Chapter 39

After getting Chu Qi's answer, everyone no longer hesitated, and spontaneously stood in the direction of the killing array.

Yan Jiuge stood at the head of the formation, slashing out a sword energy in his hand, and the killing sword intent circulating on the blade merged with the sword formation.

Behind him, nineteen sword cultivators also slashed out sword qi.

Like water flowing into a river and sea, twenty sword qi merged together, and in an instant, the sword array took shape.

Chu Qi sits in the eye of the formation, and the healing and mental skills are running from his body. Then, a buffing spirit technique falls on the range of the sword formation, and the soft brilliance of the spiritual technique passes by, like a spring breeze blowing on the face, nourishing the source of everyone's spiritual platform.

With the blessing of buffing spirit, it seems that there is inexhaustible energy in the body. The disciples of the Sword Cultivator hold spirit swords and their eyes are full of fighting intent.

Everyone worked together, and the sword formation was completely formed.

In an instant, from the inside to the outside, the killing array erupted with astonishing aura, like a sharp sword, slashing at the dense beast tide, unstoppable.

The periphery of the beast horde was full of low-level spirit beasts. They were frightened by the terrifying murderous aura, and retreated back by relying on their survival instincts. This retreat disrupted the flow of the beast tide, and the circle-like beast tide had a concave edge, which caught the third- and fourth-rank spirit beasts behind them a little unprepared.

One after another howls came from the beast tide, the roars of the high-level spirit beasts suppressed the low-level spirit beasts, and for a while, the speed of the beast tide slowed down.

The coercion of the monster beasts continued to be exerted on the spirit beasts. Even though the high-level spirit beasts possessed spiritual intelligence, they could not obey orders and met the powerful aura of the enemy.

Dozens of fourth-order spirit beasts rushed towards Tianxuanzong and the others. In addition to the beasts on the ground, there were also ten birds in the sky.

"Quick battle and quick decision, rush in in one go."

After Yan Jiuge observed the overall situation, the offensive became more and more fierce, and sword qi exploded in front of him, dazzling like sword flowers.

At the beginning of the breakout, the monsters and many spirit beasts hadn't reacted yet, so they were able to tear a gap. When the monsters continued to put pressure on the spirit beasts, those low-level spirit beasts would desperately rush to stop them.

The rest of the Tianxuanzong sword cultivators also understood this truth, and immediately accelerated their offensive.

Abandoning all defenses, the sword cultivator is fighting in close quarters again. If he is a little careless, the sharp claws of the spirit beast will break through the spiritual power of the body protection, and then tear open a hideous wound.

However, in the next moment, there will be a spiritual healing spell falling on the sword cultivator, quickly healing his injury, the healing speed is so fast that even the blood from the wound has no time to roll off.

The young man standing in the middle of the formation opened his green eyes, and the vigorous vitality continuously radiated from him, and then turned into a series of spiritual spells and fell on the surrounding sword cultivators.

As long as he is there, this sword formation will not be broken.

For a moment, Tianxuanzong and others had the upper hand, forcing those high-ranking spirit beasts to keep retreating.

Ten miles of beast tide, they have already gone half way.

In the distance, on the top of a mountain, Yun Jiangmiao looked at the scene in the mountain from top to bottom, and took a deep breath.

Yun Jiangmiao knew that the sword cultivator disciples of Tianxuanzong were very strong, but what he saw in front of him was already beyond his imagination.

Only 21 people can go deep into the beast tide without even falling behind! Do not! Even gained the upper hand! !

"It's too strong, no wonder Yan Daoyou doesn't want to form an alliance with others. Tianxuanzong has such strength, whoever forms an alliance with them will take advantage of others."

Yun Jiangmiao was feeling emotional, and suddenly felt ten strong auras approaching his direction.

When Yun Jiangmiao turned around and looked around, he found that it was a monk of the Qingling Sect who hurried over with a flying spiritual weapon.

Ling Wu saw him from a distance, and took the initiative to say hello, "Fellow Daoist Yun, why are you the only one here? Can't you see other fellow Taoists

from the Beast Sect ?" I can't get any good here, so I'll come here alone to see what's going on." Yun Jiangmiao replied, and asked him, "Fellow Daoist Ling, are you also here to scout the way?

" Disciple Qi rushed over to see the situation." Ling Wu got off the flying spirit weapon while talking, and turned his eyes from Yun Jiangmiao to the bottom of the mountain—

"Is this a beast tide?! Those who broke through are Tianxuanzong Fellow Daoist?!"

Ling Wu lost his composure and asked in a trembling voice, if it wasn't because there was a fox spirit pet on Yun Jiangmiao's shoulder, he would probably grab Yun Jiangmiao's shoulder and ask for proof in disbelief.

"As you can see." Yun Jiangmiao nodded. He had just finished being shocked by the news when he met the Qingling Sect and others who rushed over.

Ling Wu was stunned for a while, before sighing faintly, "I saw the difference today."

They were also Jindan stage monks, but their Qingling sect could not be as strong as Tianxuanzong. Danqi Shuxiu can fight against ten fourth-order spirit beasts at most. It is impossible to break through the beast tide, let alone face monster beasts.

"However, Senior Brother Ling, should we just watch like this?" A Qingling Sect disciple asked aloud.

"No."

Ling Wu recovered from his astonishment, and quickly made other plans, "There is probably no chance for strange treasures, but we still have this wave of beasts."

The corpses of high-level spirit beasts and the inner alchemy also It is a precious treasure, especially those ferocious beasts that will actively hunt and kill monks, they know how to warm and nourish their inner alchemy.

With Tianxuanzong in front, they have no chance for the rare treasures in the center of the secret realm, but with so many spirit beasts, they should have a chance to contribute.

"Are you going to the beast tide too?" Yun Jiangmiao was astonished.

"Yes, now there are fellow Taoists of Tianxuanzong leading the way, we can follow behind them and hunt some spirit beasts together." Ling Wu's gaze fell on the concave gap, with a blazing light in his eyes, " It's a pity that the monster is not dead yet, otherwise I could bring the foundation-building disciples here to experience it."

Yun Jiangmiao was taken aback.

I feel that Ling Wu's words are very reasonable. If there are no monsters to drive these spirit beasts, this place will be like a natural hunting ground. The monks kill the spirit beasts, the spirit beasts kill the monks, and those who are not capable will retreat on their own.

"It's a pity that the spirit pets of our Beastmaster Sect disciples will be disturbed by the breath of monsters, otherwise we will go too." Yun Jiangmiao sighed a pity.

Ling Wu smiled, and glanced at the mimic fox on Yun Jiangmiao's shoulder, presumably this is the kind that is not disturbed by monsters.

Everyone has their hole cards, and the two are still in a friendly relationship. Ling Wu will not be boring himself, and will take the initiative to ask these questions.

"Fellow Daoist Yun, let's go first." Ling Wu took the disciples of the Qingling Sect and bid farewell to Yun Jiangmiao.

Watching Ling Wu leave, Yun Jiangmiao thought for a while, and felt that it would be a pity that Yushoumen didn't participate in the battle of the beast tide. They are beast masters, and the benefits they get from spirit beasts are more intuitive than other monks.

However, there is still a monster in the center of the beast tide.

"When this monster is dead, I'll have my fellow disciples hurry up." Yun Jiangmiao muttered to himself, but no one answered his words, so he couldn't help but ask the Nine-Tailed Spirit Fox for his opinion.

"Master Fox, what do you think of my idea?"

[Good idea, the question is who is going to kill the monster? 】

Yun Jiangmiao: "..."

【Boy, don't hit me again, I won't do it unless you are in life or death. 】

Earlier, Yun Jiangmiao and others teleported into the Yunxi Secret Realm and directly bumped into a monster. Fox Jiu had no choice but to do it once.

It was precisely at that juncture that his traces were discovered by the heirs of the Yan family. Now that his body was affixed with the seal of discipline, he would be noticed by the heirs of the Yan family if he showed his original shape.

Hearing Hujiu's warning, Yun Jiangmiao gave up those unrealistic thoughts and obediently stood aside to watch.

Then he can only look forward to the performance of fellow Taoists of Tianxuanzong.

After warning Yun Jiangmiao, Hujiu continued to wait and see the situation, looking left and right, but failed to find the puppet master.

Strange, just now they obviously came together.

Among the beast tide.

Everyone in Tianxuanzong rushed forward to the last mile.

Ling Wu used his spiritual power to express his intention loudly, and kept a distance of three miles behind them to hunt and kill the spirit beasts, so as not to cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

Tianxuanzong and others heard the sound transmission, but didn't pay much attention to it, and continued to open the way.

Even if it wasn't the Qingling sect, other monks would rush over upon hearing the sound and rush towards the gap they opened up. This is a predictable thing.

However, precautions are indispensable.

"How long can Aqi last?" Yan Jiuge turned to ask Chu Qi who was standing at the eye of the formation.

"The current level can last for three hours." Chu Qi replied.

In fact, the spiritual power consumed to treat everyone in the killing array was far less than the spiritual power consumed to treat Yan Jiuge's internal injuries.

I don't know if it's because of Yan Jiuge's physique, or because of other reasons...

While thinking, Chu Qi's eyes shifted, and his eyes fell on the rattan ring on his wrist. When he casts spiritual spells, the vine ring will also emit spiritual energy to help him.

Three hours is Chu Qi's conservative estimate, and it could be longer if he tried his best.

"Three hours is enough." Yan Jiuge felt relieved.

Just as Yan Jiuge's voice fell, a huge beast roar came from not far ahead.

"Roar!!"

The roar was so powerful that the cultivator who heard the sound felt ringing in his ears for a moment. ——It was from the monster in the center.

Its spiritual intelligence is not low. It stands to reason that if Tianxuanzong and others made such a big commotion, it should have been unable to hold back for a long time, and rushed into the beast tide to kill the unknown change in its cradle.

But it doesn't.

It stayed close to Crescent Lake, and when it sensed that Tianxuanzong and others were about to break through the siege, it only let out a threatening roar.

Yan Jiuge squinted his eyes. He could probably sense the reason for the abnormality of the monster. If it was as he guessed, the next battle would be very fierce.

"Junior brothers, be careful, the rare treasure in the center of the secret realm may arrive soon." Yan Jiuge told the news to other fellow disciples, causing everyone to be amazed.

According to the previous practice, the strange treasures in the Yunxi Secret Realm will only come after emitting aura for about a month. After the treasure is taken away and recognized as its owner, the secret realm will send all the monks out.

They broke through the encirclement today, originally they wanted to see if they could do it, it would be even better if they could kill that monster.

If the strange horse descends immediately, the monsters and them will die endlessly, and there will be many monks from other sects behind, and the scene will be very chaotic.

"The strange treasure is coming early?" Chu Qi was also taken aback when he heard Yan Jiuge's words.

In the previous life, the news from the Yunxi Secret Realm did not mention the arrival of the strange treasure in advance. It only said that the last rare treasure was missing, probably it was stolen by a monster or something like that.

Chu Qi looked towards the crescent moon lake in the center, and he had a premonition that he might be able to find an answer when the treasure came.