Chapter 25

——What happened to the tip of my ear just now.

Chu Qi held his breath, trying to calm down his emotions.

However, after he held his breath, his hearing was exceptionally clear.

First I heard the sound of the spirit sword piercing through the air, then the rustling of the plants and trees, and finally Chu Qi's own heartbeat.

Boom boom boom!

Like a dull drumbeat, it became faster and faster, spreading from the chest to all parts of the body, and finally lingering at the tips of Chu Qi's ears, lingering.

It seemed to be constantly reminding him how vivid the touch was just now.

It wasn't until Chu Qi secretly performed two Qingxin Jue for himself, that the violent emotional reactions eased up a little.

Skipping the careless touch between the two just now, Chu Qi pretended to be calm, and asked Yan Jiuge, "I... What did you call me just now?"

"..." The people behind did not respond immediately.

With what he said just now, Chu Qi was too embarrassed to turn his head away. This kind of thing is already very frightening. For the second time, Chu Qi was not sure if he would fall off the Dragon Yin Sword.

While hesitating, Chu Qi called out slowly, "...Ah Yan?"

"I just wanted to ask you, where is the specific location of Tiancaidibao, and whether it should be adjusted according to the current direction."

Yan Jiuge His voice slowly came from behind Chu Qi, and his voice was a little softer than usual.

Both of them tacitly ignored the previous accident, and the stiff atmosphere was relieved a little.

"Let me feel it again."

Chu Qi said in a low voice.

Because of the previous touch, Chu Qi had long forgotten where the specific location was. Fortunately, the perception was still there, and the business was not delayed.

After sensing it, Chu Qi opened his eyes, "Go two miles to the right and you will be there."

"Okay."

Yan Jiuge responded.

His deep eyes quickly passed over Chu Qi's ear tips, and then he forced himself to look away and turn his attention to the surrounding environment.

Long Yinjian sped up under Yan Jiuge's idea, and soon arrived at the place Chu Qi said.

The treasure land that Chu Qi perceives is still in this jungle of trees. But the terrain has changed a little, like in the depths of the mountains.

The verdant trees and branches are intertwined, and under the contrast of the grass leaves, there is a spiritual spring that is quietly exuding rich spiritual energy. There are rare and rare herbs growing around the Lingquan, most of which are herbs that can be used to refine elixir.

Yan Jiuge took Chu Qi to stop not far from the Lingquan, lest his sword energy interfere with the aura of the herbs.

Putting away the Dragon Yin sword, Yan Jiuge cut off the aura on his body, and accompanied Chu Qi to the direction of Lingquan.

"The herbs here grow really well. They are all high-grade treasures. Some of them can only be grown on Zhongling Peak for three or four years."

Chu Qi's eyes were filled with surprise.

Ever since Chu Qi became a medical practitioner, he would use his own spiritual power to irrigate herbs after daily practice.

Some low-level herbs can mature within a few days at the fastest, no more than half a month at most. But as the grade of herbs increases, the growth time will be longer.

Especially the red-leaf golden silk grass in front of me, which is one of the main herbs for refining Jieying Dan.

Chu Qi has been planning for his baby with Yan Jiuge since two years ago. But the red leaf golden silk grass matured too slowly. When they went out to practice, the herbs planted on Zhongling Peak were still not ripe.

I didn't expect to find a mature red-leaf golden grass in the secret place of Yunxi, which is really a great harvest.

Chu Qi took out the medicine hoe from his Qiankun bag, and said to the person beside him, "Ayan, I'll pick these herbs first, can you wait for me next to me?"

"Don't you need my help to pick them?" Yan Jiuge asked him.

Chu Qi shook his head, "The picking process of these herbs is more complicated, not as convenient as low-level herbs."

When picking high-level herbs, he needs to wrap the roots of the herbs with spiritual power, and then carefully take them out of the soil and put them in jade. Box save.

Yan Jiuge is a fire spirit root, and once his spiritual power is sent to the root system of the herb, it may burn the herb and wither it.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge didn't insist on hearing the words, and stood three feet away from Chu Qi to guard him.

His gaze looked around aimlessly, but it always fell on the tip of Chu Qi's slightly crimson ear at the end.

Yan Jiuge pursed the corners of his lips, and involuntarily recalled the scene just now in his mind, Aqi's face was flushed and he was at a loss.

A Qi has a thin skin and was easily shy in the past. But this time it was very different.

What is the specific difference, Yan Jiuge can't say.

Anyway, Ah Qi's blushing looks very pretty just now.

"..."

After Yan Jiuge thought about the scene in his memory twice, Chu Qi at the other end finally picked all the herbs beside the Lingquan, and began to share his harvest with Yan Jiuge.

"There are a total of thirty high-level herbs, and two kinds of herbs for refining Yingying Pill. When we return to Tianxuanzong, I can start trying to refine Yingying Pill."

"Yeah." Yan Jiuge came back to his senses , Looking at Chu Qi's happy eyes, his mood brightened, "Have you finished picking?

" wash away.

"Wait a minute, take this spiritual spring away too. In the future, you don't have to work so hard to irrigate your spiritual power when planting herbs, you can just use the spiritual spring water to irrigate directly."

"Huh? Take away the spiritual spring too?"

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words , Chu Qi paused, glanced at the quiet spiritual spring beside him, and said hesitantly, "But such a big mouthful of spiritual spring, the Qiankun bag can't fit it."

Unless you take some spiritual spring water in a jade bottle and go back, But the few bottles he took away were not enough to water the one-acre medicine field on Zhongling Peak.

"I just felt it. This spiritual spring has spring eyes. If you dig out the spring eyes and take them away, and move them to Zhongling Peak in the future, you will be able to regenerate a spiritual spring."

Yan Jiuge replied.

There is nothing unreasonable in this statement.

The herbs that Chu Qi picked just now are attached to this spiritual spring. If you can also get a spiritual spring on Zhongling Peak, even if Chu Qi goes out to practice, master and sister can also use the spiritual spring water to irrigate the herbs. It doesn't have to be so difficult.

"Then how can we dig out the spring of Lingquan?" Chu Qi looked at Yan Jiuge again.

"I'll separate the spring water later, and you send spiritual power to the middle. This kind of spirit of heaven and earth who has no intelligence will usually flee to a comfortable place.

" Pulled out the Dragon Yin sword.

Yan Jiuge is a fire spirit root and a sword repairer, if he cuts it down with a sword, the spring of Lingquan will definitely be lost. If there is a gentle aura of wood spirit root out at the same time, it will stick up spontaneously.

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded, then remembered something, and said with emotion, "Obviously the two of us grew up together, how do you know so much outside."

Yan Jiuge: "..."

He paused and explained He spoke slowly, "Jianxiu disciples have gone out to experience more times, and occasionally heard it from other students."

Chu Qi: "That's right."

In fact, even if Liu Weiming was present, he might not be able to perceive the spring of Lingquan. Not to mention finding a way to bring the spring back.

The reason why Yan Jiuge knows so much is that as early as he was born, the Yan family passed the inheritance into his sea of ​​consciousness.

Seeing the doubts on Chu Qi's face fade away, Yan Jiuge relaxed, and then walked towards Lingquan with the Long Yin Sword.

Lingli crossed the sword body of Longyin Sword, the blade sang softly, and the sword intent suddenly became powerful, and the majestic momentum was like a dragon going out to sea.

"——!" A

sharp sword energy fell from the Lingquan.

The murderous aura froze the atmosphere, and the water in the spiritual spring didn't even have waves, it could only spread to both sides along the direction of the sword aura, splitting into two.

At this time, Chu Qi quickly mobilized the spiritual power in his body and sent it towards the empty space in the middle of the Lingquan.

Almost when Chu Qi's spiritual power rushed to the center, a round stone-like thing immediately sprang out from the spiritual spring, firmly embedded in Chu Qi's spiritual power group.

Before he had time to take a closer look at what the spring looked like, Chu Qi withdrew his spiritual power.

It was only when the spring fell into Chu Qi's hands that he noticed something strange.

The spring eye, which was originally only the size of a palm, suddenly doubled in size in Chu Qi's hands, and its silvery white color changed into a layer of golden metallic luster.

Before Chu Qi came back to his senses, the "spring eye" in his hand suddenly raised his round head, and a pair of obsidian-like eyes were eagerly looking at him.

"..."

This, isn't the spring's eyes unenlightened by the spirit of heaven and earth?

Why is it something that looks a bit like a spirit beast?

"Gulu."

It spit out a bubble, and rubbed its head against Chu Qi's finger.

"Aqi, throw it away." Yan Jiuge's voice was cold.

Chu Qi was already confused by this strange little thing, so when he heard Yan Jiuge's words, he let go of his hand subconsciously.

The round-headed little thing rolled down from Chu Qi's palm.

The next moment, with a sound of "噗!", Yan Jiuge's sword energy fell towards that thing.

The sword of the Jindan late sword cultivator was still from the hands of Yan Jiuge, and the fourth-order spirit beast would be seriously injured even if it did not die.

But this sword energy only broke through the skin of the little thing, and did not cause any serious problems. It rolled on the ground in pain, then opened its mouth suddenly.

Under Chu Qi's shocked gaze, it actually bit Yan Jiuge's Long Yin sword!

"Bang!"

A crisp sound swayed in the silent air. It was as if something had cracked.

No one expected this to happen.

Yan Jiuge's face was not very good-looking, he squinted his eyes, and stared deeply at the thing that was biting his spirit sword.

"Loosen your mouth."

"Idiot."

Maybe it was because Yan Jiuge's aura was too terrifying, or because his teeth hurt too much, but in the end it didn't bite the blade of Longyin Sword, and the whole beast body rolled along the Longyin Sword. On the ground, and settled at Chu Qi's feet.

The disgust in Yan Jiuge's eyes was palpable. After the thing left, he immediately activated his spiritual power and tempered the entire Dragon Yin Sword again.

At this time, Chu Qi had just recovered from the state of shock. He looked at Yan Jiuge's Dragon Yin Sword, and found that there were a little bit of tooth marks on the spirit sword!

And the crisp sound of cracking is a small tooth.

"Woohoo." Facing

Chu Qi's surprised gaze, the unknown spirit beast that was able to confront Yan Jiuge's Long Yinjian a moment ago, now hugged its cracked teeth and whined softly at Chu Qi.

Chu Qi: "..."