Chapter 91

Since the end of the discussion that day, Tianxuanzong has gained a genius who is both a doctor and a sword. The reputation spread far and wide, and the heated discussions aroused lasted for a long time.

As a person who witnessed it with his own eyes, Hujiu felt that it was necessary to pay a visit to this proud man of heaven.

But when he arrived, he happened to meet a young man with blue eyes.

The two looked at each other.

"You are not from my monster clan." Fox Wine can be sure of this, the monster clan who came to Yunhua Realm this time were all selected by him.

"I'm not among the monsters." The boy glanced at him, his tone flat.

This tone sounds ordinary, but Fox Wine is also a demon king, and ordinary demons need to salute when they see it.

His eyes moved slightly, and with the aid of his phantom pupils, Hujiu saw clearly the boy's original appearance—it was actually the blue phoenix bird from the Medicine King Valley.

What is it doing here?

Could it be for Chu Qi too?

"Then please, Your Excellency first." Hujiu took a step back and showed humility.

"No, your Excellency should go first." The young man hesitated for a moment, then quickly glanced at the gate of the courtyard, "I'm just passing by here, stop for a while, and leave later."

"?"

Fox Wine was confused , some can't guess the boy's thoughts. Since the other party said so, he couldn't insist, so he went to the door and knocked on the door first.

The person who opened the door was Yan Jiuge.

"What's the matter?"

Although Yan Jiuge was not a law enforcement officer in the Yan family, his aura was not weaker than that of Yan Mingchao. Just standing there made Hujiu subconsciously keep a distance.

"There is a congratulatory gift from the Yaozu. Congratulations to Fellow Daoist Chu for breaking through the shackles of martial arts." As the saying goes, don't hit a smiling face with your hand, Fox Wine is very polite.

"Let's go another day, Ah Qi is still resting."

"Uh...okay." It's

okay to visit another day if he can't see the real master, Hujiu is not in a hurry. However, before he turned to leave, he found the boy in Yaowang Valley was still standing there.

Driven by curiosity, Fox Wine used an illusion to hide his body, and continued to watch the next development.

Over there, after Yan Jiuge refused the fox wine, he turned and went back to the house.

"That blue bird is here again, Aqi, do you want to see him?"

Chu Qi paused, and put the herb back into the mustard space, "Xuan Er doesn't seem to want to see me, so it's better not to trouble him "

"Yan Chi said, the owner of Medicine King Valley has gone to experience calamity." Yan Jiuge thoughtfully, "People who have experienced calamities will block their memories and throw themselves into the mortal world."

"..." Chu Qi fell into deep thought.

"Could it be that Xuan Er regards me as the owner of the Medicine King Valley?"

"The possibility cannot be ruled out."

"If there is no evil, the former owner of the valley should be alive."

"The former owner of the valley, Qi Wusu? It is said that he died in the eighteenth I successfully ascended to the upper realm a few years ago."

"Huh?"

Chu Qi felt a little confused, "Is it possible that the owner of the Valley of the Medicine King who has experienced calamities is really my identity in this life?"

"Well, I guessed the same way." Yan Jiuge nodded .

"Then I'll go and talk to Xuan Er to make him feel at ease." Chu Qi sighed.

Outside the house, Xuan Er was hesitating endlessly. After discovering Chu Qi's identity, he wanted to find him back as soon as possible. But the owner of the valley, who is in the midst of calamity, has no relevant memories of the Valley of the Medicine King.

Before the former valley owner ascended, he also gave an order not to take the initiative to find the current valley owner.

"..." You should keep an observation attitude until you don't know whether the owner of the valley will lift the seal.

Xuan Er came up with such an answer.

When he subconsciously began to wander around the gate of the courtyard, the closed door opened from the inside without warning.

The person who opened the door was Chu Qi.

"!"

Xuan Er opened his eyes wide, suddenly a little at a loss.

"Come in and tell me, Xuan Er."

"I... I... Valley Master, do you remember?" Hearing Chu Qi's words, Xuan Er stuttered, with an expression of disbelief.

"I remember a

part , maybe you should tell me the rest."

The expression on Xuan Er's face turned excited, "This is the luck of my subordinates." They have been waiting for this day for a long time.

Before the courtyard door closed, Chu Qi glanced outside, there were traces of illusion.

Apparently there was also a fox demon watching the fun.

Well, it's not a big deal. Chu Qi withdrew his gaze and closed the door.

Not far away, Fox Wine withdrew his illusion, revealing his figure.

This kind of illusion is useless, but it really makes the demon helpless.

"I didn't expect it to be such a cause and effect in the end. After the recovery of the Medicine King Valley, it is a great happy event in the Yin Yin Realm. In this way, there will be no place to seek medical advice."

Hujiu deduced, and felt relaxed. Not a lot.

Inside the house, Xuan Er informed Chu Qi of the current situation of Yaowang Valley.

"Nine days after the sacred tree retired, the formation in the Valley of the Medicine King was silent. The former owner of the valley once said that the seal of the formation can only be released after you return to the Valley of the Medicine King after experiencing the catastrophe."

"It may take some time. I still have a lot of things to do in Yunhua Realm."

"There is no rush, everything is up to you."

Xuan Er's face was full of joy, as far as they were concerned, as long as Chu Qi finally returned to Yaowang Valley safely, it would be consummation.

"It's getting late, you go back to rest earlier. Besides, don't say anything about my identity for now."

Before parting, Chu Qi instructed.

Xuan Er naturally complied and left immediately.

After that, Chu Qi pressed his forehead and sorted out the things he needed to do one by one, "First, the double cultivation of medicine and swords to revitalize the inheritance of the ancestors, and then inherit the Medicine King Valley to continue the way of medicine... There are a lot of things to do."

" Fortunately, time is not urgent." After feeling emotionally, Chu Qi turned his gaze to Yan Jiuge, " Ayan

, what are you busy with lately?"

"There is nothing important."

Leisurely.

"Then we might as well travel together." Chu Qi suggested.

After attaining the crown, the disciples of Tianxuanzong can apply for travel independently. After all, chances and coincidences also need to be pursued by individuals.

Yan Jiuge turned his head sideways, and Chu Qi's figure was reflected in his eyes, "Where do you want to go?"

"As long as it's with you, I can go anywhere."

"Okay." A

few days later.

Yan Chi came to return the Gold Swallowing Beast, only to find that the two had been away for a long time.

"They went on a trip and didn't take you with them." Yan Chi touched Xiao Jin's head with a slightly regretful tone.

"Lulu!!" The gold swallowing beast flicked its tail angrily, as if it was about to jump off Yan Chi's shoulder.

"Instead of disturbing their affection, you might as well continue to live with me, at least take care of food and drink every day, and you have to eat and sleep outside."

Yan Chi's words made sense, Xiao Jin hesitated for a while, and finally thought about it .

A few months later, the Yunhua Realm and the Yunyin Realm have peacefully communicated with each other, and the teleportation arrays of the two realms can communicate freely.

In such a situation, many disciples of the sect chose to travel abroad. In this way, it seemed normal for the first disciple of Tianxuanzong and the only disciple who practiced medicine and swords to travel abroad.

Today, the head of Tianxuanzong and all the elders are gathering together.

"Is there any news? How is the cultivation of the two of them now?" Elder Chang looked serious.

"Hmm..." Elder Ming hesitated, unable to explain why.

"Junior brother Ming, do you have any news, don't make me want to make people hungry!" Elder Qingyue also urged.

He was also thinking about Chu Qi's attainments in medicine.

"Everyone asks me why, you can find out by yourself." Elder Ming spread his hands.

Amidst the dispute, the headmaster said slowly, "Compared to the two of them's practice, I received a wedding invitation from the Yan family in Yunyin Realm yesterday."

"A wedding invitation?" Is there any happy event?"

"It's also our Tianxuanzong's happy event." The headmaster cast a helpless

glance at Elder Chang, his junior was obsessed with swordsmanship and never cared about ordinary affairs, "That's why I summoned you here "

"We Tianxuanzong had a happy event a few months ago, what other happy event is there now?" The birth of a genius who is a master of medicine and sword is a great event that can be recorded in the annals of history. Elder Chang is very satisfied with this.

"It's Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi's Taoist couple forming a pact." The head of Tianxuanzong replied truthfully.

"Ah?!" A surprised voice sounded.

Elder Qingyue originally looked like he had nothing to do with himself, but now his eyes widened.

"It's not surprising. Yan Jiuge himself belongs to the Yan family, and that child Chu Qi grew up with him since he was a child. Even when he entered Tianxuanzong, the two of them took care

of each other together." Companion." The

Sect Leader's analysis is very reasonable.

"How long has it been since our Tianxuanzong held a ceremony for the marriage of Taoist couples?"

"It hasn't been held since the ancestors established the sect."

"..." When the words came to this point, everyone in the Tianxuanzong fell silent.

After a while, the master continued to speak, "So, let's gather disciples, prepare rich gifts, and go to Yan's house to participate in the ceremony."

"Senior Brother Sect Master said it is true."

Elder Ming nodded and sighed, "It's no wonder I've been hearing rumors recently that the folk tales are full of love stories between the two of them."

"There is such a thing? Brother Ming, why didn't you say it earlier?"

Elder Ming defended himself, "I'm afraid it's groundless and groundless, how dare I say it? In short, everyone is happy now." The

night is boundless, full of stars and bright moon.

Yan Jiuge sat by the bonfire, his eyes glowing brightly.

Chu Qi rested his head on Yan Jiuge's shoulder. He closed his eyes, still thinking about the trivial matters of the day.

"It's inconvenient to be too famous. Now you have to be pointed out when you enter the main city."

"Today I have a meal and sleep in the open, and I don't know where to live tomorrow."

Yan Jiuge listened to Chu Qi's complaint, "If you don't want to be disturbed, You can change your appearance."

"That's not necessary."

Chu Qi opened his eyes, looked at Yan Jiuge's side face, and said in a serious tone, "I prefer to see you as you are."

"..."

Yan Jiuge's eyelids moved slightly, and he turned around He turned his face and looked at Chu Qi.

The tips of the latter's ears were dyed red unknowingly, and his face was still pretending to be indifferent, "Why do you suddenly look at me like this ?

"

On Qi's lips, actions replaced answers.

After the kiss, Chu Qi's lips turned red, and his eyes sparkled, "Why...you..."

"I was the one who was rude just now, may I kiss you?"

"What? You obviously! You have already kissed me before. " ..."

"Of course I want to kiss again."

Yan Jiuge's attitude was very calm, if Chu Qi looked more seriously, he could still see the smile hidden in his eyes.

Losers cannot lose, Chu Qi overcame the embarrassment in his heart, raised his head and kissed the corner of Yan Jiuge's lips.

Such and such gave Chu Qi some confidence, "Okay, we're even."

Yan Jiuge hummed, his voice lazily said, "Ah Qi is right."

"...I won't tell you this, anyway, I Just wanted to ask if we are going back to the Yin Yin Realm tomorrow?"

Chu Qi turned his eyes away, trying to change the subject.

Yan Jiuge didn't expose him, and replied following the words, "Yes, Yan Chi is urging us to go back and finish the contract ceremony."

"The contract ceremony? When did it happen?

" When it came to the classics, he kept evading them, saying that he would only give them after the deed ceremony was concluded."

Chu Qi's face turned red a little bit, and it became more and more brilliant against the light of the bonfire. The matter of double repairing classics was nonsense when he was drunk, but Yan Jiuge took it seriously, and even asked the Yan family for it.

"

How can you take what I said at that time seriously, you clearly know that I can't handle alcohol..."

Yan Jiuge didn't think so, "Everyone in the world says the truth after drinking."

"Furthermore, I think you should give me a title, Aqi."

Chu Qi: "..." I can't say enough

about Yan Jiuge.

With the tips of his burning ears, Chu Qi muttered in a low voice, "Why do I feel that you have become more and more irrational in this life."

"Really?" Yan Jiuge smiled, and then he sighed, "It's clearly A Qi, you are getting softer It 's over."

There had never been any disputes, no matter how embarrassed he was, his Aqi blushed and changed the subject.

"That's because—" Chu Qi paused.

"I am pleased with you." Yan Jiuge took over his unfinished words, "Aqi, I am pleased with you."

"Me too." When he said this, Chu Qi's expression no longer felt awkward, but turned calm.

When they looked up again, the two looked at the stars in the world together.

There have been many ups and downs along the way, and the stories in the retrospective volume are twists and turns. Only this last volume can still have a lifetime of peace.

Fortunately, this life is still very long, and they can still see many beautiful places in the world together and leave more beautiful memories.

(end of text)