Chapter 42

Hidden Cloud Realm, Baiyou Pavilion.

"Bang!"

A silk thread broke unexpectedly, and then a doll's head rolled to the ground, making a crisp sound.

Hearing this sound, the servant hurriedly knelt down in front of the door, bowed his head and pleaded guilty, "Please forgive me, my lord! The villain didn't come here to disturb you on purpose!" Amidst

his panicked words, the doll's head rolled along the ground , and finally landed on his knees.

For this reason, the servant's body trembled uncontrollably, and his heart was full of fear, fearing that he would also become the end of the puppet in front of him.

On that puppet's head, the carved and painted facial features were lifelike, and the face that should have been lively and bright was gradually being stained with gray and decayed, giving it the appearance of a dead person.

The servant closed his eyes, not daring to look any further.

"What did you just say?" A

soft voice came from above the servant's head. Her tone was gentle and ethereal, like an oriole in a quiet valley.

When the words fell into his ears, a sense of innocence and trance appeared in the servant's mind.

"The villain just said..." The servant's lips trembled, and he was afraid that he would say something. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead. He took a deep breath and finished the rest of the sentence, "The law enforcers of the Yan family are here, and they want to investigate All the monks in Baiyou Pavilion. The villain is here to invite the adults to go to the front hall..."

"I see, I'll go now."

Finally, when he got the answer, the servant couldn't help secretly heaving a sigh of relief. A glimpse of a figure standing behind him.

Without any movement, the person who was still in the house suddenly appeared behind him.

The servant froze in place immediately.

It was a beautiful young girl, her eyes were like lacquer stars, her lips were like rouge, her cheeks were white and flawless, her face was so beautiful that she was not like a mortal in the world, she should be a fairy in the nine heavens.

She stood behind the servant, took a step outside, and suddenly remembered something and stopped, "I almost forgot, I have to take it with me." The

servant held his breath, looked away, knelt down on the ground, not daring to speak.

The girl's footsteps were very light, like stepping on clouds. She passed by the servant and returned to the house. When she turned back, there was a puppet in her slender white hands.

The puppet has a picturesque face, its eyebrows and eyes are very similar to that of a girl, but the expression on its face is a look of pain, which is not at all ethereal and fairy like a girl.

One person and one couple are all wearing exquisite white feather gauze clothes. Their fingers opened and closed slightly, as if something invisible was wrapped around them.

The girl left here with the doll.

When she left, the servant went limp and knelt on the ground like a puddle of mud.

Terrible, just that scene.

Obviously, he was only following the order of the Patriarch to report to the lord, but unexpectedly, when the lord was playing with the puppet, the head of the puppet rolled off.

The servant raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his brow, and planned to get up and leave here. Unexpectedly, when he raised his eyes, he saw another scene that terrified him.

On the table, there was a small stage made up of puppets, and the puppet with the severed head walked to the edge of the stage at some point. It was wearing a light yellow shirt, with a slit on its chest, like a living thing, with blood flowing outward.

When the blood stopped flowing, the headless puppet fell from the stage and was smashed to pieces.

The servant could no longer control his fear, and fled from this place scrambling.

The front hall of Baiyou Pavilion.

The Patriarch of the Ling family was serving tea to the law enforcers from the Yan family. His tone was somewhat cautious, and he cautiously asked why the law enforcers from the Yan family came.

"Routine business." The law enforcement officer looked serious, and did not reach out to receive the tea brought by the Patriarch of the Ling Family, but urged, "The Patriarch of the Ling Family, please gather all the monks as soon as possible, we still have many places to investigate. "

The Patriarch of the Ling family lowered his eyes, "I have ordered the servants in the pavilion to invite them."

Many monks came one after another in the front hall. They are all disciples of Baiyou Pavilion, and some of them are from the Ling family.

The old forces in the hidden cloud world all originated from family inheritance, and then developed into big forces such as sects. The disciples of this family will be more talented than the disciples of other families.

The law enforcer is also aware of this, most of his eyes turned to the disciples of the Ling family, and asked, "Your disciples of the Ling family, are you all here?"

"Uh..." The

head of the Ling family followed his Looking away, just as he was about to say something, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a girl in a white feather gauze at the entrance of the front hall. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief, and replied, "It's all here now.

" Later, the girl stood at the end of the line. She seemed to be only fifteen or sixteen years old, quietly waiting for the law enforcement to inspect.

Even when it was finally her turn, she asked in a daze, "What should I do?" The

law enforcement officer said in the usual tone, "Draw out a drop of blood." The

girl did as she did, and the bright red blood rolled from her fingertips to the law enforcement officer. On the piece of white jade in his hand, there was an aura projected in an instant.

"Foundation establishment... mid-stage?" The

enforcer's expression was startled for the first time, and he couldn't help raising his eyes to carefully look at the girl in front of him. How could there be disciples from the foundation establishment mid-stage?

"Yeah." The girl nodded and admitted frankly.

"She is not very talented. She lacked an innate spirit when she was born, and her spiritual roots are mixed, so she is only in the middle stage of foundation establishment, which makes adults laugh." The Patriarch of the Ling family explained from the side.

"Let's check again. I'll take the blood myself, and ask this cultivator to remove the spiritual power to protect the body." The

law enforcement officer restrained his expression, and the head of the Yan family has ordered that if there is a special case, no matter what kind of special case it is , must be carefully checked.

The Patriarch of the Ling family remained silent, his gaze involuntarily looked at the girl.

The girl looked as usual, she stretched out her hand to the law enforcer, and removed the spiritual power of body protection from her body.

Her fingers are very thin, her skin is very thin, not as rosy as ordinary people, but a little pale, as if she is a little weak.

The law enforcement officer took a drop of blood with a silver needle, and then dripped it on the white jade. Bai Yusan immediately exuded a breath.

——Still in the middle stage of foundation establishment.

Seeing this, the law enforcement officer stopped interrogating him and said to the Patriarch of the Ling family, "You are bothering me so much. After the inspection, I will take my leave." So

far, the investigation from the Yan family is considered to be over.

The head of the Ling family watched the enforcers go away until they left the gate of Baiyou Pavilion, and the pavilion protection formation was opened again. Only then did he look away and ordered the rest of the disciples to disperse.

"Cong Wu stay here." The

girl stopped and turned to look at him.

The puppet in her arms also stopped rubbing its fingers, only to see that there was a small spot on the puppet's finger that was pricked by a needle, and a drop of blood was condensing.

When the unrelated people dispersed, the Patriarch of the Ling family lost her composure and asked her eagerly, "How is your fairy puppet refining going?"

"It's not very smooth, it has no bones and no heart. "The girl named Cong Wu shook her head, she was clearly speaking in frustration, but her face was very calm.

On the contrary, the face of the puppet in her arms changed into a weeping expression, which was more miserable than before.

The Patriarch of the Ling family took a step back, but he didn't dare to look at the doll's face. His tone was a little uneasy, "If there is anything missing, the whole family will try their best to find it for you. You have to hurry, time is short. Too many."

"Okay." Ling Cong Wu responded, and the puppet in her arms nodded.

After talking about the important matters, the Patriarch of the Ling family hurriedly said, "Then you go back to the attic in the cloud first, so I won't waste your time."

He didn't want to spend any more time with this person.

Ling Cong Wu turned around and left, the evening wind blew through her gauze sleeves, revealing the hand stroking the doll. The fingers moved slightly, as if to comfort the crying puppet.

In the front hall, following Ling Congwu's movements. The Patriarch of the Ling family only felt a palpitation in his chest, and then his eyes gradually became blank.

Just now, he kept the disciple of his own family who was not talented, but what did he reprimand him for? I can't remember for a while.

Yunhua Realm, Yunxi Secret Realm.

One sword kills the evildoer.

Chu Qi washed away the blood on Gui Yinjian's body with a cleansing technique, and coldly glanced at Ling Zhihuai's body from the corner of his eye, and he put the Guiyin sword back into the scabbard.

The spirit sword was sheathed for three points, but it couldn't be fully closed.

Wisps of sword energy overflowed from the edge of the sword, because the person holding the hilt of the spirit sword has never settled down.

Chu Qi closed his eyes to calm down the killing intent in his heart.

The spiritual power in his body was still surging, and besides the healing mentality, there was even a sword energy, which gradually spread from the meridian of the hand holding the spiritual sword towards the source of the spiritual platform. This is the sword cultivator's mentality, the sword just now should not be a sword made by the medical practitioner's mentality.

If the sword energy is not stopped in time, Chu Qi will probably go mad because of the conflict between the two minds.

Ayan is still waiting for him.

You can't go crazy at this time.

Chu Qi circulated his spiritual power, and waited for the doctor's mind to gain the upper hand to draw the sword energy out of his body, removing the murderous aura from his body. When his aura stabilized, Gui Yin sword also became calm and completely returned to the scabbard.

Opening his eyes again, the surroundings were still covered by the purple formation, and the rest of the monks were suppressed by the formation and could not move.

Ignoring the others, Chu Qi turned around and strode towards Yan Jiuge's direction.

There is still a refined antidote in the Qiankun bag, just now he was busy beheading the villain by the sword, and he never had time to release the spiritual power suppression of the formation for Yan Jiuge.

The medicine powder was poured out and sprinkled on Yan Jiuge's body, glowing a little bit.

Yan Jiuge's situation is not too optimistic. He is deeply in a daze, his eyes are dancing with dark golden light and shadow, and there is even a rune-like imprint faintly appearing on his forehead.

Like a seal.

Chu Qi pursed his lips, he thought he knew Yan Jiuge well enough. But when things came to an end, I found that I actually knew very little.

In the past, Chu Qi thought that if Yan Jiuge didn't tell, he wouldn't ask.

People always have secrets, including Chu Qi himself, who also has some unspeakable secrets.

Just because he doesn't ask, doesn't mean he doesn't care.

In the new life, Chu Qi thought at first that as long as he didn't quarrel with Yan Jiuge and the two supported each other, it wouldn't end like the previous life.

But when Chu Qi didn't know about it, some villains attacked Yan Jiuge again and again, wanting to take his life. There seems to be a ring in the dark, covering them, trying to pull them to continue repeating the same mistakes as in the previous life.

Chu Qi looked deeply.

He does not allow this.

His Ayan should use that stunning and brilliant swordsmanship to climb to the top of the avenue, as vigorous as when he was a boy. Instead of being trapped in the quagmire like a trapped beast.

Covering Yan Jiuge's hands with both hands, Chu Qi wanted to use his spiritual power to heal Yan Jiuge's injuries. However, at this moment, the vine ring between his wrists rubbed against his wrist with that emerald green leaf, and extended a branch, pointing in the direction of Crescent Moon Lake.

There, the core of the secret realm like a crescent moon is quietly hanging in the center of the lake.

The aura circulating in the rattan ring has helped Chu Qi a lot, and it can even better remove the evil spirit in Yan Jiuge's body.

"You mean, you want me to touch the core of the secret realm?" Chu Qi lowered his eyes and stared at the rattan ring.

The green leaf trembled, as if nodding. The vine ring expresses its closeness.

"Okay." Chu Qi glanced at Yan Jiuge, and lost a piece of spiritual power for him, temporarily stabilizing the raging evil spirit in his body. Then turn around and go to the center of Crescent Lake first.

As soon as Chu Qi got close to the core of the secret realm, the vine ring on his wrist could not wait to branch out into three branches, wrapping around the crescent moon.

A steady stream of spiritual energy flowed out from the core of the secret realm, followed the branches of the vine ring, and supplied to the vine ring itself.

The withered leaves turned emerald green little by little, and the vines gradually turned from brown to green. Looks like it's slowly coming back to life.

But the core of the secret realm that supplies the aura shrinks at a speed visible to the naked eye, and it becomes a full moon the size of a palm. At this point, the branches entwined on the full moon gathered back, no longer absorbing the aura from it.

The full moon sank into the lake again, and the core of the secret realm returned to where it should be. The time lapse of Yunxi Secret Realm returned to normal again.

Chu Qi looked away from Crescent Moon Lake, and turned to the vine ring on his wrist.

Undoubtedly, this is a rare treasure that is not inferior to the core of the secret realm.

Let's take it as his chance, and when Yan Jiuge's insanity is cured, he will find a way to return the vine ring to Kyushu Zhongtu Yaowanggu.

The name of the place appeared in his mind, and Chu Qi felt an inexplicable feeling in his heart.

When he returned to Tianxuanzong, he would definitely find out where the Valley of the Medicine Kings was.

When Chu Qi returned to Yan Jiuge's side with the rattan ring, he found someone waiting for him not far away.

"Engong, my name is Zhao Si, you saved me at the mouth of the valley before." The monk took the initiative to say hello to Chu Qi.

At the mouth of the valley, casual cultivators gathered crowds to rob.

Chu Qi's memory is still fresh. In fact, it was not saving people at that time. He and his fellow disciples walked through the valley, taught those casual practitioners who robbed them a lesson, and gave a word of advice to the only medical practitioner. I don't want to be regarded as kindness by the other party.

"I have never saved you, so you don't need to be so polite." Chu Qi replied, "I don't know what's wrong with you, but I still want to heal my family's Ayan... the same family." When the

title blurted out, Chu Qi was stunned when he heard it After a while, he changed his words in the middle of an explanation, even though the monk opposite had already known that they were from the same sect.

"I'm here to tell you, Fellow Daoist, where is the eye of this formation... I'm weak, and I'm not good enough to break through the formation. Fellow Daoist, you should do your work first, and don't worry about breaking the formation. The injuries of your family and your fellow sects are important. "Zhao Si answered quickly.

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded. It's just that when he heard Zhao Si say "your family is the same family", his ears were inexplicably warm. This statement was a bit strange, probably because of his previous address.

Zhao Si stepped back ten feet consciously so as not to disturb Chu Qi's busy schedule.

After Ling Zhihuai's death, Zhao Si took the lead in recovering his mobility, but the other nine doctors who were with him seemed to be seriously ill, and their eyes were still a little dull.

No one on the left and right spoke to Zhao Si, so he had to come to Chu Qi.

Putting up an isolation barrier around him, Chu Qi didn't waste any more time, and began to remove the evil spirit from Yan Jiuge's body.

After the vine ring absorbed the aura from the core of the secret realm, the speed of clearing the evil spirit was also increased several times.

But Chu Qi didn't expect that Yan Jiuge would wake up early.

The dark golden eyes of the person in front of him flickered, and their eyes were bright and clear. He didn't have time to say anything, but he stretched out his hand suddenly, taking Chu Qi into his arms first.

Being embraced, Chu Qi's expression froze.

Although there is an isolation barrier set up by him around, but his barrier does not isolate the figure, it is just to keep others from approaching, so as to avoid accidents during the treatment...

——So people around might see them embracing like this.

Thinking of this, Chu Qi planned to take a step back. However, the next moment, the scorching breath passed by his ears, Yan Jiuge

leaned on his shoulder, resting his chin on his shoulder and neck, and said hoarsely, "Aqi, don't leave me."

At the tip of Chu Qi's ears, he seemed to be unable to distinguish between illusion and reality, so he exerted strength with his arms and hugged Chu Qi tightly.

No longer caring about whether anyone would see him, Chu Qi held his breath and subconsciously calmed Yan Jiuge's emotions, "I didn't leave, I've been here all this time."

"I fell into a terrible illusion."

"I saw you lying In the crystal coffin, and I went to find all the elixir in the world."

Chu Qi's eyes widened, and his pupils shrank slightly. Shocked by Yan Jiuge's words, he didn't know how to answer for a while.

This was also Chu Qi's nightmare.

Yan Jiuge's voice continued, his whisper was close to a whisper, and with unspeakable pain, he slowly said the last sentence -

"...but I didn't find it in the end." At

this moment, Chu Qi's heart Trembling, as if being devoured by thousands of ants, densely packed with sorrow and sorrow.

"No! You finally found it!"

Chu Qi couldn't help retorting, with a stubborn tone in his tone, "Look, the fake illusion is gone, and the real me is still there."

"Besides, besides—"

Chu Qi Zhiwu made a couple of noises, his ears turned crimson, but he mustered up the courage to say the rest of the words cheekily, "You're still holding me... this is the real me, isn't it?"

Hearing Chu Qi's words, Yan Jiuge's expression froze, and the madness in his eyes gradually faded away.

In the embrace, the young man who is close at hand, although the tip of the ear is red, but still let him hold me docilely, condoning his transgression.

The Aqi in front of me now is the real Aqi.