Chapter 34

No more arguments.

The group of Fuyao Palace continued to move forward, and when it was getting dark, they finally arrived at the boundary of the central area.

"Find a place to rest for a while." Su Qiuzhi let go.

Without hurrying, the group became loose. The disciples of Fuyao Palace and the casual cultivators who temporarily allyed with them each found a place to rest for a while.

Although they form an alliance, their relationship is not close, and it seems that they are very different.

The disciples of Fuyao Palace also gathered together in twos and threes, and they had no intention of talking, they only cared about finding a place to settle down, and then became dazed.

Su Qiuzhi counted the number of people according to the habit, and there was no difference.

She felt that she should relax a little, but she raised her hands, pressed her fingers on her temples, and rubbed them gently twice.

For some reason, she always feels mentally sleepy these days.

But she is the senior sister who leads the team, this little problem, just get over it. She wants to take her juniors and younger sisters back safely from the Yunxi Secret Realm, and then find more natural and earthly treasures, so that the cultivation resources of their three-vein disciples will be sufficient...

Thinking about it, Su Qiuzhi started to have a headache again.

"Elder Sister."

A gentle voice fell into Su Qiuzhi's ears. She lost her gaze for a moment, then turned her head and responded, "What's the matter with you?"

"The rest of the brothers and sisters are resting, why don't we go first ?" It's good to look around and explore the way. When everyone is rested, you can go straight forward."

After Ling Zhihuai finished speaking, others looked at him, but when they met Su Qiuzhi's eyes, everyone He lowered his head, pretending he didn't hear.

"Okay." Su Qiuzhi responded, and after taking a step forward, she seemed to remember something again, and told the other Fuyao Palace disciples, "I'll be back later, please be careful, don't wander around." The

central area is very dangerous , it is possible to bump into a third-order or even a fourth-order spirit beast at any time. In the group led by Su Qiuzhi, except for her, there was only one casual cultivator who was at the early stage of Jindan, and his overall strength was weak.

All the disciples of Fuyao Palace agreed.

No matter how strict Su Qiuzhi was, she was still their elder sister, not someone else.

Afterwards, Su Qiuzhi followed Ling Zhihuai and left here.

Not long after.

Ling Zhihuai took Su Qiuzhi to find a herbal medicine field.

Herbal medicines of high grade are everywhere, which makes Su Qiuzhi happy, "Junior brother, there is a field of natural medicine here. I will go back and call other disciples to come here and dig them all back.

" That's true ."

Behind Su Qiuzhi, the young man wearing the clothes of the Fuyao Palace's medical practitioners responded, and the gentle skin faded away, leaving behind a pair of thick black eyes, looking at Su Qiuzhi's back, he raised his hand , moved his index finger slightly.

"——!"

Su Qiuzhi's pupils suddenly tightened, and then, as if his consciousness had been taken away, his eyes became hollow.

"Dig out all those purple grasses."

"There are also spirit stones that I asked you to prepare earlier. You need to use them when setting up the formation." A

slightly gloomy voice came out of Ling Zhihuai's mouth, and he seemed to have changed completely. Alone, the previous low-browed and smooth-eyed posture faded away, clusters of black fire danced between the deep black pupils, not like human eyes, but like ghosts.

Su Qiuzhi followed suit like a puppet on a string, executing Ling Zhihuai's words as orders.

Seeing Su Qiuzhi start digging Ziwucao made Zhihuai think about how to set up the formation.

This puppet silk can only be manipulated for one hour a day, which is really a bit of a hassle, but if you don't use the puppet silk, you can only use the pupil technique, which will definitely make these people suspicious.

It would be great if there were demon pupils of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan, gouging out their eyes to cast illusions, even the Yan family would not be able to detect it easily.

...

An hour passed quickly, and Su Qiuzhi came back with the dug Ziwucao, which was a lot and enough for the formation.

Fingering Mosuo, Ling Zhihuai gathered the puppet silk, restored the previous appearance, and said in a gentle voice, "Master, there is a herbal medicine field here, let's call other colleagues over."

Su Qiuzhi opened her eyes, She looked at the herb field, recalled her previous thoughts, nodded tiredly, "Okay, let's go back."

She didn't remember that she had dug Ziwucao not long ago.

the other side.

After Su Qiuzhi and Ling Zhihuai left, the casual cultivator who stayed where they were and waited for their return had other thoughts.

Su Qiuzhi was not around, and the person with the highest cultivation was a casual practitioner.

He originally wanted to form an alliance with Fuyao Palace, firstly, there was a guarantee, and secondly, there were many medical practitioners in Fuyao Palace, which saved him from having to spend extra money to buy elixir.

Unexpectedly, the Fuyao Palace rushed to the central area in a hurry, and the other peripheral treasures seemed to be looked down upon.

That's all, I endured all the way, now seeing Su Qiuzhi taking a disciple of Fuyao Palace to explore the road and find treasures first, he also has other thoughts.

"I'll go around for a while." Finding an excuse, Jindan Loose Cultivator wanted to find the treasures of heaven and earth alone, but the Fuyao Palace in the province took the big benefits, and they couldn't even touch them.

"But Eldest Sister told me to wait, not to leave here at will." A doctor from Fuyao Palace persuaded.

"That's your elder sister, you have to listen to her. I'm just a casual cultivator, so it doesn't matter if I turn around." The

casual cultivator spoke very bluntly.

Fuyao Palace's doctor was refuted, and he pursed the corners of his lips and stopped talking. Where they are, there is a defensive barrier set up by Su Qiuzhi, which can be regarded as a layer of protection.

Just like that, Sanxiu went out from the defensive barrier, intending to try his luck around.

Luck is unpredictable, but this time Sanxiu caught up. He bumped into a third-order spirit beast that was giving birth.

The birth period of the spirit beast is when it is weak. Not only is it convenient to kill, but it can also take its cubs along with it. If the cubs are suitable, they can be used as spiritual pets, and if they are not suitable, they can be sold.

Sanxiu has made enough plans, he can cast spells from a distance, use the talisman to attract lightning, and kill the third-order spirit beast, and he will not be in any danger at all because he is far away.

"Leading Lightning Technique, go—!" A

small thunder light fell from the top of the third-order spirit beast.

The third-order spirit beast wailed in pain. Seeing that it had succeeded, Sanxiu showed a smile on his face.

"Roar!"

However, before the smile on his face reached his eyes, a huge beast roar came from not far away, full of anger.

The coercion of the fourth-order spirit beast came in an instant, causing Sanxiu to fight between the two. After seeing the huge beast head of the fourth-order cloud hunting leopard, he immediately turned and fled.

He never expected that beside the third-level female spirit beast giving birth, there was still a fourth-level male spirit beast guarding it. Moreover, it is also a ferocious hunting cloud leopard. Once it becomes enmity, it will never stop dying.

Sanxiu ran away in a panic, he still remembered the way he came, there was a defensive formation set up by Fuyao Palace, which might be able to resist for a while.

However, he had just attacked the third-level female cloud hunting leopard with a ruthless hand, and the female animal died not long after. After the investigation, the male beast let out another angry howl, and followed his breath to catch up all the way.

Everyone in Fuyao Palace was resting, but they didn't want to suddenly hear the roar of the fourth-order spirit beast, and immediately stood up in horror, ready to run away.

Even Su Qiuzhi's defensive barrier couldn't withstand the attack of the fourth-order spirit beast.

"Hurry up, send a message to the senior sister, we have encountered a fourth-order spirit beast!"

"It's too late, run, or you will be overtaken."

"Send an emergency call to the senior sister, I hope she can hurry up Come back soon."

"..."

Everyone was in a mess, and finally saw the defensive barrier was shattered by the roar of the clouded leopard, and immediately ran around.

The medical practitioners of Liushen Wuzhu only followed the monk with the highest cultivation level, so as to have some protection, but they didn't know that it was the casual practitioner with the highest cultivation level who caused such disasters.

Seeing that the defensive barrier set up by Su Qiuzhi was vulnerable, he turned around and ran into the dense forest.

Most of the monks followed him, running for their lives in terror. Some doctors who were running slowly fell behind, were trampled by the clouded leopard, and passed out directly.

This cloud hunting leopard has only eyes on the loose cultivator, and it will not stop until it catches up with the enemy, regardless of whether it is trampled to death or stunned.

In the deep night, in the depths of the forest, a ray of light from a bonfire rose, making people want to escape in that direction uncontrollably.

The casual cultivator gritted his teeth. It would be good to meet other cultivators. Even if his cultivation base is not high, it would be better than nothing to delay him for a while.

By the campfire.

Chu Qi just finished refining the elixir, put away the medicine cauldron and the medicinal materials, looked at the swallowing gold beast who was still squatting by the campfire waiting for the chestnuts to be roasted, and couldn't help but curl the corners of his lips.

After picking herbs in the grass at noon, they walked around again and finally chose this mountain forest. Because there are all chestnut trees, I roast two chestnuts when I have nothing to do, and they can also be used as snacks.

The gold swallowing beast couldn't stop after eating a roasted chestnut. Keen to pick thorns from trees, he splits his tail, takes out chestnuts, roasts them in the campfire, breaks them open and eats them when they are cooked, and then climbs trees to pick thorns.

Yan Jiuge sat by the bonfire, closed his eyes and meditated. He didn't open his eyes until Chu Qi finished refining the elixir.

The sharp and handsome eyebrows were set against the bright flames, and the coldness faded away, making them a little more lazy and undisciplined.

"Ayan, do you want to eat roasted chestnuts? I'll roast some for you too?" There

were a lot of snacks when I was a child, and I haven't eaten them for a long time, and Chu Qi also felt a little nostalgic. He watched the Gold Swallowing Beast busy up and down, and also planned to pick a bunch of chestnuts to roast.

"Eat."

Yan Jiuge responded, and then turned his gaze away from Chu Qi to see clearly what a chestnut is.

With a sound of "snap!", the chestnut that was roasted and cracked by the fire exploded out of the bonfire, and it hit the gold swallowing beast's head impartially, leaving a black mark on its head.

Yan Jiuge's eyes were slightly disgusted, this thing is like coal...

But, just now, A Qi said that he would bake it for him.

It must be different from the one baked by that idiot.

Thinking of this, the disgust in Yan Jiuge's eyes faded, looking at Chu Qi's busy figure, he felt inexplicably expectant.

Roasted chestnuts, thinking about it, Yan Jiuge seems to have some impressions.

Chu Qi also liked to eat it when he was a child, but Uncle Lin was so strict that he could only let him eat it once every seven days.

Once when Yan Jiuge came back from Yunyin Realm and passed by the night market, he wanted to bring a bag for Chu Qi, but was delayed for an hour by the Yan family's message, and then went back to the hawker to close the stall and stop selling. Treat it as a pity.

In a blink of an eye, both he and Aqi are so old.

Yan Jiuge raised his eyes, looking at the figure not far away, his eyes were filled with warmth.

Chu Qi took out the Guiyin sword, and two sword qi went down, chopping off a bunch of chestnut branches. There are many chestnut balls on one branch, which is a snack to satisfy the hunger anyway, so you don't need to eat or pick too much.

Then it is to remove the outer skin, take out the chestnuts, put them in the campfire, and wait for them to be ripe and fragrant before eating.

Chu Qi roasted one for the Gold Swallowing Beast first, and then went to make medicine. I'm not busy now, so it's not bad to make a snack.

The atmosphere was peaceful and comfortable.

When Chu Qi buried all the chestnuts in the bonfire and waited for them to be ripe, Yan Jiuge, who was sitting next to him, suddenly changed his face.

"Aqi, you stand behind me."

"There's something short-sighted coming."

As Yan Jiuge's words fell, there was a slight tremor on the ground, and the roar of a beast in the distance.

Chu Qi refrained from having fun, and walked behind Yan Jiuge.

The movement was getting closer and closer. Before the short-eyed thing arrived, Yan Jiuge slashed out a sword aura as a signal. No matter how many ranks of spirit beasts, seeing this sword aura should be fearful.

However, those things had to rush towards where the two of them were, and there was no intention of changing their course halfway.

Yan Jiuge glanced at the bonfire behind him, and put his finger on the hilt of the Dragon Yin Sword at his waist.

The chestnuts he roasted for him, A Qi, were not yet ripe, but these stupid things that disturbed people's interest came quickly.