Chapter 62

The sword in the hand, the sword in the heart, the human sword is one, and the sword will be natural.

Chu Qi finally understood that the reason he never realized the sword intent until his death in the last life was because he had no expectations in his heart.

Now, he wants to use this sword to cut off the emptiness and all the mysteries in him, so that Destiny can finally reach the ending he expected.

Wu Wang's sword intent took shape, and a sword fell on the monster.

The golden sword energy was like a rainbow piercing the sun, tearing away the illusory black shadow above the monster's head, causing the monster to let out a hissing sound.

As the black shadow dissipated, its ferocious and painful animal pupils showed a bit of clarity, and the pupils were filled with a humanized look, as if they were startled.

After being controlled by the evil spirit for an unknown number of years, it finally regained its sanity just before the end of its life.

But it wakes up too late, it is bewitched by evil spirits, it does a lot of evil, it becomes a monster, and it destroys its own path.

Now it's time to pay it back.

Without the slightest struggle.

The monster quietly waited for the sword intent above its head to fall.

The sword intent penetrated to the bone, and then cut off its soul. All the cultivation bases were returned to Heaven, its huge body fell down, and the corpse exuded white fluorescence like smoke and dust, and finally dissipated in the air.

There was silence all around.

Just when everyone thought that the monster was wiped out in this shocking sword.

Suddenly there was an incomprehensible "hissing" sound from the grass, and an ordinary little snake that hadn't enlightened its wits opened its eyes in bewilderment. The scales and patterns on its body are similar to those of the previous monster, the difference is that it doesn't have any cultivation at this moment, as if it has returned to the time when it broke out of its shell.

——The cause and effect of evil spirits on it were cut off, and after repaying the sins it owed, it was reborn as if it had been put to death, returning to its original state.

"Wuwang, Wuwang... the way of the sword, can cut, cut the cause and effect of the world..."

After an unknown period of silence, someone uttered a low whisper.

There are four inheritances of kendo in the world, divided into: Qiankun kendo, free and unfettered kendo, ruthless kendo, and killing kendo.

It is not included in the inheritance, but vaguely exists in various rumors of ancient scrolls, and what the world can only glimpse a few words is Wuwang swordsmanship.

According to legend, Wuwang swordsmanship can cut the cause and effect of the world, beyond life and death.

Everyone was immersed in the huge shock, unable to return to their senses for a long time. The world regarded it as a rumor, but now they saw it with their own eyes.

Even the person who cut out the sword was not an orthodox swordsman - a doctor.

Under the dull eyes of everyone, Chu Qi lowered his eyes and put away the "invisible sword" in his hand. He turned around and gave an order to the twenty guards, "You mustn't reveal anything about today's matter. No matter who asks, you must not spread the news of my knowledge of the Spirit Sword. Do you understand?

" I will follow orders."

They could retort on the grounds of protecting Chu Qi before, but now after seeing the power of Chu Qi's sword, they no longer dare to have any disrespectful thoughts.

Chu Qi doesn't know for the time being whether "he" will use the spirit sword before he enters the illusion. To be on the safe side, it's better to keep everyone secret first. It would be bad if Uncle Lin in the illusion took her as a home. As for the extent to which it can be kept secret, let's take a step at a time.

After cutting out that sword, Chu Qi could clearly perceive the huge changes in his body.

His medical cultivation mentality and sword cultivation mentality merged into one, and on the natal altar, there was a phantom of a spiritual sword exuding golden brilliance.

However, the connection between him and Yan Jiuge—the two minds that he had inherited in the Tianxuanzong Sword Tomb, suddenly disappeared.

Chu Qi frowned slightly, and carefully searched around his altar, but still couldn't find any trace of the two people's thoughts.

Just when he was disappointed, his spiritual consciousness saw a cloud of white "spiritual energy" under the altar. This group of "spiritual energy" had never appeared before, and it was wrapping around his heart at this moment.

Perhaps this is the evolution of the two minds.

Chu Qi thought about it, and withdrew from the state of looking inside, raised his eyes and saw Yan Jiuge's complicated expression. There was inquiry and confusion in those eyes.

"You—" Aren't you afraid that I will tell your secret?

Yan Jiuge's questioning words just started, he suddenly stopped, and changed his words abruptly, "I have something for you."

Just having a thought made Yan Jiuge somewhat repulsed. His intuition told him that he would definitely keep a secret for Chu Qi, and it was unnecessary to ask this question.

"What?"

This time it was Chu Qi's turn to be surprised.

Yan Jiuge took out a jade box from the Qiankun bag and handed it to him.

Chu Qi took it, opened the jade box, and a Ten Thousand Years Blood Ganoderma lucidum lay quietly inside. This is exactly the purpose of Chu Qi and others entering the mountains.

"I found it on the top of the cliff. After I took it off, I heard the movement at the bottom of the cliff, and found that you have encountered a monster. Next time..."

Yan Jiuge's words stopped.

say what?

Next time it's too dangerous here, don't come here casually?

Just now Chu Qi's sword was enough to prove his strength.

There are very few monks in the world who can practice both medicine and swords, but that doesn't mean there are none, and Chu Qi is one of them.

"Next time if you are looking for herbs, it will be much faster if you take me with you." Chu Qi took his words and continued, "Thank you Yan Daoyou for finding the Ten Thousand Years Blood Ganoderma for me."

"You're welcome, you also Help me."

This is reciprocity.

Yan Jiuge thought to himself, and suddenly felt that something was wrong—just now, did Chu Qi call him "Yan Daoyou"?

Obviously not so long ago, it wasn't called this.

Thinking of the "Ayan", Yan Jiuge pursed the corners of his lips, and he asked, "But why did you come to help me before? It's clearly the first time you and I met, so we're neither relatives nor old friends..."

"But I fell in love with you right away. In

front of him, the young man's brows and eyes gradually softened, he lost the vigor when holding the sword, and his eyes were sincere and serious. Yan Jiuge felt an unwarranted sense of trust and familiarity.

"I want to get acquainted with you, I wonder if you would like to?"

"Didn't we know each other a long time ago?" After Yan Jiuge's words blurted out, he came back to his senses and added, "Just before, when you helped me." At

that moment just now, Yan Jiuge almost really thought that he and Chu Qi has known each other for a long time.

"En." The young man in front of him responded in a low voice, reminding gently, "But being a good friend is not the same as meeting by chance."

"Friend?"

Yan Jiuge asked Chu Qi back, his expression was a little weird.

"Yes."

Chu Qi nodded bluntly, talking about this, and he didn't want to be coy anymore, not to mention that he and Yan Jiuge were good friends who had known each other for a long time. Since childhood, the relationship has been very close, and no one can get out of it.

Now in the illusion, his relationship with Yan Jiuge has become a stranger who just met. This made Chu Qi very uncomfortable.

Yan Jiuge: "... yes."

Chu Qi raised his eyes, his eyes slightly surprised, "Huh?"

"I say yes." Yan Jiuge repeated, answering unnaturally, "From now on, we are friends. "

Chu Qi raised his eyebrows slightly, "Really? Are you willing to be my friend?"

Yan Jiuge sternly said, "Why did you lie to you?"

This sounded reasonable, and Chu Qi's expression brightened slightly. He tentatively asked, "Then May I call you Ayan?"

"?"

You have already called me!

Yan Jiuge slandered in his heart, without showing any expression, "Yes."

"Ah Yan!"

"Yeah."

"Ah Yan!"

"What for?" Hearing this address again, Yan Jiuge turned his eyes away, and stopped looking at Chu Qi's happy expression, because he felt his heart beating faster inexplicably, Almost out of control.

"I'm calling you." Chu Qi smiled, and Yan Jiuge's attitude softened, which was a good thing for him. Moreover, Yan Jiuge in the illusion has a more serious personality.

Just as Chu Qi was feeling emotional, a voice suddenly fell into his ears -

"Ah Qi."

The expression on Chu Qi's face froze.

Three feet away, the young man in a black and gold robe calmed down, his handsome face was as usual, very much like how they usually get along.

The feeling of being lost and found again made Chu Qi's heart a little sour. He was used to Yan Jiuge being close to him, and he never thought about what it would be like if one day they became strangers again.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you shout like that?" Probably because he didn't hear Chu Qi's answer, Yan Jiuge asked again.

"Yes."

Chu Qi defended himself, "I'm not used to it."

"I'll get used to it after listening to it a few times." Yan Jiuge said, "I'll call you like that from now on." In this way, they will be evened up.

Suppressing the inexplicable throbbing in his heart, Yan Jiuge glanced at the quiet surroundings. There were no monsters making trouble, and there were no herbs to pick. It was time for them to go back.

"Let's go, let's go back first."

No need for Yan Jiuge to remind, Uncle Lin, who was originally staying at the small building and waiting for Chu Qi to go back to rest, hurried over at this time.

The movement made by that sword intent was so loud that it was difficult for people not to pay attention.

"Master! Are you injured?"

"I'm fine." Uncle

Lin found Chu Qi, looked him up from head to toe first, and made sure that he was unharmed.

, This is the Ten Thousand Years Blood Ganoderma." Chu Qi handed the jade box in his hand to Uncle Lin.

Uncle Lin took it, and after opening the jade box, he saw the Wannian Blood Ganoderma lucidum. He hesitated, "Since this thing has been found, shall we go to Yancheng immediately?"

"No hurry." Chu Qi smiled Smiling, "It's not too late for us to go to Yancheng together after Ayan finishes his work .

"

He was in a complicated mood, and his eyes glanced at Yan Jiuge from time to time, with some scrutiny.

"Alright." Uncle Lin finally let go.

The later you go to Yancheng, the later the unknown danger will come, so it doesn't matter if you let Master Shaogu relax for a while.