Chapter 55

Unexpectedly, his spirit technique did not stir up any waves.

The spirit spell rushed into the sky unimpeded, without touching anything, and could only dissipate with the wind in the end.

The air was silent.

Within Yan Kuwu's perception, there is no strange aura.

If it wasn't for the sword energy falling down earlier, Yan Kuwu would not be able to notice that there are other monks here.

"Stop playing tricks here! Come out quickly!"

Yan Kunwu's words echoed in the silent air, and no one answered. Behind him, mortals knelt on the ground one after another, not daring to breathe.

Above the sky, Chu Qi was looking down at Yan Kuwu from top to bottom. His aura is protected by a hidden talisman, and the opponent cannot find his trace.

After all, the cultivation base of the craftsman in front of him is only at the golden core stage, far inferior to the magic talisman set by the powerful alchemist at the void stage.

The golden elixir stage can also be produced by stacking elixir.

As a medical practitioner, Chu Qi is very sensitive to monks who take elixir to break through the realm. This is the case with the craftsman in front of him.

There is such a statement in the scriptures.

The strength is not high, and I don't know the so-called people. It will always be the pieces on the chessboard, not the hand holding the chess.

Because he doesn't have the ability to match the board.

Thought it would be a tricky existence.

Now it seems that the Gui Yin sword in his hand can directly kill this evil craftsman.

After the refiner dies, Qiucheng's mustard space laws will be invalidated, and the city will return to its original appearance.

It's just that something always feels wrong.

Holding the hilt of the Guiyin Sword tightly, Chu Qi's eyes still fell on the craftsman, but his thoughts couldn't help but recall what happened after they came to the Central Territory.

The shopkeeper of the inn.

Out of control wanderer.

After returning the gold, leave Qiucheng and those who stay in Qiucheng.

...

Wait! !

Before he was dragged into Qiucheng by the power of space, he cut off an invisible thing.

That kind of thing struck at the back of Yan Jiuge's head, and the feeling of cutting off the blade made Chu Qi seem familiar.

——In the secret realm of Yunxi, Chu Qi also cut off the invisible thread.

Chu Qi suppressed his killing intent and prepared to wait and see for a while.

Down below, after Chu Qi's whereabouts could not be found, Yan Kuwu gave an order to the puppets he refined to rush to the refining pool as soon as possible to be on guard.

He had no choice but to send a message to Ling Zhier, but suddenly found that no one answered the message.

There was a rare panic in his heart. When he gave the order to accept people from outside the city, he had ordered the monks not to enter the autumn city alive. Those puppets should kill them all and bring them back.

Where did it go wrong?

Yan Kuwu can't figure it out.

Two months ago, Yan Kuwu was still a poor craftsman, but Ling Zhier suddenly appeared and told him that there was a spiritual technique suitable for craftsmen, which could "turn a stone into gold".

But the gold obtained in this way is not real gold after all, it is just a way to confuse the real with the fake.

The real gold needs to be obtained from other people, so it is useless to deceive many people.

Ordinary people have no spiritual power, so naturally they cannot tell the authenticity of gold.

And with the help of Ling Zhier, those monks who had slight doubts became his puppets.

No one can threaten Yan Kuwu, which doubles his indulgence in plundering the resources of Zhongyu.

Many times, Yan Kuwu would look at his refining pool, imagining the day when he would become a master of refining.

Now, his dream is awakened.

There are living monks who broke into Qiucheng, and he can't be noticed, the cultivation base of the other party must be above the golden core.

No one answered the summons, Yan Kuwu had no choice but to look for Ling Zhier himself, and wanted him to come and help resolve the matter.

Chu Qi watched the craftsman leave, and he could roughly guess what the other party wanted to do.

Undoubtedly to move rescuers.

There's no need to keep up. If you keep up, you may face greater danger. Instead, you can take the initiative by staying where you are - for example, destroy the refining pool first.

When Chu Qi's thoughts arose, Xiao Jin standing on his shoulder was about to move.

"Lululu!"

There is a mouthful of delicious ore in the pool, and it wants to swallow it.

After understanding Xiao Jin's meaning, Chu Qi raised his eyebrows, "Really? Are you sure you won't spoil your stomach?"

"Hum!"

Xiao Jin nodded resolutely.

Chu Qi chuckled, and indulged, "Go ahead, destroy this cauldron after eating. Don't leave even a trace of gold for that craftsman."

The crime committed by that craftsman was not just destroying It can be repaid with a refining pool.

This is just the beginning.

Autumn City, City Lord's Mansion.

Ling Zhier is reporting the news he has received to the lord. As the only puppet in this stage whose appearance was bestowed by the lord himself, he possesses the strongest strength.

Therefore, he received extra favors and could use the communication talisman to communicate with that adult.

"My lord, as you expected, the heir of the Yan family really came to investigate the whereabouts of Qiucheng. Next, the subordinates will lead him into Qiucheng. Then, you will be able to..."

"Friend Ling! Dao Ling Friends!!" A

panicked shout came from the door, interrupting Ling Zhier's gentle words.

He frowned unhappily, and then thought that he had to report the news to the lord, so he quickly adjusted his mood and continued to speak to the sound transmission talisman, "There is a problem here for the time being, and I will continue to report to the lord after I deal with it. You."

Ling Zhier finished the communication, just removed the isolation barrier at the door, Yan Ku walked in hastily.

As soon as he saw Ling Zhier, Yan Kuwu told him the news that outside monks had sneaked in alive in the city.

"Are you sure? Can you see what he looks like?"

Ling Zhier was very surprised.

Through the eyes of the human puppet, he did find the location of the heir of the Yan family, but the puppet thread that wanted to draw him into Qiucheng was cut off, which symbolized the failure of the plan.

Now that a monk of unknown origin has entered Qiucheng, will he be the heir of the Yan family?

"I didn't see his appearance, but he slashed a sword qi, and his identity should be a sword repairer." Yan Kuno replied.

"Sword repair." This is in line with the identity of the heir of the Yan family.

Ling Zhier nodded, "Is there anything special?"

Yan Kuwu gritted his teeth, "The sword energy he cut off also extinguished the spiritual fire you set. Without the spiritual fire, my refining pool cannot continue to refine Make ore."

"I'll go over and have a look." If he is the heir of the Yan family, he can do it directly.

Yan Kuwu was still worried about the strange monks, "After I refined the Autumn City, I made everything very secretive. Why did some high-ranking monks notice this? Could it be that people from the five great immortal sects have come?"

Listen Seeing his fear, Ling Zhier frowned, "Friend Yan, what are you afraid of? You have mastered so many resources in Qiucheng, and you have so many Jindan stage puppets in your hands. How?"

Moreover, this scene was originally opened for the successor of the Yan family, so it is normal for the people from Tianxuanzong to come.

Ling Zhier smiled disdainfully, then put his fingers together.

In a place that Yan Kuwu couldn't see, five faceless puppets followed Ling Zhier step by step, one of them had a finger pricked, and it could not heal for a long time.

An invisible silk thread wrapped around them, and at the other end of the thread was Ling Zhier's finger.

"You're right..." Yan Kuwu's fear was soothed by Ling Zhier's words, and he was about to continue to say something, when a sharp pain came from the sea of ​​consciousness—his natal magic weapon was destroyed !

Most of the natal artifacts of the craftsman are refining tripods.

The refining tripod is forged from the extremely hard metal in the world, and it is the most difficult to destroy. It can't be damaged by a long-term spiritual fire.

It can be said that within half a moment of Kun Wu's departure, his refining tripod was destroyed.

The magic weapon of natal life was destroyed, and the realm of Yan Kunwu fell to the peak of foundation establishment.

Seeing his appearance, Ling Zhier guessed the whole story. Compared with Yan Kuwu's pain, the brilliance in his eyes became stronger.

The one who came in was indeed the heir of the Yan family, how could an ordinary swordsman have such abilities.

Outside the autumn city.

The Yan family deployed Luo Tian's formation as quickly as possible, and the disciples of Tianxuan Sect helped them. Chu Qi's sudden disappearance made everyone feel very solemn.

You must know that a medical practitioner fell into the autumn city alone, and it was in great danger.

Just when the formation was about to be completed, a new outsider came to this small town.

The Bodhi Sect Buddhist cultivators in cassocks and robes hurried over here.

A total of more than forty people came, almost all the outstanding Buddhist disciples of this generation came.

The two teams met in front of the entrance of the small town, and the Buddhist cultivator at the head spoke first, "It turns out that fellow Taoists from the Tianxuan Sect came here. Did you all come here to save the wronged souls?"

When he said this, his tone was correct and gentle. , there is an indescribable compassion and breath around his body, which sets off his peaceful brows, making him more and more kind.

The first disciple of the Bodhi Sect, the Dharma name is Return to Dust.

"Salvation of wronged souls?" Liu Weiming couldn't help being confused when he heard his words.

"Exactly. A month ago, the elders of my sect deduced from under the bodhi tree that there are a large number of grievances gathered in the central region. If they are not saved as soon as possible, this place will become a place of resentment and damage the peace of heaven."

"So I, a member of the Bodhi sect Most of the disciples, all went to the Central Territory to save the wronged souls."

Gui Chen explained their origin, and his clear eyes swept over the depressed Tianxuanzong and others, keenly aware of something wrong.

He asked, "Tianxuanzong Taoist friend, what trouble did you encounter?"

"Didn't you receive the distress letter from Qiucheng in Zhongyu?" Yan Jiuge, who had finished setting up the formation, came from behind, his voice was very deep.

Gui Chen was taken aback, shook his head and said, "No."

Seemingly aware of the astonishment of the disciples of Tianxuan Sect, Gui Chen repeated it clearly, "Our Bodhi Sect has not received any distress letter from Qiucheng."

They Bodhi Sect If a disciple wants to practice in the world, he has predicted a catastrophe and rushed to deal with it. On weekdays, they don't deliberately compete for the treasures of heaven, material and earth, which is inconsistent with their minds and actions.

After Guichen's words fell, the faces of the disciples of Tianxuanzong were not very good. They were not stupid, and they quickly came to their senses. The distress letter that was only sent to Tianxuanzong was abnormal.

"Now, I was calculated to understand." Yan Chi stood beside Yan Jiuge, with a hesitant look on his face, "That strange autumn city is either coming to Xuanzong, or rushing to..." You come.

After omitting the last two keywords, Yan Chi sighed, "After the battle is formed, let me go in?"

Yan Chi didn't want Yan Jiuge to be in danger.

The immortal energy in his body has been exhausted, the Yan family relies on Yan Jiuge to recuperate. If something happened to Yan Jiuge, the entire Yan family would probably collapse like a building.

"No."

Yan Jiuge refused without thinking. He had to go by himself, no one could find Chu Qi's location faster than him.

Seeing Yan Jiuge's persistence, Yan Chi hesitated to speak, but finally closed his mouth and said, "Okay."

He will be by Yan Jiuge's side and do his best to protect Yan Jiuge and the doctor named Chu Qi.

Yan Chi has never seen Yan Jiuge take people so seriously.

Before coming to Yunhua Realm, the head of the Yan family told him that Yan Jiuge had changed a lot compared to before.

There are finally people and things in this world that Yan Jiuge cares about, and the fetters of emotion will make him more determined to survive, instead of just waiting for death with no interest and no worries.

Yan Chi sincerely hoped that the person who influenced Yan Jiuge's changes would come back safely.

"I'll form the formation first, and go to Qiucheng to find Aqi. Junior Brother Liu, tell the fellow Taoists of the Bodhi Sect about the ins and outs of Qiucheng."

After Yan Jiuge finished speaking, he turned and walked towards the center of the Luotian formation.

Under the Imperial Sword Art, the Dragon Yin Sword's momentum continued to rise, and scarlet prohibition runes faintly floated on the sword body. This spirit sword, which was sealed together with its master's cultivation, exploded with astonishing aura the moment the seal was released, forming Luo Tian's eyes.

"Om!" The

sword trembled, and began to crazily absorb the spiritual energy in Luo Tian's formation.

The formation runes kept leaping, spreading out in all directions, like a net, covering the surrounding area within it.

Yan Jiuge opened his senses, and instantly found the place with the strongest aura. He drew the Longyin sword and slashed straight at it.

"Crack."

The sound of the barrier shattering sounded.

The next moment, a huge phantom city began to appear in the sky above the town. The autumn city that was originally refined into the mustard space was slowly revealed to everyone.