Chapter 70

"During the calculation, Lord Demon King please stay away." After the Great Elder took out the astrolabe, he issued an order to chase away the guests of Fox Wine.

The more ancient and mysterious the technique, the more cautious it is.

Fox Wine nodded, he respected the habits of the Great Elder, turned around and exited the tree house, and stood at the door waiting for the result of the divination.

During the silent waiting time, Fox Wine's eyes could not help but start to look at the place where the Great Elder lived - here is a huge tree, the thickest branches are sunken inwards, forming a natural tree house for the Great Elder to live in. live.

It is said that this tree house, when the great elder was the demon king, the blessings of the sacred tree, as long as they are in this tree house, can strengthen the empathy with the sacred tree.

The sacred tree is the length of all things and is in charge of the source of vitality.

Although the Yaozu can rely on their cultivation and become human in the later stage, they are essentially different from the human race. The demon nature is indestructible, and the intuition of beasts is innate, so they are good at fighting and have extraordinary strength. But in the same way, it is more difficult for them to control their minds than the human race. When the evil spirits raged, the demon race lost many people.

——All the monster races polluted by evil spirits have all become monsters. The kind of beast that loses its intelligence, even its own clan will attack, and can only rely on fighting to complete promotion.

As the demon king, Hujiu felt very complicated when he saw the monster.

The trip to Yunxi Secret Realm made him understand once again that after the fall of the Divine Tree, the Yaozu will further decline. At that time, even if the law enforcement officers of the Yan family don't have the energy to deal with more and more monsters, one day, the monsters will devour each other by themselves, and finally there will be only one monster left to survive in the world.

How sad.

Hujiu's demon eyes darkened, he couldn't helplessly watch the Yaozu bear such a fate.

"Crunch!" With a long sound, the wooden door in front of Hujiu was pushed open from the inside. Behind the crack of the door, the aging face of the Great Elder was revealed.

A look of tiredness was evident on her face.

It seems that calculating took a lot of her energy.

Hujiu immediately felt a little guilty, but for the future of the Yaozu, it was necessary for the Great Elder to occupy it.

"I figured it out." Before Hujiu could ask, the First Elder spoke first.

She looked at the distant sky, which was deep and long, and seemed to have an inexplicable look, "The sacred tree has a great possibility of recovery. I saw it grow new branches in the prediction, and, the rising There is a cultivator on Xiantai who is about to cross the catastrophe and ascend."

"That's really great, in this way, our monster clan will be saved." Hujiu's face was filled with joy.

"Yes, that would be great."

The elder's words were faint, and she said with emotion, "I don't know if I will be able to see this scene with my own eyes in my lifetime."

"I will." Fox Wine said Hold back a word of relief.

"Lord Demon King, don't need to comfort me." She smiled, the wrinkles on her face seemed to deepen a little, and then ordered to evict the guest, "I'm a little tired today, so I don't want to say more. If Lord Demon King has nothing else to do, I will I'm going to rest."

"Okay, Great Elder, you should take a rest." Hujiu nodded, then turned around, ready to stride towards the Demon King's Palace.

At this moment, out of the corner of Hujiu's eye, he saw something strange on the elder's finger. Thin as a thread.

Just when Hujiu was about to take a closer look, the Great Elder closed the door and took a rest.

Maybe he was mistaken, he was dazzled just now. After the body ages, the wrinkles on the fingers are also very deep, and it looks a little different from other monks.

Hu Jiu thought to himself, and remembered the good news he heard from the Great Elder, so he stopped exploring this episode.

Now that he has received good news from the Great Elder that the sacred tree may recover, next time he returns to the Yunhua Realm, he will take the initiative to strike up a conversation with Chu Qi and ask him if he is willing to come to the Yunyin Realm... However, let the monks in the Yunhua Realm It seems that it is quite difficult for Dao Yun to come to the hidden world, unless the Yan family, who is a law enforcer, can let go.

Thinking of the Yan family who is indifferent like the laws of heaven, Hujiu's forehead feels aching. So far, in his body, there is still a commandment set by the successor of the Yan family. I hope that Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi can become more human after staying with Chu Qi for a long time.

Fox wine slanders.

But Hujiu, who left contentedly, didn't know that after he left, the Great Elder, who was going to rest, made a fuss instead.

The astrolabe used for divination this time is not for prediction, but a fate disk made up of pieces of red wood.

This kind of fate is usually used when it is related to curses.

"I want him to die. Be silent forever before I die." The

hoarse voice echoed in the silent tree house, causing all the spiritual power in the tree house to surge because of these words, moving towards the fate board Continuously gather and go.

Invisible threads shuttled among the wooden blocks one by one, red light flickered, and obscure spells lingered outside the fate board, and it was still impossible to find the correct wooden block and blend into it.

"I don't know the name, I don't see the appearance. I can't kill it with a curse." It resented.

"Who the hell is it? Could it be Yan Jiuge? After all, the Yan family is in charge of the precepts, so it is reasonable that they cannot be killed by the curse."

"But I already knew that Yan Jiuge would stop me, why am I still so uneasy?"

"Maybe I have to let Yan Jiuge die sooner. Only then can I survive in this world safely." The

hoarse and strange whisper gradually became crazy, and the demon There seemed to be something wrong with the patriarch's spirit and appearance. In the faint candlelight, a huge black shadow appeared on her body, completely covering her body that was about to face its doom.

Or in other words, this body has long lost its vitality, leaving only a little skin.

"Ling Congwu."

Hearing this name, the skin under the shadow suddenly trembled, and a line of blood and tears fell from the deep eye sockets.

"Tsk, will a person who has half a foot on the coffin board still feel pain?"

"After inheriting the body of the Shenmu, your daughter is a generation of heaven's favored son, a great power to cross the tribulation period in the Hidden Cloud Realm. Yours The body is just a small price for changing your destiny, not to mention that you should have died a long time ago, I saved you."

"..." The body couldn't speak, only blood and tears rolled down from under the eyes.

On the body, the black shadow looked on coldly and sneered at it. Although human beings are favored by heaven, they can't let go of their emotions and morality, and in the end they are trapped to death.

"Just watch, a good show begins with a curtain call."

***

Half a month later, in Yunhua Realm, Tianxuanzong.

Chu Qi and others rushed back from Yujian in Autumn City. The head of Tianxuanzong personally welcomed them back at the mountain gate, and checked the mental state of the disciples one by one to prevent them from breeding demons without knowing it.

The most terrifying thing about the illusion is not to trap people in the illusion forever, but to plant the seeds of demons in their hearts and interfere with their lives. In the future, at the critical moment of cultivation, the inner demons will make troubles, and the Dao will be destroyed.

"No one still has demons in their hearts." The headmaster heaved a sigh of relief, his dignified gaze eased a bit, "Fortunately, the disciples of the Bodhi Sect have also gone down the mountain this time. They know very well about demons and can help you escape from demons." Interfering."

"My disciple, thank you Sect Leader." All the disciples bowed to the Sect Leader.

"You don't need to be too polite, let's all go back and rest. Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge stay here." The headmaster waved the other disciples to disperse, leaving only two of them.

"Follow the order of the head."

After the crowd dispersed, the head set up a sound-proof barrier around him.

"How is your practice of the double mind? How will the double mind have any negative impact on you when you go to Qiucheng this time to fight?"

Because I was the one who made Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge embark on the road of the double mind. The door is particularly concerned about this matter. He didn't want to delay the outstanding juniors in the sect.

"Everything is fine. I have Aqi's spiritual healing technique. Aqi can use my sword energy, which is a very beneficial influence, and there is no negative state."

Yan Jiuge answered the head of the two instead.

"That's good, that's good." The headmaster nodded, and the words were quite emotional, "This is not a shame for the inheritance of the patriarch. When you practice, if you don't understand something, you still have to go to the sword tomb to ask the patriarch. , remember this, and don't act foolishly."

"I understand." Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi said in unison.

The headmaster left after exhorting these words, Yan Jiuge and Chu Qi stood in front of the mountain gate, looking at each other.

"Then I'll go home first, Aqi, you..."

"I'll go back to Zhong Lingfeng to refine medicine and practice, and wait for you to come back." During this trip to Autumn City, Chu Qi knew that his strength was not strong enough, so he had to hurry up and practice in his spare time.

"Okay." Hearing Chu Qi's reply, Yan Jiuge's hesitation dissipated with the wind, and he was in a good mood.

Saying goodbye again would look like a mother-in-law, but before leaving, Yan Jiuge still didn't leave so simply. He couldn't hold back, and looked back at Chu Qi again.

In the end, I still miss it in my heart, and there are more reluctances.

Chu Qi has been watching Yan Jiuge go away, standing quietly at the gate of the mountain.

When Yan Jiuge looked back, he raised his hand and waved, responding to Yan Jiuge's gaze.

At this point, Yan Jiuge left with the sword. Not long after, his figure disappeared at the end of the clouds, and Chu Qi only looked away when the naked eye could not trace him.

Chu Qi closed his eyes, suppressing the thoughts in his heart.

The two love each other for a long time, he and Yan Jiuge have important matters to attend to at this time, the separation is only temporary. However, this time, Chu Qi understood the ins and outs of the matter, and would not let Yan Jiuge be in a desperate situation alone.

"Junior Brother Chu, do you plan to return to Zhongling Peak by Bailuan, or by flying spirit weapon?"

At this time, the sword cultivator disciple of Tianxuanzong who was on duty at the mountain gate looked at the lonely Chu Qi and asked.

"Huh?" Chu Qi raised his eyes and suddenly came back to his senses. He is now alone. As a medical practitioner, in the eyes of other sword cultivators, he cannot fly alone with his sword.

The hand that was about to pull out the Gui Yin sword stopped, and Chu Qi replied, "I'll just ride the flying spirit weapon, thank you brother Jianxiu for reminding me."

"You're welcome, you're welcome."

The question just now by the disciple of the Sword Cultivator not only reminded Chu Qi that he, as a medical trainee, had learned how to cultivate his mind with the sword, but also reminded him of what the headmaster said earlier -

there is no problem with the mind of the two, so we can go to the Sword Tomb Ask the patriarch, but there is a double heart method.

Before going back to Zhong Lingfeng to refine medicine, Chu Qi changed his way and went to Ask Jianfeng first.

Apart from the secrets about himself and Yan Jiuge, Tianxuanzong, the patriarch who created many legends, is also somewhat out of the world. Maybe fate is the same as myself, and there are some special ones.

When he came to the Sword Tomb of Wenjian Peak again, because Chu Qi had inherited the mentality of the two, the restrictions around the sword tomb acquiesced in his passage.

Chu Qi walked to the center of the sword mound without hindrance. He raised his hand and transmitted his spiritual power to the huge spiritual sword.

"噗——!"

A stream of sword energy flowed from the edge of the sword, and then an illusory figure appeared in front of Chu Qi.

It has been passed down for a long time, and it is difficult to see the appearance of a divine idea left by the patriarch. But the voice was very clear, "Why are you alone today? Where's your other half?"

Chu Qi: "..."

The words that I wanted to ask were choked by the words of the patriarch, and he calmed down. Answer, "Ayan has something to do, so he didn't come. Secondly, I don't want this matter to be known by many people."

"Oh?" The patriarch was surprised by Chu Qi's words, "You have cultivated the mind of the two. They should be more and more honest, but conceal each other."

"This is not a matter of distrust." In order to avoid too many misunderstandings, Chu Qi directly stated his intentions, "I am in the process of practicing the mind of the two. After comprehending the sword intent, the Lingtai gave birth to the sword cultivation mentality. So—"

"What?!"

"Are you also the one trapped by the scroll?"

Patriarch's voice of astonishment was about to finish, and immediately threw out a shocking news for Chu Qi.

Tracing the scroll, the patriarch actually knew about this thing?

"How did you know about the Sushi Scroll? And, you also had the opportunity to practice the Double Heart Method back then?" Chu Qi was really curious in his heart.

"If not, I am a good swordsman, why would I turn a corner to study medicine?" The patriarch sighed quietly, and he said, "Let me think about it, how should I tell you, this matter is related to the way of heaven, I can't speak out. But What I can tell you is that the Ancestral Scroll is not a treasure that simply helps you. If you cannot break the established fate, it will trap your soul and make you reincarnate in it again and again, just to keep you from dying. "

..." Chu Qi has a deep understanding of this matter, "I already know about this."

"The double-heart method is essentially against the sky."

"But against the sky, and It is quite difficult to be expected by the Dao of Heaven. Therefore, after me, no one can reproduce the double-heart method, because they do not have the karma of the amulet. Can you understand?"

Chu Qi was thoughtful , "The younger generation probably understands a little bit. Is

the ancestral scroll expected by the way of heaven? And to break the fate, you have to go against the sky?" Half of it is on another person."

"Huh?" Chu Qi looked puzzled, "Why?"