Chapter 24

The spirit sword shuttled between the sky and the earth, skimming over the floating clouds, and within a short while, it landed not far from the entrance of the Yunxi Secret Realm.

At this moment, there are only a few casual cultivators at the entrance of the Yunxi Secret Realm, and the four great immortal sects are still on their way except Tianxuanzong. Chu Qi came down from Yan Jiuge's Longyin sword, and heard other fellow sects talking about the Great Immortal Sect, he couldn't help being puzzled, "Senior Brother Liu, there are five great immortal sects in the

Yunhua Realm, why did you only mention four?"

Xiu has never participated in these secret experiences. Their practice is different from ours. They cultivate their minds and bodies, but they rarely kill and plunder opportunities. It is said that they have a mirror of reincarnation in the Bodhi School, which gathers all kinds of worldly states. Buddha cultivators only need to practice from there to overcome the suffering of all beings. Er, I have cultivated an exquisite Buddha heart."

Liu Weiming answered him.

"So that's how it is." Chu Qi was stunned.

It's no wonder that he only saw Bodhi Sect once in his last life, when he was in the selection of Xianmen, and he had never seen Bodhi Sect's Buddhist practice in the rest of the secret realm experience, or walking around in the Yunhua Realm.

While chatting, everyone in Tianxuanzong put away their spirit swords and walked towards the entrance of Yunxi Secret Realm.

There are only twenty-one of them in this group, and because they flew from Yujian, they don't have the "battle" that the Great Immortal Sect should have, and they seem a little thin.

"Which sect are you cultivators from? Do you want to form an alliance with us? We have three medical practitioners and two art practitioners here."

The Tianxuan Sect people approached, and several monks came towards them, signaling an alliance. invite.

Even if the cultivators under the Golden Core couldn't see the Zong emblem on them, they could roughly tell from their appearance that this group of people were all sword cultivators.

The sword is good, the sword is good, the sword is able to fight and resist, and the healing skills are less.

Casual cultivators or monks of small sects especially like to form an alliance with sword cultivators to practice together. Now that I can see so many famous sword cultivators, I naturally want to come up and ask.

Liu Weiming happened to be on the side, two steps in front of him came to ask about the alliance monks, he politely refused, "Sorry, we don't form alliances with foreign sects."

"Huh? But you don't seem to have any medical practitioners... "

Everyone wears a spirit sword on their waist, their aura is a bit sharp, and they are obviously sword cultivators.

"We brought our own elixir."

After Liu Weiming's words fell, the eyes of those medical practitioners widened, as if they had heard some incredible words.

——Is the elixir better than the healing technique of the doctor? !

Just as the atmosphere froze, there was quite a wave of spiritual power coming from midair. I saw three large flying spirit weapons heading in this direction.

Even though the flying spirit weapon hadn't landed yet, the aura that rushed towards them, as well as the high-grade aura carried by the spirit weapon, all showed their identities.

"Ah, it's people from the five great immortal sects!"

"The emblem of the sect should be the Qingling sect. I don't know if they would like to form an alliance with us scattered cultivators this time.

" The beast sect is full of beast masters, and some spiritual pets can fight, resist and even nurse. If you want me to say, Fuyao Palace and Tianxuanzong may have some..."

"But no one from Tianxuanzong came..."

"... ..."

Everyone in Tianxuanzong was listening to the gossip about their own sect, and they were speechless for a while.

Although the flying spirit tool can save face, its speed is too slow, and it consumes a lot of spirit stones at the same time.

For such uneconomical things, their Tianxuanzong's flying spiritual weapon will not be used unless it is absolutely necessary.

Taking advantage of this gap, Tianxuanzong and others had already stood in front of the entrance of the Yunxi Secret Realm, waiting for the secret realm teleportation array to open.

Generally, there are secret realms born in the Yunhua Realm. First, in the first three months or so, different aura fluctuations can be felt near the secret realm. After determining the specific location of the secret realm, it depends on where the sky is falling. Finally, when entering the secret realm, you have to wait for the spatial fluctuations to trend After stability, the secret teleportation array was opened to the outside world.

It takes about half an hour for the teleportation array to open.

Amidst the lively discussion among casual cultivators, the other three great immortal sects stepped down from the flying spirit weapons one after another.

The Qingling Sect came first, the Beast Sect came next, and the Fuyao Palace came last.

Ling Wu brought many disciples of the Qingling Sect in from the outside, and other casual cultivators saw that they were members of the Great Immortal Sect, and consciously stepped aside to make way.

In the realm of comprehension, the strong are respected, and the overall strength of the monks of the Great Immortal Sect is much higher than them, so naturally they cannot conflict with them.

"Senior brother Ling, the fellow Taoists of Tianxuanzong left later than us, but they arrived earlier than us!"

A surprised voice sounded from the team of the Qingling Sect.

Chu Qi didn't need to turn his head, but he could tell the identity of the person from this sentence, Luo Xin, a young disciple of the Qingling Sect.

Thanks to Luo Xin, the people around were standing in line behind or in front of Tianxuanzong in peace, but now they all retreated tens of feet.

The casual cultivators retreated in a circle, all staring at the twenty-one sword cultivators in the middle with wide-eyed eyes.

A monk of Tianxuanzong? !

Just beside them? Still lined up with them for half a quarter of an hour?

They also talked about others in front of others?

Just putting these points aside in their minds, the casual cultivators felt almost suffocated.

"Wow, what's wrong with them? Why did they suddenly step back so far?" Luo Xin looked at the behavior of the casual cultivators around him, with a puzzled look on his face.

"Junior Brother Luo, you'd better not say a few words." Ling Wu raised his forehead, he could roughly guess the reason for Loose Cultivator's behavior, but it was not good for Luo Xin to say that.

"But Senior Brother Ling, I only said five sentences today." Luo Xin felt aggrieved and defended himself in a low voice.

Ling Wu: "..."

Indeed, counting the three sentences at Menghua Inn, plus the two sentences just now, there are five sentences in total. Perhaps the problem is not that Junior Brother Luo talks too much, but that the content of his words can always hit people's hearts directly.

"Since the fellow Taoists of Tianxuanzong have arrived first, we will line up at the back." Ling Wu said quietly.

The disciples of the Qingling sect heard the words, followed the words of their chief senior brother, and went to line up one by one.

They have the restraint and baggage of the princes of aristocratic families, and they walk unhurriedly, but they are all elegant.

Therefore, before the members of the Qingling Sect had finished queuing up, the disciples of the Beast Sect had already rushed over.

This time, the eldest disciple led by Yushoumen is Yun Jiangmiao. He has the highest talent, and his cultivation has been promoted to the Golden Core stage in just eight years. , so he will lead the fellow students to practice.

"Fellow Daoist Ling." Yun Jiangmiao greeted Ling Wu of the Qingling Sect, and then asked, "Is this training going to be done in a first-come-first-served order to determine who will use the teleportation array first?"

According to the practice of the Yunhua world, the monk who uses the teleportation array first should be the most powerful.

"This... our two sects can discuss the order of transmission in turn." Ling Wu thought about it and gave such an answer.

"Why us..." Two doors?

Before Yun Jiangmiao could ask a question, Ling Wu's finger pointed forward.

As far as the eye can see, all the disciples of the Tianxuanzong Sword Cultivator are already standing in front, followed by the disciples of the Qingling Sect.

"..." No wonder.

Yun Jiangmiao put away the doubts in his heart, took a deep breath and said, "Okay, then we will discuss the order of transmission in turn.

" , even if they arrive later, other people have to make room for them.

Both the Qingling Sect and the Yushoumen kept the peace tacitly, and asked the disciples to line up in order.

Until the belated Fuyao Palace.

The disciples of Fuyao Palace are very recognizable. No matter the medical practitioner or the technical practitioner, they all wear light yellow clothes. The medical practitioner's clothing is embroidered with delicate flowers, while the medical practitioner is embroidered with black landscape pictures. At first glance, it looks like a picture scroll is being unfolded, which is very beautiful.

Good-looking, although good-looking, but to be honest, the strength of Fuyao Palace's disciples this year is a bit weak. There are only five golden core stage monks, and the rest are in the foundation building stage, and even have a few Qi refining stage monks, and they are not brought for anything.

You know, you can't enter the Yunxi Secret Realm during the Qi refining period.

Chu Qi glanced over there, but didn't see any familiar faces. It seemed that the senior sister of Fuyao Palace who was in charge of recruiting students on the top of the fairy mountain didn't come with her.

"This time Fuyao Palace came from the third-line disciples, and their internal competition was too great. Neither the second-line nor the first-line came." Liu Weiming sighed slightly.

"Huh?" Chu Qi glanced back at Liu Weiming, "Senior brother Liu, don't the disciples of Fuyao Palace divide their veins according to the heart method like us?

" One pulse.

"No. Fuyao Palace has the largest number of disciples among the five great immortal sects. Therefore, over the years, it has separated disciples from the first, second, and third sects, and each disciple recruits students in turn. Disciple, the disciples of that line will have fewer resources in the next 30 years. So they didn't come to the Cloud Breath Secret Realm this time."

"Isn't it distributed according to strength?" Everyone's cultivation is different, could it be because of this? The once-in-a-century cloud breath secret realm?

"No, there are too many people in Fuyao Palace. If they don't do this, they can't afford it."

"..."

Chu Qi still didn't understand why the student's opportunity to practice was cut off, and it became unaffordable.

Yan Jiuge, who was beside Chu Qi, saw that he hadn't understood yet, so he added, "Not all monks cultivate like sword cultivators. Do you remember how many medicine fields you used in Zhong Lingfeng when you cultivated alone?"

"...a lot of money." Chu Qi was stunned.

"Although the qualifications of medical practitioners from other sects are not as good as yours, they have a large number of them, and the resources for their cultivation are scarce. Most of Fuyao Palace are medical practitioners, and it is not very self-protecting to go out to practice. There are only so many, if you don't control the number of people, it will be useless to have more Fuyao Palace."

"Fortunately, we joined Tianxuanzong at that time." Chu Qi was inexplicably emotional.

If he went to Fuyao Palace to practice, he might have to take away the resources of other medical practitioners. Although resources are originally reserved for the strong, if there is competition for interests, there will be conflicts, and it is inevitable to encounter unsatisfactory things.

While the few people were talking, several Fuyao Palace disciples approached in the direction of Tianxuanzong and the others.

The leader is Su Qiuzhi, the eldest disciple of Fuyao Palace leading the team this time. The two people following her, one is a disciple of a nun of surgery, and the other is a disciple of a medical cultivator, both of whom are capable of building foundations.

"Friend Liu Daoist of Tianxuanzong, long time no see. For this experience in Yunxi Secret Realm, our two sects might as well form an alliance and walk together. In this way, we can also have mutual protection."

Su Qiuzhi remembers the first disciple of Tianxuanzong. They have been together for ten years I met by chance when I was practicing before, and Liu Weiming left a lot of impressions on her at that time.

This sword cultivator disciple of Tianxuanzong dared to go to the third-order Nether Spider Cave alone with just a few bottles of elixir.

"Our Tianxuanzong will not form an alliance with the foreign sect this time." Liu Weiming shook his head.

"Why? Did Fellow Daoist Liu not trust me? It would have been much easier if you had walked with me in the third-order Underworld Spider Cave ten years ago." Su Qiuzhi brought up the old story again.

This made Liu Weiming very embarrassed. Ten years ago, he went down the mountain alone to practice, but now he is with his fellow disciples. It was a little embarrassing for the past to be brought up in front of everyone suddenly, and he had only met this fellow Daoist Su at that time.

"Fellow Daoist Su, I am not the head disciple of Tianxuanzong now. If you have anything to say, why don't you talk to our head brother?"

Liu Weiming stretched out his hand and pointed at Yan Jiuge, who was watching with Chu Qi.

In full view of the crowd, the young man in black sword repair uniform never lifted his eyes, "You don't need to come to me again, we Tianxuanzong don't want to form an alliance."

"My fellow Taoist, all of you Tianxuanzong are sword cultivators, and none of you are medical cultivators. Can you really survive the entire secret realm with a few bottles of elixir?" Su Qiuzhi's words carried a bit of difficulty. confidence.

"This has nothing to do with you, so you don't have to worry about us." Yan Jiuge's voice was indifferent, with an obvious look of reluctance.

"But—!"

"Sister, why don't you ask other great immortal sects? Tianxuanzong has always been one-sided, but not understanding of the world. The disciples of Qingling Sect and Yushoumen are more friendly."

Just in Su Qiuzhi When she was about to say something, the junior medical practitioner standing behind her suddenly spoke.

It was only then that Chu Qi noticed the medical student, and saw that he had a low eyebrow and smooth eyes, he looked unassuming, and his face was even a little innocent.

But how did he say such words just now?

It made Tianxuanzong refuse to form an alliance, as if there was something wrong.

"..."

"Okay, let's go. There is no need to treat these sword cultivators when we meet them. They have their own elixir and look down on us."

Hearing the words of the junior brother, the hesitation in Su Qiuzhi's eyes faded, and the words changed Somewhat sharp. There is a kind of momentum that can't talk, and never communicate with each other.

"..."

The Qingling Sect and the Beast Sect who had witnessed this dispute looked at each other in blank dismay. Their several great immortal sects were usually amiable and had never had a red face. That's why we can select disciples together on the top of the fairy mountain.

Now, in front of the Yunxi Secret Realm, Fuyao Palace and Tianxuanzong have quarreled.

"Fellow Daoist Ling, fellow daoist of the Beast Sect, how about the alliance of our three great immortal sects?"

Su Qiuzhi turned around and walked towards the Qingling Sect and Yushoumen.

Ling Wu considered his words and said, "...Although we are also very excited, but fellow Daoist Su, if our three sects form an alliance, the treasures along the way may not be easy to distribute, and there are too many people , It's not easy to manage."

There are sixty people from the Qingling Sect, fifty from the Beast Sect, and one hundred and twenty people directly from the Fuyao Palace, not counting those who are in the Qi Refining Period.

If this alliance is formed, the experience of the secret realm is probably like a spring outing. A large group of people bustlingly share one or two treasures of heaven and earth... It is not realistic just to think about it.

"Our Beast Sect also thinks the same way," Yun Jiangmiao said in the same way.

Hitting a wall at both places, Su Qiuzhi's face was not very good-looking. But what Ling Wu said was also true, so at the beginning, she only focused on Tianxuanzong, who had the least number of people. In this way, even if they split half and half, they would not lose money in Fuyao Palace.

Now that the plan to form an alliance has failed, what will Fuyao Palace do?

Su Qiuzhi didn't know why, but she always felt that the thoughts in her mind were a little empty.

"Elder Sister, since they don't want to form an alliance, our Fuyao Palace is not bad all the way." The medical junior persuaded again.

"Ah, yes, our Fuyao Palace can practice without asking others for help." Su Qiuzhi continued following his words as if she had suddenly realized it.

"..."

There was silence all around, and everyone looked at their direction with strange eyes. Since they knew this earlier, why did Fuyao Palace go up to find people to form alliances in the first place, and didn't say such words until they hit a wall?

"I'm about to make another embarrassing mistake." Luo Xin couldn't help but speak.

"Stop talking." Ling Wu warned him to shut up with his eyes and words.

"..."

After the failed alliance with Fuyao Palace, the teleportation circle in the secret realm of Yunxi was finally ready, and the space barrier disappeared spontaneously, revealing the white teleportation circle inside.

"Let's go in first." Yan Jiuge said to everyone in Tianxuanzong.

"However, senior brother, the teleportation formation in Yunxi Secret Realm can only teleport 20 people at a time. Our Tianxuanzong disciples have a total of 21 people." When Liu Weiming stepped forward, he saw the boundary stone standing next to the transmission formation. It says that only twenty people can be teleported at a time.

In this way, a disciple of Tianxuanzong will be placed alone.

When entering the secret realm, the teleportation points of the secret realm are all random, and no one knows where they will be teleported. It might be the cave of spirit beasts, it might be next to the treasures of heaven and earth, or it might be an ordinary place.

The Yunxi Secret Realm is not too small. If it cannot be teleported in at the same time, it may take a long time for the single disciple to find the large army.

Everyone in Tianxuanzong looked at Yan Jiuge inquiringly.

"How about I send it later?" Before Yan Jiuge became the chief senior brother, Liu Weiming was already used to putting himself on the side of taking care of others, and now he also takes this matter on his shoulders.

"No need."

Yan Jiuge opened his mouth, his eyes fell on the teleportation array, and then he continued, "Junior Brother Liu, you take eighteen fellow disciples to teleport together."

"Huh?" Liu Weiming was slightly taken aback, he brought eighteen fellow disciples with him Teleportation, there are nineteen in total, and then they Tianxuanzong—there are two left?

"Aqi and I will teleport together later, and when we go to find you, it will be much faster." Yan Jiuge said.

"It seems to make sense, it's still safe." Liu Weiming fell into deep thought. The strength of the first senior brother is the strongest among them, so it is no problem to protect Chu junior brother well. More importantly, the first senior brother is willing to fly Yujian with Junior Brother Chu, so that he won't delay his journey.

As for the remaining nineteen sword cultivators, there is no problem at all.

Therefore, Liu Weiming entered the teleportation array with the remaining eighteen sword repair disciples, and teleported in first.

"Aqi, let's go in too." Yan Jiuge said to the person beside him.

"Okay." Chu Qi nodded, and followed Yan Jiuge into the teleportation array.

The one behind the two of them happened to be a monk from the Qingling Sect.

Luo Xin will take a step forward, but his body is quickly pulled back by his brother Ling, "Junior Luo, stand

still and don't move around." There are eighteen vacancies." Luo Xin raised his head and met Ling Wu's gaze with piercing eyes.

"..." Sometimes I can't tell whether you are very smart or just a fool, junior brother.

Ling Wu sighed quietly, "Our disciples of the Qingling Sect will wait a little longer, let the fellow Taoists of the Tianxuan Sect go in first.

" thought.

A white light shines from the teleportation array, and then quickly engulfs the two figures. After the white light disappeared, the two people in the teleportation array had already entered the secret realm of Yunxi.

Chu Qi felt dizzy at first, but after he regained his clarity, the surrounding scene had already changed.

As far as the eye could see, it was a lush green forest surrounded by tall trees, and the sunlight came in from the gaps in the leaves and fell on their feet.

The aura in the air was very strong, coupled with the fragrance of the grass and trees, there was a refreshing feeling, which made Chu Qi feel very comfortable.

"I feel that even if you don't do anything, it will be beneficial to practice for a few days in the Yunxi Secret Realm." Chu Qi said with emotion.

"Well, our luck is not bad. The aura here is relatively strong, and there should be natural treasures nearby." Yan Jiuge nodded.

"Contact Senior Brother Liu and the others first, and see how far they are from us." Chu Qi untied his identity token from his waist, and poured spiritual power into it.

The summons went through quickly.

"Junior Brother Chu, how is your side? We were teleported into a barren rock, and there seemed to be many spirit beasts around, so we can practice our swordsmanship well." Liu Weiming said first.

"We are in a forest full of aura, and it seems that there is no aura of high-level spirit beasts. Ayan said that there may be treasures of heaven and earth." Chu Qi replied truthfully.

It's a pity that Junior Brother Chu and Chief Senior Brother didn't have the chance to verify the way of swordsmanship.

Liu Weiming sighed slightly, "Then come over after you have finished finding the treasures of heaven, material and earth. I checked the direction, and this should be on the west side."

"Okay." So

far, the brief communication is over. .

Chu Qi hung up his identity token again, raised his head and asked Yan Jiuge, "Ayan, where should we go?

" Walk."

"..." Yes, he is a doctor now, and the doctor is especially familiar with the spirits of plants and trees, and he can find some rare herbs faster.

Chu Qi calmed down, closed his eyes, and began to perceive the aura around him.

When his cultivation base has been promoted to the Golden Core stage, his perception can spread to a radius of a hundred miles at most, but he will feel a little tired when he perceives too far away, but it's okay to feel closer.

Not long after, Chu Qi discovered that not far from them, there was a place that was continuously emitting spiritual energy from the outside world.

"I found it. Go east, about ten miles, there is a treasure of heaven and earth that can emit spiritual energy."

Chu Qi opened his eyes and shared the news with Yan Jiuge.

The next moment, the Long Yin sword came out of its sheath, and the blade spontaneously expanded and stopped at the feet of the two. Yan Jiuge looked at Chu Qi with self-evident eyes.

"I'll take you there to have a look," he said.

"Okay."

Chu Qi nodded, then raised his feet to stand on the Longyin sword, skillfully let Yan Jiuge fly with the sword to carry him over.

When the two were flying with their swords, Yan Jiuge controlled the speed, so there was no need to arrange an isolation barrier outside.

The breeze in the forest is refreshing.

Now that there is no complicated atmosphere around, the breathing sound of the person beside him becomes very clear. Chu Qi couldn't help but take away some of his attention.

Ever since the day when Yan Jiuge was dazed in Menghua Inn, Chu Qi occasionally felt a little different because the two of them were alone.

For example, now, Yan Jiuge's hands are still on his shoulders, preventing him from falling off the spirit sword from his unsteady center of gravity.

Usually, Yu Jianfei didn't think there was anything wrong with flying, but now that there were only the two of them left, Chu Qi felt that Yan Jiuge's hand could not be ignored.

The palm is warm and the strength is moderate.

"Aqi."

Just when Chu Qi was distracted, Yan Jiuge called him suddenly.

Chu Qi came back to his senses suddenly, turned his head with a guilty conscience and conditioned reflex, and subconsciously asked, "What's the matter?"

However, the moment Chu Qi turned his head, Yan Jiuge hadn't withdrawn from his action of looking down at him.

Chu Qi's ear tip quickly brushed against a fiery breath, followed by an unusually soft touch—immediately, the two of them froze in place.

It was as if all the thoughts in his mind had been taken away, leaving a blank space.

Chu Qi stood blankly on the Longyin sword, as if his whole body had been touched by hot magma, and then burned from the tips of his ears all the way to his neck, his fair skin turned crimson.

Just now, just now...