Chapter 73

"Bang!"

There was a crisp collision sound.

The person who was sitting in front of the table overturned the natal chart, lost the support of spiritual power, and the fate track floating on the natal chart became eclipsed and became an ordinary compass.

"She" was furious, her old-fashioned face couldn't show the corresponding expression, only the will-o'-the-wisps dancing in her eyes showed "her" mood.

"How is it possible? Why would my star fall in the near future? Yan Jiuge's immortal bone has been destroyed. What's wrong?" A

hoarse voice came from "her" body.

In the dim light and shadow, a black phantom emerged from "her". The phantom had no fixed shape, like a burning will-o'-the-wisp, full of demonic aura.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to use "it" to describe it.

The one who controls the position of the Great Elder of the Yao Clan is not the former Demon King—Da Yao Hu Jin, but a ghost who is neither human nor demon, and it calls itself "Ghost Tooth".

"Kill Yan Jiuge, it must be because he is not dead, and there will be a change."

Ghost Ya's voice was stern.

After the words fell, it returned to Hu Jin's body.

The stiff body moved, the fingers entangled in silk thread suddenly bent, and a spiritual force was pulled along, directly crushing the compass that fell to the ground.

"Squeak!" The wooden door rattled.

The light from behind the door fell in through the gap and shone on the elder who was wearing the Yaozu's court uniform. The court clothes are dignified and majestic, and the incantations representing the rank are embroidered on the shoulders, showing the status of the Great Elder in the Yaozu.

There was a dead silence in the dark demon pupils, and when the light suddenly shone in, it was so dazzling that she couldn't help but take a step back.

"Master Great Elder." The

monster guard guarding the door had a look of respect on his face.

She was calm and composed, restraining the turbulent jealousy in her heart, and said in a deep voice, "Send the order to summon all the big monsters of the monster clan. If the monster king is not here, I will take over the seal of the king and start preparing to eliminate the demons. The horoscope was deduced last night. If there is a monster in the house, if it is not removed, it will be as big as the cloud hidden world, and the small one will be in chaos."

Hearing the preface, the demon guards still looked hesitant, but when he heard the words "there is a monster in the Yan family", he hesitated. Suddenly he became dignified, he bowed his head and saluted, and said respectfully, "I obey."

Once a monk falls into a demon, he is no different from an evil spirit.

The Yan family was in charge of the precepts, but now there are monsters, which proves that the restraint of the precepts of heaven is weakening.

After the battle against evil spirits in the ancient times, their monster clan suffered heavy losses, and even many clan members were polluted by evil spirits and turned into monsters. So far, Yaozu has not recovered from the battle of the ancients.

They don't want to face such a heavy price again, and it's best to nip the accident in its infancy.

It's a pity that at this juncture, the Lord Monster King is in retreat, and the Great Elder can only take over the king's seal and make decisions for the entire Monster Clan.

Soon, all the big monsters gathered together.

Great Elder Hu Jin has a high prestige in the demon clan, after all, she was the former demon king. However, because she once fell in love with the human race, some monster races were displeased.

Therefore, as soon as we met, the big demon said bluntly, "We only accept the orders of the demon king. Even though you are the great elder, you have no right to mobilize us."

Hu Jin was not angry when she heard the big demon's words. Her eyes moved slightly, and she persuaded, "The situation is urgent, but Lord Demon King is in retreat. I don't know when he will be able to come out. Everyone, please listen to me."

Then , Hu Jin told the story of the deduction, and concluded that the young master of the Yan family had become a monster.

As soon as she said this, the big monsters who had criticized her changed their attitudes one after another. They all focused on eliminating demons and turned their attention to the main business.

"The Yan family has been in charge of the precepts for many years, and has accumulated a lot of prestige in the Yin Yin Realm. No one would want to fight against the Yan family. Only when the young master of the Yan family is completely exposed to the devil, can we have a reason to attack him."

"But The Patriarch of the Yan Family is a person who protects his weaknesses..."

"They are all possessed by demons, so why not protect their weaknesses? The Yan family is in charge of the precepts, so it is more important to kill relatives righteously."

"Yes, monsters must not be tolerated!"

"Then, who will give it to you ?" They proved that the Great Elder's deduction is true?"

After these words fell, the lobby was silent. After all, no matter how powerful the Great Elder's deduction is, he cannot convince the foreigners.

If you want to be famous as a teacher, you must see it for yourself.

"I have my own way, but I need everyone's cooperation." Hu Jin stood up straight and looked towards the east of Kyushu, where the power of the human race was located.

In the wide cuff, her ring finger moved slightly, as if she was quietly pulling something.

Regarding the change of the Yan family, it happened three days ago.

Thunder suddenly resounded through the sky, causing shocking changes.

Shengxiantai was destroyed by thunder, the aura of heaven and earth plummeted, the ancient formation failed, and the magic stone of Yanjia Town shattered.

The devilish energy overflowed from the black abyss, corroding the sanity of the young master of the Yan family. Demon patterns appeared on his forehead, and it is very likely that he has become a monster.

In addition, Shengxiantai was destroyed, and no one in the Hidden Cloud Realm could ascend to the Upper Realm. The aura was reduced, and all the monks fell into the fear of the coming of the Dharma-ending era.

In addition, the magic stone is broken, if the seal cannot be repaired as soon as possible, the evil spirits will come back, and the ancient battle of expelling demons will be staged again.

Thousands of years ago, there was a sacred tree in the Hidden Cloud Realm, but today, ten thousand years later, there is nothing left.

Even the Yan family, which is in charge of the precepts, has produced a monster.

Chaos arose everywhere, and people panicked.

There is a majestic evening wind that moves the remaining clouds, the sun is fading, and the long night is approaching.

Yan Mingchao lingered at the exit of the black abyss, looking at the depths of the black abyss with silent eyes.

He is waiting for someone to come out of it.

All the ancient formations of the Yan family were opened three days ago, and after the magic-suppressing stone was shattered, it was all thanks to them to maintain the stability of the seal.

The seal left this exit, and as long as the people inside regained their sanity, they could walk out safely from the exit.

The painstaking efforts and destiny of several generations of the Yan family are all gathered here, and they are all destroyed here.

It's not that Yan Mingchao is unaware of such an ending, as the head of the Yan family, he has long been aware of this. But on the day of the ending, the grief is still so heavy.

Those who suppress demons will eventually become demons.

As the sky dimmed, the enchantment that shrouded the Yan family's main house lit up, falling into Yan Mingchao's eyes, revealing a meager brilliance.

Three days passed, and after another day, it was the fourth day.

"..."

Counting the time in his heart, Yan Mingchao closed his eyes with deep furrows on his brows.

"Patriarch! Master Patriarch!"

An anxious call came from far and near to Yan Mingchao's ears.

"What's the matter?"

Yan Mingchao didn't look back, his eyes were still looking at the exit of Heiyuan.

"The fox family of the monster clan and the Ling family of the human race came to say that there was a monster in the Yan family, and we need to eradicate the monster as soon as possible."

"Absurd!"

Yan Mingchao was annoyed.

The attendant who came to report the matter was silent, he had never seen such emotion from the calm family leader.

What's more, the monsters mentioned by those people are aimed at their young master of the Yan family.

"The Sixteen Shadow Guards are here to wait for Yan Jiuge to come out. Also, no one is allowed to enter the black abyss."

Yan Mingchao ordered.

"Your subordinate obeys."

Sixteen shadows emerged from the night and stood at the exit of the black abyss one by one.

They are shadow guards carefully cultivated by Yan Mingchao for the Yan family.

In order to prevent the worst outcome, Yan Mingchao sealed part of the immortal energy on the sixteen shadow guards before losing the immortal energy.

If the Yan family falls, the Sixteen Shadow Guards will set up a final barrier, triggering the laws of heaven, sealing the entire Yan family together with Heiyuan, and they will be silent forever.

In this way, the evil spirits under the black abyss will never be able to come out to harm the hidden cloud world.

At this moment, outside the barrier of the Yan family.

"The Yan family will never protect the monsters. You are in charge of the precepts, how can you join forces with the monsters."

"The Yan family will hand over the monsters."

"If the Yan family does not respond, we can only break the barrier and eliminate the demons ourselves ."

"That's why Reason!"

Someone lit the fire loudly, and then everyone gathered firewood.

Just when the atmosphere was at its most anxious, several figures appeared above the barrier of the Yan family.

It was the head of the Yan family who showed up with several law enforcement officers of the Yan family.

Yan Mingchao's clothes are simple and capable, except for the laws and precepts that flicker around the hem of the clothes, which are shining with scarlet brilliance, exuding an aura of majesty and sternness.

As soon as he appeared, the noisy crowd suddenly fell silent.

The Yan family has been in charge of discipline for many years, and the accumulated prestige is self-evident. Even if everyone is attracted by the purpose of crusade against monsters, they will still subconsciously become cautious when they see the Yan family.

Just when everyone was silent, a hoarse voice sounded from the crowd.

"Master Yan, we are here today, and please explain to everyone why the Yan family condones monsters?"

Following his words, the crowd spontaneously diverted a path for this person to walk forward.

This person is none other than Ling Zhihuan, the head of the Ling family.

Among the human race, the Baiyou Pavilion Ling family is now the leader. Since Yaowanggu retired, the Ling family has become more and more powerful, and there are countless sects under it.

Everyone's eyes focused on Ling Zhihuan.

His complexion was as usual, his eyes were dark, blending into the night, making it hard to see the emotions in it. His palms were tucked into the wide sleeves, and the cuffs seemed to be shimmering with defensive spells.

Before Yan Mingchao could reply, Ling Zhihuan urged again, "Patriarch Yan, what are you hesitating for?"

Ling Zhihuan raised his head, looked at the solemn figure in mid-air, the corners of his lips slightly raised, as if outlining a touch of joy smile.

Even if this smile is inappropriate at this moment.

At this moment, Yan Ming took a step

forward—"The law enforcement officers of the Yan family listened to the order, surrounded them, and found the evil spirits hiding in it." The

majestic words fell from above, and the commandment runes on Yan Mingchao's robe surged , a series of scarlet law mantras condensed into substance, enveloped in the direction of the crowd.

In an instant, the wind stopped and the clouds were still, and everything was silent.

No one expected that Yan Mingchao skipped the explanation and started directly when faced with the questioning of the crowd.

Laws and precepts are like a net covering everyone around, coercive and mighty, monks who have not cultivated to the stage of transforming gods, can't move for a while.

After being screened in this way, the remaining ones who can still act are all powerful people above the stage of transforming gods.

The evil spirits should be hiding in it.

Yan Mingchao looked at the crowd calmly.

Among the crowd, the big demons following Hu Jin felt inexplicably uneasy, "Elder Elder, the attitude of the Patriarch of the Yan family is to protect to the end, what are our chances of winning?"

"No rush."

Hu Jin spoke slowly, "Yan Mingchao's move was indeed beyond my expectation, but whoever becomes a demon, no matter who he is, will eventually die. It won't help

if he protects you." After she finished speaking, she raised her hand hanging on her sleeve, The old fingers closed together, as if crushing something.

A strange red light flashed across her fingertips, and immediately a shocking wound opened from between her fingers, and dark red blood flowed from the fingertips.

The rest of the big demons couldn't tell what kind of sorcery it was.

But this weird sorcery hurts itself, which makes people feel a little frightened.

Flesh and blood melted into the invisible thing, and the puppet that was silent in the void was once again entangled by invisible threads, and the torn limbs were connected with flesh and blood, motivating it again.

The laws and precepts lingering around everyone suddenly froze for a moment.

The way of heaven was shaken by an invisible force, just like the thunder that ascended three days ago, it was unstoppable.

The next moment, a fiendish aura soared into the sky, grabbing everyone's attention—

Yan Mingchao turned his head abruptly, his eyes were ferocious, and he looked at the barrier of the Yan family behind him in disbelief.