Chapter 48

The inheritance of the two minds ended, and Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge withdrew from the mysterious realm just now.

When the two looked up, their eyes met, their eyes moved slightly, and suddenly they looked away.

Obviously they have been together for a long time, but after inheriting the mentality of the two, they have a stronger perception of each other's breath.

It seems that not only is there an extra layer of mental fetters, but even the bottom of my heart is slightly tight as if tied by a rope.

The subtle change between the two of them was not obvious to the head of Tianxuanzong who was standing aside, so he asked expectantly, "How?"

"Back to the head, we have successfully inherited the two minds." Chu Qi replied.

"That's good. I know that the two of you have a deep relationship. You joined the sect since you were young and grew up together. It should be feasible to inherit the two people's mind."

Hearing the good news, the head of the sect breathed a sigh of relief.

"This time the Yunxi Secret Realm is closed early, and the Yunhua Realm is expected to be turbulent. As one of the five great immortal sects, our Tianxuan Sect must not only protect ourselves, but also take responsibility to maintain the stability of the sect's surroundings. There are many heavy sect tasks. The two of you must practice diligently to increase your strength, and don't let down your patriarch's wishes."

"I understand."

Afterwards, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge followed the sect masters and left the sword mound.

The head of the sect had to go back to Zizai Peak to deal with sect affairs, and left the Sword Tomb without delay.

Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge were left behind, looking at his back as he left in a hurry.

"It seems that the world is going to be in great chaos, not a small one." Otherwise, the head of the sect would not have hurriedly let them inherit the two people's mind at this juncture.

"En." Yan Jiuge responded in a low voice.

"Then what are we going to do next? Try this two-person approach?"

Chu Qi tried to propose.

"Okay."

This suggestion caught Yan Jiuge's heart.

Just now there was still the head of the sect, Yan Jiuge suppressed his astonishment at the two people's mind.

Now there are only the two of them, Yan Jiuge really wants to try if Chu Qi's spiritual skills are cast by him, does he also have the ability to purify evil spirits?

It's a pity that all the demonic energy in his body was sealed, and the extra traces were all cleaned up by Chu Qi last time.

The corners of Yan Jiuge's lips raised slightly. Although he couldn't try the spiritual healing technique right away, recalling Chu Qi's care for him, he couldn't help but feel happy.

Ten feet away, a tall and straight young man was about to perform swordsmanship. He was not as tall as Yan Jiuge, but he had practiced swords for many years, and his physique was well-proportioned and slender.

When he raised his hand, a sword energy condensed from his hand, and chopped towards the pine stone twenty feet away.

"Boom!" The

turquoise shattered into powder.

The remaining sword energy swayed in the air, the murderous aura was awe-inspiring, and the momentum was still there.

"Ayan's sword energy is so powerful." Chu Qi withdrew his hand, looking at the shattered pine rock and said with emotion. The expression was joyful, and there was no concealed praise in his tone.

"..."

No one knows his own sword energy better than Yan Jiuge, but knowing it himself is completely different from being praised by Chu Qi.

"En." He responded, his eyes turned to Chu Qi's body, and he said pointedly, "My swordsmanship will improve in the future." The sword energy in

front of him is not his full strength. Next, Yan Jiuge's cultivation at the stage of transforming gods was suppressed to the late stage of Jindan.

"Of course." Chu Qi nodded, not aware of what Yan Jiuge said. He had already known Yan Jiuge's attainments in swordsmanship in the future, and had seen Yan Jiuge's talent, so he continued to say, "You will definitely learn in the future." Climb to the top of the way of the sword."

It was obviously a guess, but when it came out of Chu Qi's mouth, it became a certainty.

Yan Jiuge's heart moved slightly. He remembered the scene of practicing sword with Chu Qi at Wenjian Peak when he was young. Every time after he finished practicing sword, Chu Qi's eyes looking at him would light up slightly with an inexplicable brilliance.

"Then do you want me to personally teach you how to cut off the sword energy?" Yan Jiuge suddenly became interested and wanted to teach Chu Qi how to practice swords.

"Sword Qi cut out from the spirit sword, the power will be even greater."

Yan Jiuge said, his fingers had already touched the Longyin sword on his waist, and was about to pull it out, but he heard the voice of the person in front of him.

"Let's not do it today..."

Chu Qi hesitated.

Yan Jiuge's hand holding the sword hilt never let go, the enthusiasm between his brows faded a little, and he turned into thinking, "Why?"

"I just remembered, I still have elixir that I haven't refined yet." Chu Qi racked his brains to explain In fact, it was because he used the forbidden sword repair technique in the Yunxi Secret Realm, and he couldn't touch the Guiyin Sword for three months. Now that Yan Jiuge is teaching him how to practice swords, this matter will definitely be exposed.

When he was young, Chu Qi went to the back mountain of Tianxuanzong alone to do a sect mission, and accidentally injured his palm. When Yan Jiuge found him, he missed him for a long time. Even if the healing technique was in time, not even a scar was left. Every time Chu Qi took risks, Yan Jiuge always objected. If Chu Qi argued, the two of them would definitely quarrel. Gradually, Chu Qi also learned to hide some trivial matters from Yan Jiuge.

Ayan's mouth is hard and his heart is soft, and he will probably be nervous for a long time when he hears the whole story.

Chu Qi came back to his senses, and took his previous thoughts as a reason to tell Yan Jiuge, "I happened to be back in the sect, and I want to find time to refine the Yingying Pill for you. This way, your promotion will go much smoother."

Before the experience, Chu Qi wanted to He prepared a baby-forming pill for himself and Yan Jiuge, but unexpectedly, after he left the secret realm, he passed the tribulation.

But Yan Jiuge still needed it, and he had to refine it as soon as possible.

Hearing Chu Qi's explanation, the loss in Yan Jiuge's heart faded away, "Actually, I'm not in a hurry."

He is not really a late-stage Jindan, and the Yingying Pill is not very useful to him, but the elixir comes from Chu Qi's hand, Yan Jiuge Don't want to say no.

"I'm anxious."

Chu Qi glanced at him, "Nowadays the sect is strict up and down, and I don't know what will happen."

"When you have free time in the future, you can teach me how to practice swords." Chu Qi walked towards Yan Jiuge Recently, he took the initiative to ask him, "Are you free to take me back with Yujian ?

" With Yujian at his side, he called out to Chu Qi, "Stand up quickly."

Lifting his foot and stepping on the Longyin sword, Chu Qi relaxed in his heart. He really wanted to learn swordsmanship with Yan Jiuge, but the refining of the Yingying Pill was imminent, and with the three-month deadline for not being able to touch the spirit sword, refining medicine today was more important than learning swords.

Back at Zhongling Peak, Chu Qi started to refine the Yingying Pill. This kind of panacea is more complicated and needs to be refined for three days.

After talking to Elder Qingyue, Chu Qi concentrated on going back to the house to refine medicine.

Three days later, the Yingying Pill was released.

After swallowing the Jieying Pill, Yan Jiuge crossed the catastrophe and became a Nascent Soul Stage monk.

Just when Tianxuanzong was happy for the promotion of the two of them, the outside world gradually stirred up a storm.

At first, it was only because the Yunxi Secret Realm was closed early, which made many monks in the Yunhua Realm feel uneasy, waiting for the explanation of the five great immortal sects.

Later, it was reported that Fuyao Palace was going to rectify the disciples, and the number of disciples in the sect would be reduced, and the next selection of the immortal sect would raise the threshold.

Then Qingling sent a voice to reduce the output of Lingshi veins, and no longer exchanged exquisite and useless things.

Yushoumen has also reduced the purchase of spirit beasts. It is no longer like before, and all spirit beasts are kept.

Bodhi Sect and Tianxuan Sect remained silent. But these two immortal sects are used to living in seclusion, and they will only make big moves unless the world is in chaos.

The monks in the Yunhua Realm noticed the clues, and they became more and more important to the cultivation resources that were already highly competitive. For a while, the prices of things for cultivation rose, and things for fun became the most useless things.

This wave has been surging for about two months.

Carrying a distress letter, the Lingge hurriedly flew into the mountains where Tianxuanzong was located, bumped into the front of the mountain guards, and could not go any further.

The disciples guarding the mountain gate looked at each other, and finally one of them brought the pigeon to report to the master.

If there is a small faction requesting support from Tianxuanzong, it stands to reason that it is enough to send a message to the stewards in charge of contacting various affiliated forces within Tianxuanzong, and there is no need to use pigeons to come all the way to report the news.

Doing so is not only inefficient, it is very likely that when the disciples of Tianxuanzong rushed away, the matter had already reached the point of no return.

In any case, this spirit pigeon was lucky, and sent the distress letter to the head of Tianxuanzong.

"It's a small faction in the Central Territory, named Qiucheng, and I beg Tianxuanzong to help."

After reading the letter, the head frowned slightly, and said slowly, "They were robbed of resources maliciously, The whole city is controlled by random cultivators of unknown origin, the people in the city who have no spiritual roots are reduced to slaves, and those who have spiritual roots are controlled as domestic servants, the people in the whole city are in dire straits, I hope that our Tianxuanzong can be the master for them."

"The Central Territory is far away from our Tianxuanzong, and it is not a subsidiary force of our Tianxuanzong." Elder Chang said.

"Yes."

Among the five immortal sects, Tianxuan Sect is in the north, Yushoumen and Fuyao Palace are in the east, Qingling Sect is in the south, and Bodhi Sect is in the west.

The spiritual energy in the central region is relatively scarce, the terrain there is flat, there is no spiritual vein, so there is no big force in the central region. But the flat terrain is convenient for building the main city, suitable for low-level monks and mortals without spiritual roots.

When the world is in chaos, some people even want to snatch away the small powers in the Central Region.

"The world is going down, shall we send disciples out to help each other?" Elder Chang asked his senior brother who was in charge.

"I guess this pigeon not only flew to Tianxuanzong, but I'm afraid the other four immortal sects also received it." The head of the sect fell into deep thought. Not very convenient to manage.

But if it doesn't matter, no one is in charge of Qiucheng, and all the people in the city will suffer. Although Qiucheng may not only ask for help from Tianxuanzong, but Tianxuanzong's sword repair Yujian flew over, and the speed was the fastest.

"Forget it, call the first disciple here." The

headmaster sighed, and finally planned to send some of his elite disciples to rush over to fight for a quick victory.

"This is just the beginning. If you ignore it, those who want to make trouble in the future will probably have no bottom line."