage, and a quarter of an hour for the Yuanying stage." After thinking for a while, Liu Weiming roughly estimated the distance and answered him, "This place is far away from Zhong Ling. The peak is quite far away."

"This room, if I want to live with other disciples..."

Yan Jiuge just said his idea, and Liu Weiming suddenly said, "So you want to live with Junior Brother Chu."

Yan Jiuge, who had been guessed, said: "..."

He didn't finish his sentence, is it so obvious?

"I'm afraid it won't work." Liu Weiming shook his head and said, "Medical cultivators are different from our sword cultivators. Medical cultivators have to serve precious herbs every day. And our sword-holders will inevitably have blood in their hands, which will affect the growth of herbs. When

Liu Weiming was speaking, he saw Junior Brother Yan's eyes turn pale at first, but after he finished speaking, Junior Brother Yan looked in a good mood, as if the previous glance was Liu Weiming's illusion.

"I see, thank you Senior Brother Liu."

It turned out that it was only because Jianxiu's blood energy in his body would affect the growth of herbs, so when he went to look for Aqi, wouldn't it be enough to cut off his breath?

This is not too difficult for him.

Yan Jiuge thought casually.

**

The sun and the moon alternate, and the day passes quickly.

The morning sun rises from the east, and then illuminates the whole land.

Today is the introductory ceremony of Tianxuanzong once every ten years. If there is any important matter in the sect, the disciples who are under the Yuanying stage will go to Zizai Peak to watch the ceremony, and they must not be absent.

Bai Xuan now has a mid-Yuanying cultivation base, so there is no need to go.

But it's rare for Zhong Lingfeng to have an extra junior brother. As a direct senior sister, Bai Xuan naturally wants to go there to show Chu Qi.

For this reason, Bai Xuan specially tidied herself up today, put the daily medicine bag into the Qiankun bag, took out a spirit sword, and wore it on her waist in a majestic manner.

If any ignorant sword cultivator dares to bully her junior brother, she is not joking about this spirit sword.

"Squeak!"

With a sound, the wooden door of the small courtyard was pushed open from the inside.

Hearing the movement behind her, Bai Xuan turned around.

"Hey Junior Brother, Senior Sister today—wow! You look so pretty!"

Bai Xuan wanted to say hello, but in the middle of her words, her attention was amazed by Chu Qi's clothes.

Obviously, everyone is wearing the same medical attire.

Wearing it on Bai Xuan's body is clean and sassy, ​​but on Chu Qi's body, it looks delicate and well-behaved.

Especially the silver leaf hair ornament that Bai Xuan had stripped off, adorned the hair on Chu Qi's ears very naturally, as agile as a beautiful and handsome little fairy boy.

"Senior Sister Baixuan, my clothes seem to be different from yours, I wonder if I took them wrong..." Chu Qi said hesitantly.

When he put on the medical attire today, those complicated silver leaf ornaments were spontaneously worn on his body, which was not as clean and dashing as Bai Xuan's.

Even the hair is not tied into a high ponytail, but is half tied into a low ponytail by the silver leaf hair accessories, and half falls over the shoulders.

"You didn't take it wrong! Junior brother, you are right to wear it like this! It's too pretty!"

Bai Xuan was full of praise.

At the beginning, she hated the silver leaf ornaments on her body very much, because there would always be clanging noises when dancing swords, which was very annoying, so Bai Xuan took them off.

As time passed, she no longer remembered what it was like to wear a doctor's attire properly. She didn't remember it until seeing Chu Qi today.

"This is the appearance our Zhong Lingfeng medical practitioners should have." Bai Xuan nodded approvingly, and then shouted, "Junior brother, let's go quickly. Master is also in retreat today. I will take you to Zizai Peak."

"Really Are you wearing it right?" Chu Qi is still struggling with the small silver leaves on his ears, he has never worn so many ornaments and headgear in his life.

"Really not." Bai Xuan found a suitable excuse for herself, "I dress like this because I am going to the medicine field to serve the elixir. I don't have any decorations to facilitate my work, right? You are different, you are going to attend today You must wear them for the entrance ceremony."

"...Okay, okay." Chu Qi could only nod in response.

Sitting on Bai Luan's back again, they rushed towards Zizai Peak.

The main peaks of Tianxuanzong each perform their duties, and Zizai Peak is the head of the sect and the main hall of Tianxuanzong, and all important matters are discussed at Zizaifeng.

Fortune Peak is the daily living place of sword cultivator disciples.

Wenjian Peak is the place where the sect's disciples talk about swords, although usually only sword cultivators come and go.

Yuxiufeng has trivial matters such as the Library Pavilion, the Lingqi Pavilion, the Zhenbao Pavilion, and the release of missions from the Tianxuan Sect.

Zhong Lingfeng is the boundary of medical cultivation, in charge of the inheritance of medical cultivation, the elixir of the sect, and the location of the disciples of medical cultivation.

Bai Luan flew for half an hour before fluttering his wings from Zhongling Peak to Zizai Peak.

Zhongling Peak is in the depths of Tianxuanzong, and the foot of Zizai Peak is facing the mountain gate, and the distance between the two peaks is still relatively long.

At this time, the sword repair disciples in black and white color schemes had already stood in Zizai Peak Square. The morning sun was shining, and tall and straight figures were outlined on the white jade floor.

At the very front of the square, stands a mighty black iron giant sword, under which flowers are everywhere, killing and killing and vitality echoing each other, it does not appear to be contrary to harmony, but has a mysterious state.

This is the restriction set by the founder of the Tianxuanzong sect, and it is also the lintel of their current Tianxuanzong.

According to the rules, new disciples stand in the center of the square. The disciples who watched the ceremony lined up behind them in a fan shape.

The introductory ceremony has not yet begun, and the disciples who are brothers and sisters who are watching the ceremony can't help but look at this year's juniors.

There are only five new juniors this time! It has never been less.

However, according to the fellow who was guarding the mountain gate yesterday, this time there will be a junior doctor who is a medical practitioner.

But they looked left and right, no matter how they looked, these five juniors all looked like sword cultivators. Who was the junior medical practitioner?

Just as everyone was speculating, Bai Luan Qingming came from the sky, which attracted their attention.

I saw Bai Luan hovering and falling from the sky, and stopped firmly beside Zizai Peak Square. Afterwards, Bai Luan gracefully bent down to make it easier for the two figures on its back to come down.

The two were wearing dark green attire, which was like a clear stream among the many black and white outfits, and they were exceptionally different.

If it weren't for the obvious Tianxuan Zong emblem on their belts, everyone would mistake them for the disciples of the foreign sect who came to watch the ceremony.

You know, sword repair disciples often fly with their swords, and disciples who have not established a foundation will take a flat boat, but they have never seen a white luan.

--and many more! ! The disciples of Tianxuanzong who don't wear the costumes of sword cultivators don't fly with their swords.

——Isn't this the rumored, unmasked fellow medical practitioners on Zhongling Peak? !

Seeing is better than hearing a hundred times, unexpectedly saw two medical practitioners at the same time today?

After the initial shock, the sword repair disciple looked at the two of them in a daze.

Those who came to watch the ceremony were all the new generation of sword cultivator disciples of Tianxuanzong, and it was the first time for them to see Baixuan. The Sword Cultivator of the same generation as Bai Xuan is also a Nascent Soul, so you don't need to come to the initiation ceremony today.

Bai Xuan ignored the gazes of others, "Junior brother, you are going to stand in the middle of the square, have you seen those five sword cultivators? You just stand beside them and wait for the master to start the initiation ceremony."

She turned to her little The younger brother Yin Yin gave some advice, and he didn't feel relieved until he saw Chu Qi nodding his head.

"Go, Senior Sister is waiting for you here."

Later, I will bring my Junior Brother back to Zhong Lingfeng, bearded and tailed.

Bai Xuan had a plan.

Separated from Bai Xuan, Chu Qi walked towards the center of the square. He came a little late, and it was inevitable that he would be scrutinized by other disciples in the sect with their eyes or spiritual sense.

If it had come earlier, it might not have been so embarrassing.

Chu Qi was really thinking about it, not knowing that the many sword cultivators were not watching him be late, but were watching a rare sight that would never happen in a hundred years——Tianxuanzong's new medical disciples!

This year's new juniors really caught up with the good time, and they were able to start together with the junior medical practitioners. I think they didn't have such treatment back then!

Many disciples watching the ceremony spontaneously felt a sense of envy in their hearts. Only mature sword cultivators who have suffered from pain can truly understand how warm the healing skills of medical cultivators are.

Of course, this is only the treatment that only a small number of sword cultivators of Tianxuanzong and medical disciples of the Outer Sect have experienced together.

Most young sword cultivators rely on self-healing for injuries, and pills for serious injuries.

For example, the sword cultivator standing next to the junior medical practitioner, said bluntly at this moment, "Why did you come so late, did you oversleep again in the morning?"

Many sword cultivator disciples who watched the ceremony hated iron and steel: "... "

Junior brother, after you talk like this, you won't have any healing skills!"

"I didn't oversleep, but Zhongling Peak is far away from Zizai Peak, and Bai Luan took half an hour to arrive." To

everyone's surprise, the junior medical practitioner answered in a good-tempered manner.

After Chu Qi answered Yan Jiuge's question, he found that the gaze falling on him increased instead of decreasing, so he asked Yan Jiuge a little nervously, "Is my clothes too strange... Would it be better to take off the silver leaf headdress?" ?"

Yan Jiuge looked deeply.

Just now, when Chu Qi was in the distance, he had already looked at it once, and now he took a closer look at it, and saw that the tips of the ears under the silver leaves were slightly red, and against Chu Qi's handsome eyebrows, there was something that he had never seen before. cute.

"It's not surprising, it's quite suitable for you." Yan Jiuge's tone was firm, and he thought that Chu Qi's clothes were too plain before, and this kind of delicate and beautiful accessories were more suitable for him.

At the end, Yan Jiuge caught a glimpse of the uneasiness in Chu Qi's eyes, and couldn't help but add, "It's pretty good-looking, I won't lie to you.

" is no problem.

Maybe he was too nervous.

Just when Chu Qi was feeling emotional.

A loud bell sounded suddenly from the main hall in front of the square. " Dang--!" The majestic spiritual power swayed out one after another with the sound of the bell, which made people feel awe-inspiring, and all the disturbing emotions were thrown away, leaving only a moment of clarity.

"The initiation ceremony has officially begun—!" Yang Chang's tone was dignified and solemn, and a dignified breath fell in front of Chu Qi and the others. I saw the head of Tianxuanzong coming out of the hall. As the previous words fell, the head of Tianxuanzong raised his hand, and the natal spirit sword on his waist had not been unsheathed, but he squeezed out a sharp sword intent out of thin air.

The sword intent pierced into the black iron sword in the square. Circle after circle of ancient restrictions were activated, and an astonishing aura erupted from the black iron black sword. 

A volume of spiritual book composed of countless characters was projected by the black iron sword, and what floated on it were the names of all the disciples under the Tianxuan sect.

"The seventh hundred and sixty-first generation of disciples of Tianxuanzong have entered the book, and today it is evidenced by the black iron sword. It is passed on to others, and there is no distinction between teaching and learning. May I, a disciple of Tianxuanzong, have a clear path from now on, with a firm heart, a clear distinction between good and evil, Bear the teachings of the ancestors who founded the sect." The head of Tianxuanzong finished speaking word by word, and then his eyes fell on the new disciples. "Yan Jiuge." 

The young man in black and white sword cultivator took a step forward and clasped his hands together, "The disciple is here." "Would you like to join my Tianxuan sect?"

"Disciple is willing."

"..."

Chu Qi looked at Yan Jiuge's figure, and in a daze, he returned to the time when he and Yan Jiuge worshiped Tianxuanzong together, his memories flooded, and now everything has started again.

"Chu Qi."

Chu Qi came back to his senses, and also took a step forward, standing side by side with Yan Jiuge. He breathed a sigh of relief, suppressed the emotion in his heart, and joined hands in a bow, "The disciple is here."

"Would you like to join me?" Under the Tianxuan sect?"

"The disciple is willing."

Although Chu Qi became the medical practitioner of the Tianxuan sect this time, it did not completely coincide with the beginning of the previous life.

But in the future, he can accompany Yan Jiuge by his side, witness Yan Jiuge's growth, and start his own medical practice, which is all a blessing.