Chapter 60

Chu Qi's voice fell, and the expressions of the people around him were all stunned.

No one has ever thought about the pain of being injured by a powerful monk. Everyone will only see their superficial strength, awe or admiration, but seldom care about them.

The law enforcer of the Yan family lowered his head in shame. Even though he was from the Yan family, in the situation just now, he didn't take the lead in noticing the injury on the young master's body, but the doctor noticed it instead.

Uncle Lin gave Yan Jiuge a complicated look, and said no more.

Chu Qi turned his head, "Ah...uh, what do you think, Fellow Daoist?" The

blurted address changed midway, and Chu Qi actually couldn't make up his mind.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge said.

He turned his face sideways, and his voice was very soft, all the sharpness had faded away, leaving a gentle ending.

It gave Chu Qi the illusion that they had returned to the intimacy of reality.

No matter what, the most important thing is to heal the wound on Yan Jiuge's shoulder. With his mind back, Chu Qi turned his attention back to Yan Jiuge's shoulders.

Thanks to the powerful resilience, the wound on Yan Jiuge's shoulder has healed and no longer bleeds, but there is still black evil spirit lingering on the leather surface.

Chu Qi is no stranger to dealing with this evil spirit.

However, this time, Chu Qi discovered that his spiritual brilliance in the illusion was pale gold, which was different from the spiritual brilliance of ordinary medical practitioners.

Do not you know why.

While thinking, Chu Qi unconsciously penetrated his spiritual power into Yan Jiuge's body.

Chu Qi's behavior was completely out of his usual habits, and he did it subconsciously. However, the person in front of him was very - stiff!

If it was someone else, Yan Jiuge would probably pick up the spirit sword at this moment and seal his throat with a sword.

Can a monk's life gate be searched at will?

But the person in front of him is Chu Qi...

A vague thought flashed through Yan Jiuge's mind quickly, and the voice of the person in front of him when he introduced himself seemed to be still in his ears.

What's so special about Chu Qi?

Just thinking of this, Yan Jiuge's chest was filled with a strange and passionate emotion, which made him suddenly at a loss and his body stiffened.

The wound on the shoulder is healing, and the healing spell is working. What is more difficult to ignore than the wound is actually the warmth brought by the healing spirit.

It is like the spring breeze in March, making something sprout in Yan Jiuge's heart.

He can bear the pain of tearing flesh and blood.

But because of a healing technique, he will become distracted.

"Okay." The

warm voice sounded in Yan Jiuge's ear, which brought him back to his senses and took a step back.

The distance between the two changed from two feet to three feet.

But that strange feeling still hasn't faded from Yan Jiuge's heart.

Under Chu Qi's slightly probing gaze, Yan Jiuge said in a low voice, "Thank you."

"You are welcome, fellow Taoist," Chu Qi said.

Yan Jiuge: "..."

Such a title sounds a little too alienated.

——It seems that he hasn't told Chu Qi about his name yet.

After regaining consciousness, Yan Jiuge subconsciously said, "My surname is Yan, and my name is Jiuge."

"I know you are... a fellow Taoist of the Yan family." Chu Qi concealed his words, pretending to be seeing him for the first time. Yan Jiuge's reaction.

"..." Not a fellow Taoist of the Yan family.

Yan Jiuge found that the polite address from Chu Qi's mouth made him a little dissatisfied.

But there was no reason for this dissatisfaction, he could only hold it in his heart. At this time, the law enforcer of the Yan family took a step forward cautiously, bowed to

Yan Jiuge and said, "Sir, shall we ask for help from our family next, or continue to go deeper into the mountains?"

The law enforcers have already put the monster's body into the Qiankun bag, and have done the aftermath work seriously.

"..." After listening to the subordination question, Yan Jiuge fell into deep thought.

He came here to investigate the traces of Xie Chong. According to the information of the Yan family, Xie Chong polluted many monsters with evil spirits, causing many abnormal dead spirits to appear in this mountain range, which damaged the spirit of heaven and earth.

The evil spirits originated from the War of the Ancients, and there are only a very small number of them left in the Hidden Cloud Realm, but this small number of evil spirits can still cause big troubles.

The Yan family is in charge of discipline and is responsible for cleaning up those creatures polluted by evil spirits.

"Are you going deep into the mountains too?" Chu Qi suddenly asked.

"Also?" Yan Jiuge noticed the key word.

"Well, we originally planned to go to the mountains to collect medicine." Chu Qi nodded, and continued to make up the words of the maid standing by the side of the carriage with reason and evidence, "Fellow Daoist Ruoyan doesn't dislike it, we can Go on the same road."

Go on the same road?

And Chu Qi?

When Yan Jiuge nodded, the eyes of the law enforcers of the Yan family standing beside him almost popped out, and he stumbled to remind, "My... my lord, we, but we..." The

Yan family cleaned up the evil spirits, and outsiders were present. It's easy to mess up!

Once the evil spirits pollute other people, they not only have to kill the evil spirits, but also kill the contaminated monks.

Chu Qi took the words of the law enforcers of the Yan family, and continued, "You also have to go to the depths of the mountains, and have an extra layer of protection with the medical practitioners."

Amidst the disbelieving expressions of the law enforcers of the Yan family, Yan Jiusong "Yes." With a sound, a decision was made.

"You go and inform the family to send more people, and then we will enter the mountain range with this fellow Taoist. The sooner we finish it, the better, so don't delay the business."

This is for the subordinates.

"What kind of elixir are you... looking for in the mountains? I can pick it up for you if I find it convenient."

This was said to Chu Qi.

Chu Qi: "..."

In fact, he didn't know what elixir he was looking for.

Hearing that Yan Jiuge used the word "you", Uncle Lin took the initiative to answer, "I want to find the Wannian Blood Ganoderma lucidum. I heard that it is about to mature, and our master wants to use it to refine the elixir."

Fearing that Yan Jiuge is a layman in medicine, Uncle Lin continued to add, "The ten thousand year blood ganoderma usually grows on the rugged cliffs, the whole body is crystal clear and bright red, and there are many ferocious spirit beasts around, following the smell of aura in advance, waiting by the side The ten- thousand-year blood ganoderma is mature."

Yan Jiuge: "I see."

Seeing Yan Jiuge's answer, the trace of prejudice in Uncle Lin's heart dissipated.

In fact, the Yan family is not all unreasonable. The person in front of him was willing to find the elixir for them, the master of Shaogu, to prove that the master of Shaogu's spiritual healing skills were not wasted.

The two parties walked together and slowly advanced towards the depths of the mountains. Compared with the big battle on Chu Qi's side, there were only two people on the Yan family's side.

One is Yan Jiuge, and the other is the subordinate of the law enforcement officer responsible for blocking the road and preventing others from disturbing Yan Jiuge to clean up the evil spirits.

Chu Qi originally wanted to invite Yan Jiuge to ride in the carriage together, but then he thought "the two of them just met for the first time today", excessive enthusiasm would arouse suspicion.

The next best thing, Chu Qi got off the carriage and planned to walk on foot.

Uncle Lin wanted to say something, but when he saw that Chu Qi had already walked towards Yan Jiuge, he suddenly couldn't utter his words of persuasion.

Master Shaogu has grown up now, so he can't interfere too much with his thoughts and decisions. Otherwise, he cannot be regarded as a qualified loyal servant.

Over there, Chu Qi had thought of an excuse to chat with Yan Jiuge.

"Friend Daoist Yan, what are you going to find in the mountains?" Chu Qi asked him.

"Find something that breaks the law of heaven and earth." Yan Jiuge replied.

"... Destroying the laws of heaven and earth?"

It was the first time Chu Qi heard such a description. What are the laws of heaven and earth? Is it a kind of law?

"Well, when the time comes, stay away and don't approach at will." Yan Jiuge was telling, and then remembered that it was an extremely dangerous thing for Chu Qi to rush over when he killed the monster just now.

The reason why Yan Jiuge traveled with Chu Qi and others was that he thought he could help Chu Qi find some herbs.

As for the removal of evil spirits, Yan Jiuge did not intend to involve Chu Qi.

"It's dangerous for you to go alone." Chu Qi disagreed.

"Ordinary monks will be in danger when they face evil spirits." The Yan family is different, the precepts and seals on their bodies can resist the pollution of evil spirits.

Zisu and the law enforcers of the Yan family followed after standing five feet away.

Without a soundproof barrier to isolate their conversation, Zisu could naturally hear Yan Jiuge's words, and immediately retorted dissatisfiedly, "Our master is not an ordinary monk."

"Our lord is far more powerful than you imagine!" Beside her, Supplements made by the law enforcers of the Yan family not to be outdone.

"Our master is the most powerful."

"I'm an adult."

"..."

Seeing that the two of them were about to quarrel, Chu Qi coughed, and said helplessly, "Stop arguing, there is a specialization in surgery, medical training He and Jianxiu each have their own advantages."

"Fifteen." Yan Jiuge glanced at the law enforcement officer of the Yan family.

Immediately, the enforcers of the Yan Family lost all aura, became low-key, and apologized cautiously, "It's a slip of the tongue, please be punished."

Yan Jiuge: "This is not an example."

Chu Qi turned his gaze. He heard from Yan Jiuge that the guards of the Yan family were named after their code names. The law enforcement officer of the Yan family in front of him was also one of the four guards who went to Qiucheng.

None of the Yan family escaped from the illusion. Could this be a multi-person illusion?

The person who set up the illusion was aimed at Yan Jiuge, why did he go to such lengths to construct a multi-person illusion?

Chu Qi suppressed the curiosity in his heart, and he continued to ask Yan Jiuge for news, "I just saw the black evil spirit on the wound, if you are injured accidentally, and there is no doctor by your side, how can you get rid of it?"

"The evil spirit? "Yan Jiuge raised his hand and pressed on his shoulder. There was no sign of the evil spirit eroding deeply, and he relaxed in his heart. "There is a special healing charm, which can be removed by sticking it on. It is not a big problem."

"...So it is like this."

What How could a magic talisman have such an effect?

In reality, Chu Qi had never seen Yan Jiuge take it out and use it.

While Chu Qi was thinking about it, Yan Jiuge took out two talismans from the Qiankun bag and handed them to him, "Hold it, if you accidentally get those evil spirits, just stick it on and you'll be fine."

Chu Qi took it, unfolded The talisman, look carefully. For some reason, he could sense a very familiar feeling from these two talismans.

But Chu Qi couldn't tell where he was familiar with.

"..." Fifteen's mouth moved, but he didn't make a sound, but his eyes were a little anxious. They didn't bring many talismans with them when they went out this time, and now they have to draw two to outsiders, and the dangers faced by the young master of his family will increase again.

But the young lord's decision cannot be changed by him as a subordinate.

I hope that the support from our family can arrive as soon as possible.

Fifteen silently packed up his mood. But suddenly he heard the maid standing next to him say in surprise, "Isn't this the talisman drawn by our master..."

"What?!" Fifteen exclaimed. He asked Zisu, "What did you just say?"

"I said..."

"Zisu!" Uncle Lin's voice was slightly heavy, mixed with a bit of seriousness and warning.

Zi Su didn't dare to speak for a moment.

She has always been outspoken, and just now she almost forgot that Master Shaogu went out to practice and had to keep it secret.

Chu Qi was also surprised by Zisu's words, but Uncle Lin's complexion was very bad. For some reason, he only opened his mouth to cover up for Zisu, "The healing talismans are similar. She doesn't know much about these, so she will admit her mistake."

Uncle Lin His face softened slightly, but his brows were still furrowed, and he never let go.

Every heir of Yaowang Valley must be carefully cultivated, and if it is not necessary, no one else can know the appearance of the heir.

The evil thing actually has the most connection with Medicine King Valley.

The only ones who knew about Chu Qi's identity were Uncle Lin, Gu Zhu and his wife, and the head of the Yan family.

On the surface, Yaowang Valley is a medical and cultivating force in the Hidden Cloud Realm. The sacred tree is hidden and no longer known to outsiders. After the Battle of the Ancients, Medicine King Valley suffered heavy damage. Xie Chong's methods are weird, and he can change into an identical body through his appearance, so that the fake one can be confused with the real one. It is even possible to cast spells and kill monks through appearances.

[This battle has lasted for thousands of years, and now we can't afford it anymore, so we can only take the initiative to set up a situation. Any monk in the hidden cloud world can have an accident, but the heir of Yaowang Valley can't. He is our hope, so you must protect him. 】

Uncle Lin took a deep breath, remembering what Gu Zhu said, his eyes became solemn.

"Master, beside this mountain range, there is a city of smoke. When we find the ten-thousand-year-old blood ganoderma, let's go to the city of smoke to rest, shall we?"

Uncle Lin's words mean that he does not intend to continue with the Yan family? Chu Qi put away the magic talisman

in his hand, did not refute, and only gave an ambiguous answer, "We'll have a look after we find the Ten Thousand Years Blood Ganoderma."

, He brought Yan Jiuge's consciousness back to reality?

Chu Qi thought so.