Chapter 26

If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, Chu Qi would never have believed that the two palm-sized things in front of him could make a shallow tooth mark for Long Yinjian in one bite.

It looks a bit unique.

At first it looked like a round stone, but after it released its mimesis, two small horns appeared on its forehead, and a pair of obsidian animal pupils, with short and fat limbs, and could sit on the ground with its hind legs side by side. The scales, the thorns on the tip of the long and thin tail, curl up and down according to its mood changes.

Chu Qi had never seen such a spirit beast.

"Woohoo." It was still whining with Chu Qi while holding the broken tooth, and the emotion revealed in its small eyes was somewhat pitiful.

"..."

Chu Qi's heart softened for a moment, and he simply cast a healing spell on it.

Healing spirit can't fill teeth, but it can relieve the pain of tooth collapse.

On the side, Yan Jiuge walked over again after tempering the Dragon Yin Sword. Before he took two steps, he saw the spirit beast enjoying the spiritual healing technique at a glance.

"You don't need to waste your spiritual power to give it a healing technique. It's just a broken tooth. It can grow back by itself." Yan Jiuge's voice was cool.

"Lulu!" The

spirit beast opened its eyes and murmured loudly, as if refuting Yan Jiuge's words.

Chu Qi asked Yan Jiuge curiously, "Ayan, what kind of spirit beast is this? It looks quite unique, and it's not afraid of people." And it looks like it has a certain amount of wisdom.

"It's not a spirit beast, nor a monster." Looking into Chu Qi's curious eyes, Yan Jiuge explained carefully, "It belongs to the rare and exotic beasts, a kind born from the spirits of heaven and earth, and its name is Tunjin Beast. "

"Gold Swallowing Beast likes to eat spirit mines and other gold, silver and iron ores, and occasionally drinks spirit marrow. Most of the world's rare treasures can enter its stomach. Its teeth are extremely hard, cutting iron like mud. Its body is invulnerable to all poisons, and it is invulnerable "

"So powerful?" No wonder Fang Cai bit out a tooth mark on Long Yin sword.

Chu Qi was surprised.

"It's just an idiot who only knows how to eat."

After finishing the objective statement, Yan Jiuge continued to dislike him.

"Lulu!" The

Gold-Tuning Beast grunted at Yan Jiuge twice, turned around, and pointed its ass at him.

The two sides looked at each other with disgust, and they were too lazy to talk to each other, but there was Chu Qi between them.

"How did the Gold Swallowing Beast appear under the Lingquan? It was the Lingquan spring that we were looking for just now..." Chu Qi was a little puzzled.

Yan Jiuge: "That's why we have to ask it, don't eat the good spirit mine, go to the bottom of the spirit spring to eat the spring."

Chu Qi's eyes fell on the swallowing gold beast.

"Hey!" The

Gold Swallowing Beast raised its forelegs and spread its paws towards Chu Qi. There was a crystal clear crystal in the palm, which was exuding a strong aura.

This is the spring eye of Lingquan.

"For me?" Chu Qi asked with some uncertainty.

"Lulu." The gold swallowing beast's short hand stretched out in the direction of Chu Qi again, with a particularly obvious attitude.

"This..." Chu Qi hesitated, he just saw this little thing today, and it's not good to take its things for nothing. If the two of them compete for the Lingquan spring, it's fine for those who are able to live there, but the other party took the initiative to send it up, which made Chu Qi hesitate.

"Go on. It just wants to take this opportunity to curry favor with you, and wants to be your contracted beast." Yan Jiuge's voice was a little displeased, but he still explained to Chu Qi, "Gold-swallowing beasts generally don't cling to people, unless they want to recognize you." Master."

Although he really didn't want Aqi to raise such a thing, Yan Jiuge had to admit that the Gold Swallowing Beast was a useful idiot compared to other spirit beasts and monsters.

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, surprise appeared in Chu Qi's eyes.

He knew that after his talent became an extremely wood spirit root, some spirit beasts with pure and kind nature would be attracted by him, such as Yun Jiangmiao's spirit pet.

But such a rare beast as the swallowing gold beast is also attracted by the breath of the wood spirit root?

Put the reason temporarily on the spiritual root talent. Chu Qi looked forward to the Golden Swallowing Beast. He could accept raising such a spirit beast, but Yan Jiuge didn't seem to like it very much.

He has been with Ayan for a long time, if he raises a pet that the other party doesn't like, he must have a headache in the future.

After careful consideration, Chu Qi planned to ask Yan Jiuge for his opinion. "Then would Ayan mind if I raise it?" As

soon as Chu Qi finished speaking, two eyes immediately cast in his direction.

A gleam of light flashed across Yan Jiuge's eyes, he didn't expect that Aqi would ask his opinion in the end, seeing the somewhat proud Gold Swallowing Beast getting nervous, Yan Jiuge raised the corners of his lips.

"I don't mind." No matter

how useful the Gold Swallowing Beast is, he is the one who holds the most important position in Aqi's heart.

Thinking of this, Yan Jiuge even looked at the gold-swallowing beast, which was much pleasing to the eye.

"Let's contract it, and I can find herbal spirit mines for you in the future."

Yan Jiuge's voice softened a lot.

"Lululu..." The aura of the whispering Gold Swallowing Beast faded a lot. It never expected that it would have to rely on the "enemy" to speak in the end.

But staying by this person's side is so comfortable, even more comfortable than eating the Lingyu mine for a year.

"That little guy, are you willing to follow me?" Seeing that Yan Jiuge did not object, Chu Qi turned his head and continued to ask the gold swallowing beast.

"Lulululu!" The

Gold-Tuning Beast nodded again and again, as if afraid of Chu Qi's repentance, he took two steps forward. He showed his sharp claws and pierced his palm.

A drop of blood was taken out by it, not too much and not too little, just enough to sign the pet contract.

There are three types of spiritual pet contracts. One is a monk whose cultivation base is higher than that of a spirit beast, who will take the blood of the spirit beast and force it to sign a contract, a master-slave contract. Such a contract unilaterally binds the spiritual pet, and the monk does not have to bear any price.

The second type is that the spirit beasts take the initiative to sign the contract, no matter how strong the monk is, the two sides promote each other to follow the contract.

The other is that the spirit beast and the monk exchange heart and blood, as a life contract, which is rare, because one of them dies, and the other cannot survive. Cultivators generally would not take such a big risk.

The contract that Chu Qi signed with the Gold Swallowing Beast is the second type. Following the contract, if one day their fate comes to an end, they can just untie it directly, and it will not affect anything.

After signing the contract, the Gold Swallowing Beast ran around Chu Qi's feet with its tail curled up, looking very happy.

Chu Qi sealed the Lingquan spring in a jade box, and put it in the Qiankun bag.

Looking around, Chu Qi looked at the little space left, and said to Yan Jiuge, "Now that the treasures of heaven and earth are all collected, let's go to Senior Brother Liu and the others."

"Lulu!" A

gurgling sound came from Chu Qi's feet, and the Gold Swallowing Beast, which was still having fun with its tail curling up, stopped and yelled at Chu Qi.

"What's wrong with Xiaojin?"

Xiaojin is Chu Qigang's nickname for the swallowing gold beast, which is more convenient to call.

"Lululu." While shaking its head, it pointed its tail in the direction of the Lingquan that had no spring, signaling Chu Qi to go.

After signing the contract, Chu Qi could also understand what it wanted to express.

"You mean, there is something under the Lingquan? You want me to go there?" Chu Qi asked it according to the meaning revealed by the gold swallowing beast.

"Lu!" The

Gold Swallowing Beast nodded.

After getting an accurate answer, Chu Qi turned around, "Ayan, let's go and have a look."

"Yes, it should be a good thing." Knowing the habits of the gold-swallowing beast, Yan Jiuge could roughly guess what was under the Lingquan.

So, the Gold Swallowing Beast led the way bouncing in front, and Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge followed behind it, walking towards Lingquan again.

The sword energy that Yan Jiuge cut down has not dissipated, and the spring water is still kept separated. Two people and one beast can easily walk to the bottom of the Lingquan.

Different from the lake bottom that Chu Qi envisioned, the sand and gravel soil under their feet was not soft after being soaked in water for a long time, but as hard and stable as a rock.

"Phew!"

Just when Chu Qi was suspicious, Yan Jiuge, who was standing beside him, pulled out his spirit sword, and slashed at the gravel under his feet.

The sword energy penetrated deep into the ground, causing the solid rock layer to crack open.

The strength of Yan Jiuge's sword was superbly controlled. It didn't cut the entire stratum apart, but only cut a crack. Afterwards, there was a muffled booming sound from the ground, and the crack continued to extend downward.

The Gold Swallowing Beast jumped up to Chu Qi's feet long ago when Yan Jiuge drew his sword, and its tail stood up, a little frightened.

It thought of the sword it had suffered before, and it probably lost some of its strength.

The tip of the tail swept across the back, where the skin had been chopped off, but was healed by the healing spell. It's just that seeing Yan Jiuge holding a sword now, the Gold Swallowing Beast still has some palpitations.

That sword also broke one of its teeth, and it would take a lot of spirit jade ore to repair it.

When the underground movement gradually subsided, Chu Qi reached out and picked up the Gold-Tuning Beast at his feet, and asked, "Then are we going to go down through the crack?"

The crack that Yan Jiuge cut was very deep, and the bottom was dark with no light. Can't see anything.

"Lulu." The Gold Swallowing Beast nodded and got off Chu Qi's hand, ready to continue leading the way.

In fact, the Gold Swallowing Beast has dug a lot of tunnels for itself, but none of them can compare with the cracks Yan Jiuge opened. In addition, its owner can't transform itself, so it's easier to walk through the avenue.

"Wait a minute." Yan Jiuge uttered a rare voice, and stopped the Gold Swallowing Beast who was about to walk into the crack.

"Huh?" The

Gold Swallowing Beast turned to look at him in bewilderment.

"You take this." Yan Jiuge took out a night pearl from the Qiankun bag and threw it to the gold swallowing beast.

The gold-swallowing beast caught it in a daze, and looked down, this glistening bead looked very beautiful.

"Can't eat!"

Almost at the same time as Yan Jiuge's words sounded, the Golden Swallowing Beast hugged its head-sized Ye Mingzhu and took a tentative bite.

"..."

Hearing Yan Jiuge's words, the Golden Swallowing Beast raised its head from the Ye Mingzhu, its eyes were innocent, but its mouth swallowed subconsciously, swallowing the bitten piece into its stomach.

The missing night pearl was still emitting light, and it seemed that it could still be used.

But——

Chu Qi's eyes were attracted by the belly of the swallowing gold beast uncontrollably, and the night pearl swallowed by it also glowed in its belly.

Miraculously, the light will shine outside through the belly of the swallowing gold beast.

"Xiao Jin, it must have eaten a bad stomach..." Chu Qi was a little worried, and the appearance of the gold-swallowing beast was quite disturbing.

Yan Jiuge sneered unceremoniously. He had reminded him before, but he couldn't hold back the mouth of the gold-swallowing beast.

Seeing that Chu Qi was worried, Yan Jiuge said, "No, it is invulnerable to all poisons. It's just that eating strange things will affect its appearance. For example, if it eats poisonous ore, its whole body will turn black for a while. Time, it will be healed after digestion."

"Lulu..." The Gold Swallowing Beast felt aggrieved, it felt that the glowing belly was really strange, and if it had known it, it would not have eaten this beautiful thing.

Yan Jiuge raised his eyebrows, "Lead the way, this will save you from walking around with the Ye Mingzhu in your arms, and you can be a Ye Ming Pearl directly."

Originally, the purpose of giving the Golden Swallowing Beast a Ye Ming Pearl was to let it lead the way and be responsible for lighting at the same time.

Although Jindan stage monks can see at night, it takes a lot of energy. I don't know how deep the underground treasures are. It will be easier to bring a night pearl.

Unexpectedly, the swallowing gold beast took a bite of Ye Mingzhu, directly replacing Ye Mingzhu's role.

As the swallowing gold beast walked forward, it was sad that it just ate something strange. With his head drooping, he seldom even made a purring sound.

Chu Qi originally wanted to comfort it, but when he mentioned Ye Mingzhu, the Golden Swallowing Beast became more and more sad. After thinking about it, it would be better to keep silent and not open his mouth to expose his scars.

Walking into the crack, the initial space allows Yan Jiuge to fly with Chu Qi Yujian, but when it reaches the depths, it can only allow a single person to walk through.

Yan Jiuge originally wanted to strike again, but was stopped by the Gold Swallowing Beast.

"Lululu!"

This place is very close to the Lingyu mine vein, if Yan Jiuge uses his sword, it may destroy the mine vein.

Yes, deep in the ground of Lingquan, there is a vein of Lingyu that has accumulated for tens of thousands of years. It is likely to be condensed inside—no, it should be said that it must be condensed with spiritual essence jade. After all, even the gold swallowing beasts live here. It is hard to imagine how rich this spiritual jade vein is.

When there was no way out, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge stopped in place. And the Gold Swallowing Beast opened its mouth, and began to eat along the outer layer of the ore.

The Gold Swallowing Beast ate the ore so fast that Chu Qi didn't even see the movement of its mouth. In the blink of an eye, the ore in front of it was gone.

Chu Qi looked at the little guy, puzzled, "Little Jin eats so much, and his body doesn't seem to bulge, where did the ore go?"

The amount of ore swallowed by the gold-swallowing beast just now added up to dozens it's that much.

"The gold-swallowing beast digests this kind of ore that it eats very quickly, and the residue will surface on its skin and then fall off. It repeats this, and it has reached a cycle, which is similar to a monk's cultivation."

"It's amazing." Chu Qi thought to himself, waiting for this After returning from his first experience, he would go to the library of Tianxuanzong, read the records of rare and exotic beasts, and catch up on some knowledge that he had neglected before.

While the two of them were talking, the gold swallowing beast had already gnawed through a passage that could accommodate one person, and yelled for them to go over.

This passage leads directly to the center of the Lingyu vein. Just by taking a step, Chu Qi could already sense the profound aura contained inside.

Even the ore wall gnawed out by the gold-swallowing beast is dotted with a lot of half-exposed Lingshi mines!

As long as the concentration of aura is sufficient, it can be directly cut into the size of a spirit stone and used as currency or for cultivation.

Chu Qi took a closer look and found that the spiritual energy concentration of these spirit stone mines was very high, which was no less than the spirit stones in his Qiankun bag.

Who would have thought that before entering the Yunxi Secret Realm, Chu Qi was still worrying about how to earn spirit stones. After entering the Yunxi Secret Realm, a whole vein of Lingyu was directly discovered.

The only pity right now is that the Qiankun bag can hold too little space, and it is impossible to stuff a whole vein of Lingyu into it and take it away.

Putting aside the pity in his heart, Chu Qi turned his attention to the road ahead, and the further he went, the thicker the concentration of spiritual energy became.

In the end, just being in it, the surrounding spiritual energy will involuntarily rush towards the two of them. Without their deliberate cultivation, the body is absorbing the spiritual energy spontaneously.

"There will probably be a large piece of ten-thousand-year spiritual essence jade inside, otherwise the spiritual energy would not be so thick." Yan Jiuge guessed.

Chu Qi is aware of the value of spiritual marrow jade.

Spiritual marrow jade is a legendary treasure. It is a piece of pure white chalcedony condensed from the ten thousand-year-old spiritual jade vein. Practicing around it can achieve twice the result with half the effort. It is also an extremely rare refining material. It is said that those space spirit weapons that can carry living things and form a small world of their own need to use spiritual essence jade.

Although Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge already had some guesses in their hearts, when they saw it with their own eyes, they were still shocked by the huge piece of spiritual jade.

That piece of spiritual jade was actually ten feet wide, and it was quietly embedded in the center of the spirit jade vein. Around it, there were all dark blue spiritual jade, thickly piled up to a length of one hundred feet, and the depth is self-evident.

"Lulu!" The

gold swallowing beast ran to Chu Qi's feet, pointed its tail in the direction of the ten-thousand-year spirit jade, and signaled Chu Qi to take it off.

It is also important to remove the ten-thousand-year spirit jade without damaging the entire spirit jade vein.

The cultivator needs to condense spiritual power to disconnect the spiritual marrow jade and the spiritual jade mine from the boundary. The whole process needs to be dug with spiritual power.

After listening to Yan Jiuge explain the precautions for digging out the marrow jade, Chu Qi took out several bottles of spirit pills from the Qiankun bag, gave half to himself and the other half to Yan Jiuge.

"Each of us is responsible for half of the money?" Chu Qi asked Yan Jiuge for his opinion.

"Okay." Yan Jiuge nodded.

On the side, seeing the gold swallowing beast that the two had already discussed, it did not speak. It touched its round belly. The Ye Mingzhu had been digested, but it ate too much when it opened the way. Now it saw that the spirit essence jade was full.

Spiritual Essence Jade is different from other ores, a small bite can make the Gold Swallowing Beast sleep for a long time, and all the strength is used to digest the Spiritual Essence Jade. It is generally not eaten often.

But now that it wants to leave this place with its owner, this baby will naturally be packed away. Otherwise, what a waste to stay here.

The Gold Swallowing Beast hiccupped, its eyes turned around the place where it used to live, and there was a flash of nostalgia in its eyes.

On the other side, after discussing with Yan Jiuge, Chu Qi and Yan Jiuge began to dig out the Wannian Essence Jade.

Two strands of spiritual power burst out from their bodies, the wood spirit root was gentle, and the fire spirit root was wanton. The wood made fire, which further fueled the momentum of the fire's spiritual power.

Chu Qi probed into the boundary between the Lingsui jade and the Lingshi mine with his spiritual power, and found that the two were closely connected, and it was a little difficult to separate them.

However, when Chu Qi sent more and more spiritual power, the spiritual marrow jade would spontaneously approach the direction of his spiritual power, as if falling off naturally.

Seeing this, Chu Qi followed this method to dig out the spirit marrow jade.

Compared with Chu Qi's methods, Yan Jiuge was much more brutal. The fire spirit is very aggressive, and he burns away the impurities at the border.

Although the sword energy has not been condensed, the spiritual power is like a sharp spiritual sword, cutting towards the boundary.

The two cooperated tacitly, and the speed of digging out the spiritual marrow jade was half faster than expected.

When he was about to dig out the entire spiritual marrow jade, Yan Jiuge paused and was the first to withdraw his spiritual power.

"Aqi, you put it in the Qiankun bag."

Spiritual marrow jade is such a precious treasure that it is very beneficial to the practice of medicine. Yan Jiuge is unnecessary, it is more convenient for Chu Qi to accept it directly.

"Okay." After persisting in the transmission of spiritual power for a long time, Chu Qi is a little tired now, and most of his attention is on the spiritual marrow jade, hoping to dig it out and rest as soon as possible.

Mu Lingli finally wrapped the whole piece of ten thousand-year spirit jade and dug it out from the spirit stone vein.

Chu Qi immediately put it all into his Qiankun bag.

The pressure suddenly eased, Chu Qi breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to turn his head to talk to Yan Jiuge, but saw Yan Jiuge's face change suddenly.

"Aqi , be careful—!" Even before this, they hadn't noticed such an abnormality in the spirit stone veins. "Bang!" After Yan Jiuge's voice fell, a loud noise exploded from the top of Chu Qi's head, and cracks like spider webs immediately appeared in the surrounding Lingshi mines.

A huge hole appeared in the place where the Wannian Essence Jade was just now, but now because the Essence Jade disappeared, it was easily knocked open by external force. Spirit stone mines and dust kept shaking down from the hole, hitting them in clusters. 

Regardless of etiquette, Yan Jiuge stretched out his hand, took Chu Qi into his arms, and led him to avoid falling rocks. With a vacant grasp of the other hand, the Long Yin Sword unsheathed itself and was held in his hand. "Hold me tight." In the confusion, Yan Jiuge could only tell the person in his arms.

Chu Qi leaned his head on Yan Jiuge's shoulder, and his waist was surrounded by a hand. That hand was very strong, and it moved Chu Qi's body closer to Yan Jiuge's chest. Before he figured out what happened, Chu Qi regained his composure from the beginning, and only had time to act according to Yan Jiuge's words. God takes care of himself. "Boom—!" The movement of the collapse was still expanding, as if the entire mountain was trembling.

Chu Qi turned his head and looked towards the source of the movement.

Amidst the chaotic falling rocks, the Gold-Tuning Beast chased after their figures. Behind them, the place where the Ten Thousand Years Essence Jade was originally inlaid had turned into a huge hole.

From the hole, half of a ferocious head that looked like a snake but not a snake poked out, staring at them angrily with those strange snake eyes, exuding a terrifying and oppressive aura around it.

After seeing that head, what Yun Jiangmiao said came to Chu Qi's mind-

【What exactly the monster looks like, we will understand when we see it】