Chapter 78

Surviving does not include getting rid of evil spirits.

Judging from the memory of the previous two lives, the cause of his death was the evil ghost. Ghost Ya wants to subvert the hidden cloud world, let the evil spirit erode the entire cultivation world, and usher in the era of doomsday.

Will killing Ghost Ya correct his ending?

Many thoughts flashed through his mind, the mantra lingering around Chu Qi gradually faded away, and the succession ceremony of Medicine King Valley has been completed.

At this moment, Chu Qi felt that his state was divided into two kinds. The former was him who was in the Nascent Soul Stage, and the latter was the power blessed by the Law of Heaven after inheriting the Medicine King Valley. Higher——

Chu Qi's eyes turned to the top of his head, as if observing something.

The figure of the sacred tree that enveloped him slowly retreated into the void, as if it was accumulating energy for the next recovery.

The Divine Tree has established a connection with Chu Qi. As long as the Divine Tree recovers, it is possible for Chu Qi to break through the Mahayana stage.

After writing down the thoughts in his heart, Chu Qi raised his feet and walked outside the altar.

He didn't forget that Yan Jiuge was still waiting for him to go back to Yan's house together.

They spent a lot of time in the Valley of the Medicine King, and they didn't know how many days had passed in the Hidden Cloud Realm.

Xuan Yi once said that before he succeeded to Yaowanggu, Yaowanggu was in a state of deep sleep and had no connection with the passage of time in the outside world.

Yun Yinjie, the main residence of the Yan family.

After Yan Mingchao pushed Yan Jiuge out with one palm, he was powerless to intervene in other things, and could only do his best to trap Ghost Ya and himself together.

The sky was dim, and the devilish energy continued into the night, and a cloud of black mist gushed out in the background, and then rushed towards Ghost Fang to fill it up with strength.

It won't be long before Yan Mingchao's rule rune trapping Ghost Fang by his side will become invalid.

In this frozen atmosphere, the shapeless evil sneered, "You worked so hard to let Yan Jiuge escape, but he has already lost his consciousness. I have thousands of puppets. Guess when Yan Jiuge will fall?"

"Maybe he died before the cage was broken."

"..."

Xie Chong originally absorbed people's negative emotions to breed spiritual wisdom, maliciously provoke Yan Mingchao, and obtained angry emotions from him, which can not only restore The power of the ghost tooth can also allow it to take the opportunity to pollute Yan Mingchao's mind.

It's a pity that Guiya's plan came to nothing.

Yan Mingchao had no expression on his face.

His eyebrows seemed to stop after Yan Jiuge left, and he didn't show any emotion, he was extremely calm.

He is the head of the Yan family, so he naturally knows the characteristics of evil spirits. Controlling your emotions is a must.

"As expected of being the Patriarch of the Yan family, but you don't have the immortal energy in your body to suppress the demonic energy? Use your body as a prison to imprison me here. Before long, you will be polluted by the demonic energy.

" At that time, the Yan family will have another head who has been possessed by demons, and then I will become the master of the Hidden Cloud Realm, and you will be my puppet, that is really suitable." The

hoarse voice lasted for a long time, constantly It sounded in Yan Mingchao's ears.

Fear or anger, or regret.

These suppressed emotions in the bottom of the heart will be magnified hundreds of times and thousands of times when facing Ghost Fang.

Yan Mingchao sticks to his mind and never relaxes, but he still can't resist the passage of time.

Even if he remained calm, the too strong demonic energy would gradually corrode his body, and finally transform him into an evil spirit.

The brilliance of the law runes lingering around him gradually dimmed, and the restraint of the commandment law on Ghost Fang was weakening.

He could barely keep going.

But before becoming an evil spirit, he will deal with himself well, and will not really become a puppet in Ghost Fang's mouth.

Before a person is about to die, his mind will be in a trance for a moment.

Ghost Ya saw this chance, and was about to manipulate Yan Mingchao's mind.

But the next moment, the sky and the earth suddenly changed color, and a complicated dark green pattern lit up from the sky, illuminating most of the sky in the Hidden Cloud Realm.

Like the rising sun, it casts brilliance.

"Boom!"

A mighty echo suddenly swayed, warning the creatures on the ground.

I saw a huge green wooden door where the pattern flashed past, the ancient aura gushed out from behind the door, sixteen blue streamers turned into blue phoenixes, and fell not far in front of the door.

At this point, the rest of the scene was blurred by the ancient formation, making it hard to see clearly.

Ghost Ya only took a quick glance, and then suddenly froze in place - Medicine King Valley!

The ancient force that has been hidden from the world since the withering of the sacred tree has come to the hidden cloud world again.

In an instant, many thoughts flashed through Guiya's mind.

The owner of the Medicine King Valley had already fallen eighteen years ago. Even if the Medicine King Valley opened the valley, it would be of no avail. Without an heir, there would be no medical practitioner who could suppress the evil spirit.

This is nothing...

but why is it at this time?

When it was about to kill Yan Jiuge, when it was about to change its fate - Medicine King Valley came.

The scene of the fate star's fall came to Guiya's mind again, causing it to feel inexplicable panic.

"What counterintuitive means have you prepared for Yan Jiuge?"

Guiya's voice was full of urgency, it grabbed Yan Mingchao, trying to get news about the accident from him, "Is the Medicine King Valley the trump card of your Yan family? No , This is impossible, the sacred tree has withered long ago, I destroyed it myself!!"

Eighteen years ago, during the Xiantai Change, it personally manipulated the Mahayana monks of the Ling family to destroy the sacred tree and killed He became the owner of Medicine King Valley.

Yan Mingchao's shoulders were oozing red blood, his eyes were fixed on the direction of Yaowanggu, and there seemed to be emotions surging in his eyes.

Hearing Guiya's eager inquiry, he suddenly raised the corners of his lips into a sneer, "Nothing is impossible, your death is coming soon."

"No!"

"I can't die!"

Ghostya was enraged by Yan Mingchao's words, and his The aura became so strong that it rushed directly towards Yan Mingchao's body, trying to attach to his body.

It is an invisible cloud of turbidity. Before the laws of heaven and earth are overthrown, it cannot condense into an entity and can only parasitize in other people's bodies.

Hu Jin's body has reached its limit and cannot be used again. What's more, it was trapped in this square inch by Yan Mingchao, and it was inconvenient to find other bodies.

But to Ghost Ya's surprise, Yan Mingchao didn't resist, and even used commandments to tug at its body!

wrong! !

Ghost Ya was alerted immediately, waking up from his anger.

——Yan Mingchao wanted to drag it to die together!

Yan Mingchao, as the head of the Yan family, only has a lot of commandment spells in his body. If he doesn't want to be possessed and controlled by it, he can explode his origin at the last moment.

Ghost Ya saw the determination in Yan Mingchao's eyes.

This is exactly what Ghost Ya can't understand, there are always people who will do things to seek their own death for a protection that doesn't care about their own body.

Ghost Ya tried his best to break away from Yan Mingchao's shackles, even at the expense of docking his tail. It tried so hard to stay alive, and hibernated for thousands of years, how could it fall at this time.

The evil spirit flowed, and thick black colors emerged around the two sides.

The commandment runes lingering around Yan Mingchao's body were shattered, and he was unable to maintain the subsequent confinement. If he could enrage Ghost Fang earlier and let him take the initiative to possess him, the chances of killing him would be greater.

After the confinement disappeared, the ghost tooth was returned to the cage by the suppressed force, and countless invisible threads shuttled through the void, lifting its puppets one by one.

None of the monster race was spared. Among the human race, most of the monks headed by the Ling family also stiffened their bodies, and their eye sockets were empty.

Even though the raid on the Yan family caused Ghost Ya to lose its most precious puppet, it also turned most of the monks in the Hidden Cloud Realm into its puppets.

The silk thread flipped, and a big monster whose main body was a snake beast broke out from the ground. Its beast pupils were dim and without any resistance, it was possessed by ghost teeth.

This snake beast was originally one of the elders of the monster clan, named She Yin.

Among the demon clan, apart from the missing demon king and the great elder Hu Jin, She Yin has the highest prestige.

"Hiss, hiss!"

Opening a pair of snake eyes surging with evil spirit, the snake beast spat out a scarlet letter, "She Yin" said, "Kill all the Yan family members, and no one will be left alive."

The voice fell , those controlled puppets rushed towards the main house of the Yan family.

As for the cyan pattern pressing on the top of the head, Ghost Tooth was a bit apprehensive, but it thought that since there had been no movement in the Valley of the Medicine Kings, it might as well seize the opportunity to wash Yan's family with blood.

In order to avoid having too many nights and dreams, let the Yan family regain their strength and come back to slay the demon.

"..."

After the commandment spell was destroyed, Yan Mingchao's face was pale. He was injured to the source, and was also corroded by demonic energy. At this time, he was at the end of his strength.

The current plan is to drag these evil spirits into the abyss together with the Yan family.

The coming of the Valley of the Medicine Kings may be related to that prophecy, but the sacred tree has withered and cannot support the removal of evil spirits. Yan Mingchao can't afford to wait, and can't wait any longer.

The Yan family has been in charge of the precepts and has guarded Heiyuan for many years, but for the current mistakes, as the head of the family, he cannot absolve himself of the blame.

Because of this, the Yan family cannot be reduced to evil puppets, they would rather die than live as puppets.

"The disciples of the Yan family obey the order and form a battle formation. If any disciple falls, he must change the formation. As a restraint, he must not become evil." The

head of the family ordered a flash of red light, and passed the order of Yan Mingchao to every Yan. in the ears of the disciples.

All the members of Yan's family, Qiqi stopped other movements, and formed a formation using mental methods.

"Buzz!"

At this time, there was a sudden trembling sound of swords between heaven and earth.

Immediately, a majestic momentum descended from the sky.

The scarlet sword aura suddenly lit up everyone's eyes, and they couldn't look away after only a glimpse.

Black iron dragon pattern sword body, dark gold dragon scale hilt.

This sword fell in front of the gate of the Yan family's main house, and the killing intent wrapped in it instantly condensed into the head of the killing array, laying the foundation stone for the formation of the later generations.

Yan Mingchao's eyelids twitched, looking at the all-too-familiar spirit sword, he raised his head subconsciously.

It wasn't just him doing this, the rest of the Yan family all raised their heads.

Where the eyes met, two figures turned over from Qingfeng's back and fell down - the person in the black and gold robe was the young master of their Yan family, Yan Jiuge!